Boboiboy Galaxy and BNHA Cros...

By BoreasENT

Boboiboy and his friends have grown even more powerful ever since their fight with Rektak' ka. They had saved... More

Chapter 1: A Quirky World
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: U.A. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 5: U.A. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 6: U.A. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 7: U.A. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 8: U.A. Sports Festival Part 5
Chapter 9: U.A. Sports Festival Part 6
Chapter 10: U.A. Sports Festival Part 7
Chapter 11: U.A. Sports Festival Final Part
Chapter 12: The Search
Chapter 13: Internships And The Fight In Hosu City
Chapter 14: Being A Hero
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 16: The Exams
Chapter 17: The Exams Final Part
Chapter 18: Preparation for Training Camp
Chapter 19: A Day of Reveals
Chapter 20: Summer Camp
Chapter 21: Quirk Development and Shenanigans

Chapter 2: Class 1-A

10.5K 368 434
By BoreasENT

[Boboiboy's POV:]

~Flashback~

"But there's one problem though." I fiddled with my fingers.

"And what is that, young one?" The Headmaster asked me.

"I'm... kind of broke and homeless right now." I hesitated before telling him.

"Oh! Well then, I will arrange a dorm for you to stay in and a weekly allowance." I stood up in surprise to his overkill offer.

"But isn't that a little bit too much..?"
I stated, trying to keep up a straight face.

"No, not at all! Think of it as compensation for helping us save our precious students." He said nonchalantly.

'But it's still too much...' I sweatdropped a little at the reply.

~Flashback End~

Anyhow... I really like the dorm they gave me. But I never really expected to be given an offer to attend U.A. from the Headmaster himself. I am now looking at myself in U.A.'s uniform. It was weird seeing myself in other than my orange vest. I still wore my hat along with the uniform though.

I went outside and looked around for any bystanders before doing it.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!"

"Lightning Speed!" I smirked before rushing off.

[Later in Class 1-A ... In 3rd Person POV:]

"Hey Deku! I heard that there's going to be another student attending today!" A girl with brown hair said to a boy in a loud manner.

"Really? Is he a transfer?" Deku, a boy with greenish hair, questioned.

"Huh? Why would you think he's a transfer?" The girl asked.

"Yes. What if he was just absent for a few days?" A boy doing hand gestures said.

"Think about it, a new student after the whole Villain accident, isn't that kind of suspicious?" He explained.

"Hmm... Now that you mention it, yes." The boy earlier agreed.

"Could it be somebody with combat experience against real Villains?" The girl theorized.

"Maybe." "Deku" replied.

"Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" A girl with alien-like features asked the girl behind her.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." The girl replied to her.

And all of a sudden, the doors flung open. All of the students wondered who could it be. But to their surprise, it was somebody they never expected to see in this situation.

"Morning." A certain man with bandages wrapped around his injured body greeted.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" All of the students practically yelled.

"You're too much of a pro!" One of them said.

"So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" One of the students raised their hands and asked.

"Can you really call that "all right"?" Another girl asked.

"My well-being doesn't matter. I'll cut to the chase. As you may have heard, there will be another student attending today." The student started talking about it to students that are right beside them.

"Settle down! Come over here, kid." He said while another person came through the door, surprising everyone in the classroom except their teacher.

"Uh... It's nice to see you all again! How have you guys been doing since that accident?" He said while waving his hand nervously. The students were too shocked to say anything, creating an awkward silence.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher snapped everyone from their trance-like state.

"Oh! Um, my name is Boboiboy! I am 15 years old! My Quirk is Elemental Manipulation!" He introduced himself to the students. He was glad he practiced this sort of stuff back at his dorm.

"Well now, homeroom is about to start, go and sit." Boboiboy complied and sat at his seat which is at the back of the class.

"I have to inform you that the fight isn't over." He said, shocking every student in the class.

'Is it the Villains again?!' Boboiboy thought to himself.

"The U. A. Sports Festival is drawing near."

"That's a super normal school event!" The faces of shock and surprise were now replaced with extreme and pure happiness. For Boboiboy, being the clueless person he is, he just sat there with a shocked expression.

[In Boboiboy's POV:]

I was thinking about U.A.'s sports festival. Was it really just a normal sports festival? I mean, the people here have powers, I doubt it's that simple.

"What's with that face, new student?! Aren't you excited?!" A guy shouted right at my face while doing hand gestures.

"Um, o-of course! Why wouldn't I?" I tried to keep a straight face. I really needed to research on these types of things.

"Now that's the spirit!" He beamed a smile at me. His smile reminded me of the happy moments of my life. Everyone back home... I wonder how they are?

"Wait a minute!" A person with blonde hair and a black lightning highlight said, snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the Villains snuck inside?" A girl with her earphone jacks connected to her ears asked.

