I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Epilogue

249 19 34
By sumi96

Three Years Later....

Third Person Point of View

"Vyom, VYOM!" A girl in her mid 20's shouted from the garage of their house. Her face was showing impatience. She was wearing a white salwar suit with blue dupatta, her hair was opened behind her back. Vermilion was visible on her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah coming, Shivani!" A guy in her same age was running towards her wearing light blue shirt with off white pants, holding a bag.

"I am waiting for you since half hour and you are coming here, now! We will miss the event because of you! Even Sharanya has come and waiting for us there, Mom is calling me continuously. Can't you wake up a little bit early?" She was angry and annoyed at her husband's laziness.

"Sorry my wife! I am sorry. Now let me start the engine so that we can finally reach!" He said sarcastically making his wife more angry.

"You!" She hit on his back hurt.

"Uff!" He rubbed his back while she got into the car, beside the driver seat.

After a while Vyom also got into the car. He started the engine and drove away from the house.

Behind the window two people were smiling at them.

"I am so happy seeing them like that, Rajan!" She said to her husband who hold her shoulders with his two hands.

"Don't worry they will be in future also, Madhavi!" He said.

"Yeah. Only if he was alive then Sharanya would be.." She weeped her eyes.

"Don't worry, she is happy in her life, let her be." He said.

"Ok, ok. Now let's get ready. We also have to go to the event!" She grabbed her husband's hand and went to their room.

**************

It had been 2 years since Vyom and Shivani got married. Shivani was still taking care of the Khanna company's business along with Sharanya who had completed her Master's one year ago and joined the company. Vyom was in his business as well.

After they reunited Jaganath and Suvarna along with Shivani shifted from Dhanaulti to Mussoorie again. After Shivani's marriage they turned the Khanna Residence into a small orphanage and named it 'Shiv'. It was Sharanya's wish as Shiv used to love children a lot.

They others couldn't say 'no' the girl who had lost her love and some part of her life as well. Suvarna and Jaganath along with Freddy and other two house maids took care of those children. After getting close with the children the health condition of Jaganath had also improved a lot. He could walk a bit far from before without any support. Those children were healing his mind and anxiety which had come after losing his only son.

Today was the foundation day of the orphanage as well as the birthday of Shiv. Since two years they organized function in this day at the Khanna Residence where the children did fun with each other by cutting cakes and getting gifts from others, specially from Sharanya who loved them a lot.

"I told you we are late! Now come down.!" Shivani picked the bags from the backseat and stepped out from the car. She ran into the Khanna Residence.

"Shivani, wait." Vyom also ran after his wife carrying his bags.

The garden of the Khanna Residence bloomed again. The mansion became lively with happiness.

They entered into the house and put the bag at a particular place where other things were gathered together.

"Sorry Mom for being late, we are going now." Shivani ran to Sharanya who was distributing the cakes to the children with a bright smile.

"Yes, mother-in-law I am with her also!" Vyom also ran after his wife.

Suvarna was smiling at them. Freddy was beside her with a smile.

"They are so grown up now, even married!" Freddy said.

"But still didn't grow up mentally!" They both chuckled.

Suvarna was looking at Sharanya who was talking with her other best friends smilingly.

"I felt pity for that girl. She left her every thing and even her future life just to take care of us! I really feel bad for her." She weeped her eyes which was full of tears.

"Sharanya beti is really strong. She held the two families together as an iron gripped.

"I just want her happiness, nothing else Freddy. she had suffered a lot!" Suvarna said.

"She is happy, didi. I can see it into her eyes.

They were looking at them that was unnoticed by those three friends.

It was afternoon 3 when the function had ended. The children went to their respective rooms. The three were chatting with each other.

"So when you are coming to Doon Shivani?" Sharanya asked.

"This monday, I guess." She replied.

"Ok then. By the way, I have to go back to Doon, today!" She smiled.

"Yeah... we know, you can't stay away from that house!" Vyom said sarcastically and got another punch from his wife again.

"Uff!" Vyom screamed and Sharanya laughed.

Due to their office work Shivani and Sharanya had to travel from Mussoorie to Derahdoon every week.

Suddenly Shivani's eyes caught the attention of her best friend's left hand.

A ring with a heart and a love was sparkling on her ring finger perfectly.

Her eyes frowned for a second to recall something.

"You three, come here." Before Shivani could ask Sharanya about this Suvarna called them.

