Faith✖️OUAT

By caler_jo_hyden

"Faith is taking that first step even when you don't see the whole road." In which Prince Charming's big bro... More

Epigraph + Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9

3.1

2.3K 64 25
By caler_jo_hyden

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

Season TWO is now finished and completed, and now, we're officially in season THREE!!

⚔️

Chapter 45- The Heart of the Truest Believer

"Son of a bitch..." Dean's eyes shot open as he found himself being wheeled in the hospital on a gurney, letting out a sharp gasp.

He made the doctors and nurses stop wheeling him to a room as he sat up, moving a hand to where the sword wound had been.

But to everyone's surprise, there was none. It had been healed somehow.

Regina quickly hugged him tightly, kissing him repeatedly in relief as her eyes watered.

"Did you think I would die just like that, my lovely queen?" Dean murmured as he pressed his lips to her forehead, "It's gonna take a lot more to finish me off than them."

The couple kissed once more but more fervently this time just as David asked, "You okay?"

Dean glanced over at his little brother who watched him in worry, "I'm fine, Davey. Your brother's not going anywhere."

Dean stood up off the gurney yet held Regina's hand in his, "Let's go get our son back."

Both Regina and David questioned in confusion, "How?"

"By going after them." Dean shrugged and the three rushed back out of the hospital.

As they entered the truck, David also questioned, "How are you healed from that wound?"

Dean shrugged, "No clue. All right, let's gear up. It's wabbit season."

***

Hook steered the ship beside the docks where Emma, David, Dean, Regina, Clary, and Snow rushed over to them.

The said pirate stepped down the steps as Emma asked him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Helping." Hook answered.

"You're too late." Clary pointed out to the pirate who inquired while retrieving the bean from his pocket, "Am I?"

"I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself." Emma began towards him.

"Maybe I just needed reminded that I could." Hook said as he glanced over at the redhead a few feet away.

He handed Emma a black pouch as she emptied it into her palm and saw the magic bean.

"Enough waiting around. Let's go." Regina spoke up.

Hook now looked confused, "Go? Where? I thought we were saving the town."

"We already did." David replied as Dean added in the explanation, "We need to get Henry. Greg and Tamara took him through a portal."

"Well, I offer my ship and my services to help follow them." Hook commented.

"Well, that's great, Hook, but how will we track them?" Regina questioned.

"Leave that to me." Gold suddenly spoke up, "I can get us where we need to go." He noticed the pirate glaring at him as Dean smirked some at that.

Mary Margaret sighed, "Then let's do it."

Dean was the first one to step onto the ship as Hook followed him and then the others did as well.

Gold walked onto the ship as Hook stepped down the steps with Clary following behind him. "So... Are you done trying to kill me?"

"I believe so." Hook answered as Gold remarked, "Excellent. Then you can live."

Clary slightly chuckled some as Hook nudged her on her arm.

Gold magically made a clear globe appear on top of a crate as everyone gathered around.

Gold pricked his finger on it and dropped a speck of blood on the globe as the blood then shifted into a location, an island.

"Where is that? Where did they take Henry?"

Dean sighed and shared a knowing look with his adopted brother and both of them answered in unison, "Neverland."

Gold looked annoyed at that revelation and also sighed somewhat.

Emma handed the bean to her uncle who looked at Hook who nodded in confirmation.

Dean then tossed the bean in the water as it began to make a portal.

"So who are we up against? Who are Greg and Tamara?" David questioned over the wind while Hook steered the ship towards the portal.

"They're merely pawns, manipulated by forces far greater than they can conceive." Gold explained, "They have no idea who they're truly working for."

"And who's that?" Emma said as she held onto a rope like everyone else while Dean also had an arm around Regina.

"Someone we all should fear." Gold answered just as the ship fell into portal and the portal closed after they fell in with a whoosh.

***

Hook steered the Jolly Roger down the portal while everyone held onto something; Snow and David held onto each other, Gold, Clary, and Emma held onto ropes tightly, and Regina and Dean held onto each other while also holding onto the railing of the ship.

