「 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 �...

由 roscpctalx

!!!ON HIATUS!!! ❨ Started : Feb / 2nd / 2019 ❩ ❰ Finished : incomplete ❱ ❝ I looked at you and fell in love... 更多

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝐿𝒾𝑒
Pref. 1 ≫ When you first meet
→ Henry
Pref. 2 ≫ What he first thought of you
→ Victor
Pref. 3 ≫ What He thinks of you now
→ Patrick
Pref. 4 ≫ How he kisses you
→ Belch
Pref. 5 ≫ Nsfw : First time
→ Henry
Pref. 6 ≫ Kisses -Gif-
→ Victor
Pref. 7 ≫ Relationship
→ Patrick
Pref. 8 ≫ Nicknames
→ Belch
Pref. 9 ≫ Nsfw : where you guys normally do it
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎!
╳ Request Pref. 1 ≫ They / You cheat
╳ Request Pref. 2 ; You find a stray animal
╳ Request → Belch
╳ Request → The Bowers Gang
→ Henry
Pref. 10 ≫ You tell them you want a baby
A/N
Pref. 11 ≫ Nsfw : Kinks
→ Victor
Pref. 12 ≫ Showering Headcannons SFW/NSFW
→ Patrick
╳ Request Pref. 3 ≫ Sleepover Headcannons SFW/NSFW
╳ Request → Henry
╳ Request Pref. 4 ≫ Reacting to you self harming
╳ Request Pref. 5 ≫ Reacting to them self harming
╳ Request → Henry pt. 2
╳ Request Pref. 6 ≫ Walking in on them showering NSFW/SFW
Pref. 13 ≫ Quarantine Headcannons SFW/NSFW
╳ Request Pref. 7 ≫ Quarantine Pet Peeves
╳ Request Pref. 8 ≫ Reacting to you getting hit during an argument
╳ Request Pref. 9 ≫ Pregnancy
╳ Request Pref. 10 ≫ Miscarrage
╳ Request → Belch
A/n
→ Henry
Pref. 14 ≫ Awkward Sex Moments NSFW
→ Victor
A/n i was TAGGED WHAT
A/n
Final goodbye....or is it?

→ Henry ( pt. 2 )

1.8K 39 3
由 roscpctalx

Henry x Reader
Hot Summer Nights

1 year earlier (basically)

You sighed in soft content. The sun shining on your skin, the warmth soaking into every pore showing on your body.

You were currently sun bathing, a small thing you could usually be found doing when the sun was out and the wind was non existent, you laid out a lawn chair in the front yard, placed a small white table beside it, that held your lemonade and a small bowl of fruits, and you wore a decent bikini, wanting to soak up all the sun you could get before nighttime.

Of course you knew almost certainly that you would probably be staying outside for a while longer even after the sun set.

Though it was only noon, so the sun wasn't close to coming down, if anything the colours of the sun rise were still noticeable if you looked at the sky long enough, but otherwise the sky was a light blue, some pale clouds slowly moved along the sky. Forming unknown shapes as they bunched together slowly and smoothly.

"Hey Y/n, don't stay out here too long. You'll get a wicked sun burn." Your brother called from the porch. You sat up quickly, sending him a glare, pushing stray pieces of hair from your face before scoffing.

"I don't burn idiot. I'll turn on the sprinkler soon, Beverly will be here in about an hour." You explained shortly before lying back down.

Your brother grumbled a few words before walking back inside. You sighed deeply as you laid back down into the chair.

all was suddenly peaceful again. you tilted your head slightly, letting the suns warmth kiss your skin lightly. The warmth and peace of it all made the small flutter of your heart seem loud and out of place.

Until a group of laughter made you sit back up again. You were reasy to freak at your brother again, opening your mouth to tell him to go back inside or else, but your voice was cut off when you realized who all stood before you.

Before you stood Henry Bowers, Victor Criss and Patrick Hocksetter. Three of the four boys whom built the Bowers gang.

You didn't have time to feel any other emotion than surprise. Out of pure instinct you covered your bare stomach.

"I have to admit. It is nice enough for sun bathing. It's just a surprise you'd be so bold to do it on the open. You know how men think." Patrick snickered culture causing your face to twist into a sickened expression.

"That's cool thanks." You shot back.

"Calm down Patrick. She's beautiful and all, but not really our type, right Henry?" Victor joked. Elbowing Henry slightly. Henry nodded slightly before rolling his eyes.

"Let's go." He grumbled, pulling victor and Patrick away from the scene, though the obvious glance at you was not lost as you stared back at him. His burning eyes pulling you in, pushing a large blush to appear along your cheeks.

