I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 23

135 19 24
By sumi96

Continued From The Past....

Third Person Point of View

It was another day of Mussoorie. The Summer vacation had started in each educational institution. The students were all doing fun together, few of them went for short trips with family or friends, unlike Shivani and Sharanya and Vyom. They were trapped into their home for dissertation work of their respective subjects.

Just like any other day of vacation, Sharanya came to the Khanna Residence for group study as it was the turn for that place of group study.

Sharanya was welcomed by Freddy who was one of the home maid of Khanna Residence.

She came directly to the Shivani's room and knocked it.

"Come yaar!" Shivani's voice was audible from the other side of the room.  She came inside the room. Shivani was preparing for the group study. Though they had different subjects, they still preferred studying together. It made them focus into that.

'Old habits hard to die!'

"So, what's up! Did you complete the Review of Literature part?" Shivani asked her while arranging her laptop and books.

"Nope. Still one part is left. I need to conclude it today before sending it to my supervisor. Only after then she will tell me further of my work." Sharanya said exhausted. Her face had sunken due to extreme stress and sleepless nights.

"By the way, how is Uncle? What doctor has said this time?" Sharanya asked, concern was there in her voice.

"Yeah. Dad is fine now. Doctor has said as usual what he normally said, to not take too much work pressure. But as you know, he will never listen to him. He is such a workaholic man! We are getting fed up now. If he doesn't listen to us further his blood pressure will rise again." Shivani signed deeply out of frustration.

"Yes right. His heart is also weak to tolerate this." Sharanya leaned her back on the wall after sitting on the bed, beside Shivani.

"Yeah Sharu, even bhai is getting irritated now. As you know, how much calm he is normally. But dad will never listen." They stopped for a minute.

"By the way Sharu, how is going on with bhai nowadays?" Shivani raised her eyebrows and grinning at her. Sharanya's cheeks turned red.

"What are you expecting?" She said embarrassed, smiling brightly.

"I am expecting many things, you know. Do everything but don't become three from two!" Shivani continued teasing her.

"Shut up Shivani! Leave my topic, whats going on between you and vyom? Nowadays, you are not avoiding him!" Sharanya looked at her suspiciously.

"Anyway, at least you both are not in awkward position anymore." Sharanya sighed.

But he should have confused to her now! May be he still doesn't understand his feelings for her! Such an IDIOT he is! But I thought they are dating now secretly! I guess no progress!

Sharanya was thinking very deeply as she didn't notice Shivani's sudden agitation.

"Sharanya I want to say something." She was still hesitant.

"What?" Sharanya snapped out from her thoughts and focused on her fully.

"Vyom and I are dating for nearly one year!" Shivani said and looked at her bestie as she didn't respond for a minute.

"Shivani!!!" Then Sharanya yelled at her excitedly. Shivani signaled her to calm down but alas!

"So, I was right! You are dating him." She shouted with her full voice.

"Clam down Sharanya! It is still a secret from everyone. And yes. We are dating." She blushed. Sharanya hugged her bestie tightly.

"Oh my God! My two best friend are dating! I am going to tell him now." She picked her phone.

Shivani snatched her phone from her.

"Please don't tell him right now. When the right moment will come we will tell him, I promise." She said with a panicked face still blushing folding her hands towards Sharanya as praying pose.

"Ok! But I need treat!" She folded her hand on her torso. She was beaming with happiness. Finally her bestie got her first love.

"You can't never stop thinking about food right Sharu?" She shook her head in disbelief knowing Sharanya's foodie side.

"No!" Sharanya smiled looking at her.

At that moment she also started to laugh.

"So, since when it has started? And why you were hidding it from me?" She couldn't keep her curiosity.

"After that day, in Vyom's house. I didn't tell you because of bhai. I knew it that Bhai would made you confess about this. So, I told Vyom to keep it secret as well." Shivani was still blushing.

"Oh. That's true. So you mean that day when you were running after him! You never maintained what happened that day. I knew the reason now." She was grinning.

"Please don't tell Bhai about this..please Sharu." Shivani pleaded to her.

"Guess what I have already heard that!" A male husky voice coming from the door made them finch in shock.

"Bhai?" They both got up from the bed for coming near him but he had gone already from the door.