The ship came to a splash once it exited out of the portal, it slowly closing behind the ship.

Once they finally exited the portal, they landed rather roughly, making everyone almost fall to the ground.

Dean had steadied his love while also steadying himself.

He gave her a you okay? look as Regina nodded, returning the look as he also nodded.

"Is that it?" Clary suddenly asked about the island ahead of them.

"Aye," Hook began as Dean finished for him, "Neverland."

He sighed, seeing the look his brother and sister-in law gave him.

"Didn't tell them about your past on Neverland, I presume?" Hook asked lightly after also noticing the look on their faces.

"It was never brought up." Dean admitted.

"So, your brother doesn't know about-?" Hook slowly asked but also quietly.

Dean cut him off, "Not at all."

"You probably should tell him." The one handed pirate pointed out, "Since it might come up once we reach the shore of this bloody island."

Dean sighed, "I know."

***

"Why are you slowing down?" Regina demanded towards Hook as he turned the wheel slowly a little, "In case you didn't know, my son's life is in danger."

"Oh, I know, my hotheaded queen-" Hook had began.

Dean stepped back over to them as the pirate continued, "My plan is to bring us to the far side of the island, link up with the widest part of the river, then we sail right through and take him by surprise. The irony."

"What irony?" Regina inquired towards the pirate.

"Oh. I spent more time than I care to remember trying to leave this place to kill Rumplestiltskin." Hook explained while glancing over at the knight and back at Regina, "And here I am, sailing right back into its heart with him as my guest of honor. It's not quite the happy ending I was hoping for."

"Greg Mendell said something funny to me. He said I'm a villain, and that villains don't get happy endings. You believe that?"

Dean rubbed the small of her back in reassurance.

"I hope not." Hook admitted, "Or we've wasted our lives."

Dean sighed and moved down the stairs to his daughter and family, overhearing Emma say, "I didn't grow up in some fairytale land like you guys. My experience is different. That's all I can go on."

"And all we have to go on is ours." Dean spoke up in defense of his brother and Snow.

"So if you would just let us share our wisdom-" Mary Margaret began towards Emma but was cut off.

Emma cut her off by saying as her voice broke, "I appreciate you trying to be parents. But we're the same age. We have equal amounts of wisdom. And all I want is Henry back."

Clary laid a hand on her cousin's arm in assurance.

Emma added sadly, "I should never have broken the curse. I should've just taken Henry and-"

"You're right. Then- Then you'd be together." Snow stopped her, "We missed you two growing up, Emma, and it haunts us every day."

"And that's why we're here now." David spoke up, "We don't want you to go through the same thing, too. And you won't."

Dean nodded, "We are gonna get our family back."

"We will always find one another." Clary simply added with a light shrug.

"How can you four be so infuriatingly optimistic?" Emma demanded and then faced her cousin and added, "How are you optimistic when you went through so much like me?"

Clary shrugged, and said, "It's just who we are, I suppose."

"Why!?" Emma questioned and faced their parents again and commented, "Ever since you got your memories back, ever since you remembered that you're Snow White and Prince Charming, your lives... they've... well, they've sucked!"

"No." David said with a shake of his head, "No, we found you and Dean found Clary-"

"And lost Henry and Neal and countless other people. I mean, Clary lost her brother and mother as well-" Emma cut him off.

"Em, the minute I let go of the belief that things will get better is the minute I know they won't." Clary then cut her off and looked at her father, "And they agree."

"We'll find Henry." Dean confidently added.

"No, you won't." Gold spoke up, dressed in his Enchanted Forest clothing.

"Well, that's a great use of our time," The said knight remarked sarcastically once he had  made it back over to Regina, "A wardrobe change."

Gold ignored him and replied, "I'm gonna get Henry."

"We agreed to do this together." Regina started  as the Dark One corrected her, "Actually, we made no such agreement."