"Shut up before I make you." Henry growled at Patrick. Belch had dropped them off on Victors road. In a hurry mostly because it was almost lunch and he was hungry. Though it dawned on the other boys that Belch was also reluctant to go down Victor's street. For whatever unknown reason. Henry just didn't push it because it didn't matter much. So Belch might've had a secret. Didn't they all at some point?

Patrick had been the first to complain, saying it was too hot to walk and that Victor better be serving food or else. He was starting to get on Henry's nerves, he was all talk and seemed to have no bite. It pissed Henry off when he acted as if he was the biggest guy in he group. Height wise he was but Henry knew how to make him small just by words.

"Jeez Henry, just cause your mad at the fact she doesn't notice you, don't mean you can take it out on me." Patrick grumbled, earning a quick glare.

Then the other boys stopped. Henry opened his mouth to say something, but turned his head to see her.

Y/n L/n was by far the prettiest girl in their grade, scratch that. They're whole ass school. She was nice. She helped everyone and was extremely patient. Y/n had helped Victor multiple with his homework, gave Patrick notes and had even stick up for Henry multiple times so he wouldn't get in detention.

Though the position and clothes she had on - or lack thereof - made Henry almost want to salivate.

She wore a light purple two piece suit, the bottoms hugged her hips lightly defining her thighs and waist, while her top hid most of what men wanted to see but yet it still made her perfect.

Patrick and Victor let out a small line of chuckles, Victor giving Henry a look of knowledge.

Now this meant one of two things, Victor knew that Y/n lived on his street and was just waiting for Henry to notice, or Victor purposely made Belch drop them off at the end of the street, and make them walk, as if he knew her schedule. This alone both pissed off and impressed Henry. Victor had surprisingly planned and made everything fall into place, without Henry even knowing.

Y/n glanced up at first, before giving the boys her full attention, her shoulders tensed and her arms immediately wrapped around her stomach, as she seemingly tried to curl herself in a ball to hide.

"I have to admit. It is nice enough for sun bathing. It's just a surprise you'd be so bold to do it on the open. You know how men think." Patrick snickered from beside Henry, as soon as the words left the dark haired boys mouth, Henry flt the overwhelming urge to knock the boy straight onto the road. His fists tightened together, though Victor noticed this and quickly tried to straighten out the issue.

"That's cool thanks." Y/n suddenly growled, ther voice had shocked all three of them. Usually it was so soft and quiet, filled with nothing but sweet words and innocent words, though the girl talking in front of them had venom in every word, anger with every breath.

It was almost scary, well to Henry anyways. It was extremely obvious that the other two boys were definitely scared as hell, as her eyes burned them all.

"Calm down Patrick. She's beautiful and all, but not really our type, right Henry?" Victor joked, gently pushing his elbow into Henry's shoulder. Victor's choice of words also pissed Henry off, but all Henry could do was nod his head and roll his eyes. He still 10/10 wanted to kill Patrick.

Maybe if he was lucky, Victor would agree and help him out later. He wanted to disagree, say that Y/n sure as hell was his type, but his mouth wouldn't move.

"Let's go." Henry growled, waiting for the two other boys to start on the way to Victor's house as he stared at Y/n, her face twisted into confusion and embarrassment as his stare was now dominant in her mind.

He turned quickly, his lips curving into a small and faint smile.

---

You slowly paced the isles at the super market, slowly filling your cart with necessaries and and wants.

You wore a sleeveless white sundress, pale pink flats and your hair pushed back with a black headband. You had decided that with your brother gone for his University showing or whatever during the next week, you wanted your house to be filled with food. You didn't wanna starve, and at least your brother sent you more than enough money to get everything you needed.

Shopping was also a distraction from your now empty house, instead of wallowing in her isolation of everything. Though getting out helped, cause you couldn't expect Bev to drop everything for you, just because you felt alone, especially since Bev was kinda sorta with Bill now, and they always spent their time together.

So, in truth, your only real choice was to find things you could do by yourself. It was so far easier said then done, and the fact you felt more alone then anything really bothered you.

"Shit, Y/n?" The call of you name snapped you out of your thoughts, you head quickly looked up, only to see a very flustered looking Hnery, though it was weird seeing him with none of his little followers.

"Oh hey Henry, surprise to see you here." You waved awkwardly, suddenly self-concious, as Henry's eyes slowly looked you up and down, bringing a heated blush down on your cheeks.

"You got that right." He muttered, scarcthing the back of his head, as if nervously.

"What are you doing here? I didn't really expect you to be the shopping type." You giggled, causing Henry to smile automatically at your innocence. Henry couldn't do much but shrug.

"My old man sent me here so I could get us dinner. Though its barely noon so i'm just chilling." Henry shrugged again.

You couldn't help but smile at the innocence.

"Well why don't you just hang out with me?"

