𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 .

By TRAPPINXBRAT

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝒟𝓊𝓇𝓀 ? More

Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .
Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .
Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .
Chapter 4 ~ Getting there .
Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .
Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W ❗️
Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .
Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .
Chapter 9 : The New Life
Chapter 10 ~ATL .
Chapter 11 ~ Surprise
Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .
Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !
Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .
Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .
Chapter 16 ~ Court
Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .
Chapter 18 ~ 9 Months Later .
Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !
Chapter 20 ~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .
Chapter 22 ~ Tour
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .
Chapter 24 : Heading Back .
Chapter 25 ~ Changing
Chapter 26 ~ Apart
Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life
Chapter 29 - Maybe
Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.
Chapter 31 ~ The Visit
Chapter 32 ~ I Choose
Chapter 33 ~ Next Step
Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out
Update !!!
Chapter 35 ~ Finding Out 2.0
Chapter 36 ~ Drama
Chapter 37 ~ More News
Update !
Chapter 38 : The Ending
UPDATE CHILE !
back n business whoress !
update ‼️
@12
SEQEUL OUT WHORES ‼️

Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday

4.7K 120 163
By TRAPPINXBRAT

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍/ 6 Years Later

I Moaned as Durk went in and out of me while pulling my hair,He then pulled out and then turned me over and Started Eating me out which made me Roll my eyes to back of My head.

Armoni-Mommy Wake Up!

I then woke up and seen my Beautiful Daughter Armoni Smiling and I smiled and she climbed in my bed.

Adriana-Morning Princess And Happy Birthday. *Sits up*

Armoni-*Smiles* Thank you Mommy but come on let's get dress so we can go shopping,I'm tryna Buy the hole store.

Oh that's my twin Fasho lol but I can't believe my baby really turning 5 years old today,It feels just like yesterday when I had her.

Adriana-*Laughs* Alright lil girl

She then ran her bath water and she got in and while she was taking a bath I was doing my makeup.

Armoni-Mommy Are we still having my Pool Party for my birthday? *Playing with Bubbles*

Adriana-*Smiles at her* Of Course Baby

I then helped her get cleaned and I helped her out and I dried her off and I picked her outfit and I let her hang since it's her birthday and I took her picture {Pretends it's in house}

     Liked by Durkioworld and 3,4000 others

Happy birthday Bad Ass Lil Girl 💛 Mommy love you.

Durkioworld : Happy birthday 1st born,Daddy Loves you 🖤 .

Aminaa_petty : Happy birthday Tank !🎊

Arrogant_Tae123 : All that hair 😍 but happy birthday bby girl 🎉😘

KingVonfrmdaWic : Happy birthday Niecy 🧡🎉 we gone turn up on des hating hoes.

The rest of the comments were either happy birthday or Still talking about me and Durk,Like we still on that subject?...but me and Durk are cool and we both are Co-Parenting but India still hates me which I still hate her ass too but sis is pregnant with his baby which ain't tripping.

Me and Armoni was in the Mall shopping this lil girl then literally spent 40k today,But I'm glad I can actually give my child the stuff I didn't have growing up.

Armoni-Ouu Mommy Can I get them Red Jordan's 12s? *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana-No,You already have a lot of stuff and we need to go.

Armoni-Okay.

We then walked out the mall and we got into the car and we headed back home,Once we got home all we seen was bags from Chanel,Gucci,Prada and the list keeps going.Armoni ran to them and looked at the names.

Armoni-Most of these are from Uncle Von And Daddy.

Adriana-And I wonder how the hell they got in here?

Durk-*Walks in* I still got a house Key.

Armoni-DADDY!

He then bent down and she hugged him and he picked her up.

Durk-Happy birthday Daddy Princess. *Smiling*

Armoni-Thank you Daddy *Smiles* Is india here?

Durk-Yes she in the back Yard where the rest of the people are.

Armoni-Oh,Well lemme go change in my birthday clothes.

Durk-*Puts her down* Alright babygirl.

She then ran upstairs and I looked at Durk.

Durk-What?

Adriana-You really be spoiling her. *Laughs*

Durk-*Chuckles* Well Duh,I'm ha daddy.

Adriana-Mhm, and I'm her mommy but why you bring bubble lip bitch here?

Durk-Man chill,She just wanted to see Armoni.

Adriana-Mhm but anyways let me go change.

Durk-Ight.

I then started walking upstairs and I could feel him staring at my ass which I shook my head and kept walking upstairs,I went into my room and change into my Bathing suit

I then put my Short on my Blue Jeans Shorty and my Black Fur slides on and I looked at myself in the Mirror as I was doing that Armoni walked in.

Adriana-How do My bathing suit looks?

