Faith✖️OUAT

By caler_jo_hyden

"Faith is taking that first step even when you don't see the whole road." In which Prince Charming's big bro... More

Epigraph + Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
3.1
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9

3.2

1K 39 15
By caler_jo_hyden

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 46- Lost Girl

Dean had to admit that the island was quite different than he last remembered a lifetime ago. Everything was grown out, and what was once a forest was now a dense jungle.

The said knight cut down some plants in their way in order to make a suitable path.

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead." Hook spoke up behind him.

Emma inquired curiously behind the group next to Clary, "You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?"

Dean commented, "From there, we should be able to see everything. Including where he's keeping Henry."

Regina stepped up to her fiancé and remarked, "You know, I could've just poofed us up here in an instant."

Hook glanced over at her, saying, "Where? Have you any idea what's up here? Or anywhere? But we do." He gestured between him and the knight next to him.

"He's right. You don't know the sort of dangers this island holds. But we can guide you, my lovely queen." Dean added, taking her hand into his.

"They're right. Hook and Dean has been here before. If they say hiking is the best way, then we listen." Emma agreed.

That's exactly what they did for a little while longer. The path seemed to clear a bit as they continued forward.

Dean instantly pulled his little brother away from a bush of thorns, "Davey. Watch out."

"I think I can handle some thorns," David then deadpanned.

"It's not the thorns, Dave," Dean shook his head and corrected him, pointing at the black poison dripping off of the thorns onto the ground, "Dreamshade. Arguably one of the more dangerous poisons... in its natural form, death would be far slower and more painful than most tend to prefer."

Hook nodded in agreement and motioned to their right, adding, "He's right. I suggest we go this way."

David ignored him, "We'll go this way." He continued forward, only missing the bush.

Dean shook his head, unamused, and cut down the plant without getting nicked by it or making someone else getting pricked.

Little brothers. The said knight found himself thinking as he followed after David.

The group soon approached the ridge then as Dean moved over to the edge but only found that the view was just a vastly overgrown jungle.

As the others joined, Regina simply scowled. David and Emma carefully held their lamps out over the abyss to better see below.

"What are we looking at? I only see jungle," Clary simply remarked.

"Aye, the Dark Jungle," Hook spoke up with a sigh, taking out his telescope, "It's, uh, changed a bit since I was last here."

Dean nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it's all overgrown. We'll never see anything up here now."

"Don't worry. Now would be a good time to scout out the area down there now that we know the general terrain." David started.

"No, it's not," Hook began with a shake of his head.

"The Dark Jungle is the last place anyone wants to set foot." Dean explained.

Killian nodded, "In order to properly track down Henry, we will all need our strength. I suggest we make camp." He turned to walk away.

"You want to sleep while our son is out there suffering?" Regina demanded.

Dean sighed and took her arms into his hands gently, and said, "Sweetheart, I promise you. We will get Henry back. Safe and sound. We will go home. Okay? But Hook is right. We should make camp for the night. Gather our strength."

Regina searched his green eyes and also sighed, "Okay." She followed next to him to a good enough spot to make their campsite.

Dean stood next to his brother as they listened to Snow deliver a speech in front of a town, herself standing on a wagon.

"The Evil Queen murdered my father. Put me under a sleeping curse. But I am not the only one she has made to suffer." Snow White began.

Several of the crowd nodded in agreement and clamored out in unison, "Yeah!"

"She's terrorized us for far too long. This kingdom doesn't belong to her. It belongs to us!"

"Yeah!" Both Dean and David and the dwarves shouted with the crowd.

"So who is ready to stand beside me and fight for what's rightfully ours?" Snow continued as the crowd quickly grew quiet, making her smile slowly fall.

"Quite the courageous army you're building." Regina remarked from behind the crowd who quickly dispersed and hid from her.

"They may be afraid of you, but we are not." Dean spoke up confidently, his hand on the hilt of his sword at his hip and also stepping in front of his brother protectively.

"Why? Because of your brother and her breaking my sleeping curse?" The Evil Queen smirked as both Snow and David withdrew their swords in unison and in sync.

Regina stopped David by magically tying him up in a sturdy rope. "Lucky for you, I didn't come here to fight. I came to offer you a deal. Consider it an engagement present."

"Snow, don't listen to a single word-" David started before his mouth was restrained also.

"Are you really gonna marry that?" Regina scoffed.

"What do you want?" Both Dean and Snow remarked, pointing their swords at the Queen.

The Evil Queen glanced over at the Protector and didn't bother at attempting to throw him aside with her magic because she knew her magic didn't work on him.

