Memories from Another Time

By Akimaru0105

As Alice walks the path of loneliness, bashed by people who has mistaken her for someone else. Dragged down b... More

Freshman Year
It Can't Be...
Life in Second Year
Frozen in Terror
Third Year of Flashes
Apart
Break Before Fourth
Losing Carlton
Day Before the New Beginning
A New Perspective
May the Fourth be with Me
My Guardian Angel
A Day Worth of Dream
Monday Madness
Hanging by the Edge
Preparation for Reunion
Tearful Reunion
I Love You
The Song
An Unstable Night
Wearisome Friendly Date
Tortured Souls
Revelation of Remedy
Beginning of Corruption
Trip to be Shunned Away
Door of Betrayal
Shattered Season of Giving
Will of a Marionette
Reflection of Shattered Memories
Final Footprints in the Sand
Goodbye to you My Senpai

Movie Cancelled!

21 4 0
By Akimaru0105

Looking down among my feet, pondering impure thoughts while sitting down at the theater with Zairen and the gang, the train of thought was disturbed when I heard a yell at the other side of the mall.

"Shobeeeee", I heard while looking up and seeing Medusa waving her hand, giving a signal to go there. I looked at her from head to toe and compared her outfit with Sahya.  I saw her wearing all black, a girdle to keep her posture straight, shorts paired with enticing fishnet stockings pressed against her thighs, and a face blasted with the most Gothic make up you could ever think of and a death-like fragrance that followed her wherever she goes. I looked back at Sahya, saw him wearing a plain black shirt, paired with blue jeans, and rubber shoes. From this angle, I could see him being such a slave to her just like I was to Edward.

"Where's Zairen?", her screeching voice asked out of nowhere. "He said he's going to follow up on us", answered with a hopeful tone of my naive self. My phone alerted, I looked and felt my heart break. "He's not coming anymore", I said holding back my tears. I could hear Medusa bantering in the background, as I looked down trying to control my emotions. My tears were held back, my breath was getting heavier as I tried to hold it back even more. I suddenly got flashbacks of every single time he disappointed me. "He betrayed me when I was in 7th grade, he sealed me into not talking to him for years, and now this?", thoughts riled up in my mind until I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I saw Sahya, giving out the face that I should just understand and let it go. I started breathing slower and felt a bit calmer. I gave Sahya the look as if I was thanking him, I understood his situation, I can't really talk to him. Not while Medusa was around anyways.

I saw Medusa picking up her phone, calling him, telling him how much we put aside our responsibilities just to make it in this trip, and how he has done this a lot of time already. My mind felt oddly at ease but worried when I heard his voice on speaker, "I'm really sorry, something occurred and I couldn't make it anymore". The call was dropped and Medusa, with a frustrated look and a bratty antic, walked straight to Jnclo, while Sahya and I followed behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5K 63
You are an ordinary senior college student. But on your first day, you get a video game which sends you to the world 120 years in the past. There, yo...
3M 79.1K 38
I was awakened by a buzz, but I don't want to get up, instead I lay still on my bed and about to dream again when I heard a THUD, I flinched at the s...
23 0 7
Alice went home to deliver some news to her family and friends. On her plane ride home, she scrolled through memories of the life she left in the Phi...
42.8K 887 37
Nancy Montenegro knows that she never belonged. There is a part of her missing. What it was, she has no idea. So when she falls for her mysterious an...