Malevolent Accidents |KTH|✓

By -sopemochi

"it was all an accident-especially falling in love with you." - Started: 3-14-20 Finished: 7-4-20 - Cover AND... More

ṕ̴̡̛̛ŕ̵̸̨͢ǫ̨̛̀҉l̵̴̡̕͡ó̷҉̧̀g̸̨̕͜҉u̧҉̢͜͠e҉̴͘͜͜
ò̵̢̢̕ǹ̷̨͢͡è̵͟͡͞
t̷̸̵͘͝w҉̵́͢͢o̶̷̷̕͡
t̢̨̕͘͢h̡҉̧̧͟r̕͝҉̵͢è̡̡͡͠è̶̡͢͡
f̵̧̨͟͠o̸̵̧̨͟u͜҉̵͢͞r̨̛̀̀͘
f̷̀͠͞͡í͘͘͟͠v̵̷̢͜͡è̴̸̡̛
s̵̶̡͘͢i̷̛͘͠͞x̷̴̛́͟
s̨̧̀̀͝è̀͜͜͝v̴̀͢͠͞ȩ́͘̕͠ņ̶́͞͠
e̸̛͡͝͠i̶̸̧̕͟g̡̧̛͞͞h̶̡́͡͞t̢̛̕͘͠
n̶̷̛̕͘į̨̕͢͡ń͞͝͠͠ȩ̧̛̛͟
t̸̵̵͘͝ȩ̛͘͞͝n̴̕͟͠͞
è̕̕͢͡l̨̀̀͟͡e҉̧̛̕̕v̷̧̧̕͝ȩ̸̨͜͞n̸̴͘͝͠
t̶̴̢͜͞w͘͜͟͞͞é̕͘͡͡l͜҉̴̧͞v̡̧͘͘͜ȩ̸̀͜͞ ̧̢̀͜͞
t̶̨͘̕҉h̡̡͟͡͠í̕͟͜͝ŗ̴̵͡͞t̡̛̀͘̕ę̨͜͟͠e̷͜͡͝͝ń̡̢͟͟
f̶̛̀͞҉ơ̴̷͟͡ų̵̨͜͠r̸̵̢̡̨t̴̕̕͜͡e̡̕͟͢͞e̶̷̢͜͠ǹ̸̨͘͝
f̴̢́͝͞ì̢͘͜͞f̶̧͘͟͞ţ̷̵̛́e̵̶̕͢҉é̛͟͞͠n̶̵̨͝͞ ̸̧̨͟͡
ś̷̨͞͞į̴̛͞͡x̴̶̡͢͡t҉̡̨҉̛e̸̢͡҉̢e̢͟͝͠҉n̶̛͜͡͠
s̶̡͘͘͢e̢̕͘̕͝v̡̡̛͢͞è̵̶̶̷ǹ͘͟͝͞t̀̀͘͢͡ȩ̴̵͠͡e҉͢͠҉͢ń̀͢͞͞
ę́҉̀͟i̶̢̡̡͜g̵̷̛͟͠h̵͡҉̛͝t̶̛́͟͠e̷̴̴̷͢ę̶͟͞͞n̶̛͘͝͡
ǹ͢͝͝͠i̸̧̧̕͡ņ̸̸͘͞ę̡͜҉̛t̶̨̢́͜è̸̢̀͢è̷͠҉̕ń̛́́͟
t̷̨́̕͞w̸̸̧͝͠e̡̨҉̵͞n̡̢͘͟͠t̷̨̢͡͝y҉̴̢̕̕
t̵̢͘͠͞ẃ̢̀̕͟ę̵̴̴̢n̷̛͘͡͠t̸̨̛̀̀y̸̷̧̛͟ ҉̶̷̛͟ó͡҉͜͝n̷̴̢̨͢ę̷̵͟͝
t́͜͝͠͠ẃ̷̧̡͝ȩ҉̵̨͢n̶̡͟͞͡t̵̡̀͟͡y̡̕͜͜͝ ̕҉̸̀͠t̷̨̢̛͠ẃ̶̷̷̶o̶҉́̕͡
t̷̴̕҉̴w͞҉̶͟͠e̸҉̶͟͠ń̡͟͢͟t̷̢̧́͘ý̶̨̨̛ ̵̛̀́͡t̴̢̡̧́ḩ̷̛́͝r̴͘͜͝͡e̕҉̸͘͜ȩ̶̵̴͠
t̡̢̛́̕ẃ̷̶̡͟e̸̡͘̕̕n̛͘͝͠҉t҉̶̛́͘y̴͜͟͠͠ ̶̛̕͜͞f̢̧̨̀͢ì҉̷͡͠v̵͟͠͞͝é̛̛̀͡
t̸̵͜͡͠w̧̕͜͜͡e̴̵̵̛͡ņ̶̵̕̕t̸̶̸͜͞y̨̡̕͜͢ ̵̕͟͞͡s̵̛̕͢͠i̧͜͜҉̧x̸̢͜͟͡
t̷̵̸̶̢ẁ̧̢̡͠è̛̛͟͜n̸̶̢̧̨t̴̶̢́͜y̵̶̡̛͝ ̀͞͝͡͝s̶̶̡͟҉e̴̷̡̡͞v̶́͘̕͜ę̛́̀̕ņ̛͝͡͞ ҉̷́͢͞
t̨̛͜͠͡w̷̨͘̕͡e̷̷̢̡͝ņ̴̷͜͞t̡̀̀͢͟ý̷̨̢͜ ̶̵̨͟͞ę̸̷̨̢i̢͟͝͞͡g̴̴̡̨͜h̸̛́͜͞t̵̨̨́͜
t̵́͘͢͝ẃ͘̕҉̶ȩ̛́͘͢ņ̶̡̢͘t̢̢̢͢͜y̴̴̸̨͘ ̶̵̢͠҉ǹ̷̢̀͘i̷̛͘͜͡n̸̶̶̴̛è̶̴̸͠
t̶̨́̕͡ḩ́̀͠͝i͜҉̶͜͢ŕ̶͡͞͞t̴̸́͘͢y҉̸̸͟͡
t̷̷̸̡̀h̶̶̸̴́į̶̨͟͢ŗ̷̶̀͘t̵̵́́͜y̴̧͝͞͠ ̛́̀͘͜o҉̧̨̧̨n̷̷̶̶͜ȩ̴̕̕͢
t̛̕͘͠͞h́͘̕͜͠į̢̡̕͜r̴̨̢̛͠t̶̀́͢͜ý̵̢̧̢ ̶̴̛́͝t̶̵͢͝͡ẃ̷̸̕͝o̸̸̡͘͠
t̶̨́̕͡ḩ́̀͠͝i͜҉̶͜͢ŕ̶͡͞͞t̴̸́͘͢y҉̸̸͟͡ t̴̢̡̧́ḩ̷̛́͝r̴͘͜͝͡e̕҉̸͘͜ȩ̶̵̴͠
ȩ̶̵̴͠ṕ̴̡̛̛i͜҉̶͜͢l̵̴̡̕͡ó̷҉̧̀g̸̨̕͜҉u̧҉̢͜͠e҉̴͘͜͜

