...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

THE NOVEL

1K 34 9
By Cole_Cami

Jughead's POV
I finally finished my novel! I instantly ran to the living room, where Ronnie was, leaned down and kissed her.

"Woah, Jug! What is it?"

"I finished my novel!"

"That's fantastic!"

"I didn't finish what I was saying...As my super incredible girlfriend, I wanted you to be the first person, who's gonna read it."

"Really? Aw, Jug, you are so sweet!"

"Hereee."

I placed my laptop on the table and we started reading it together. Her hands were wrapped around my arm and I was resting my head on hers.

•FIRST CHAPTER•

[Moving to the part, that Veronica first came]

<< She walked in Pop's, with her beautiful raiven-hair and her long black cape. Not all heroes wear capes. Only the fuckin' sexy ones. Veronica Lodge, that is her name. A Lodge... Hiram Lodge's daughter. I first saw her when she was drinking her milkshake with the iconic ponytail girl, Betty Cooper. I was just entering Pop's with my best friend Archie and almost immediately, Veronica locked eyes with me. I didn't admit to the others how beautiful she was, but to me, she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen. "Wanna join us?" the blonde beauty said and I laughed. "Only if you pay." I climbed on the booth, that Veronica was sitting, making my way next to her.

"Who are you?"

"Jughead. Jones. The third."

"Hm...Jughead Jones the third."

As I made myself comfortable, I looked at her and smiled. She gave me a friendly look and smiled back. Locking eyes with Veronica fucking Lodge was something I could give my life to happen again. We started drinking our milkshakes. Betty, the girl next door, who was so in love with Archie. Archie, the typical jock, who also plays guittar and gets all the girls. Veronica, the new in town, hot, pretty and really kind. Me, Jughead, the weirdo, who has a crush on Betty, but I always knew, that the raiven hair princess is going to be the death of me. This is us, the core four.>>

●●●

•CHAPTER NINTY-EIGHT•

<< I got suspended, because I got in a fight with mr. I'm the perfect red-headed jock and I was really upset. No one understand what Veronica is going through. After a while, as I was sitting on my bed ans thinking about random stuff, I heard some footsteps, which turned out to be Veronica's. As soon as I saw her, a smile appeared on my face, but I was also worried. She should have been at school.

"Veronica? Aren't you supposed-"

"To be at school? Yeah, I know."

After a while of talking, she started tearing up and blaming herself about the fact, that I got suspended and that my life was messed up. I felt bad and comforted her. This princess is so unselfish, she always cares more about the other people, than her own self. She was never the reason, that my life was complicated. I wanted it to be like that. Suddenly, a few minutes later, I started leaning in and she started, too. I couldn't controll my body. I just wanted to kiss her and I did. To my huge surprise, my beautiful princess kissed me back. Words will never be found to describe what I felt that magical moment. Yes, I have kissed her again, but it wasn't the same.>>

●●●

Veronica's POV
I had mixed feelings, while reading Jug's novel. I loved the way he talked about me and how he always used nicknames for me like, "raiven haired princess" , "a hell good-looking trouble", "the prettiest girl in Riverdale", etc. and of course, I teared up, when I read the chapter, in which he was describing our 'real' first kiss. But I got annoyed, when I read all those things with Betty. When they used to date. I didn't want to be a jealous and selfish bitch and I tried to hide the fact that I was jealous.

"So, what do you think, princess? Do you like it?"

"I love it, my prince. You should definitely publish it!"

"Thank you so so much! You can't imagine what your support means to me."

"Come here, lover boy."

I grabbed his 'S' shirt and kissed him.

"You are the best writer ever. I love your novel and everyone else will, too."

"I'm so glad you like it."

"I'm going to our room for a bit. I need to wear something comfier."

"Okay, Queen."

Jughead's POV
I am really glad, that Ronnie loved my novel, but I think, that she got upset. I quietly followed her and opened the door, just a little bit.

"Damn! Betty will always be the love of his life!"

My God...Now, she thinks, that Betty was more important to me, than she is.