---

Henry's arms trapped you between the wall and himself, that stupid smirk on his face again.

"You know, I hate when you look at me like that." You muttered as Henry leaned in again, his lips gently brushing against the skin of your collarbone.

"You only hate it cause you think i'm the greatest at it." He whispered, though whatever you were going to say was cut off when his lips pressed against yours.

The warmth, intensity, the passion, made you wanna melt. The simple and smooth way his lips moved against yours made you wonder how he was so good at making your mind fuzzy, his body pressed against yours harder, his arms moving from beside your head to your hips.

Henry liked taking you behind the school, too steal small kisses. sometimes they droned on, but it never got too heated, the library on the other hand, was a much etter place to do things.

Henry pulled away, letting you breathe heavily before gently taking your hand.

"Lets go."

"Where?" You asked lightly, your head still dizzy from the passion of his kiss. The warmth of his hand holding yours only added to the fire in your head.

"My house, your sleeping over."

---

You should've known his other plans, though it was too late to disagree on them.

Mostly because you were currently half naked with one hand down Henry's boxers, stroking his cock, while one of his hands were down your underwear, teasing your clit. You were positioned on your knees, while Henry sat infront of you, his legs spread so they were around you.

Your head had dropped to his shoulder, as small, jumbled moans escaped your mouth with each breath you took in.

"F-Fuck Henry.." You gasped, your voice nearly catching in your throat. Henry chuckled, though his own gasps were getting more and more heavy as well. It was obvious he was holding them back, because his other hand, gripped at your hip, and every time you pumped your hand, it got tighter.

Not enough to hurt you, but enough to add a weird pleasurable feeling to your oncoming orgasm.

Finally, the heavy feeling dawned on you, the feeling of heat spreading like fire through your body as you came.

The orgasm sending sparks throughout your body, causing you to jolt as Henry continued to finger you, though his fingers stopped pumping and his thumb now pushed against your clit. Letting your orgasm shake longer than it should've. Thought when you started to pump faster. His hand was quick to stop your wrist as he too came. You felt him cum spill onto your hand.

Your heavy breaths and his moans mixed in his room.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear.

Henry kicked the rock in front of him. He was now walking home, after walking Y/n back to her house. Giving her a kiss and letting her know he would be back later.

He had to deal with the others.

Henry knew they weren't happy about his relationship with Y/n. Patrick said he was different now, his mind always somewhere other than with them.

Victor didn't mind but it was obvious he was started to get anxious, considering Henry was more aggressive with the boys and other students. Victor told Henry that if he kept it up, Y/n would soon figure out about the new found aggression.

Belch hated it. Henry was the foundation to their group. He was the reason why they were together. Though with Henry always gone, it meant that the boys wouldn't meet as often either.

Y/n was a distraction, well in their minds. Henry didn't think of her that way at all. Y/n was a distraction, but the good kind. She made him feel sane and smart. She made him think and use his brain. She was passing because of her and was usually able to get away with not showing up to detention.

It's just, how could he be with someone no one wanted him to be with?

His dad even had his problems with it. Henry always had her over. Meaning his dad couldn't take out his anger like he wanted to.

Henry usually found himself thinking like this. Was it better to be someone better, but have no one to turn to if it all went to shit? Or be the worst person but at least have people to listen and care?

Henry wanted to believe that it was the first one, but lately he had been thinking. Friends that he knew would be by his side, was better than a girlfriend he couldn't trust to stick by him.

When Henry showed up. You didn't really think anything of it. It was usual. For him to show up way later then he said, but 3 am was pushing it.

Though when you went to yell at him. The look on his face, and the way he couldn't look at you. Told you that something was wrong.

"Henry? Are you okay?" You asked, you wrapped your robe tighter around your body, an unwanted chill coursing through your skin.

"Y/n we need to talk." Henry frowned.

You nodded your head, letting him know you were listening. Henry took a deep breath. Before shrugging as if this was a bother.

"I wanna break up. You've been a distraction and a bother to me. I don't love you." Henry sighed, his words shirt but they circled her head a million times. The fear in her head pounding. The pain in her heart toxic.

A small price heartbreak, for a little bit of love.

I'm so sorry this is probably really crappy :(

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

636 2 17
Finished and published" 20/1/22 Richie x oc(girl) Little slow at the start bit bare with it Any spelling mistakes plz tell me I uploaded it all at on...
181K 3.9K 16
✧*.༄ᵒ 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ━ "𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
697K 7.5K 96
^^ what the title says ^^ DONT RECCOMEND READING THIS READ OTHER BOWERS GANG BOOK♡ I don't really proof read so expect many typos or autocorrected wo...
186K 2.1K 31
Here is the second part of my first book! I do: Smut Imagines Preferences And a bunch more!