"Why are you doing this?" Emma inquired as Gold simply answered, "Because I wanna succeed."

"What makes you think I'm gonna fail?" Emma demanded.

"Well, how could you not?" Gold replied, "You don't believe in your parents or uncle and cousin or in magic or in yourself."

"I slayed a dragon. I think I believe." Emma remarked.

"Only what was shown to you. When have you ever taken a real leap of faith? You know, the kind where there's absolutely no proof?" Gold began, "I've known you some time, Ms. Swan. And sadly, despite everything you've been through, you're still just that... bail bondsperson, looking for evidence. Well, dearie, that's not gonna work in Neverland."

"I'll do whatever it takes." Emma murmured.

Gold replied, "Well, you just need someone to tell you what that is. Sorry, dearie. Our foe is too fearsome for hand-holding-"

"Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild." Dean explained, "And sadly... yours doesn't, Em."

"I'd listen to the Protector's words carefully. He knows about Neverland just about as much as myself." Gold answered and spun his cane around.

Everyone watched the cane fall to the floor and found that the Dark One had disappeared off of the ship.

***

Regina moved over to her love as he noticed and moved a hand around her hips, pulling her close to him.

"How did you wake up? How-How did you get healed?" She wondered quietly in his embrace.

Dean now rubbed her back in small circles comfortingly, "It doesn't matter. I'm not gonna leave you, and we'll get our son back together."

Regina closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his waist while he moved his chin on top of her head.

"How did I get so lucky to have you?" She murmured lightly as he kissed the top of her head.

"Probably when I got so lucky to have you," Dean lightly smirked as the two kissed on the lips.

Suddenly, there was screeches in the distance as the couple furrowed their eyebrows and looked out into the sea to notice a blur of electric blue heading straight for them.

"What the hell is that?" David demanded, moving over to them as did Snow.

The sight of the creatures made Dean's eyes widen some, his jaw flexing.

"Son of a bitch," The said knight let out, drawing the attention of his fiancée.

Mary Margaret looked over at him and noticed his worry, "What is it?"

Dean abruptly ran up the stairs and towards the helm, now behind the wheel, "Get Hook!" He ordered, fixing to place his hands on the wheel until the ship shook violently from the attacks of the creatures.

Dean clung to the wheel tightly while keeping steadying himself, "Never mind that last part! Brace yourselves!"

David and Snow soon grabbed onto the railing beside the helm while holding onto each other.

Regina ran up the steps and looked at the three of them, "What the hell are you doing!?"

"Trying to keep it steady!" Dean told her, "Hold on!"

"Prepare for attack!" Hook also exclaimed while stopping beside the knight who continued to steer.

But Dean stepped back for him as Hook took the wheel and now steered.

"Be more specific." Regina commented.

"If you've got a weapon, then grab it!" Hook replied, both him and Dean now steering in attempt to keep the ship steady.

Emma and Clary both stepped back onto the deck as the redhead asked, "What's out there? A shark? A whale?"

"A kraken?" David chimed in while holding a lantern over the sea to try and get a better look at what was attacking.

"Worse." The said knight remarked.

Hook added in agreement after they heard the screeching even closer, "Mermaids."

"Mermaids!?" Emma exclaimed while holding onto the ropes beside her.

"Yes, and they're pretty unpleasant-" Dean started as Hook agreed again, "He's right."

"You think?" Regina remarked.

"I'll try and outrun them." Hook said as Clary questioned, "How many of them are there!?"

The mermaids continued to ram into the ship as Regina stumbled, almost falling overboard, until Dean swiftly caught her by grabbing her wrist and pulling her away from the railing and into him.

Regina silently thanked her fiancé who only nodded and continued to help steer the Jolly Roger away from the mermaids.

"I will not be capsized by fish!" David exclaimed and ran over to where the cannon was and loaded it.

"Emma!" Snow called as she neared the large net that was laying in the deck a few feet beside them.

Emma followed after her, "What are you doing?"

