Faith✖️OUAT

By caler_jo_hyden

"Faith is taking that first step even when you don't see the whole road." In which Prince Charming's big bro... More

Epigraph + Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9

2.17

1.3K 50 9
By caler_jo_hyden

I don't own anything but Dean/Bellamy and my ideas.

⚔️

Chapter 39- Welcome to Storybrooke

*Storybrooke- 1983*

The green and purple smoke suddenly and quickly blew through the wooded area, and over a little boy and his father as they looked from inside of their tent.

"Owen," The father gently pulled his son back into his arms and covered the tent's flap while the smoke continued to surround their campsite, "We're gonna be alright, kid."

The next morning following, when the father and son stepped out of their tent, they saw trees had fell everywhere nearby them.

And a rather large tree had evidently fell on top of their car.

The small child, Owen, spoke up curiously, "What kind of storm was that?"

"A big one," The father replied, honestly having no clue as to what kind of storm it was.

The grown man took out his map after they packed their backpacks up and had started to trek through the woods.

"The highway should be just over that ridge, and we'll get a ride to the nearest town-" The said man began, not yet glancing up from his map.

"Dad-"

"That's what you get for camping in the boonies, I guess," The father continued to ramble on.

Owen stepped over to a thick, fallen tree and repeated himself, "Dad."

"What?" The father inquired and followed in the direction his son went.

"Look." The two of them now stared at the town below them and glanced at each other and back at the town.

About an hour later, the two of them was now walking through the town while the man said, "This is impossible. We drove here yesterday-- There was nothing here. It's like someone dropped a town right on top of us."

They were now staring up at the clock tower just as a 1967 black Chevy Impala pulled up and a green eyed sheriff stepped out of it.

They turned and looked at him as the said sheriff spoke up, "Need some help? You two look lost."

"Who are you? What is this place?" The dad questioned in confusion.

The sheriff smiled and said, "My name's Bellamy. I'm the sheriff." He shook the father's hand, "Welcome to Storybrooke. Come on, I'll show you around."

He walked them over down the street.

***

Bellamy walked inside of the diner and noticed Regina at the counter and approached her, "Good morning, Madam Mayor."

Regina glanced up at him and smiled, "That uniform suits you nicely, Sheriff. So well-fitted."

Bellamy smirked and leaned closer to her, "You want me to come over later?"

"Hey," Owen spoke up from her other side at the counter, "You like apple pancakes, too?"

Regina glanced down at him in confusion, "Who are you? Whose child is this?" She looked around and spotted Marco, "Is he yours?"

"Mine?" Marco spoke up, "No. I was never so lucky."

The stranger suddenly stepped over to them and spoke up, "He's mine. You'll have to excuse him, his manners are a little rough around the edges. I'm, uh, Kurt Flynn."

Regina slowly shook his hand as Kurt added, "Sorry to interrupt your breakfast, but we're, uh, looking to rent a hotel room for the night."

The said mayor chuckled, "Why would you need a hotel room?"

"The same reason that most people need one," Kurt answered and chuckled, "We need a place to sleep."

Regina shifted uncomfortably, "Would you excuse me for a moment?" She glanced over at the sheriff next to them, "Bellamy?"

The two of them moved into the hallway as Regina murmured, "Who the hell are those people?"

"Uh, I don't know. They just showed up." Bellamy replied, glancing over at her, "They were camping in the woods near the Toll Bridge. I was just as surprised to see them as you are."

Regina glanced over at the two newcomers and back at him, "I don't like surprises, Sheriff. I find them threatening. And do you know what happens when I feel threatened? Bad things."

Dean watched Regina place a rose on top of the coffin, fresh tears on her cheeks, "Oh, Reg..."

Regina sniffled and moved into his comforting embrace as he kissed the top of her head before resting his chin on top of it.

The two suddenly heard Gold enter inside of the crypt, "Black was always your color."

Regina looked up over at him while still remaining in Dean's arms halfway, "I'm here to bury my mother. So if you've come to gloat..."

Gold held up a rose, "I came to pay my respects." He set his flower on top of the coffin also, "We had our differences, but Cora will always have a place in my heart."

Regina scoffed, "You killed her to save your own life."

Gold nodded, "Sadly, desperate times call for desperate measures."

Dean looked over at him blankly, "Like getting Snow to trick her into killing her own mother?"

"You may be able to hide behind your dagger, but she can't-" Regina added towards the Dark One who remarked, "No, she has the Protector to hide behind."

Dean sighed, hating having to choose between his family and his love like always, "He's right, Reg. I love you, but I also can't let my family be harmed no matter what."

Regina also sighed and nodded in understanding, leaning back in his embrace.

Dean glanced back at the Dark One and said, "Now would be what you do best and leave."

Gold sighed and exited out of the mausoleum, leaving the two of them alone again.

Regina glanced back up at her knight, "Dean, I just can't help but want to kill Mary Margaret... I-"

"Hey, I know," Dean assured quietly before adding, "Cora's gone. You're in pain. But maybe it's time you start dealing with death the way other people do."

