𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 .

By TRAPPINXBRAT

𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝒟𝓊𝓇𝓀 ? More

Chapter 1 ~ Bottle girl .
Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected .
Chapter 3 ~ Seeing You Again .
Chapter 4 ~ Getting there .
Chapter 5 ~ Ballin .
Chapter 6 ~ N . E . W ❗️
Chapter 7 ~ The Side They See,The Side I See .
Chapter 8 ~ Moving Forward .
Chapter 9 : The New Life
Chapter 10 ~ATL .
Chapter 11 ~ Surprise
Chapter 12 ~ 5 Weeks Later .
Chapter 13 ~ Durk Is Back !
Chapter 14 ~ Mistakes .
Chapter 15 ~ Cloud 9 .
Chapter 16 ~ Court
Chapter 17 ~ He's Home .
Chapter 18 ~ 9 Months Later .
Chapter 19 ~ Baby On The Way !
Chapter 20 ~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 21 ~ Baby Gender .
Chapter 22 ~ Tour
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .
Chapter 24 : Heading Back .
Chapter 25 ~ Changing
Chapter 26 ~ Apart
Chapter 28 ~ Armoni 5th Birthday
Chapter 29 - Maybe
Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.
Chapter 31 ~ The Visit
Chapter 32 ~ I Choose
Chapter 33 ~ Next Step
Chapter 34 ~ Finding Out
Update !!!
Chapter 35 ~ Finding Out 2.0
Chapter 36 ~ Drama
Chapter 37 ~ More News
Update !
Chapter 38 : The Ending
UPDATE CHILE !
back n business whoress !
update ‼️
@12
SEQEUL OUT WHORES ‼️

Chapter 27 ~ New Bitch , New Life

4.7K 114 78
By TRAPPINXBRAT

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House 📍

It's been a Couple of Weeks Since Me and Durk Broke Up and him and India Look Deeply in love cause she always posted up on Instagram with him and shit,But Durk still play his role as a father to Armoni which I'm glad but he always tryna flirt with me but I don't pay that shit no mind.

Tae-I'm hungry! *Lays on Adriana Lap*

Amina-Yo ass Always Hungry.

Adriana-For real..You must don't got food at yo house.

Me and Amina laughed but Tae Rolled his eyes.

Tae-I hate y'all bitches but I'm finna go see my go baby,She sleep?

Adriana-Uh I don't know but if she is can you grab her down?

Tae-Mhm. *Gets up and walks upstairs*

Amina-So how this co-parenting shit going? *Looking at Adriana*

Adriana-I mean..it's cool and all but that nigga be still tryna flirt with me and shit be blowing because I be like if india was around you wouldn't be doing this shit.

Amina-Right but I know you miss that Durkio Dick.. *Smiles at her*

Adriana-Ain't even Gon lie I do miss det but that's not the point,Durk is in the past and I'm actually starting to move forward.

Amina-Well that's good.

Tae-You know she still probably going to get Durk dick anyways. *Holding Armoni*

Adriana-Stop Saying shit like that around my baby Nigga.

Tae-And Stop cussing infront of my godbaby nigga.

We all laughed.

Amina-Heyy Armoni *Gets up and gets her from Tae* Well we finna see you later since Durk about to come over.

Adriana-Alright.

She then kissed Armoni on the cheek and She handed me her and they told me bye and they left,After they left I put in her Baby Swing and I heard a knock on the door.I opened the door to see Durk and I let him in and I shut the door and he picked up Armoni playing with her and he sat on the sofa with her and I sat on the other sofa.

Durk-When you gone let me take her over my house? *looks at Adriana*

Adriana-When that bitch India stop throwing at my ass.

Another thing,That bitch India been been throwing hella shade at me like "I'm glad Durk upgraded to me and I'm glad he drop the bm 😂" just silly shit like that and that bitch know where I stay at and she can pull up anytime she want.

Durk-I mean why you ain't say shit back?

Adriana-Because ain finna go back in forth with a Bubble lip Bitch but she say one slick thang oh we fighting.

Durk-*Chuckles* That mean ass Adriana ain't gone Change.

Adriana-Damn Straight.

The room became Quiet expect for Armoni making baby noises.

Durk-That's what y'all got going that ain't got nun to do with me and my Daughter,Ain't that right? *Looking at Armoni and Wiping spit from her mouth*

She just made a baby noise.

Adriana-Uh huh,I'll see.

I then looked at Durk and he was looking fine as hell today for some reason..NO ADRIANA! He's bad for you girl.

Adriana-Me and Armoni finna go to the shop so I'll see you later. *Stands up stretching*

Durk-Ight.

He was finna kiss her lip but I stopped him.

Adriana-Have you been eating her pussy?

Durk-Nahh not yet.

Adriana-Ight you good.

He then laughed and kissed her lip and he handed her to me and he told me bye and left.

I kinda miss his ass but his ass hurted me and I don't know if he'll doing again.

I was doing a Couple of work in my office whil Armoni was sleeping in her baby rocker,I then seen Lena walked in.

Lena-Hey do you and Cutie need something? *Smiling at Armoni*

Adriana-*Smiles* Nah you can have the day off we good.

Lena-You sure?

Adriana-Yeah and you can Email me the Dates of My Photoshoot.

Lena-Alright I will,See ya later.

Adriana-Alright.

She then left and I continued doing a little Work As I was doing some work I then seen Von walk in with a smile showing his grills which damn near Blinded Me.

Von-HEYYY SISS! *Sits in front Adriana*

Armoni started Crying which I rolled my eyes at him and I picked her up rubbing her back.

Adriana-Uncle Von Big Ass Mouth Woke you up didn't he? *Talking in Baby Voice*

Von-Shii my bad,But how you and babygirl been holding up?

Adriana-We've been doing okay.

Von-Let me hold her ha.

Adriana-You wash yo hands? *Raise Eyebrow*

He then put some hand sanitizer on and Rubbed in and he took Her from me.

Von-Extra ass ain't she mama? *Looking At Armoni*

Adriana-Shut up so how is you and Asian doing?

Von-Our relationship Seems like it's falling down and I need your help.

Adriana-Have y'all talked?

Von-Shit don't work.

Adriana-Well when I was with Durk and we got into lil arguments he used Buy me Roses and write me letters telling how sorry he was and shit.

Von-You missed that nigga don't chu *Smirking*

Adriana-Fuck No,That nigga did me to Dirty.

Von-Yeah he did do that Sis but like I said if you and Moni need anything I got y'all.

Adriana-*Smiles* Thanks Von.

Von-Fasho,But do you have them letters that Durk wrote to you so I can copy that shit.

I then laughed shaking my head.

Adriana-Yeah *Opens Draws and Hands him them* You can burn them up after or throw them away.

Von-*Takes them* You sure cause I will do that shit..

Adriana-Yea I'm Sure.

Von-Alright Imma see you later sis.

Adriana-Alright lil Nigga.

He then gave me back Armoni and I put her back in her swing and he gave me a hug,And he then left I watched as left.Von was fine though ain even gon cap maybe I should've shot my shot with him..ADRIANA NOO!!

{Imma just tell y'all this Story getting Juicy to me too lol but next chapter Gone be Good .}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 4.1K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
416K 12.2K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
44K 701 17
/ 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞/ [ 𝐚.𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞] 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧 : (𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞) 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 " 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...
1.5M 66.7K 61
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳. 🖤 "𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎." 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝. 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 �...