Snow picked up the net and simply answered her daughter, "Fishing."

David fired the cannon into the water as the screams of the mermaids could be heard and a big splash from the impact of the cannon hitting the water.

Snow and Emma, with the help of Clary now, readied the net over the side and tossed it over, catching one of the mermaids.

"We caught one!" Snow exclaimed with a small surprised gasp.

"One? There are dozens of them." Regina began just as David fired another cannon while Emma, Clary, and Snow continued to pull the mermaid up.

"Enough of this." Regina made a fireball appear in her hand as she tossed it into the sea, scaring the mermaids away and continued to do so, "There. They're gone."

"Not all of them!" Clary panted while she, Snow, and Emma continued pulling the creature up, "What about that one!?"

Regina glanced down at the net and waved her hand, making the mermaid disappear and reappear onto the deck of the ship.

"Aah!" The mermaid cried out.

Dean descended down the stairs, watching the mermaid struggle.

He stopped in his tracks beside David and narrowed his eyes at the creature who widened her eyes at him before smirking somewhat.

Hook continued to steer the ship while also speaking up in anger, "Get that thing off of my ship!" He didn't like these mermaids at all.

"No." Regina simply told him, "Now we have a hostage."

"I hate to say it, but I'm with Hook." Dean spoke up, "Those things just tried to kill us."

"And perhaps we should find out why." Regina said as Snow replied, "How? By torturing her?"

"Well, if need be, sure." Regina commented just as the mermaid picked up her conch shell and blew into it as it made a blaring sound.

Clary kicked the conch out of her hand, shattering it into pieces.

The mermaid glared at her while the said redhead smirked a little.

Emma asked, "What the hell is that?"

"A warning." Dean muttered right before thunder sounded above them.

The creature sneered and added, "Let me go... or die."

David gestured at the now broken conch shell and demanded towards the mermaid, "What is this? What did you do!?"

"Let me go." She simply said while Regina replied, "Not until you tell us. Or we make you tell us."

"Threatening her isn't the way to motivate her." Snow snapped.

"Well, I'm all out of fish food." Regina snapped back at her.

"Doesn't matter if you get her to talk, you can't trust her. Mermaids are liars." Hook spoke up.

"And he's not wrong," Dean agreed once again.

"Of course they are." Emma said in disbelief, her interpretation on the creatures different from reality.

"Maybe they're just scared of Pan." Snow suggested, "If we let her go, maybe she'll be on our side."

"Or maybe she and her friends will come right back to kill us." Clary also pointed out.

The mermaid spoke up confidently with a smirk, "Oh, I don't need my friends to kill you. You'll kill yourselves. Now let me go."

The storm grew then as lightning flashed.

"Son of a bitch," Dean muttered under his breath.

"What the hell?" David demanded, glancing over at his brother in slight worry.

Hook explained, "It's a storm. She called it. Don't let her go! She'll swim off and leave us all to die. At least with her, we've got leverage."

Dean quickly withdrew a sword and pointed it at the creature and stated, "Stop the storm. Then we let you go."

The mermaid smirked and shook her head as the said knight moved behind her and held the blade against her neck.

Regina laughed, "That's more like it, babe. Filet the bitch."

Dean groaned in slight annoyance and stepped back and released her, "No. We're not barbarians."

"What we're going to be is dead!" Regina argued.

Hook said, "Hold on! I'm gonna turn her around. I've outrun many a storm."

He began to turn the ship around as Dean held onto the side of the ship tightly while holding Regina close to him.

Soon, the former Evil Queen went back to threatening the creature, "Make it stop or die."

"We are not killers!" Snow exclaimed.

"Yes you are-- you've brought this death upon yourselves." The mermaid sneered.

"This is why we should free her!" Snow yelled as Regina snapped, "That feel-good nonsense, Snow, might play in the Enchanted Forest, but this... this is Neverland."

The storm strengthened some and shook the boat which made everyone stumble.