Regina's eyes watered as she carefully watched him, "How do other people deal with death?"

"They grieve," Dean murmured, moving his hands over her arms which slid down to her hands and held them.

Regina slowly nodded and exhaled deeply as he hugged her once more.

Dean kissed her forehead and started lightly, "How about we go home and watch movies and stay in bed for the day? I'll order some burgers and pie from Granny's, too."

Regina smiled at the idea and agreed, "It's a date, my darling."

The two of them kissed before they walked out of the family crypt holding hands.

***

David walked out of the bedroom that held Snow and sighed.

Clary was sitting at the counter next to Henry as the said boy sat in between her and Emma.

Emma glanced over at her father curiously and asked in concern, "Anything?"

David shook his head, "She won't eat a bite."

Clary raised her eyebrows at that as Henry asked, "What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing. She's just a little... sick," Emma began, not knowing exactly what to tell her son.

Clary rolled her eyes at that and sipped on her morning coffee.

David also didn't say anything yet looked between his daughter and grandson.

The said eleven year old noticed the looks and started warily, "You guys are lying to me-"

"Actually, my dad and I wanted to tell you, but we were overall ruled out." Clary remarked, "Our opinions doesn't matter, apparently. Sorry, buddy."

Emma gave her a glare and replied, "No one is lying..."

"You are," Henry looked at Emma, "Just like you did about my dad..."

Emma started to place a hand on her son's back, "Henry, I-"

She stopped herself when the said eleven year old pulled away and scooted closer to his grand cousin/ adopted big sister.

David gave his daughter a look as Emma sighed and said, "He's right. No more lying."

"Emma-"

David was cut off by her, saying, "He deserves to know."

While Henry and Emma talked between each other, Clary glanced over at Snow who was curled up in a fetal position on the bed.

"So, she killed someone... Well, technically, she took the easy way out by making Regina shove the heart in Cora's chest... But Cora deserved it-- she killed my twin-" Clary started towards her uncle, "Where was I going with this? Was I trying to make her look good or...?"

David shrugged and sighed, "You've got you father's humor."

They were interrupted by someone knocking on the front door as David moved around the counter and stepped over to it and opened the door, "Get out!"

Gold simply said, "I think you're gonna want to hear what I have to say." He nodded over at a bed-ridden Snow White, "For her sake."

Henry, Clary, and Emma stepped over to the two of them at the door as the blonde inquired, "What are you talking about?"

"Regina. She's planning to strike back against your mother..." Gold informed them, adding, "That is, if Dean hasn't changed her mind already."

"What would she do to her?" Henry spoke up as Emma kept an arm around his small shoulders.

"Well, she didn't say," Gold commented.

"No. You don't get to come in here and just drop a bomb like that." David replied, "You're gonna figure this out. And you're gonna help us if my brother can't stop her and change her mind about killing my wife."

"And why should I?"

"Because, aside from us being family now, Mary Margaret saved your life." David reminded him, "And you owe her a debt. And you always pay your debts, don't you?"

Gold smirked, "It seems like your big brother taught you a few things, after all."

David also smirked a little at that, having always looked up to Dean.

Bellamy walked inside of the Sheriff's station after the long day and sighed.

They had just separated a boy from his father for no reason, and he didn't like that.

He unpinned his badge and placed it on the desk.

Graham stepped to the door and noticed the action, "What's the matter?"

Bellamy turned and looked at him, "You've been deputy for as long as I've been sheriff... I think it's time for me to step down and let you take over as the new sheriff."

Graham walked over to him in confusion and inquired, "Then what will you do?"

Bellamy smiled a little, saying, "Run my own agency. Be the town's detective. Maybe even go into some homeland security... I wanna help people, and today was the opposite. May you have better luck as sheriff, Graham."

Graham watched him pick up the badge once more and handed it over as Graham then pinned it on his vest.

Bellamy nodded a little before he then walked out of the station a free man.

Dean woke up from their nap and glanced over at his love still asleep in his arms as he softly smiled.

He carefully moved off the bed and stepped downstairs and entered the kitchen, starting to cook for her.

After twenty minutes had passed, Regina also walked down the stairs and stopped to the doorway of the kitchen to find Dean dancing while cooking.

She fondly smiled at the sight just as he turned and saw her, sliding over to her with ease and took her hands in his, now twirling her around.

"May I have this dance?" He asked with a light smirk after turning up the song that was playing on the radio on the counter.

Ho Hey by the Lumineers was currently playing as Regina kept her smile and still was holding his hand.

He lifted his hand up in the air and spun her around while she spun twice and was now in his arms.

He dipped Regina a little, holding onto her so that she wouldn't fall to the floor.

"I love you. And I'm so proud of you, my lovely queen, for trying and choosing good." Dean murmured while easily pulling her back up.

The two of them was now just swaying from side to side, their foreheads resting against one another's.

One hand of his rested against her hip and the other still held one of her hands while her other one rested on his ribs lightly.

"I love you too," Regina also murmured, "You make me want to do better, be better... I'm happy."

The two of them kissed and just stayed standing there in each other's arms as the song finished playing.

