I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 25

171 19 14
By sumi96

Continued From The Past...

Third Person Point of View

"Yeah Mom I am ready now." Sharanya shouted from her room while holding her cell phone.

"Yeah. Tell me now." She said to the person who was on thr other side of the phone, while blushing.

"I was telling you that, tomorrow I am going to talk with your parents about our relationship and ...marriage!" Shiv told her from the other side of the phone.

Sharanya's heart was pounding loudly in her ribs. She had dreamed of it for ages, even before she came to know about Shiv's feelings for her.

"Okay Mr Lambu. I will wait for that.. Please come back fast from Manali. I am missing you terribly." She said, her face was red like tomato.

"Don't call me that! Anyway bye for now my lady!" Shiv replied from the other side, smiling.

Sharanya was smiling continuously remembering his last words before cutting the call.

She came from her room to the downstairs for doing her breakfast. It was the month of April, 4 months since the engagement party and Shiv's proposal for marriage. The final semester of their graduation would occur in the month of May. But it didn't affect the relationship of the newly engaged couple. They didn't bother for the finals at all which caused Sharanya little bit headache sometimes. Shivani and Vyom were like an old married couple these days, always doing fighting with each other, in a funny way of course.

Sharanya and Shiv had continued their normal meetings, datings secretly. Their families were suspecting them even more after that engagement party.

"Bye mom, see you soon." Sharanya went out her house ignoring the suspicious glance of her mother. Her father was grinning at Suman.

She came near her college and called her bestie for knowing her location. Shivani picked up the phone.

"Hey where are you?" Sharanya asked.

"Ok then I am waiting at the cafeteria." She said while crossing the road as it was green signal for the walking.

"Yeah. Yeah.." But she didn't notice a car coming towards her breaking the traffic rules. Suddenly she noticed it. But alas! It was too late for her.

The car collided with her body and thew 5 feet away from her previous position. The blood was flowing from her each body parts. The car had stopped now. The driver was caught by the local people. Some people came to Sharanya for checking her pulse. Few people called the ambulance, unaware of the fact that the girl of the other side of the phone was screaming with her whole heart fearfully.

"Sh...iv." The last words she said before falling into complete unconsciousness.

***********

"She need immediate blood as she has lost it very much!" The doctor said to the family of the patient.

"I..I have same blood group doctor!" Aditya said with his tearful eyes. Others were crying their heart out.

"Come with me." He followed the doctor. Ram also followed him back.

"What happened to my daughter? Why... if anything happens to her then... then what I..." Suman cried loudly lending her head on Madhavi's shoulder.

"Nothing will happen to her. Trust me!" She consoled her.

Shivani was crying her heart out. Vyom just came there running.

"What...what happened to her?" He asked Shivani with his trembling voice.

"She met with an accident." Shivani replied him between her sobs. He hold her tightly and petting his hand on her back to console her while worring from inside.

"We have to arrange an operation,  immediately. Please arrange the money." A nurse said suddenly coming out from Sharanya's ward.

***********

"So the deal is fixed right?" Shiv said smirking.

"Yes Mr Khanna. It is." The other old man said and shook his hand with him.

It was near the evening. The deal took the whole day for being final. Shiv came from his office of Manali to his parking lot. Dialling her lover's number. But it was getting unavailable again again.

"Is she still in college?" Shiv dialled Vyom's number. After a while he picked up the phone.

"Yeah. Bro. Is Sharanya with you? She is not picking up the phone!" Shiv said to his best friend.

"Yeah.."  He replied him with his lower voice.

"Can you give her for a minute?" Shiv requested him while smiling.

"Yeah..ac..actually...." Vyom was thinking to tell him or not. Shiv sensed something wrong in his voice.

"What happened?" Shiv's voice suddenly turned into serious one

Vyom couldn't reply him.

"Vyom, tell me WHAT'S WRONG!" Shiv yelled at him out of tension.

"Sharanya.. Sharanya is in ICU now. She made with an accident!" Vyom said with his trembling voice.