Armoni-You look like my ma. *Stands on Toilet and looks at herself in the mirror*

Adriana-Imma let you stop hanging around Von and Durk Ass.

She then chuckled.

Armoni-How I look Mommy?

Adriana-You look like my Beautiful Daughter *Smiling*

She then hugged me and I picked her up.

Armoni-Mommy?

Adriana-Yes Baby.

Armoni-Are you and daddy ever going to get back together?

Adriana-Girl yo daddy is old new,I'm looking for your New Stepdaddy.

She then gave me a look and I laughed.

Adriana-I'm just playing but baby me and daddy are just friends and that's how it needs to be.

Armoni-I guess you right but Mommy can you take my picture.

Adriana-Sure. *Smiles and puts her down*

I then pulled out my phone and took a picture of her and posted on Instagram.

        Liked by Durkioworld and 4,000 others

Love taking pictures 😂😭😍 .

Comments Disabled.

Armoni-Lemme see.

I then showed them to her.

Armoni-I look good.

I then laughed.

Adriana-Come on let's go.

I then grabbed her hands and we walked downstairs.

Everybody was having a good time and it was a good many of people who came,Me and Amina was setting up the the Spoons and Plates but I looked over to see India And Durk talking and laughing which caused me to roll my eyes.

Amina-Keep Rolling them yo eyes gon get stuck. *Laughs and Puts Plate out*

Adriana-Girl shut the Fuck nobody ain't rolling they eyes.

Amina-Lie again..You miss Durk don't you.

Adriana-Girl miss me with that bullshit. *Laughs a little and puts out napkins*

Amina-Nahh you missing me with that shit,Just admit it Adriana. *Looks at her*

Adriana-...I do miss Durk but at the same time I don't cause he did do me wrong.

Amina-He did do you wrong and that's why should get him out your head,You can always find new Dick Adriana.

Adriana-I know but not like Durk's dick tho.

Amina-*Looks Back* Girl he's coming over here with india.

Adriana-Shit.

India then looked at me up and down and I rolled my eyes.

Durk-So when we finna let Armoni Blow out these candles cause a Nigga want sum sweet.

Adriana-Oh we can do it right now.

Durk-Ight I'm finna go get her dried up then.

Adriana-Okay.

Amina-I'm finna go tell the people to come on.

This bitch really gone leave me here with this hoe.

India-So Adriana I been meaning to ask you,Why you don't like me? *Looking at her Crossing arm*

Adriana-Nahh the real question is why you always talking about me on Social media when you can just say that shit to my face,I mean you in my face right now so all that shit you was saying can be said right here..

India-I would but I don't,You lucky it's yo Daughter birthday cause I would've been rock yo ass.

Adriana-So rock hoe..

She then chuckled and she then got on her phone and I rolled my eyes at her...Bitch,A few moments later Durk came down with Armoni and we then started to sing happy birthday and she blew the candles out.

India-What you wish for lil mama? *Smiling at her*

Armoni-I wished that I Wanted Daddy And Mommy back Together.

My eyes went wide opened and so did Durk and we both looked at Eachother,And I could hear Tae laughing in the background.

Von-Damn Fr Niecy? *Looks at her*

Armoni-I sure did..

I guess India was heated asf but she kept her cool but i was laughing my ass off in my head.

I watched As Durk sat on the edge of Armoni bed talking to her about what had happened Earlier today,I was really trying to hold in my laugh and that shit was hard just seeing that look on india face killed me.

Armoni-Daddy I'm sorry that I made you and mommy mad.

Durk-Oh Nah Baby it ain't yo fault. *Rubbing her back* just know that me and Mommy Are Friends and that's it baby..nun more.

Armoni- Just watch and see later on y'all are going to be a couple.

Adriana-OK! Armoni it's time to tell daddy bye and you will see him later.

Armoni-Bye daddy.

Durk-*Chuckles* Bye Princess,I love you.

Armoni-I love you too.

He then kissed her forehead and started walking out.

Adriana-Night Moni,I love you.

I then blew her a kiss and turned the light off and shut the door.

Durk-Got a lot of mouth just like her damn Mama. *Laughs*

Adriana-Nah nigga that's all you right there. *Chuckles*

Durk-But Imma see you around. *Licks lip at Adriana and Smiles*

Adriana-Ight. *Smiles* and make sure you lock the door behind you.

Durk-Okay.

I then watched he left and I went into my bedroom and I thought about Durk all night which I know is stupid but it still apart of me that still wants him just not because of his dick it's just something else.

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.2K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
70.9K 1.8K 41
"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭."
40.9K 1.3K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
175K 8.9K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."