Dean kissed the top of her head before resting his chin on top of her head as she remained in his embrace.

They both laughed as Regina moved and begun to set the table while the two sung the rest of the song.

Dean's phone started to ring as he looked at it curiously and answered it, "Emma?"

"Henry's running-"

Dean's eyebrows shot up at that as he questioned, "Why?"

Emma sighed on the other side of the phone, "We were preparing for worst case scenario if Regina were to exact revenge on Mary Margaret..."

Dean shook his head, "What happened to giving people a chance-- or even believing in me, my dear niece?"

"I know, and we were- are giving her a chance. This was just a last measure."

"Do you know where Henry's going?" Dean started.

Emma replied, "Not yet."

"Have Red track him. I'll meet you guys there." Dean commented before hanging up.

Regina watched him in concern, "What happened with Henry?"

"He's running." Dean informed her, "They were worried that you were gonna hurt Snow-"

"So, they were finding a way to stop that from happening..." Regina sighed in understanding.

Dean took her arms in his hands assuringly, "Reg, I won't let anything hurt you. You're my family, too." He kissed her forehead, "I'm gonna help find Henry. I'll be back, okay?"

Regina slowly nodded, "Okay."

Dean kissed her on the lips before he left out of the house and drove to where his niece and the others were.

***

"Henry!"

"Henry!"

"Henry!"

David, Emma, and Dean yelled after each other as they entered inside of the mines.

Ruby led in front of them, "Down here." She inhaled, "He was in here."

Clary spoke up curiously behind her father, "Why would an eleven year old kid run away to the mines?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," Emma remarked.

"I think I know what he was looking for," Dean replied as he moved over to a red box that read 'caution' in big letters.

"The dynamite the dwarves use for blasting," David nodded in agreement as he stepped over to his brother's side and opened the box.

"What the hell would he want dynamite for?" Emma questioned aloud.

Neal realized his son's intentions then, "To get rid of magic."

"Wait, what?" Both Clary and Emma inquired towards the man as they glanced at him.

Neal elaborated what he meant, "At the diner, he said someone should get rid of magic."

Ruby voiced her confusion as she stood on Dean's other side, "What, so he's gonna blow it up?"

"But where would he even go to do that?" Clary spoke up curiously, moving her hands over her hips.

Dean glanced down in thought before looking back up at them, "I think I know."

***

"Hello?"

Greg had dialed Regina's number as he trekked through the woods, "Hi, is this Henry's mother?"

"Who's asking?"

"My name's Greg Mendell." He began as Regina let out in confusion, "Who?"

"The guy that crashed his car outside of town," Greg explained as he walked back to his car, "See, I-I was out here hiking on the woods, and he was by the White Pine Trail. And he was all by himself."

"Well, what was he doing out there? Is he okay?"

"I don't know. He ran off. But he seemed a little upset, and I-I just thought that you would want to know, that's all." Greg replied.

"I'm on my way." Regina said and hung up before dialing her love's number to let him know as well while driving in that direction.

***

Henry stood beside the well as he lit a match until Regina suddenly spoke up, "Henry?"

The eleven year old abruptly faced her as she held up her hands as a means of no harm, asking him, "What are you doing?"

Henry picked up the dynamite, "I'm getting rid of magic. It-It's ruining everything. And you can't stop me."

He started to light it again until Regina began, "All that's gonna do is get you killed."

"You just say that because you need magic." Henry started and moved the lit match close to the dynamite which disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, making him drop the match in surprise.

Regina stepped over to him, "Dean always seems to know what to say to you... I can't lose you, Henry. You mean too much to me."

"Then don't kill Mary Margaret-" Henry started.

Regina gave him a sympathetic look and moved her fingers under his chin, "I won't. I promised Dean, and now I'm promising you. I won't."

"Hey! Regina! Get away from my son!" Emma suddenly snapped as the five of them ran over to the two of them.

"Emma, he's not just your son." Dean spoke up towards her and immediately moved to stand between them and Regina and Henry, "He loves both of you. You're both his moms."

Henry smiled in thanks at the knight and immediately rushed over to him, hugging him.

The said eleven year old glanced over at Emma, Neal, David, and Clary, and said, "She never was going to hurt Mary Margaret. She has changed."

Regina smiled a little at that just as she stepped into Dean's embrace also, him keeping an arm around the small of her back and an arm around Henry.

David sighed and lowered his pistol before he stepped forward, "We owe you an apology, Regina."

"No need," Regina also sighed, "I was, but then Dean convinced me and I promised him and Henry I wouldn't. So, thank them."

Dean rubbed her lower back somewhat reassuringly, "She deserves a chance."

He walked away from the group, holding hands with Regina, as Henry and Clary also followed beside them, them heading home.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 14.4K 30
❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄?❞ ❰ A SUPERNATURAL BROTHER FIC ! ❱...
43.9K 872 20
💚Under Editing Seperately💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
59.4K 699 23
{ enchanted forest } In which Winter enters a Sleeping Curse and the fairytales try to save her.. before it is too late. Be warned: * This book conta...
3.5K 368 22
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...