Regina glanced over at Snow, saying, "I want you to give up your claim to the throne. If you declares the rightful ruler of this land, I will let you, the dwarfs, and your so called "Prince" and his knight escape back to the sheep farm they once called home."

Snow let out, "Exile?"

"Well, I've tried to kill you. I've tried to curse you. None of it's worked. But then I realized I was going about it all wrong." Regina continued, "You need to be alive. You need to be awake. So you can spend all your days knowing that I have taken everything that was supposed to be yours."

David squirmed some in the ropes restraining him as the Queen commented, "Now, get down on your knees and swear on your father's grave that this kingdom belongs to me."

Dean slid out a dagger and cut the ropes off his brother swiftly, "And if she doesn't?"

"Well, then someone will pay the price." Regina smirked, magically taking a hold of a villager and lifted her in the air, squeezing the life out of her.

Snow widened her eyes as she let out, "STOP!"Dean rushed forward towards the Evil Queen until she vanished in a cloud of purple smoke.

He stopped in his tracks and looked around him, glancing over at his brother and Snow, before checking on the villager.

"Is she okay?" Snow asked the said knight in concern.

"Yeah," Dean nodded.

Regina reappeared, "Next time, she won't be. You have until sundown tomorrow to give up the throne. And for every day that you defy me, I will kill one of your loyal subjects. Stop denying who you are, Snow White. You may have been a princess, but you will never be a queen."

Regina was asleep on makeshift cot under a canopy beside Dean who kept an eye on her and his family.

David and Snow was also asleep a few feet away on another cot as was Clary.

Hook was leaning against a tree on the ground also asleep.

The said knight was fighting his sleep but soon gave into the exhaustion about half an hour later.

Emma, on the other hand, had been able to go to sleep but had just woke up from hearing a lot crying from children.

She stood up and grabbed her sword from its place next to her, saying in a hushed tone, "Guys, wake up!"

When her parents and uncle and cousin didn't wake up, she started walking towards the jungle and began looking around for the source of the crying.

The said blonde quickly turned around once she heard, "You hear that too?"

Suddenly, there was a boy was wearing all green as he leaned against a tree, a curious look on his face.

Emma glared somewhat at him as she now instinctively held her sword put towards him.

He didn't even seem threatened, "You're Emma, right?" She didn't answer him, "I wonder why they can't hear the crying— I mean, your uncle can but he's exhausted from everything that's happened, but details details."

"Who are you?" Emma questioned.

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself?" He smirked, "I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

Emma swiftly shoved him against the tree and held her sword against his neck.

Peter kept his smirk as Emma questioned, "Where's Henry?"

"You've got fire. I like fire." Pan remarked.

"Where's my son?"

"Henry's still alive, if that's what you're worried about."

"Why the hell did you take him?"

"He's a very special boy, Emma." Pan simply said.

"I know, but that doesn't answer my question." Emma commented, "What do you want with him?"

Peter smirked again, saying, "I came here to see who I was up against. The Savior."

"What're you gonna say now?" Emma remarked, "I'm never gonna see Henry again?"

Pan furrowed his eyebrows, "No. I'm going to help you find him. I'll give you a map." Emma let go and stepped but kept her sword pointed at him, "A map that will lead you straight to your son."

"If this is some kind of trap..." Emma started as Pan chuckled and stopped her, "I may not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry is on this parchment."

"Why are you giving it to me?" Emma began.

"See, it's not about finding Henry. It's about how you find him. And, Emma, you are the only one who can." Pan replied.

She took the piece of paper from him and opened to reveal it with no writing on it and just empty. She glanced up at him and deadpanned, "It's blank."

"You'll only be able to read that map when you stop denying who you really are." Pan commented as she furrowed her eyebrows and glanced down at the enchanted map again to still seeing it blank.

Once she looked back up, she noticed that he was gone just like that.

***

"He so likes his games," Hook spoke up as everyone stood around the campfire.

"What game? There's nothing there." Regina remarked.

Dean stood next to her and sighed, "If he said there's a map on this parchment, then there is."

"Great." Emma also sighed, "If I just stop denying who I really am, whatever that means, then we'll be able to read this thing."

"How do we know Pan won't use it to lead us straight into a trap?" Clary inquired, her arms folded across her chest as she stood in between her dad and Hook.

"Because he doesn't need to. This whole island is his bloody trap." Hook spoke up and now stood up from where he had been sitting on a log.

David and Snow walked back into their camp from the woods as the said prince spoke up, "There's no sign of him anywhere."

"Any luck with the map?" Snow inquired as Regina remarked, "Don't hold your breath."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emma questioned in confusion as she continued to stare at the blank map in front of her.

