One-shot Book! (Sanders Sides...

By Ash_Explains

A one-shot/one-shot idea book, because my ideas are keeping me up at night and it's tiring lol I'll put warni... More

Mistakes and Snakes
Wait for me!
Binding oneself together
We have each other
Soulmates
Unus... and only Unus.

Novels

53 2 4
By Ash_Explains

Yo this song gives me copious amounts of serotonin
Yeah, I was gonna make a logince fic
And I had about 700 words
But then it hit me that anything I made on this topic would suck
So I've got a challenge. Listen to the song, and try to craft the story in the comments from it! (If you want.)
All writing styles are welcome! If backstories/flashbacks are to be included, make sure they confirm what the other commenters are saying! (We're aiming for coherency lol) go ahead, comment as much as you want, but I'm gonna limit it to five comments an hour per person, that way everyone gets a chance to write!
If you'd like to participate, just comment the intro you want to the story. Make lots of different storylines for each comment chain, do what you want!
If you have any questions, PM me! I'll answer them all (if they're relevant to this chapter)
No NFSW themes or things over a PG. 13 rating, please. Let's keep the innocence of this book!
Have fun,
TJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 585 72
Obviously these are one shots, hence the name. No smut but maybe some fluff. I will be focusing on Logicality and Prinxiety but there will be some De...
37.2K 636 18
HEY WASSUP! This is a collection of oneshots of logicality (Patton x Logan) There WILL be smut! Don't worry kiddos I'll put a warning :) If there's...
918 47 18
Not all are oneshots. This is a book of just fun little shorts and one shots regarding various ships of the sides, but not always. I am open for requ...
113K 3.9K 38
My other book of oneshots is full of almost the same ships, and not very fluffy, so I decided to make each ship a book, and see how it goes. These w...