"What if they attack us again or something..?" Another student asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Mr. Aizawa explained.

"Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." I let out a relieved sigh.

"Above all, our sport's festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few Villains."

'Huge chance for what exactly?' I thought.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." A student with weird hair stated.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" A boy asked him.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events." Mr. Aizawa continued.

'Yeah, I heard it replaced the Olympics...'

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" A girl explained.

'In other words... They're looking for sidekicks?'

"I know that."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." The blond with a black lightning highlight explained. Yep, I knew it.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though.
Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." The girl who sat beside him deadpanned. I snorted at her comment while he twitched from it.

"See? Even the new student agrees with me!" She teased with a smirk.

"Sorry! That was just too funny!" I tried to apologize to him.

"Hmph!" He pouted and looked the other way.

'Ah, I'll need to apologize properly to him later... I don't want him to be angry at me for life.' I sweatdropped a little.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity." I focused back on Mr. Aizawa's explanation.

"Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event." He motivated us all and I was beginning to respect him.

"One chance a year- a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" He finished.

"Yes, sir!" All of us reply. I'm glad I have Mr. Aizawa as our homeroom teacher.

"Homeroom is dismissed. Oh, and Boboiboy."

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa?" I asked him.

"Meet me in the halls during recess."

[Later...]

I was now in a conversation with Mr. Aizawa. At first, I thought I was in trouble but that was not the case at all!

"Thank you for saving my students when I couldn't." I look at him in surprise.

"No, it was my pleasure!" He looked at me with an undescribable face due to the bandages wrapped around his face.

"You're a nice and strong kid. I have high expectations for you in the sports festival. Keep it up." He said before he turned his back and walked away.

I stood there in a few moments, unable to process what just happened. From what I've heard, he's pretty cold when he's socializing with other people. I then heard a bunch of "woahs" from my back. There were students eavesdropping on our conversation!

"Woah! You just got praised by Mr. Aizawa! That's something you don't see everyday!" One of the boys exclaimed.

"Oh, I saw you back at Class 1-A, what's your name?" I asked him.

"It's Izuku Midoriya, you can call me Deku though." He introduced himself.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" A girl with brown hair popped up behind Midoriya.

"And I am Tenya Iida!" He said with hand gestures. Was he obsessed with doing hand gestures along with his actions?

"And I'm-"

"Boboiboy. We know. You introduced yourself earlier, remember?" Midoriya reminded me.

"Oh, right... Hehe..." I bashfully scratched the back of my head.

"With that said, why do YOU want to be a hero, Boboiboy?" Iida asked me. The reason why I want to be a hero? Well, that's easy!

"So that I can help people who are in trouble!"

"Woah! Like Deku then?" Uraraka stated.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya shouted in embarrassment.

"Whoops! Sorry, Deku."

"Well, we'll be heading to the cafeteria. Wanna come with us?" Midoriya asked me.

"No, you guys go on ahead. I forgot something back at the classroom."

We separated but agreed to join back at the cafeteria. I was about to go out of the supposedly empty classroom when I suddenly heard a loud explosion behind me when I was near the door. I turned back to see the one student I never wanted to see again.

"You bastard. Why are you in U.A.?!"
The blond fiercely demanded to know.

"The Headmaster gave me an offer to attend U.A. as one of Class 1-A's students, and I accepted it. And?"

"I want you to know that even if you defeated a lot of Villains back at the USJ, you're still nothing but a damn extra in my eyes, you hear?!"

'This guy is kind of ticking me off.' I growled in annoyance. Red lightning sparked between my fingers.

[3rd Person POV:]

"And..?" He started to growl silently.

"In this class, you have no other purpose than being my stepping stone for my glory as the greatest hero."

That sentence was the last straw for the elemental hero.

All of a sudden, a flash of bright red light filled the classroom, when it dimmed down, a person with crimson eyes wearing a black hat with red neon highlights and U.A.'s school uniform stood before the blond boy.

"It's you who must know your damn place in this classroom. You think that you can act all high and mighty just because of your strong Quirk? Tch, I've had enough of your blabbering. See you next class." He then left in a blink of an eye, leaving the blond boy to be left in the classroom, speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Here's the second chapter! I was having problems with the ending part but I managed. XD

To be honest, I only do this for fun because of Quarantine. But if you people start to like this trash story of mine, I might start doing this for legitimate reasons. XD

My goal for now will be that every chapter will be longer than the last!

Welp, see ya next chapter!

PS: Sorry about the language.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 98.7K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
69K 4.5K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
2.9K 216 10
Boboiboy is known to be an intergalactic superhero in his universe, will he also be considered as a hero in another dimension? read more to find out...
158K 5.8K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...