"Oh shit! Vyom is in trouble now!" Shivani said panicking.

"What, he is here!?" Sharanya said in shock.

"Yeah, he is in Bhai's room since the morning before your arrival!" She said while running to his brother's room. Sharanya followed her.

"I hope he didn't hurt him!" She panicked as she knew that Shiv and Vyom were already in his room.

They opened the door expecting the worst consequences. But their jew dropped on the floor after finding the unexpected.

The both guys were laughing hysterically.

"So you fell in love with her? Couldn't you find anyone better than her?" Shiv asked Vyom between his laugh.

"Whom are you saying even you fell in love with her!" Vyom pointed out at Sharanya.

Both the girls were giving them deadpan face.

They were still laughing.

"Just wait you both!" Shivani came to them picking up pillow from the bed and started hitting them.

"Shivani stop. Stop it please. You are hurting us!" Shiv managed to say.

"Really!? Then how about me hun?" She continued to hit them. Sharanya was laughing at them with a evil grin.

"Stop laughing and help us!" Vyom said protecting himself from his girlfriend.

"Nope, both of you deserve it." She said.

Just then Sharanya's phone rang. She picked up the phone after seeing the phone's screen.

"Yeah Adi." She answered.

"What!! When how?" She panicked after hearing from the other side. Other three stopped after hearing her panicked voice.

"Where are you now?" She was nearly at crying.

"I am coming!" She hung up the phone and ran out the room. Other three followed her.

********

"But he was fine this morning. What happens suddenly, doctor?" Sharanya said the doctor who was caressing the fur of Nabab.

"It is all about age Sharanya. His time is nearly over now. Be prepared mentally!" The vet was giving the dog last saline water through niddle.

"How..how.." She was crying over him. Shivani and Vyom were hugging her tightly from both side. Shivani was nearly in her tears. Vyom and Shiv were looking at Nabab painfully.

"Please get well soon Nabab! Don't leave me!" Sharanya said between her cries.

But that faithful dog couldn't keep her loving ower's words for the first time. He took his last breathe on her lap, tears flowed from his eyes for the last time.

*********

The four best friends gathered at the backyard of Sharanya's house. Nabab was buried in the garden by Sharanya and Aditya. They both were crying. Shivani was crying holding Vyom's arm standing just behind Sharanya and Aditya. Shiv was beside them. The other members of the house were standing at the doorway. Suman was weeping her tears standing beside sad Ram. After awhile when the ritual was completed Aditya left from there and went to his room along with his parents. While the other four were still at their place. Sharanya was sitting beside the grave, her face was all wet with tears.

Shiv came to her and sat beside her. While others were still at their place watching them silently. Vyom was also weeping his tears like the girl beside him.

"Shiv, he is gone. He left me. He didn't make it! Why Shiv why!" She lended her head on his upper aim crying horribly.

Shiv put his hand on her back and petting her slowly.

"Everyone has to go one day. This is the rule of nature! It was his time. If he had choice then he would definitely stay with you, Sharanya!" Shiv said softly while petting on her back.

"12 years, Shiv 12 years, he was with us. I can still remember how I and Vyom rescued him from an abusive ower. He was 6 months old then. He was so frightened for all of this. But after few months he started to trust us. Shiv I can still remember his each and every move clearly! Shiv... How.. how can I suppose to live without him now? How Shiv?" Sharanya said between her sobs.

"Don't worry Sharanya, we are here for you na!" Shiv gave her a side hug.

"One day you all will leave me na? Tell me Shiv you will also leave me right?" Her tears were flowing uncontrollably.

"No, I will never leave you, Sharanya!" Shiv said in his husky voice making her looked at him.

"I promise!"

"I will always protect you no matter what!" Shiv was still looking at her. She hugged him tightly, sobbing continuously.

The other two were standing at their place watching them with an understanding silence.

*********
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 1.7K 11
The feeling of being extremely alone - Tanhaiyan. That accident changed their lives. The Dream team competition broke them apart. Parth's accident wa...
The New Girl By sona

General Fiction

50.6K 4.1K 44
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’π’π’π’Œ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’‚π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’" ...
373K 34.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
875K 37.8K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...