Until The Last Agony (COMPLET...

By MISSQUEENIIEE

Life is like a sun. It can be in sunset. It can be in sunrise. Would you rather be in sunset or sunrise? Thi... More

Author's Note
UNTIL THE LAST AGONY
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU MESSAGE
Main Characters
PLEASE READ!!!

PROLOGUE

317 55 78
By MISSQUEENIIEE

The sunlight went down through the glass window of the bedroom and the white tiny-square alarm clock started to annoy the person who was still sleeping on his black king-size bed. 

Few minutes later, the alarm clock rings once again.

"What the he--?!!" he exclaimed as he woke up and quickly turned off the alarm. 

He sat on his bed for a moment and said, "Good morning self!" 

Then he stretched his arm side by side. After that, he looked for his phone and noticed that he received a text message from his friend.

From: Jim

Bro! Let's have a game later after your class. Are you free? Text me what is your available time. 

He sent a reply to his friend then he stepped down from his bed and went to the bathroom. 

After taking a bath, he wore his black pants and white polo shirt. While he's putting the buttons of his polo, he showed himself in the huge-mirror beside his cabinet. 

He sprayed the fresh aromatic scent of his perfume on his polo and wrist then he fixed his medium side swept hair. 

"Perfect!" he whispered. Then he turned his eyes on his laptop that was placed on his white-wooden table near to his bed. 

He put his laptop inside his bag and went out of his room.

"Yexel! What's the meaning of this?" his father asked and showed him his report card from school. 

He sighed.

"Well, that's my grades obviously, Dad," he replied lazily. 

"Are you crazy?! You have line of three with your grades! Flat three! What are you doing?!" his father yelled at him. 

He just stared at his father and left him.

"YEXEL! I'M STILL TALKING TO YOU!" 

He looked pissed as he brushed his hair hardly. 

"What now Dad?! What do you want me to do?!" he complained while wearing his shoes. 

"I did not enter you in the Electrical Engineering field just to have this line of 3 grade!"

"Fine! I'll just make more efforts to not get that grade! If that's what you want!" he burst out.

"Watch your words, Yexel! Is that what you get from being addicted to nonsense games!" then his father continued to exclaim, "What would your mother say if she knew all of this?!" 

He grinned and closed his palm then he took a deep breath. He quickly walked out and shut the door of their house without turning back.

He is Yexel San Diego, twenty-one years old and a college student taking up Electrical Engineering in Sta. Rosa University. He is an independent, nice, and thoughtful guy that has admiration for games.

Honestly, he does not have much interest in Engineering but for the sake of his father, he chose to learn and take up this course. He's always doing his best for his father because he wants to prove himself to his father. 

*****

On the other side, it was a perfect day for a girl who was preparing herself in front of a purple-vanity mirror. She was confident and ready to submit her manuscript to a publishing company after her class. 

She put the matte nude-pink lipstick on her lips and suddenly the wooden door opened then her mother entered the room. 

"Pretty as always!" her mother greeted. 

"Of course! If the mother is gorgeous, then her daughter is also gorgeous!" she cheerfully said. 

Sweet-pretty smile showed on the lips of her mother and told her, "Good luck, Darling! I know you can do it!"

"Thanks, Mom! Thanks for your support. I hope Dad will also be proud of me," and the smile on her face slowly vanished then she turned her eyes again to the mirror and quickly fixed herself.

"Yes, Darling! I know he will be proud of you," her mother cheered her up. 

"I hope so, Mom! By the way, I need to go I still have my class." 

"Alright! Take care of yourself," then her mother kissed her on the cheeks.

"Yes, Mom! Bye," she said and waved her hand. 

As she holds the silver door knob, she makes a deep sigh and whispers, "Good luck self!" and she totally left the room motivated. 

Her name is Anna Ramirez, 20 years old woman who is an aspiring writer and Business Administration college student in Sta. Rosa University.

She is one of the simple yet adorable and gorgeous women on the campus but no one tried to catch her heart when the books became her first love. Her life turns back and forth because of her condition.

*****

It was a sunny day for Anna so she has decided to walk on the street since it's too early and her school was near their house. 

Her long wavy hair is dancing as the wind blows. She is now looking to the people around her. Her eyes turned to a poor old man who was begging for money on the road. Her feet have it's own life as she realizes that she is in front of the old man. 

"Good morning! Here. I hope it can help you," she said then she put a one hundred peso in the box.

"Thank you," the old man said.

Her deep dimples showed as she smiled to the old man and said, "You're welcome. Take care of yourself." 

She was about to make her second step away from the old man but...

"Lady! You! You are the one who should take care of yourself, especially your heart... and your mind," the old man said. 

She turned her back and smiled, "I will. Thank you."

Confusion. That's what she felt after what the old man said. 

"Maybe he was just concerned about me," she said out of nowhere. 

Thus, as she continued to walk a huge black butterfly showed in front of her face. 

Her eyes widened and said, "Wooow! What a lovely butterfly,"

She really loves butterflies no matter what color it is. The butterfly keeps on flying above her head. 

"Do you need something?" she whispered.

It started to move away and her feet started to follow it. 

As she continued to follow the butterfly, suddenly her feet slipped off the banana peel and.. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as she slowly fell down on the ground.

Slow motion happened for a moment and her books and bag was hanging in the air then a man turned his eyes on her.

"MISSSS!!!!" He quickly ran to her. He lifted his hand to catch her for falling on the ground.

"Are you okay?" he asked. 

Suddenly, time stopped and their eyes met. The sunlight blended into the handsome face of the man. Anna could not breathe properly.

Silence uttered between the two. Heartbeats were racing with the both of them. 

"Hey! Miss!" The man called Anna.

"I'm sorry! OMG!" Anna rushed herself to stand and get all her things. 

"It's okay. May I help you?" He asked while Anna was fixing her books and bag.

Her cheeks became reddish and she turned her eyes into the man, "No. I'm alright. By the way, thank you, Mr.?" 

"Yexel." 

"Yexel. Thank you! Bye," she hurriedly said then left him. 

Yexel remained standing and he still could not believe what happened. Smile eventually showed on his face and he shook his head. 

"Unbelievable!" he whispered.

~~~~~

Copyright ©️ 2020 by: Miss Queeniiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.9K 182
MC has always had your normal typical life which many times she wishes she could change. However, with one text message her life would change in ways...
Shadow By Husna Saleh

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 375 23
This story is about a young, beautiful and amazing lady who got involved in an unforeseen circumstances with a shadow man who often appears in her sl...
22.1K 395 65
You know that your life isn't going to get any better when your parents abandoned you, your younger and your elder sister, you lost your brother in a...
253K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...