************

"Freddy Uncle please lock Shiv's room. I am done there." Sharanya said before waving her hand towards others along with Shivani and Vyom. It was the time for Goodbyes.

"Ok beti." Freddy said quite confusingly.

"Did I open it?" He murmured and he went upstairs to Shiv's room after taking it's key. But found it locked already.

"That's strange!" He rubbed her head out of confusion.

************

A car arrived in front of a house and the gate was opened by the guard. There was a name plate of the house just at the entrance.

'ShivAnya'

After reaching to a particular place the car had stopped. A girl in her white salwar suit with an orange dupatta stepped out from the car.

"Sharanya ma'am, the new maid had come today. Please meet with her." A house maid had said.

"Ok." She replied smilingly.

It had been three years since Sharanya had shifted into this house. She had completed her masters at Derahdoon. Her parents specially her mom objected on her daughter's decision of not marrying anyone and shifting at this place. But she didn't listen to anyone. Eventually they dropped the matter.

But for her security Vyom and Shivani has haired 6 house maid and two security guards for her safety. She didn't object on it.

"Hello. What's your name?" She asked the new house maid.

"Martha." The woman in her late 30 said with a nervous smile.

"Keep working hard." Sharanya smiled before greeted her goodnight and went to her room.

***********

Two house maid were dusting the place beside Sharanya's room.

Suddenly they heard the voice of Sharanya's laughing and talking from the other room.

"She is talking to someone." Martha had said.

"Yes, to her dead lover." Other one said.

"What?" Martha was confused.

"5 years ago in a car accident her lover died. They used to be inseparable. She can't forget him and can not move on from him. Every night she talked with her lover's photo, shares her daily memories with him. Touch wood even my enemy will not suffer like her." She sighed.

Martha nodded her head feeling sad for her house owner.

*************

"Shivani, what the hell are you doing?" Vyom said to his wife who was searching each and every place of their room.

"Are You sure, you haven't touched it?" She said making him annoyed again.

"Shivani, I have told you 10th time now. I didn't touch anything of Shiv's box." Vyom rubbed his head.

"Even, mom told me that! But I clearly remembered it was there with me since Bhai's death. But suddenly how did it get vanished?" Shivani was still looking for it.

"May be you gave it to her and couldn't remember it now!" Vyom said with a matter of fact face.

"No, Vyom I clearly remembered of not giving her that. I had planned to give the whole box to her birthday this year." Shivani said.

"Where it .." She suddenly stopped in her spot.

Don't tell me Sharanya used to say the truth..

"Are you sure Sharanya used to hallucinate bhai?" She asked looking at her husband.

"Yes. Why are you asking it out of blue now?" He was confused by her behaviour.

"Could it be... could it be..true!?" Her eyes got wider making him more confused.

*************

Sharanya's Point of View

"And that happened." I said laughing at it. Shiv was laughing in it too.

"That child is really funny sometimes." He said with his husky voice between his laughter.

The whole room was dark. Only the light of the full moon was coming from the window. We were sitting beside the window chatting with each other.

I was watching him, mesmerising.

"Happy birthday Shiv." I said, he looked at me with his brown eyes which were sparkling in the moonlight.

What an irony of life, we can't even celebrate his birthday with anyone. None can see him or talk to him except me!

A lone tear escaped from my eyes. Shiv weeped it with his warm hands.

"Don't cry Sharanya, see I am happy. I don't need anyone to know my presence beside you. You are enough. Trust me!" He said with his husky voice making me smile again.

I hoped there was no barrier between us like that.. I wish...

"Don't worry Sharanya, one day we will meet in that place where will be no barriers between us." He said.

"I will wait for you till the end, with you, Arayna!" He said with his mesmerising smile and kissed my forehead.

"I will also wait for you till the end like that..."

Our eyes locked with each other without blinking. Thousands of unspoken words had been spoken though our eyes.

Yes Shiv, just like, you are mine, I AM YOURS FOREVER...

************

The moon was watching those two star crossed lovers from the sky smilingly. Their twisted tale of love was witnessed by the whole nature now. Though they separated from each other but they also reunited by their destiny.

After all, love had it's own way..!

------THE END‐-----

***********

Enjoy..
Acknowledgement will be at the next chapter!
Please hit the star button and make comments on the comment section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
12.8K 546 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
93.6K 382 4
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
1M 73.6K 48
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...