Shiv's body turned cold out of fear, fear of losing his love. He hung up the phone and stepped into his car, speeded up and drove towards Mussoorie. He was shivering, tension was building into his each and every nerve.

It was dark when he came near Mussoorie, raining heavily. The roads were all wet and free of people. None was dared to step out from his/her home.

Shiv speeded up his car again for reaching the hospital.

But suddenly his car went out of control, wheels of the car couldn't tolerate the speed in this wet road and his car skied on the road and rolled up side down.

After a while Shiv came out the car with the support of his hands on the road, his legs became senseless, he couldn't even stand on his own feet. Blood was flowing like river. He was running out of energy, exhaustively he layed down on the road. The rain had been stopped for a moment.

Please God let me meet with Sharanya, even it is the last time!

A person with a grocery bag came near him out of curiosity. After realizing the situation he went from there running.

"Help HELP..!"

The rain again started to fall heavily. His senses started to fail one bye one.

"Sh...Sha.ran..ya." He said his last words before darkness completely consumed him.

***********

"It is running again. You should have go to your home before." Madhavi said to Shivani who was still sitting outside of the operation theatre.

"No..Aunty I am ok!" She replied with a weak smile.

Vyom was giving her a cup of coffee bringing from the cafeteria of the hospital. She took it.

Suddenly Vyom's phone rung, showing up Shiv's name on it's screen. He picked up.

"Yes bro..I.." He stopped talking after hearing the other side, his eyes widened in horror. Shivani noticed it. Her mind sensed something wrong.

He hung up the phone.

"What..happened?" She asked.

"Shiv...he met an accident.. his situation is serious.." Vyom replied lowing making Shivani's face paled.

"Bhai.." She said before breaking down into tears.

In few moments the three families torned aprt.

*********

It had been one year of that fateful accident. Shiv was transferred into the Doon City Hospital that day after fast aid service near the accident spot.

Both of them had to undergo a surgery. The surgery were successful but they went to the Coma.

Doctor couldn't say anything about their waking up from this stage. All of the family members woke up every morning just to hear the news of their waking up from Coma. But alas!

Just like other day, the two families came to the hospital to see their loved one who were sleeping on the hospital wards without any response.

"I hope I will wake up one day and hear they are awake again like before." Shivani said sadly. Vyom nodded his head with an agreement. They were sitting on the bench in front of Sharanya and Shiv's ward.

"Sister, come fast their heartbeat have become unstable!" The doctor yelled running out from the ward where Shiv and Sharanya were placed.

Vyom and Shivani stood up in horror. It was something new in this whole one year.

"Their heartbeat is falling we need to charge them!" A doctor said to another.

"I am preparing for the these." The sister said and ran from there.

Both of them were watching them like a statue.

The doctors charged the Sharanya and Shiv's body frequently hoping for improvement. They were doing it again again. The other two were outside of the ICU hoping to see something inside but couldn't do so.

After a while one person's heart came to it's normal beating. But unfortunately another one's heartbeat stopped at the same time. Shiv was declared dead by the doctors. As if he gave his last breathe to his lady love, as his last gift!

***********

"What are you saying mom, dad?" Sharanya asked her parents, confusion was showing on her face.

"It's true Sharanya you were in Coma for 1 year. Just today you woke up." Suman said.

"I don't believe you. Whatever, tell me where is Shiv? Did he already talk to you about our relationship..marriage..?" She asked blusing furiously lowering her head

The all people, Suman, Ram, Aditya,  Vyom, Madhavi, Rajan, Shivani presented at the moment, fell into a deadly silence.

After hearing nothing from anyone she looked up to them. Their faces were paled as white paper.

"What happen tell me na!" She said in confusion.

"Sharanya.." Vyom tried to say. But couldn't find any word to describe the girl who was just woke up from Coma one day ago.

"Tell ME.!" She became frustrated sensing something wrong.

"Sharanya, Shiv is... Shiv is no more.. He was met with an accident just the same day of yours!" Vyom said lowly.