After a few minutes, she came back downstairs. I was sitting on the couch, pretending that nothing happened.

"You didn't change."

"What?"

"You are wearing the same clothes."

"Oh, shit, you are right! I-I...couldn't find something to wear."

She is such a bad liar.

"You can wear my T-shirt if you want. Here."

I took it off and handed it to her. She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Jug."

"My pleasure. I have to go at Pop's for a bit. Kevin wanted to meet me and you know him."

"Yeah, I do. See you later, babe."

●●●

I was outside from the bunker and I called my dad.

"Hey, dad, it's me. Uhm, listen can you come over for a bit? I am at the bunket. Dilton's bunker."

"Sure, son. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Can you uh bring some of my old stuff? Please? I need them...for something.."

"Okay. But is this something so important right now?"

"It's really important."

"Fine, then. Wait for me."

A couple of minutes later, my dad net me, holding three boxes of my old stuff.

"Thanks, dad."

"Why do you need them, Jug?"

"It's just something.."

"Let me guess...Is Veronica Lodge that 'something'?"

"What? No, I...How did you figure it out?"

"You love her, son. It's pretty obvious."

I told him everything and he was really happy about my novel.

"I see..Look, Jug, women are complicated. Veronica is jealous and I think, that trying to hide it and not making a scene about it, was really kind."

"I know, dad. Ronnie is amazing."

My dad chuckled and we opened the boxes. Wow. So many memories. I finally found what I wanted. I wasn't so sure, if what I wanted to do would help, but I just needed to see her smile.

"Are you sure, Jug?"

"Totally. Thanks, dad."

"Anything for my boy."

●●●

Veronica's POV
I was sitting on the bed, reading my favorite book, when Jug opened the door.

"Hey."

"Hi."

He was hiding something behind his back. Was that for me?

"So, I know that I made you feel upset. With Betty. I really didn't mean to, so here's something I wanted to give you. I just hope you'll like it and you'll also firgive me."

Jug handed me a blue box and I smiled.

"You are already forgiven. I never got mad at you. What is it? Inside this box."

"Open it."

I opened it and found a cute teddy bear. God, I love teddy bears!

"Awww, a teddy bear!"

"Actually, my teddy bear. I used to sleep with it every single night, when I was 5. It is my favorite cuddle buddy. And I thought, that I should probably give it to you. You are so important to me, Juliet. You are the love of my life."

"My God, Jug! You are so sweet! I love you incredibly much and I appreciate the fact, that you just gave me your precious little guy."

"Wait a minute."

Jughead got up and grabbed some highlighters from my drawer.

"What are you doing?"

He opened them and started drawing all over my face with them. We both laughed.

"You are sooooooo important! You are the most important thing in my life!"

"Juuuggg!!! Stoppppppp!!"

He stopped and locked eyes with me.

"You are my little Juliet."

"And you are my handsome Romeo."

We kissed. I lay down on the bed and he got on the top of me. We started making out. I love Jughead Jones the third with every little piece of my heart.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello, everyone! Jughead is finally going to publish his novel! I wrote again some chapters of it and I just feel that it's absoloutely awful.. Thank you for reading my book!

P.S. I got the 13 reasons why book💕
I am really excited to read it!!! I'm also bying the Five Feet Apart book, because I loved the movieee! Anyways, thank you all<3

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 373 41
[COMPLETED] [35,000 - 40,000 WORDS] It's been two years since Veronica and Jughead broke up. Veronica moved back to New York and has new friends and...
47.9K 1.1K 16
Veronica and Archie are currently dating, Jughead has a secret crush on Veronica. Veronica goes through a devastating heartbreak and goes to Jughead...
49.3K 1.1K 22
When Veronica goes back to Riverdale - her home town - after five years to visit Archie and Betty's wedding will she fall in love with her date a ce...
92.4K 2.5K 23
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #7 in Bughead #402 in Riverdale "Do you still love me?" "I can't answer that." Betty and Jughead's relationship was straight out of...