Loving A Monster

By beastlyx

[ WARNING: I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO EDIT THIS STORY. WATTPAD GLITCHES HAVE STOPPED THE CHANGES GOING THROUG... More

Introduction
Mine.
Desicions
Pigface
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Lust
Macon Bacon
Blood Hound
Have Fun
Attention Stealer
Run Bitch
Mofo Sauce
Wanted.
(>'o')>
❤️
Jesse
I'm Not A People Person
Regret
Really?
Love?
If You Just Wanted Me Bang You Then You Should Of Just Told Me
9+10=21
Almost There
Would You?
Shit Hit The Fan
Best Christams Present Ever
Not So Far Away
He's Alive Right?
The End
BONUS CHAPTER
**READ**
Sequel

6 Feet Under

8K 316 30
By beastlyx

Delfy POV

Blaine has been having horrible mood swings lately. But it's not even just going from happy to sad, it's full out screaming and punching, then all of a sudden he's teasing me, it's really weird. Yesterday, for example, he lashed out on two pack members because they were ' chewing too loud.'

Then he punched Casper for getting to their meeting late. After that, he comes back home the most happiest person ever. It's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous!

" What's with your mood swings lately?" I asked him one day as we sat in his office. " What do you mean?" He asked.

I sat up in my chair and started picking at my nails, " It's just the one minute your the happiest man alive and the next it looks like you want to kill everybody."

He tensed and tried avoiding eye contact, " I've just been really stressed lately, is all..."

" Stressed? You let your stress out by yelling at someone because they are ' chewing too loud'?" I asked in a ' really?' tone. He rolled his eyes and glared in my direction.

" Why don't you go hang out with Casper or something? I've got stuff to do."

I huffed and without any arguing, I left his office.

-

" So you're coming to me because your mate has been having weird mood swings lately?" Casper asked as we laid in the grass in his backyard.

" Basically...yeah."

" Well you came to the wrong person, let me remind you that I'm the guy who lost his mate and rejected her, I'm a total wreck. You really shouldn't be asking me for advice on that topic,"

He took a deep breath and continued, as if he was talking to himself more than to me, " I will tell you one thing, though, you have a mate that loves you unconditionally, don't let it go to waste. You never know when it's too late."

He seemed lost in his own little world. " You know she would never-"

" How about we go inside?" He cut me off, obviously knowing I was going to talk about Leslie. I sighed but agreed anyways. I brushed the dirt and grass blades off my butt and followed Casper inside.

The sky was dark and gray clouds hung above, daring to spill any minute. The wind blew viciously and the trees swayed from left to right, looking like thy could topple over any minute. Thunder roared up above and a slight drizzle started falling.

" I think you should go home, it looks like a really bad storm is coming and you don't want to keep Blaine worried." Casper said, lost in his own thoughts. I nodded and left, not saying another word.

Once inside the house, I shook off the water on me and walked into the kitchen, looking for a snack. I opened a bag of potato chips and walked to Blaine's office, " Are you off your man period now?" I teased as I stepped through the door. He groaned when he saw me and leaned back in his chair. " Didn't I tell you to scram a while ago?"

" I tried but Casper is just as stressed as you are."

I smirked at his reaction as he growled and his eyes darkened.

" Please just give me 2 hours, just 2 more hours of you not bothering me. You know what? Go talk to that Jesse kid, he'll like some company. Go."

I raised my hands up in surrender, knowing that he obviously didn't want me here. I left his office defeated, for the second time today.

I walked up to my room and stayed there the whole day, coming down to make dinner. Once I set the plates and took the food off the stove, I once again walked to Blaine's office. " Dinners ready." I stick my head through the door.

He looks almost relieved and turns off his computer, running after me.

" Are you still stressed?" I think I'm having too much fun with this.

He slams his hands on the table and jumps up, " I've had it! You don't know what it's like having the responsibilities of an alpha! I've been trying to protect you, I've been trying to protect this pack! But like always, my plan ends up backfiring and I end up with a disaster, and I'm the one who has to fix it! I suggest you think before you speak, sweetcheeks, because there is more going on here then what you think is happening."

I was clutching my stomach in laughter. He sounded like a 12 year old that just got dumped by his girlfriend. He suddenly stalked towards me and pins me to the wall behind me. His hands wrap around my neck and he lifts me up like I'm a feather. It's suddenly not funny anymore as I feel my throat closing. I couldn't breathe.

I wheeze, trying to get his attention. My hands go up and claw at his, trying to pry them off. That only causes him to tighten his grip. He shakes in anger and his eyes turn the darkest shade of black I've ever seen. Everything completely black. Like he's possessed.

I keep scratching at his hands.

My eyes widen as I start to wheeze faster and my eyes start drooping. Black spots cover my vision and the last thing I remember is falling to the floor in a heap and someone screaming before falling into darkness.

Anonymous POV

I watched proudly as Blaine choked Delfy to death. My intention was to originally kill Blaine. But I knew that even if Blaine was gone, they would still have their Luna. I hate to say it, but with some training, Delfy could potentially be as strong as me.