ţ̢̢͜͢ẁ̶̕̕͢e̶̢͠͡͡ń̢̕͘͝ţ̷̢̀͝ý̧͞͞͝ ̴̢̢̧͟f̶̧̢̕͟ơ̡̛͜͜ú̸̢́̕r̢̀̀̀̀

85 10 1
By -sopemochi

What about Yoongi? Should we kill him Taehyung?

"No." Taehyung grumbled, shoving a spoonful of oatmeal into his mouth. The burst of cinnamon spice danced across his tongue and he forced himself to focus on the delicious flavor of the oats instead of the killer murmuring in his head. "There is no we in this V, we are not the same."

Oh but we are.

"No were not!" Taehyung snarled, shoving his bowl away in a spurt of anger. It slid off the edge of the counter and Taehyung cursed, listening to it shatter as it collided with the floor.

"I got it." Seraphine said, already reaching for the broom.

"Sorry..." Taehyung said. "I'm so fucking reckless."

You're terrible at controlling your temper.

"The shut fuck up cunt." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. "You forget that I can just kill you."

Seraphine, from where she was crouched on the floor, in the midst of sweeping shards of glass, froze, slowly standing up. Taehyung looked into her eyes and she shook her head, but he ignored her.

"I could just end you right now." Taehyung said, staring into her eyes. "Then what?"

You don't have the balls to do that. You're all bark and no bite Kim Taehyung.

"Oh really?" Taehyung challenged, the legs of the stool screeching against the floor as he scooted back, slowly making his way to the kitchen.

"Taehyung-" Seraphine gasped as he snatched up a shard of broken bowl, holding it in his hand.

"I could plunge this right into my neck and you wouldn't be able to do a thing." Taehyung said, pursing his lips as he brought the sharp object to his neck. Seraphine darted out to grab ahold of Taehyung's wrist but the particles of glass tearing into her bare foot stopped her immediately. Taehyung drowned out the sound of her painful cry and hummed when the blade touched the skin of his neck. He pushed the shard into his skin and he felt it pierce through his flesh, pain erupting from where it was lightly pressed to him. He wore a cocky smile on his face, his other hand clenched in a fist as he fought to tolerate the pain of the cut.

Keep going and I'll make sure she's dead.

Taehyung dropped the shard and it tumbled over his shoulder, landing behind him. Seraphine was sitting on the ground, her back to the cabinets as she watched Taehyung in terror and worry, her foot red and torn up from stepping in the pile of glass spread out before her.

