๐’ž๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ .

Von TRAPPINXBRAT

๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‡๐“€ ? Mehr

Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .
Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .
Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .
Chapter 4 ~ Getting there .
Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .
Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W โ—๏ธ
Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .
Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .
Chapter 9 : The New Life
Chapter 10 ~ATL .
Chapter 11 ~ Surprise
Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .
Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !
Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .
Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .
Chapter 16 ~ Court
Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .
Chapter 18 ~ 9 Months Later .
Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !
Chapter 20 ~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .
Chapter 22 ~ Tour
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .
Chapter 24 : Heading Back .
Chapter 25 ~ Changing
Chapter 26 ~ Apart
Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life
Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday
Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.
Chapter 31 ~ The Visit
Chapter 32 ~ I Choose
Chapter 33 ~ Next Step
Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out
Update !!!
Chapter 35 ~ Finding Out 2.0
Chapter 36 ~ Drama
Chapter 37 ~ More News
Update !
Chapter 38 : The Ending
UPDATE CHILE !
back n business whoress !
update โ€ผ๏ธ
@12
SEQEUL OUT WHORES โ€ผ๏ธ

Chapter 29 - Maybe

4.6K 122 110
Von TRAPPINXBRAT

Adriana P.O.V ~ Durk House📍

I knocked on the Door three Times and no answer,I then knocked on it three more times and still no answer at this point I was just finna say Fuck it but he came to the door.

Armoni-Daddy what took you so long to open the Door,Waisting my time And stuff.

Durk-*Looks back at her* Lil girl you ain't got no time and I'm sorry it took me long to opened up the door I was done in the studio. *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana-Oh you must be making India Part 2,Ain't even gone front I liked it Part 1.

Durk-Shut the hell up *Chuckling*

Adriana-Well Imma see you later and Make sure Moni Doing her homework.

Durk-Ight I will.

I then walked away and I got into My car and I headed to work as I then got a call and I started smiling like crazy.

Adriana-Hello.

Polo G-What you trying to get into today babygirl?

Adriana-Well i got work and shit but maybe you can take me to lunch on my Lunch break.

Polo-Ight that's a bet lil ma,I can't wait to see yo sexy ass.

Adriana-I can't wait to see you too

We then hung up,Me and Polo actually started talking A Couple of Months of Ago.It all started when he commented on my posts and luckily Durk ass didn't see it and then from there me and him just started kicking it from there.

I then seen Lena walked in and I looked up at her.

Lena-Polo Outside Adriana.

Adriana-Alright.

I then grabbed my Purse and I headed outside and I got into his car and he started smiling showing his white pearly teeth.

Polo-Wassam lil ma *Driving*

Adriana-Hey Polo. *Smiling*

Polo-So where you tryna eat at?

Adriana-Hmm how about James Cookout,I wanted to try that place.

Polo-Ight but I need to ask you something.

Adriana-I'm all ears. *Looks over at him*

Polo-Ole Dude know to keep his Hands to himself right? *Looks over at Adriana and Road*

Adriana-Me and Durk Barely see each other,The only time I see him is when he gets Armoni and Shii that's it..But wassup.

Polo-Only thing I know it's that nigga better not touch yo ass,Pussy and Titties.

I then laughed and he looked over at me with a serious Face.

Polo-What the Fuck is So funny?..I'm deadass.

Adriana-It's funny because you ain't even my nigga and you already overprotective.

Polo-I mean shorty you gone be mines and I don't want him trying to get you back by fucking and shit.

Adriana-Nahh Nigga he lost this Cook jar,It's close now so there for no nigga for right now ain't getting in it.

Polo-My ass will be sneaking in that bitch,Just watch and see.

I then felt my panties starting to get Moist,I haven't had sex in awhile and imma be real I needed some Dick.

Adriana-Boy Stop. *Chuckle*

Polo-Ain't playing. *Smirks at her*

I then smiled.

After we was done eating he took me back to the shop and I got out but he stopped me.

Polo-Remember don't let that nigga touch anywhere or I'm beating both of y'all asses up.

Adriana-Ouu I love them aggressive Nigga's *Laughing*

Polo-*Chuckles a little* Girl ain't playing witcho ass but imma see you later.

Adriana-Ight.

I then walked back in the shop and Amina Looked me up and Down smiling and I then looked at her.

Adriana-I mean you can take a picture of me and Maybe it will last Longer.

Amina-Girl shut the Fuck And I see you got you a new Nigga already.

Adriana-I mean he ain't my new nigga,We really just Fucking Around and that's it.

Amina-Mhm,I guess yo ass finally over Durk.

Adriana-I Mean I guess..OH! Shit what time it is?

Lena-It's 10:54. *Looks up at Adriana*

Amina-Damn Lena I could've told her Sis.

Lena-But you didn't.

Amina-Okay bitch you really starting to feel yo self a little to hard around here.

Lena-You think you hard.

I laughed because some reason Lena and Amina didn't really seem to get along which I didn't understand.

Adriana-Y'all chill but I'm finna go because I got to pick up Armoni.

Amina-Ight tell her I said hey.

Adriana-I will.

I then walked back out the shop and I got into my car and headed to Durk house,I knew that Durk was going to be asking me why I came to get Armoni late cause usually I be on time but Me and Polo lunch date threw me off of time.I pulled up at his house and I got out and I knocked on the door and He came to the door with no shirt on and his Grey Joggers on which was showing his print.

Durk-Adriana! *Waving Hand in face*

I then snapped out of it and looked at him and he started smiling.

Adriana-Durk I'm sorry I came late I had to-

Durk-Before you lie to me..I knew you went on a date with Polo it was on all bloggers page.

Adriana-Yeaaa and that threw me off time so where's Moni.

Durk-She sleeping but let me go get here but come in.

Adriana-Is Bubble Lip bitch here?

Durk-Stop being an Mean ass and No she somewhere.

I then walked in to see the house was nice and all,I know ion like Sis but imma give her credits she did do a good job on decorating this house.Durk then walked downstairs holding a sleeping Armoni which I took her.

Adriana-Imma see You Later. *Starts walking out door*

Durk-Ight Imma talk with you later.

I could tell that Durk was mad about me and Polo but he got to understand that when him and Bubble lip..I mean india bitch started dating I wasn't really upset I was just surprised that he moved on that fast,But sis don't got shit on me though 😙 ,I laid Armoni in the backseat and we then headed on home.

{Just a quick Luh update 😘}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.2K 1.7K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
426K 12.3K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
182K 5.6K 25
-๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต. -๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ.
1.5M 66.9K 61
๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ. ๐Ÿ–ค "๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ." ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š. ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๏ฟฝ...