The former Evil Queen further explained, "Don't you see what he's doing? Every second we spend talking about this, is another second we're not looking for my son." She noticed Dean's brief look at the words 'my son' and instantly corrected herself, gesturing between her and him, "Our son."

"You got a better idea?" Emma murmured.

"Magic." Regina simply answered her as Snow looked over at her and David sighed, "If there's a lock on there, I'll find a way around it." She went to retrieve the parchment until Emma smacked her hand on top of the paper.

"Pan said it had to be me."

Clary noticed both her father's and Hook's looks on their faces and spoke up towards the Queen, "I'd listen to Emma."

Hook nodded and added, "Breaking Pan's rules would be unwise."

David sighed, "Sadly, I agree with the pirate."

Hook smirked and glanced over at the said prince, "I'm winning you over. I can feel it."

Dean slightly smirked in amusement at his two brothers' interaction between each other as Snow also pointed out, "And your magic doesn't exactly have a gentle touch, Regina."

"Use it on the map, it might blow up in all our faces." David added.

"Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take." Regina started until Dean stopped her by placing a light hand on her stomach and spoke up, "Well, I'm not. We're gonna get Henry and all of us off of this damn island safe and sound, in one whole piece."

Regina nodded slowly as Emma also replied, "If I'm the one who's supposed to figure out this thing, I need to do what Pan said."

"Great." The Queen muttered as Snow assured, "She'll get there." Snow noticed Emma's reluctant look and quietly assured her daughter, "Hey, don't give up. If he's playing a game, you can win."

***

"My name is Emma Swan."

They all stood around watching Emma say her story and identity to the blank map in her hands, awaiting for something to happen, for something to be seen.

"I'm pretty sure that Pam's riddle is a little more complicated than that, Em," Clary remarked in slight amusement.

Snow and David sat across from their daughter as Snow also added in encouragement, "Don't hold anything back."

Emma took a deep breath and focused on the blank parchment again, "I'm Henry's mother. I used to live in Boston, and I was a bail bondsperson. I'm now the sheriff of Storybrooke-"

"That election was a sham." Regina spoke up, her arms folded across her chest, "Are we really doing this?"

"Don't you think maybe that you're leaving some things out?" Snow added.

Emma cleared her throat, "I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. Which apparently makes me the product of true love. I was born in the enchanted forest, and I was sent through a portal in a tree, so that I could break a curse."

"And you were able to break the curse because-" David began as he stood up and whispered the last part, "You're the..."

Snow stood up also, "Come on, you don't need to be embarrassed to say it."

"Say what?" Hook questioned in confusion.

"The 'S' word," Regina answered him.

Emma straightened up and admitted to the parchment, "I'm the Savior." Everyone watched in anticipation but then sighed when they saw the map was still empty and blank. "I don't get it. I said I'm the Savior. There's nothing I've denied more than that."

Dean spoke up, knowing how Pan thinks and how this island is, "Yeah, maybe, but it goes deeper than that part of you."

"Like what?" Emma let out in somewhat sadness and disbelief.

While the said knight thought about that, Snow assured, "No, it's okay. We'll figure it out."

"No, you won't," Regina sighed and took the map from her love's niece, "But I can. I'm beginning to think there isn't a map on here. But that doesn't mean it can't lead us to Henry."

While she began to use her magic on the paper, David pointed out, "I thought we decided that using magic was a bad idea."

"For once I agree with the Prince." Hook agreed, making David look over at him, "Well, I told you we were getting along."

Emma let out softly, "What the hell are you doing?"

"A locator spell." Regina admitted, "This parchment belonged to Pan. It will lead us to him." The paper then magically flew towards the Dark Jungle.

"So it appears we will be venturing into the Dark Jungle after all." Hook remarked.

"You mean the place you and my dad told us never to set foot?" Clary inquired as Hook smirked a little and agreed, "That's the one."

Dean withdrew his sword and began following after the map, "Let's do this."

Everyone else soon followed behind him into the Dark Jungle.

***

About half an hour later, they were still following behind the glowing, floating parchment in front of them.

Dean was in front of the group as he cut through the branches and leaves out of their way when he heard Regina reply, "Ready to thank me?"

"Actually, yeah," Emma honestly murmured as Regina smiled and commented, "If you'd let me do it sooner, maybe we'd have found him by now."

Regina stopped Dean, "Wait. He's there's. Pan. I can feel his smugness."

The said knight smirked and twirled his sword once in his hand, saying, "Shall we? While we still have the element of surprise on our side?"

David stopped his brother and started, "I'll go first-"

Dean rolled his eyes and stopped him as the two then did a quick, little rock, paper, scissors game between each other as the said knight did scissors and David did rock.

Dean groaned and looked away as David smirked a little and trekked forward; The knight complained, "So not cool."

