MewGulf Ever Lasting Loveโค

By MewGulf_fics

Mew and Gulf have been dating for 2 years now and they've been through alot of up and downs but their love fo... More

1: It's not what your thinking!
2: I'm sorry for being such an asshole
3: You're mine
4: I just need you
5: Suprise
6: A perfect date
7: I don't want to talk to you
8: You worry too much
9: I'm shy
10: Prepare yourself
12: Do you not trust me?
13: Because it's you
14: Cringey again
15: Suffering for a suprise
16: Kisses and Petals
17: Tight schedule
18: How can i leave you alone?
19: Friendzoned (?)
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–ฃ”
Bonus: A little jealousy
20: No more dating
๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—ง: ๐– ๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— 2๐–ฃ”
Bonus: Obsession
Bonus: A bitter kiss
Epilogue: Forever with you
New story!โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒป

11: What's wrong Gulf?

9.1K 303 42
By MewGulf_fics

Gulf went to get ready for his shower when the doorbell rang.
"Huh? Who's that, who's here so early in the morning, is it Mild?" Gulf wondered to himself in confusion and ran to get the door. He really regretted his actions a few seconds later.

When Gulf opened the door he saw Mew's mum standing in front of him. He really wanted to close the door and pretend as if nothing happened but he couldn't be that rude to an adult, and most importantly to his lover's mum.

《Mew and his mum never got along as far as Gulf knew. Mew's family are well known business people in Thailand and are incredibly rich but Mew always stayed away from them as he didn't want to get involved with his family business and wanted to live his own life, free from his mother's orders. And obviously when Mew had come out to his parents, his mum just denied his son's sexuality consistently and when Gulf was introduced to her, she didn't accept him at all, even slapped Gulf once, which was the reason Mew decided to move out and live with Gulf afterwards. Over the past few months she had not interfered with Mew's life so everything was fine...until now...》

Gulf was shocked and words did not come out of his mouth when he saw the person in front of him. He was scared and felt small, and the worst thing was that Mew wasn't by his side right now to protect him.

"I...uhm..." Gulf was cut off by Mew's mum immediately "Where's my son?, where is he?, I can't believe you two are actually living together right now!" She said as she charged her way into their condo.

"P...P...P'Mew went outside for a bit...I don't exactly know how long he'll take to be back..." Gulf muttered softly.

"Ok I don't care and I don't have the time to wait for him right now anyways so when he comes back tell him that I want to talk to him immediately and tell him to call me once he gets home" She commanded Gulf with a strict voice.

Gulf was too scared to say anything so he just nodded in fear.

"Oh and Gulf, if you thought that I'll let Mew be with someone like you, then your wrong! I will somehow convince my son to leave you and I've already found the perfect girl for him to marry with. Think about it Gulf, if you really love him so much then why don't you just let him go and allow him to start a proper family of his own?" Mew's mum said as she got up and walked towards the door again, leaving Gulf in a devastating state, tears racing down his cheeks continuously.

Gulf sat down on his bed, crying heavily. He was scared now, and although he knew Mew wouldn't leave him ever, he still felt a bit insecure about himself. He also kept thinking about how Mew can't really have a proper family if they stay together, which made him more sad cause he wanted what's best for Mew.

As soon as Gulf heard the sound of the front door opening again, he ran to the bathroom as fast as possible. He didn't want to let Mew know that he was crying, and he knew that if Mew found out about his mum visiting, the relationship between Mew and his mum would get worse.
He managed to get to the bathroom on time but he couldn't stop crying.

"Gulf I'm back! Gulf where are you? I also brought you your favourite icecream while coming back! Are you still in the shower? Mew spoke with a loud voice while checking to see where Gulf was. That's when he heard sobbing, and he could tell right away that it was Gulf.
"Gulf, where are you? Gulf! Are you crying? Gulf!" Mew yelled as he ran upto the bathroom door and tried to open it.

"Gulf, open this, now! What's wrong? What happened? Did you get hurt? Talk to me!!! Don't cry...please...tell me what happened! Gulf please open this door before I break it down!" Mew said while aggressively knocking on the bathroom door. He slid down slowly to the ground, his back sliding swiftly down the cold bathroom door and at the same speed multiple tears fell from his worried eyes.

On the other side of the door, Gulf couldn't stop crying even more now that he could hear Mew cry. He collected his breathing pattern once again and managed to get up and open the door.

Mew sprung up and hugged Gulf immediately, "Gulf...my baby, are you okay? What happened to you? Why are you crying? Please tell me Gulf!"
Gulf let go of Mew and ran up to the bed and covered himself with the blanket. Mew rushed over and sat down next to him, still confused as to why Gulf was acting this way.
"Gulf...Gulf...atleast eat the ice cream you like naaa" Mew said while slowly caressing Gulf's back.

Gulf got up and hugged Mew tightly. Mew could feel his shoulder getting wet because of Gulf's tears.
"Gulf please...you know you can tell me anything right? Please tell me, I feel so broken when I see you cry. Gulf stop crying naaa, stop crying and tell me what's wrong." Mew said while tears slipped down his own eyes too.
Gulf shook his head in disagreement and bit on the denim jacket Mew was wearing.