Sharanya came to him and grabbed his collar of his shirt.

"VYOM, DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Sharanya yelled at him hysterically.

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY SHIV!" Sharanya went to Shivani leaving his collar. Shivani was crying horribly.

"You tell me Shivani, he is lying right? Joking right?" Sharanya said laughing at him.

"Vyom this is really a bad joke!" She said while rolling her eye. Each and every one of the room couldn't hold their tears.

"Tell me na Shivani! He is lying right?" Sharanya started to cry as she saw her bestie's nodding head singling a 'no'.

"He...is..not joking Sharanya, Bhai.. is dead!" Shivani started sobbing.

Sharanya became whole silent like a statue.

"This cant be... this cant.. be.. He has told me that he will never leave me....this can't be..THIS CAN'T BE... YOU ALL ARE LYING TO ME... LYING TO ME!" She yelled with her full voice. But suddenly fell on the hard floor of the hospital unconscious.

"SHARANYA!"

**********

"She couldn't remember anything, even her name!" Dr Amit Sharma, the neurologist of the Doon City Hospital said to the family members who were shocked at that moment.

"But she was alright just before her unconscious state!" Ram said.

"Yeah and I checked her MRI reports. She is perfectly fine." The doctor replied.

"Then how doctor?" Vyom asked.

"May be she is in mental trauma. I will prefer a psychiatrist to you now!" Doctor said.

The all of them presented in the room looked at each other with worried face.

**********

"Yes, she is in mental trauma. Her mind is not ready to accept his death. That's why her brain locked her all memories into a box inside her unconscious level. It is a form of defense mechanism of our mind to protect ourselves from possible dangers." Doctor Odhni Mehera said to the Bedi family and Bish family.

"Then can you recover her memories?" Rajan asked hopefully.

"Right now, no. If I try to force her to remember things now, then may be she will again go to Coma! Only when her mind will be prepared just then we can try. But I can't give you assurance. It always depends on the patient's mind." Odhni explained them the matter.

"Then what should we do? She can't even remember her name, recognize us." Madhavi said with panicked face.

"In this case I will refer a therapy in which I will implant her few memories of her life just to make her lead a normal life except anything about her lover." Odhni said with a smile.

"If anything related to her lover shows up in front of her in her this condition then, she can get trauma again and that can be life risky!" Odhni finally explained everything to everyone.

"Ok.. please let her live a normal life." Suman said weeping her eyes. Madhavi was consoling her. Other to two men started to discuss things with the psychiatrist. Vyom went into deep thoughts, unaware of the fact that a girl had overheard the whole conversation with her tearful eyes!

*************

"Yeah please just one cup coffee." Vyom said to the worker of the cafeteria. Shivani came to him with a cold face.

"Vyom I need to talk to you.. alone!" She said.

"Thank you." Vyom paid his bill and agreed with her. They both came to the garden.

"Tell me now." Vyom said with a weak smile.

"I..I am breaking up with you!" She said looking directly into his eyes.

Vyom's face became pale.

"But...Shivani what I have done?" He came near to her but she backed off.

"I can't live with you. You killed him! YOU ARE HIS MURDERER!" She yelled at him making him dumbfounded completely.

"What...what..are you.." Vyom shattered.

"THAT DAY IF YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SHARANYA'S NEWS THEN HE COULD BE ALIVE! WALKING WITH US, TALKING WITH US, LAUGHING WITH US! YOU KILLED HIM!You killed him.." She yelled at him tears were falling from her eyes continuously.

"Shivani.." Vyom's eyes clouded with tears.

"Stay away from me and my family! I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" Shivani thew her engagement ring at his face and ran away from him, making him complete state of shock.

Just in few moments the whole friendship, love, happiness of their life turned into a tragedy, only because of the cruel play of the fate....

*********
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 11
The feeling of being extremely alone - Tanhaiyan. That accident changed their lives. The Dream team competition broke them apart. Parth's accident wa...
1M 72.3K 46
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
279K 15.8K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
640K 29.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...