Regina rolled her eyes some but patted him on his back some as they followed after David; They walked a bit more as they finally stepped over to a clearing where a camp used to be.

Snow slowly began, "No one's here. Maybe your spell was wrong, Regina."

Dean gave the princess a look and remarked, "I mean, at least she did something." Regina looked over at him for that and gave a look that read 'thank you'.

"Hey," Snow started in slight offense towards her brother in law defending someone other than them.

Dean simple gave a small shrug, "When you're in the wrong, you're in the wrong."

He could practically hear Snow roll her eyes behind him as Regina smiled at that comment and now held his hand.

They started to move down a hill just as Emma stopped David and pointed out, "Guys, hold on... is that-?"

Dean glanced across from them several feet away at a boy with his back facing them, wearing his adopted son's clothes.

But he instantly knew that it wasn't Henry.

"Henry!" Emma rushed forward but was stopped when the boy faced them to reveal none other than Peter Pan who replied, "Hi, Emma."

Emma stopped running towards him while everyone else crowded around her as she demanded, "Where the hell is Henry?"

Peter began to pace to his left and remarked, "You broke the rules. That's not fair. Bad form. I expect more from you two, Captain, Protector."

"Aye. And you'll get it." Hook glared at him.

Clary stepped forward, stopping in the middle of Regina and Henry, "Give Henry to us."

Pan smirked over at the redhead curiously, "Sorry. Can't. Don't you know? Cheaters never win."

Suddenly, a bunch of Lost Boys came out of the woods and surrounded them with bows and arrows and spears pointed at them, ready and fixing to attack the group.

"Watch out for their arrows." Dean informed his family, "They're laced with Dreamshade."

They all soon began fighting with the Lost Boys while Dean, David, and Clary deflected their arrows with their swords with ease.

The said knight noticed an incoming sword going towards his little brother's side and quickly deflected it and shoved the boy backwards onto the ground.

"Not today." Dean sighed and glanced over at David who noticed the action and nodded in thanks.

They resumed fighting as Clary blocked an arrow from hitting Regina from behind while the said Queen noticed another attacker sneaking up behind Clary and blasted him backwards with her magic.

"Thanks," Clary smiled as Regina also nodded, "Likewise."

They suddenly heard Pan whistle as the group of Lost Boys dispersed and now stood behind Pan who smirked, saying, "Remember what I told you. That map will show you where Henry is. But only when you stop denying who you really are. Your uncle's right. It goes deeper. I'll make sure to send Henry your regards."

He and his Lost Boys turned and walked away from them and left them to think about what just happened.

***

Emma rushed over to rest of the group while Dean checked on his daughter, fiancé, and little brother and made sure they weren't hurt at all during that fight earlier.

"The map is working. We know where Henry is." Emma hurriedly said as Regina questioned, "Where?"

Emma handed the map over to her uncle as he and Hook read over it. Dean pointed at a spot on the paper, "We're here, at the southern tip of the isle, in the middle of the Dark Jungle."

Hook moved his hook along the map and added, "And Pan's camp lies due north."

"That's where he's keeping Henry." Clary breathed out.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Regina asked as Dean answered her, "The terrain's not easy. And there'll undoubtedly be some problems along the way."

"We should prepare." David spoke up as he glanced behind him over at his wife, "We only made it out of our last encounter because Pan let us. We need a new plan."

"Agreed. It's time we stop playing his game and he starts playing ours." Emma nodded in agreement.

"And if I disagree?" Regina remarked, her hands over her hips.

"Go ahead. But I think you know our best chance is together." Clary admitted.

"You better be right." Regina nodded and stepped away as did everyone else.

"Excellent show of patience, love." Hook pointed out over to Clary, "And that's what defeats a nasty little boy."

"I hope so." Clary replied as she was handed some of his rum, giving him an amused look, "Is rum your solution to everything?"

"Well, it certainly doesn't hurt." Hook smirked and took a sip of the drink, "Mmm." Clary smiled some and took a sip also. "So, just who are you, Red?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," The said redhead smirked, taking a small step forward closer to him as both glanced down at each other's lips before she turned and walked away.

Hook glanced down at the ground and licked his lips some in thought and back at her retreating form.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

I'M BACK!! Did you miss me or did you miss me? ☺️🥹😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 89 11
**COMPLETED** What if Henry wasn't Emma's son? What if he was her childhood friend, her chosen brother? What if he helped her run and escape the abus...
46 2 4
ᵉˣⁱᵗᵘˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵗ...ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱᶠⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵉᵈ ......✎ ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 1 --- SEASON 4 BOOK I of KINGHOOD
44.3K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
5K 291 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...