Dork Diaries: Nikki's Adventu...

By ishitadas21

Have you ever thought that In Nikki's life other than school problem there will be other problems also? Well... More

Introduction
MY FREAKIEST DREAM EVER!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN, PART TWO!!
CHLOE'S HAUNTED HOUSE!!!
WORST SALOON DAY EVER!
AAAAHHHH!!!! I HAVE ARTIST'S BLOCK!!!!!
I WILL NEVER BE WARM AGAIN!!!!
BRIANNA IS THE WORST NURSE EVER!!!
I GET MY CRAFT FAIR ON!!!
MY DAY AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!
BLOCK PARTY BLUES
BRIANNA'S TOTALLY UNFAIR UNBIRTHDAY!!!
INVASION OF THE ZOMBIE COUSINS!!!!!
MY CRAZY MAXWELL COUSINS ARE COMING!!!
BRIANNA IS MY HERO! (OR SHE JUST MADE MY LIFE A LOT WORSE!!)
MOM'S SUMMER PLANS!!
SICK DAY!!!!!
I BROKE MY PHONE!!!
MY NEVER-ENDING HOMEWORK DRAMA!!
WHY I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH BRANDON!
MY MOM TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED ME AGAIN!
WHY I'M NEVER WEARING SKINNY JEANS AGAIN!
THE MOST EXHAUSTING SATURDAY EVER
BRIANNA'S CREEPY, FREAKY WALL PAINTING
WHAT I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT BRIANNA'S FREAKY WALL ART
MY TRAUMATIZING TRIP TO MY MOM'S GYM
6 THINGS MACKENZIE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN ME
THE GIFT MACKENZIE GAVE ME!
THE THING MY MOM TOLD MACKENZIE'S MOM
WHY I'M GRATEFUL FOR BRIANNA TODAY!
WHY I CAN'T STOP DOING MY SNOOPY HAPPY DANCE!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HOLIDAY DANCE!!
THE HORRIBLE THING I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO TONIGHT
MY AUNT MABEL WON'T STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!
15 THINGS THAT TOTALLY ANNOY ME!!
BRIANNA'S FLYING FIASCO
THE WORST THING MY MOM EVER BOUGHT ME
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO ASKED ME FOR HELP!!
HOW BRIANNA'S TOTAL WEIRDNESS FINALLY PAID OFF
BRIANNA'S FROZEN DISASTER
HOW BRIANNA ALMOST GOT ME IN BIG TROUBLE
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND UNDER BRIANNA'S BED!!
WORST HOUSEGUEST EVER!!
4 WEIRD PETS I WISH I HAD
BRANDON'S SUPER SAD SECRET!!
MY BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEA FOR BRANDON!!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT BRANDON'S PARTY!!
WHAT WAS IN THAT BOX MACKENZIE GAVE BRANDON?!
MACKENZIE LIED ABOUT ME TO BRANDON!
(Half century😀😀😀😀)
MY INTERVIEW IN THE LOCAL PAPER!
MY BED AND THE CASE OF THE ANNOYING NIGHTTIME NOISE
THE B- THAT TOTALLY FREAKED CHLOE OUT
THE THREE MOST EMBARRASSING WORDS MY MOM HAS EVER SAID
WHY ZOEY WAS ALL DRESSED UP YESTERDAY!!
WAY TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!
THINGS I NEED FOR MY LOCKER
I GOT THE BEST FRIEND BLUES!
CRAZY DAISY DASH!
LIBRARY DISASTER
Have you seen Daisy?
WORST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER!!!
TOTAL TOILET PAPER PANDEMONIUM!
LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 2
ATTACK OF THE SQUIRRELS!!
I DON'T WANT TO GET EATEN BY A BEAR :( !!
FAMILY NIGHT GAME OVER!

LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 1

69 4 0
By ishitadas21

I thought losing Daisy in the park was bad. Well, it’s nothing compared to LOSING BRIANNA!

I usually don’t complain whenever Mom tells me to watch Brianna while we’re at the mall. Not much, anyway. It just means chillaxing at Kandy Kindgom Play Land on a peppermint-shaped bench, and writing in my diary while Brianna goes bananas in the ball pit.

Okay, okay. So, that doesn’t really count as “watching” her. But whatever. She’s just over there in the ball pit, right?

WRONG! 

It was getting near the time when we were supposed to meet Mom, so I closed my diary and scanned the ball pit for Brianna. But I couldn’t find her. “Brianna, where are you?” I nervously called. “It’s time to go! Didn’t I tell you to stay where I can see you at all times?!” 

No reply.

Uh oh. This is BAD. I quickly climbed into the ball pit to search for her. If I showed up without her, Mom would TOTALLY FREAK! 

I needed a better way to see all over Kandy Kindgom, so I climbed up a licorice rope ladder to the highest lollypop tower in the play land. “BRIANNA!” I bellowed as loud as I could. “WHERE ARE YOOOOU?!”

Right then, I group of rowdy little kids came scrambling up the rope ladder from behind me. They were coming at me so fast that I tripped, headfirst, down a tunnel slide that I was WAY too big for, so ended up STUCK right in the middle of it! 

JUST GREAT!! 

“Um, hello up there! Could you please grab my feet and pull me out?” I begged those kids as calmly as I could so I didn’t sound like I was about to lose it.

“Hey! I think she’s trapped inside the tunnel slide,” I heard a little girl tell the others. 

“Yeah! Let’s force her out by piling in together!” An older boy added.

“No, wait!” I stammered. “Please don’t…!”

But it was too late. All I could hear was laughter and clamor. Suddenly, I felt a bunch of them pushing against me so hard that I went hurtling down the tunnel slide at top speed! Then it all went BLACK.

All I recall after that was lying in the ball pit face down with those NUTSO munchkins piled on top of me. I could barely breathe!

“Wow, that was fun!” the older boy chuckled. “Let’s do it again!”

Um, NO. I don’t think so. I might end up breaking something! Besides, I still needed to FIND BRIANNA! She obviously wasn’t at Kandy Kingdom anymore, so I had to figure out where else she could have gone. 

That’s it. The candy store!

Still achy from the tunnel slide fiasco, I rush-limped over to Andy’s Candies and found the store clerk. “Excuse me,” I sputtered, “but have you seen a six-year-old girl in pig tails, blue jeans, and a pink Baby Unicorn jacket?”

The store clerk got an attitude and rolled his eyes at me. “Yes, I have! She just got through pigging out on so much candy that she hightailed it to the bathroom. Her face looked like she was gonna blow!”

“Aaarrrghh, Brianna!” I grumbled as I dashed out of the candy store towards the nearest bathroom.

“That’s what happens whenever kids come in here UNSUPERVISED!” He yelled at me from behind.

I busted through the women’s restroom door to find that the little girl he described was NOT Brianna.  But, he was definitely right about her having a miserable time with the candy!

 Fortunately, her mom caught up with her and helped her out. 

Speaking of her mom, my cell phone rang, and it was MY mom. But, I was too scared to answer. I had to find Brianna! QUICK!!

Sorry, but I’m gonna have to write the rest of this later, you guys! TO BE CONTINUED!!

Where do you think Brianna could have gone?! Tell me your predictions in the comments so that I can figure out where to find her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...
8.3K 267 39
Y/n l/n, the classic good girl. She does her homework and assignments, behaves well in public places. Nobody knows what it's like at her home. But wh...
214 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...
329 57 25
life is never perfect! there always finna be ups and down. and if you think your the only one who has a life thats so messed up, your wrong. meet Syd...