So I went to Petra this morning. Petra is the witch who gives me all of these potions and powders. I added a different powder to Blaine's drinks. It's one that slowly kills him but also makes him violent to his loved ones. I heard a lot of us were using it. The more of it I add to his drinks, the more violent he becomes and the more faster he dies.

I smiled to myself under my mask and stepped outside and into the woods. I was walking back to my base when something tackled me from behind. I didn't have time to fight back as I was already pinned down the floor. Someone ripped my mask off and sunk their canines into my neck, I could feel their venom running through my veins. Darkness enveloped me, blocking the sunlight forever.

" See you in hell, bitch." was the last thing I heard.

Delfy's POV

"...Just get out!"

" She's my mate, dammit!"

" Look what you did to her! You can't possibly think she'll forgive you after this!"

"...you shouldn't be one to talk, remember-"

" I remember! It was a long time ago and I wasn't in control of my actions..."

" I wasn't either."

There was a long silence and footsteps coming closer to me. I already knew who it was. His smells hit me like a ton of bricks. He sat next to me and held my hand, giving it a slight squeeze.

I couldn't get my eyes open, even though I was wide awake. I shuffled around and I could feel him stop breathing. He brushed my hair out of my face, causing sparks to erupt all over my body. I heard him whisper something but I couldn't quite catch it. His thumb stroked my hands, drawing tingles.

A loud knock was heard on the door and Blaine growled threateningly. " A-alpha we have a crisis!"

Suddenly, Blaine's hands left mine and he walked towards the door. His loud footsteps stopped and I could hear the sound of the door opening.

" What is it?"

His serious voice turns me on.

I was just about ready to kill my wolf, if it was possible...

" I-it's a pack member, she was found dead just a couple miles off territory. She was bit by what seemed like a rogue."

" Fuck." Blaine let out a few selected choices of swear words. " Ok, I'll be there in a few."

The door closed again and I heard the heavy footsteps coming towards me again. I felt his presence hovering over me. He leaned down and placed a soft, gentle kiss on my mouth. He moved a few stray strands of hair off my face and his hands lingered a little too long. He kissed me once again and he left.

~*~*~*~*~

I was able to finally force my eyes open after an hour. I noticed that there was a big bruise either side of my throat.

My wolf whimpered, knowing that it was our mate that did that, he hurt us when his job was to protect us.

Everything was a little blurry but other than that and the pain on my throat, I was okay. I say up in the bed I was in and looked around. This room didn't look familiar to me at all. The walls were painted white, and the room was pretty plain except for the bed in the middle of the room, a chair next to the bed and a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. I was surrounded by velvet covers and sheets.

Someone knocked on the door.

" Come in." I croaked out.

Casper walked in. He looked exhausted, and relieved. He took a seat in the chair next to my bed and put his head in his hands. He let out a long sigh and looked up at the ceiling. " We found Leslie," he said.

I looked at him, giving him the okay to continue.

" She attacked a pack member. She suspected that she was hurting Blaine."

" What are you going to do?" I asked, " about Leslie, I mean."

He shrugged and looked towards the door. " I don't know I guess. It's not really my decision after all, it all depends on Blaine. We'll have to look further into this. For now, I think Blaine shouldn't see you."

" Why?"

" The pack doctor ran some tests, apparently, some substance was found in his body. They are going to see what the powder did to him," he looked at me fully now, " I believe that's what caused him to hurt you, there's more of that still in his body and it's not safe to have you near him while he still has that-that- thing- in his body."

I took it all in.

" Hey, now that I think about it, who was that pack member that got killed?"

He tensed, " It's-it's Emma."

-00-

Blaine's POV

" No! We don't know when the humans might attack, my pack needs their alpha, and I won't leave my mate!" I growled. I was called to a meeting with the remaining alphas in this territory. The conference room held about 30 alphas in total. Before the humans, there were at least 50. Packs are being wiped out faster than I thought, leaving would not only put my pack in danger but every other pack within 7 miles.

" Alpha Blaine, I suggest you calm down before I have security escort you out," Fredrick scowled. I smirked at his statement.

I sat back down and gave him me full attention.

" Now, I was saying, it will only be for a week. We need to figure out a plan for your packs to be safe, we're getting distracted with mates," he looked across the table at me and raised an eyebrow, "and with pack issues. Leaving will help us figure out a game plan."

Alphas of other packs started complaining.

"...my mate,"
"...my pack,"
"...humans,"

That was all that was heard in the conference room. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up. Everyone quieted down and looked at me, " If I have to leave my mate behind I'm not going."

Murmurs of agreement were heard throughout the room.

Fredrick glared in my direction. " You can go, alpha Blaine, we don't need you, we also don't need your pack to survive. The door is right behind you."

I shrugged and opened the door, stepping out and closing it again. I walked towards the elevator and clicked on the down button. I got in and when I turned around is when I noticed the other alphas right behind me, Fredrick stood at the entrance of his door, glaring at me, face red.

I smirked at him and gave a little wave before the elevator door shut tight.

-/-/-/-

A/N Merry early Christmas everyone!!☺️🎄🎁🎅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.3K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
35.1K 646 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
903 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...