I can knock you out right now and when you wake up it'll be in a pool of her blood. I'll even claw her eyes out and fill their empty sockets with all that glass, maybe fill every hole she's got until her insides are reflecting all the colors of the rainbow-

"Okay!" Taehyung screamed. He heard a chuckle within his head and he groaned, teeth clenched together as he squeezed his eyes shut and he shook, his body trembled, and he was sure to combust in agony any second now-

"Shut him out Taehyung." Seraphine said. "I know you can do it. Shut him out."

"I-I can't-" Taehyung cried, heaving as he gasped for air, clutching his head in his hands.

"Yes you can. Open your eyes and look at me." Seraphine said. Taehyung blinked his eyes open, looking through the tears of hurt at her beautiful face, her featured pulled in concern. She coaxed him forward and he shuffled through the glass and it clinked and crunched under his shoes- because for some reason he was wearing some- and oatmeal clung to the soles but he didn't care, he just dropped to his knees in front of her and she cupped his face, looking into his eyes and only his eyes until the black fog had cleared. "See-"

"I'm sorry." Taehyung sniffled, leaning forward against her chest. Seraphine wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held him tightly, whispering into his ear.

"I love you, so it's okay."

"I-It's my fault that you're hurt." Taehyung said, sniffing up snot and grimacing when it slipped down his throat in a clump of ew.

"They're just a few scratches. I'm fine."

"Let me get the med kit." Taehyung said. Seraphine released him from her hold and he wandered off into the bathroom and she finished sweeping, ignoring the twinges of pain in her foot. Luckily she had only taken one step forward so it was only one foot that was slightly injured. She'd be able to walk around perfectly fine on her own.

Something Taehyung always found to be calming was cooking. Hearing the sizzle of grease popping in a hot pan while the delicious aroma of a tasty meal wafted through the air was relaxing, and the satisfying slice of a sharp knife cutting straight through a crunchy vegetable was just as soothing as sprinkling the fine dust of salt over a completed dish. He was able to shut most things out when he cooked, including his own thoughts. The only things running through his head was the recipe he was recreating and the soft tune of a classical song.

Seraphine sat at the counter, watching Taehyung shimmy around the kitchen as he cooked with a smile on her face, patiently waiting for her early dinner. It smelt amazing and her mouth watered and the peaceful atmosphere made her completely forget about the event that occurred hours ago.

Seeing Taehyung in a natural element such as this made her heart squeeze happily. He looked normal and she wanted that for him more than anything. She wanted him to be able to cook a meal and eat it with a family or a groups of friends as if it were a tradition. She wanted him to live a normal life, by himself, with no crazy psychotic killers lurking within his mind.

Taehyung plated what he cooked up and slid a plate over to Seraphine who instantly picked up her fork and dug in, making sure to blow on the steaming meat. Taehyung stood across the counter, his ankles crossed casually with the tips of his toes on one foot resting against the floor as he leaned over the edge, elbow on the countertop.

"No elbows on the table." Seraphine smirked.

"Thank god this isn't a table then, huh?"

"Asshole." Seraphine laughed. They ate in silence, filling their tummies with yummy food, and when they finished, Taehyung collected their plates and placed them in the sink to wash later. "Your shift starts soon, doesn't it?"

"Yep." Taehyung said, seemingly exhausted already.

"You gonna be alright?"

"Hopefully." Taehyung said, giving an attempt to smile though it came out a bit wobbly. "He usually doesn't bother me at work much."

"Maybe that's his time to devise all his big plans." Seraphine said. Taehyung shrugged and rounded the counter, reaching for her chin to pull her into a kiss. She smiled against his lips, and when she pulled back she smiled too. "See you later?"

Taehyung nodded slowly and blinked, then blinked again, his long lashes fluttering unevenly, and he cleared his throat, looking a little confused himself. Seraphine frowned, also puzzled, watching his face pale slightly.

"Taehyung?" She said, worriedly reaching out to steady him. Taehyung's eyes rolled backwards into his skull and then he became a dead weight and Seraphine wasn't strong enough to hold him up, especially with the lousy grip she had on his arm coupled with her panicked surprise, so he collapsed, landing with a thud.

Seraphine felt her heart stop and she dropped next to him, shaking his shoulders.

"T-Taehyung?" She called out, voice wavering.

This wasn't an episode, and she knew it wasn't because he didn't show the signs of it. There was no way.

This was something different.

"TAEHYUNG?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 722 38
실수 - SILSU/MISTAKE . wishing for the wrong thing at the wrong time. // completed. © kyra , 2017. for the entirety of haera's life, she had alway...
101K 1.3K 19
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ The book contains 18+ one shots & mini series with member (s) of BTS. I figured it would be a great place to have all my imagin...
136K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
74.2K 2.1K 21
❝I fell in love with you the as soon as I looked into your eyes❞ ᯽Contains ▷Smut ▷Fluff ▷Strong Language Read at your own risk ᯽Cover was made b...