Just then, Gulf's phone began to rang. Gulf could see the caller ID and he started freaking out inside. It was Mew's mum. Mew noticed that Gulf was alarmed by the incoming call so he checked to see who it was. Mew was honestly pissed when he saw who it was, he was about to decline and block the number till Gulf stopped him.
"No phi...I'll...I'll answer...give it to me" Gulf said in fear while reaching for the phone.
"Fine. But I'm answering instead" Mew insisted firmly, and Gulf agreed eventually.

"Hello? Gulf? Is Mew home yet? How come he hasn't called me yet? Or did you not tell him on purpose?" Mew's mum said through the phone.

"Hello ma, it's me Mew, why are you calling and disturbing Gulf? I told you not to bother him" Mew replied.

"Oh Mew it's you. As expected. Gulf didn't tell you I came over did he? I knew I couldn't trust him". Mew looked at Gulf in confusion at these words. Now he knows what happened, his mum had come over.

"I...uh...I..." Gulf was cut off by Mew's mum

"Well it's fine now. Mew good thing you answered. I just want to tell you that I have arranged a blind date for you with my business partner's daughter. She's really beautiful and smart and I think she's the perfect match for you. It's tomorrow at 2pm, make sure that your there on time. If you don't come I will deactivate all your credit cards and take away your car."

"Mum I'm not goi-"
And Mew's mum cut off the call before Mew could argue back.

Mew looked at Gulf who was sobbing in front of him.
"Why didn't you tell me Gulf? Did my mum do anything to you? What did she say to you? She didn't physically hurt you right? I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, and I'm sorry I wasn't with you." Mew cried along with Gulf.
Gulf pulled out of Mew's embrace "I think...I think it's best if you listen to your mum. It would be the best choice for you"

"GUlf. DON'T SAY THAT. If you say that one more time I will actually get mad at you!" Mew yelled. More tears raced down Gulf's cheeks when Mew raised his voice at him.

Mew sighed and looked straight into Gulf's eyes. "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. But listen Gulf. I will NEVER leave you. EVER. I will stay with you no matter what it takes. You just have to trust me on this okay"

Gulf nodded his head and hugged Mew. After they both stopped crying, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
When Gulf woke up it was around 12pm and he was still concerned about the blind date so woke Mew up.

"What Gulf...it's Saturday...let's sleep some more" Mew said while yawning.

"P'Mew...what about the blind date? I really think you should go...I don't want you to get into any trouble because of me" Gulf said in a soft voice.

"Gulf, I already told you I am not going. Stop talking about it, I don't want to hear any of it" Mew said in an angry tone.

"Phi, get up...you should atleast go. Whoever it is, she's going to be waiting" Gulf said he got up and dragged Mew up with him.

"Gulf are you seriously worried about someone else right now?" Mew asked in anger causing Gulf to shudder and look down.

"I just...I...I don't want you to rebel so much because of me" said Gulf, about to burst into tears again.

Mew held Gulf's hand tightly "I know Gulf, I know you care about me. Fine I will go for it, but your coming with me." Mew said.
And before Gulf could reply, Mew dragged him to get changed.

2𝐏𝐌 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
They walked towards the designated table for the blind date and sat down in front of the pretty woman.

"You must be Mr.Suppasit, nice to meet you, my name is May."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Mew"

"And umm, may I ask who the person seated next to you is?" The girl asked.

Mew slowly held Gulf's hand and intertwined his fingers with Gulf's. He took a deep breath and said "This is Gulf Kanawut, the man I love. Sorry that I'm being rude but I like men. Which is why I can't date you. I'm sorry but Gulf is the only one for me."

Gulf closed his eyes halfway after Mew finished, he was expecting either the girl to start screaming, blackmailing Mew or throw a glass of water at him, but no, all those soap dramas Gulf had watched were thankfully wrong.

When Gulf opened his eyes again, he could see that the girl was smiling brightly at them.
Mew and Gulf were both so confused with the reaction at first until she explained herself.

"I am so relieved. Actually...I was going to tell you that I couldn't date you cause I have a girlfriend. I was wondering how I was going to tell you that I liked women without hurting you, so I'm glad that we are quite similar. You guys are really cute together! Hope ya'll stay together for a long time! I will leave now then, and don't worry, I will make a perfect excuse for both our parents, you don't have to worry!" She said while grinning.

"I hope you and your girlfriend stay together forever too" Mew replied with a smile.

After she left, Mew looked at Gulf with a grin and ruffled his hair. "I didn't expect that. But I'm so glad things worked out this way!"

Gulf hugged Mew in relief. They walked out of the restaurant holding hands while smiling.

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞'𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞!❤🥰😷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 288 30
in which 2 fortnite addicts somehow end up in the same duos lobby (lowercase intended)
111K 3.5K 24
After being rescued by two men from the cruel prison she's spent most of her life in, Willow has much adjusting to do and much to learn about other p...
143K 8.2K 34
Tine was practically the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask. He did everything he could just so his relationship with Day would go smoothly. And it...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...