"Keep your grip, pirate!" David demanded as Hook replied, "It wasn't me, mate! It was the ship! We're taking on water!"

"Now may Regina resume killing her!?" Clary exclaimed as her father, Mary Margaret, and simultaneously replied, "No!"

"You kill her, and her kind will have a personal vendetta against us." Snow added as Clary cut back in, "They already have!"

"Look, the Queen and Clary's right. They've already tried killing us." Hook agreed with the redhead and Regina.

"Stop! That's enough! We need to think this through!" Emma yelled.

Regina remarked, "I already have." She suddenly turned the creature into wood, "There. That should stop the storm."

"Regina! What did you do!?" Emma let out in shock.

The rumbling increased as a gigantic wave began to move towards them as the former Evil Queen muttered, "No."

"What have you done!?" Emma demanded while everyone held on and Hook tried steering the ship clear of the massive wave.

Clary swiftly moved over to the pirate to help him steer, and remarked, "I thought you said you could outrun a storm!"

"This isn't a storm. It's a bloody damnation!" He shouted over the wind and storm while both continued to attempt to steer.

The wind quickly picked up speed as the lightning and thunder increased also.

Mary Margaret then faced Regina and questioned, "Why would you do this?"

"You're going to blame me?" Regina answered with another question.

Dean shared a look with his brother and glanced back at his fiancé and sister-in law now arguing.

"You turned the mermaid into wood!" Snow reminded her.

Regina pointed out, "I did something about it, which is more than you can say!"

"Undo your spell! Bring back the mermaid!"

"And what? You'll win her over with your rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers!?"

"Considering that your plan failed, at least we could try!"

"You are such a naive princess!" Regina let out, annoyed.

Mary Margaret scoffed, "And you are such a-" She didn't even finish because she soon slapped Regina hard.

The Queen chuckled, "Is that your best?"

"Not even close!" Snow replied as lightning struck the pole of the ship, "I am so tired of you ruining my life!"

"I ruined your life?" Regina repeated.

Dean started, "Hey!" He started to make his way over to them to stop the two fighting, but then Regina slapped Snow hard.

Hook stopped the said knight, "Hey, let the slags go. I need you at the mast."

"Don't call my wife a slag!" David also snapped and stepped over to the pirate before punching him.

And soon, the two of them also started fighting then while Mary Margaret and Regina continued also.

"Stop it!" Clary yelled at them, "Dad, what do we do?"

Dean glanced all around the ship and up at the clouds covering the moon and back at his daughter, "We need something that'll stop them from fighting."

Emma held the same thinking face as her uncle did just as Clary got an idea then.

The redhead climbed on top of the side of the boat, steadying herself to get a better view of everyone arguing.

"It's not the mermaids... It's us." She realized to herself.

Everyone continued to fight and argue, however.

Dean was discussing it with his niece, trying to come up with a plan.

Clary abruptly exclaimed, "If you don't stop fighting, we're all gonna die! We're the ones causing the storm!"

They continued to fight as Dean and Emma looked her way and Emma adding, "Hey! Stop! You need to listen to us!"

Clary sighed and turned around to face the sea, hearing Dean exclaim first, "Clary!"

She then jumped off and landed in the water, sinking below.

"CLARY!" Dean yelled and then everyone else also yelled almost a second behind him, "Clary!"

A piece of the pulley from the rope suddenly swung down and fell into the water, knocking the redhead out briefly.

"Clary!" Snow screamed out as the five of them looked around at the water, "Regina, get her up here!"

"I-I-I can't! Not in this storm. I- I can't even see her." Regina stammered in worry, "I'll just bring up water and half her leg."

"She'll drown if we don't do something!" David said while Dean already started to make a makeshift harness and tie it around himself, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going down there and getting her." Dean simply answered as David stopped him and said, "No, let me. I can do it. You just almost died."

Dean told him, "I'm fine," and handed a rope to Regina and instructed, "Here, help me."

She helped the said knight slide the rope around his shoulders and onto his waist while Hook secured the other end around the post.

