He's a Demigod ✔️

By Atlantaes

"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got som... More

i. Why Me?
1~ Womanizer of the Four Winds
2~A Blender Tries to Eat Jungkook
3~Warm the Bed
4~The Full Glory of a Bath Bomb
5~Pegasus' Summoning Hotline Number
6~Poseidon is a Man Hoe
7~Papi Chulo is a Fat Burrito
8~Zeus Has a Bird Kink
9~ Tackling Old Men in the Park
10~Blender of Certain Death
11~Toilet Teleportation is a No Go
12~ Vacuum of the Black Void
13~Jungkook's Sales Are 100% Clothes Off
14~100%, No Doubt About It, Gay As Can Be
15~ You in Danger
16~ "PUT DOWN THE MAILMAN"
17~ Draw You In
18~ Shut Up and Dance With Me
19~ I Hope You Become Cerberus' Chew Toy!
20~ Oh Great, MORE Demigods
21~Debut of the Vacuum of the Black Void
22~Sleeping Together
23~ Like A Jigsaw Puzzle
24~ Clip-Clop Legs and Chin Potato
25~ Phone Call About Yee-Haw
26~ Cheese Grater Scratcher
27~Jimin Express is not Responsible for Infires
28~Surreality Reality
29~Yoongi is a Bikini Beach Girl
30~The Microwave of Doom
31~Edge of the Ocean
33~Taste of the Ocean
34~ I Have A What Now??
35~ Psst, You're Drooling
36~ Mark of Poseidon
37~Calm Thyself Mortal
38~ The Calling
39~ Apples & Oranges & Bananas, Oh My!
40~Let's End This
41~ A Bargain Struck
42~ A Cup of Tea
43~ Now You See Me
44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Can I Have This Dance?
[Bonus Chapter 2:] He's a Demigod
[Special Chapter:] Prince of the Dead
What's Next?
[Bonus Special:] Merry Christmas

32~Casually Choking on a Toothbrush

86.6K 5.8K 4.6K
By Atlantaes

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

You'd never been much of an accessory person. You'd always have trouble finding the energy and effort to wear jewelry. Mainly cause jewelry hated you. Rings pinched your fingers, bracelets rubbed and irritated your wrists, and your few earrings were small and simple or else the long, dangly pieces would get caught on something somehow.

However the necklace that Jungkook had given you felt weightless and there was just something enchanting about the way it twinkled when it caught the light.

You couldn't stop admiring it, even as you brushed your teeth in preparation for crawling into bed.

After standing under the night sky with him hugging you tightly from behind, you finally coaxed him to leave the ocean behind for the day. You swore you heard the ocean hiss in displeasure when Jungkook finally stepped away and the glowing lights died away when he was no longer in contact with the water.

Your mind spun from everything that had happened. You should be thinking about your father. You were still worried about him, no doubt about it. But you felt like you should be thinking...  more about Dad.

Yet your mind kept going back to the image of Jungkook: his head tilted back with the wind blowing back his hair, the ocean shimmering iridescently and rising up to meet his lifted hand. It was like a scene from a movie. It didn't seem real. He didn't seem real.

You groaned a little, mussing the already messy bun you'd tied up so you could brush your teeth and wash your face. What kind of daughter were you? Your dad was in critical care, his memories at stake, and all your stupid brain could think about was the love interest.

Leaning forward to the bathroom mirror you took a closer look at the chain around your neck. It looked like a string of tiny opaque water droplets and the blue jewel in the middle resembled a single rain drop among crystals. It was one of the most beautiful necklaces you'd ever seen.

"You like it?"

You jerked in surprise at the voice. You had somehow not notice the very shirtless Jungkook leaning against the doorframe behind you. And of course, of course, your clumsy hand on the toothbrush jolted the tool against the back of your throat activating your gag reflex and resulting with you choking on the brush and toothpaste.

"Great Zeus!" Jungkook yelped in alarm as you doubled over on the bathroom floor.

Forget about perhaps dying at the hands of his ex-girlfriend. You were going to die choking on a toothbrush. Maybe you'd at least make it into Guinness World Records as the most pathetic way a human ever died.

Violent coughs wracked your body and the hand over your mouth was the only thing stopping toothpaste from spraying everywhere. On second thought, maybe dying was a viable option rather than facing the embarrassing aftermath of Jungkook witnessing your less finer moments in life.

Said bath bomb was uselessly asking how he could help while frantically fluttering around your fetal-positioned body. Finally he landed a solid slap on your back, allowing the last bit of salivated glob of toothpaste to dislodge from your throat.

"I'm sorry!" He immediately yelped, springing away when you looked up. "I didn't mean to hit you. I mean I did, but I didn't know what else to do!"

You just shook your head, tossing your toothbrush into the sink and burrowing your face into your hands. Humiliation seared through you. You probably looked like an absolute mess with toothpaste smeared across your mouth and face. "Just leave me alone and go to bed, Jungkook," you groaned.

Silence filled the room. For a moment you thought he really had left and you began to sigh in relief. Then a body plunked down beside you, his knee bumping into yours.

"Look at me, sweetheart."

It was going to take the courage of a weaponless man facing a lion for you to look at your own reflection for crying out loud, much less look at Jungkook. You shook your head, keeping your face firmly hidden in your palms.

"Remove your hands from your face or I'll do it for you."

You were willing to take your chances.

Unfortunately you overestimated your iron will of preserving your last shred of dignity against the demigod's iron muscles.

You lasted a solid two seconds against his strength before he  firmly pulled your wrists away from your face.

He took one look at you and erupted into laughter.

"Stop it!" You slapped his thigh situated next to yours. When he continued laughing you shoved his shoulder as hard as possible. Stupid heavy bath bomb hardly budged underneath your push. "Go away jerk!"

"You're adorable," he managed to get out between chuckles.

Someone obviously needed glasses.

Muttering every curse and mix of insults under your breath that you could think of, you stood up and grabbed a small face towel by the sink as well as a cup of water to rinse out your mouth of toothpaste.

"Aw come on sweetheart." Jungkook scrambled to his feet as you ran the towel under the faucet. "You're not actually mad at me are you?"

You rinsed out your mouth, refusing to answer, and began wiping your face, the cool cloth feeling good against your burning skin. Were you mad at him? No. Were you mad that he, of all people in the universe, had to witness the entire scene? That would be a heck to the freaking yes.

"Here let me help you." He plucked the damp towel from your fingers, ignoring your protests.

Your heart stuttered, like staccatos on a very intense measure of music, as he cupped your chin with one hand, tilting your head up towards him, while the other he wiped the damp cloth across your cheeks in gentle strokes.

You swore you could hear your blood pounding like drums as silence fell between the two of you. The playful gleam in his eyes slowly dwindled out, giving way to something more concentrated and intense. The teasing smile faded as well until his lips were only slightly parted.

Your mind began to race as he moved the cloth towards the corners of your mouth. You had to concentrate to keep your breathing as normal as possible. It was difficult considering your mind was beginning to become hyperaware of his bare body heat next to yours.

"You know." You stiffened when Jungkook broke the silence. He set down the cloth onto the small sink counter beside the two of you. Your breath caught as he slowly slid a thumb across your bottom lip. He cocked his head to the side a little, eyes only fixed on his thumb as he ran it across your mouth. "I don't think I need a towel to help you clean this, sweetheart."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
11K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
20.9K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
1.5M 54.5K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...