I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 28

140 19 6
By sumi96

Third Person Point of View

Just like a normal day at Dhanaulti everyone was working, busy at their work. The Sun was beaming over the clear blue sky, spearing it's rays over the hills.

A two story house with a small backyard could be seen. A person was taking care of the garden. Inside the house a girl in her cream coloured salwar suit was being ready to go to her work at office. She took her files after tieing her hair tightly into a ponytail. She came to the dining hall for taking her breakfast. A house maid was cleaning the table and a woman in her middle 40s was cooking in the kitchen. She went to the kitchen.

"Good morning mom. Did Dad take his breakfast?" She asked to the woman.

"Good morning Shivani. No he didn't." Suvarna smiled at her daughter.

"Ok, let me take it to him." She took the food tary and without giving her mother a chance to speak she went upstairs after putting her files on the dinning chair.

Suvarna smiled at her daughter's action.

Shivani came in front of a door and opened it.

A man in his early 50s with a glass on his face, wearing a shoal around his upper body sitting on his comfort chair, reading a book.

She came to him, putting the food tray on the table in front of him.

"Dad, take your breakfast fast." She smiled. Jaganath looked at his daughter and smiled.

"What's the plan for today?" He asked with his deep voice.

"To attending 3 meetings and then preparing for the next deal. This deal is really important for our company." Shivani replied.

Jaganath stared at his daughter with a sad smile.

"Shivani, take rest for Sunday at least, you are burning out yourself." He said while Shivani put a smile on her face kneeled down in front of her father.

"Not again dad. I am fine, really! Now take your food. I have to go now." She got up and left the room with a smile.

Jaganath looked at her direction.

"Stop hurting yourself, my daughter. I know why you are doing this. I hope oneday.. oneday you can find your happiness again." He sighed deeply.

Shivani came to the dinning place for taking her food. She was eating normally in her speed.

"Eat slowly beta. You have time." Suvarna smiled.

The doorbell rang suddenly. The house maid went to opend the door.

"No mom I am.." She cut off by the house maid.

"Didi, someone is looking for you." Shivani got up from her place.

"Who it can be in this.." Her eyes widened in shock after recognizing those persons.

**********

Sharanya's Point of View

"Why your friend need to see you? You can give her this at college right?" Vyom said annoyingly.

"Shut up. She needs it now. Now drive quietly!" I said while looking at the beauty of hills outside the window.

We were in Vyom's car going to the place where we could get our happiness back again.

At least Vyom!

"Sharanya beti, why you came so early today? Do you need something?" Freddy Uncle asked me.

"Yeah...actually Uncle can you give Shivani's recent address? I need it urgently." I asked fearing his rejection.

"Ok beti wait." He went inside the room making me surprised.

That was quite easy.

He came out after a while holding a piece of paper.

"Here they are staying now." He gave me.

"Dhanaulti?" I looked at him.

"Yes. Now only you can make them come back." He said, I understood.

"Yes Uncle. I must!" I nodded my head before saying him goodbye.

"But Why Dhanaulti? What does exactly she need? Why can not she do it herself?" Vyom asked till looking at the front door.

"Vyom, Stop enquiring me and drive. I need to go there fast." I said annoyingly. 

I can't do argument when I am hidding something! I shouldn't get caught before reaching the place.

I got this address yesterday before going to me college. Vyom didn't know anything about it.

This 3 years changed all the people around me. Mom, Dad, Madhavi Aunty, Rajan Uncle and specially Vyom. He became more mature, responsible and stronger. That Vyom who couldn't hide his feeling to anyone for so long now hiding his pain, heartbreak very well. He learnt how to pretend all fine in front of everyone. Everyone was hurt, disturbed and depressed over that fateful accident. Everyone had lost something in his/her life. I needed to fix the damage somehow as much as possible.

We reached to the Dhanaulti in 2 hours.  After asking few people we came to our expected place.

The house was two storied and properly constructed.

Vyom and I stepped out from his car. He was walking before me. I was following him thinking about the consequences. He rang the door bell.

After a while a house maid opened the door. My heart was pounding loudly out of anxiety.

"Can I see Ms Khanna?" I asked making Vyom narrowing his eyes.

"Didi, someone is looking for you." The maid said to the house owner who was inside the house.

"Who is can be in this..." Vyom's face got freezed after hearing the voice from the inside just like her eyes widened out of shock after seeing us.

Shivani was standing in front of us wearing her cream coloured salwar suit in the state of complete shock. Suvarna Aunty couldn't see us first; after seeing us finally, she became statue.

As if the time stopped for them. Both Shivani and Vyom couldn't move their eyes from each other.

Each passing time was making me more anxious for them.

"What are you doing here?" Shivani spoke up first overcoming her shock.

"I..I.." Vyom was shattering.

"I said WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She shouted at him loudly. 

It was nothing new for me to see her shouting at Vyom. But this time something was different. I couldn't detect it.

"I told you to stay away from me and my family! THEN WHY DID YOU COME HERE!" She shouted again. Suvarna Aunty could not stay at her spot for long time after her shouting. She came to her daughter for controlling the anger. Shivani was shaking horribly out of anger.

"Shivani, calm down. Let them say something. Please!" Aunty was petting her right hand on her back while holding her with her other hand.

"No mom, I told him to stay away from us. But see, he has come here with her! WHY!" Shivani shouted again. All the house maids were looking at it quietly. They didn't dare to speak a word.

Vyom was standing there quietly, bowing his head.

Speak up Vyom. Speak up damn it!

"I am sorry for...coming here." He said with his low voice. Shivani was still staring at him angrily.

"We are leaving now." He grabbed my hand and left the house.

He stopped walking after reaching to the car.

"Vyom.." I tried to speak up.

"Please, never come here again. I am requesting you Sharanya. She hates me!" He went to open the driver side. He was controlling his anger.

I was quiet.

No Vyom, you are wrong here. I have seen something more in her eyes rather the anger. That was NOT hatred for sure!

I stepped into the car and he started the engine again.

I can't stop it now Vyom, I have to come here once more to reunite you both again!

********
Hey guys!
Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and make comments.
Only two chapters are left now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 81.8K 49
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
140K 7.5K 30
After coming back from jail after 5 years, the great Wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was no more. He lost his old charm, attitude and happiness. He wa...
469K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
280K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...