Dean then stood up on the side and steadied himself and then jumped into the water after briefly glancing back at them.

He looked around under the water and noticed his daughter had started to sink down even further.

Dean suddenly dove towards her and first grabbed her wrist, pulling her close to him and swam back up to the surface of the water.

"He has her! Pull!" Hook told the three women plus David as they grunted and pulled while Hook knotted the rope onto a pulley, "I've got it." He pulled on the pulley, hoisting the two in the sea up.

Dean's hand grasped the side of the boat, Clary still in his other arm.

"Oh!" Both Regina and Snow let out in relief and quickly rushed forward to help, swiftly pulling Clary and Dean up onto the deck.

Dean set his daughter on the floor of the deck as Clary abruptly coughed out water and opened her eyes, her back on the deck, as she moved her eyes across the people surrounding her.

"Clary?"

Clary moved her gaze up at the moon as the clouds moved away from it and smiled up at her father and family, "I told you so."

They all chuckled in relief at that.

"Seriously? You're gonna go with an 'I told you so'?" Emma laughed after releasing a sigh of relief, "You almost killed yourself!"

"You guys were killing one another. Like my dad, there's nothing I won't do for my family." Clary murmured and was helped up onto her feet.

Dean was the first one to look her completely over in concern.

"I'm okay-" Clary softly assured but was cut off by Dean tightly hugging her, one hand on the back of her head.

She smiled fondly in the embrace and hugged her father back.

***

The seven of them stepped onto the shore of Neverland as Regina spoke up, "We don't have to do it this way. I can fix the Jolly Roger. My magic is powerful enough. We can execute the pirate's plan."

"Sneak attack? Let's not be naive. Save your magic." Emma replied.

Dean nodded and added, "By now Pan already knows we're here."

Emma glanced over at him and continued, "It's time we stop running. Dean and Gold was right. This land is run on belief. All of us have been too busy being at each other's throats to be believers. I was as wrong as anyone else, but it's time for all of us to believe.  Not in magic, but in each other."

"You want to be friends?" Regina remarked, "After everything that's happened between all of us?"

Dean gave his love a small look as Regina nodded somewhat.

Clary sighed, sharing a look with her cousin, "We don't want or expect that. I know there's a lot of history here, and a lot of hate-"

Clary was cut off by Hook saying, "Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time when you're not yelling at me."

Dean narrowed his eyes slightly at the pirate flirting with his daughter who simply shrugged.

Emma continued, "We don't need to be friends. What we need to know is that the only way to get Henry back is cooperation."

Dean moved a light hand around the small of Regina's back.

David glanced at his daughter in disbelief and said, gesturing towards Regina and Hook, "With her? With him? No, Emma. We have to do this the right way."

Dean stopped his brother and spoke up, "Hang on. They've come a long way, and on the path to changing. We all have. We may not all get along, but we just need to succeed. And the way  we do that is by just being who we are. A hero. A villain. A pirate. A dashing knight-"

Emma nodded and finished where he was going with it, "It doesn't matter which because we're gonna need all those skills, whether we can stomach them or not."

"And what's your skill, Savior?" Regina inquired.

Emma looked over at her, "I'm a mother, and now I'm also your leader. So either help me get my son back or get out of the way."

Dean looked down at his fiancé and took her hand in his reassuringly, and glanced back up at the others and added, "Let's go bring the kid home."

Dean moved past them, now unsheathing his sword and had started cutting his way through the jungle.

Emma soon followed behind him, then Snow and David, and then Hook, and then Clary and Regina.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 158 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...
5K 291 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...
42 2 4
ᵉˣⁱᵗᵘˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵗ...ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱᶠⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵉᵈ ......✎ ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 1 --- SEASON 4 BOOK I of KINGHOOD
33.5K 849 88
[Currently Being Edited] "Oh sorry ladies first," Hades said with delight. He raised the crystal, the menacing blue light encasing the room. Regina c...