Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

Tough angel

2.3K 37 7
By Stinks2009

You were still happy from last night when sharkboy teased you about what's going to happen next but you knew that he was joking. Or was he. Well anyways you and sharkboy was on the bed eating sushi and having a food fight with it like a bunch of kids until he asked "Are you tough" you looked at him "Tough" you said confused " Yeah tough said sharkboy that means you are not scared of anything and you are brave ". You wondered if you were actually tough that's when he got off the bed and put his fist in fighting position "Come on " he said you got off the bed and got in fighting position you thought it was going to be weird because you only had on a bra and panties that were white and he then began to punch you you punched back and you kept on punching until you both got tired and went back to the bed. You were so tired you then saw sharkboy get on you and then kissed your neck and said "I love you " you whispered back "I love you to" and you both went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...