What is Home

By droppingashley

Some people are born into a home that was made for them, others have to spend years fighting for their place... More

// WARNING \\
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
THIS IS HOME

Chapter Fifty-Six

756 18 13
By droppingashley

Pierce didn't take his eyes off me to look at his girlfriend who was scanning his body. The girl who was taking in the effect I had on him. The girl whose boiling pot had just spilled over and was ready to kill.

She lifted the bottle in her hand and began to swing it at me. I jumped towards Pierce just as Grayson grabbed his sister. "Ally come on." He pulled her away from me, leaving the room.

Pierce wrapped his arms around me. I spun in his arms and wrapped my arms around him. "I was asking for it. Literally." I said into his chest. "I didn't mean to ruin things between the two of you. She was being a bitch to you and I couldn't take it anymore." He ran his fingers through my hair. A thing that had been a comfort action for the both of us.

"It was going to come out eventually." He kissed the top of my head as the people we were just playing the game with stared at our actions. "I told you after football. You were going to be mine."

I looked up at him and the smile that was laced on his lips. He brought his hands to my cheeks. Butterflies danced around in my stomach as his eyes stared into mine. Being in the arms of the boy that had always been mine, in front of the world, made me happy, but also beyond scared. This isn't how I wanted this to go.

"Maybe you should go check on her." I stepped back from the boy who I wanted so badly. His hands dropped from my face in the process.

"Baker." Pierce's face dropped at my words. His hand reached for mine but I took another step back. "Charlee."

I turned around and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving my forever standing there in my disaster. The mess that I had created. He needed to fix things with Ally. He still cared about her. He needed to have a clean break from her. Not this.

As I stood in the kitchen filling and refilling my cup with alcohol. The night seemed to get hazy. I hadn't seen Ally in hours. Pierce disappeared too. Grayson was off with blondie. Reece and Harlow went off to her room the moment that spin the bottle ended. Alone, that's what I deserved to be after my actions.

Come out front. Now.

My phone came into focus long enough to read the few words on the screen. I walked out front to see Grayson sitting on the steps of Harlow's house. I sat down next to him dropping my head on his shoulder out of habit.

"You just ruined my sister Charlee." I sighed. "Why, out of all nights, did you have to do it tonight?" I shrugged, I was too drunk to form a sentence that would make sense to him. "So you and Pierce huh?"

For some reason I could feel tears filling my eyes. I really needed to stop drinking. "No." The only word I could get from my mouth was no. I couldn't even explain myself

"Then what was that show Charlee?" He moved his arm for my head to get off him.

I rubbed my eyes making all the tears disappear. "Your sister is the one who started this bullshit show." I stood up, looking down at Grayson, the pain I was feeling turned to anger. "She suggested the game. She said the kisses meant nothing. She kissed someone first. Then someone kisses her boyfriend and she flips shit. That isn't my fucking fault. She was asking for what she got and has been asking for it for weeks." Fists balled at my hips. My throat stung from the mix of alcohol and screaming.

"Calm down." Grayson grabbed my wrist pulling me to sit down again.

"No!" I yelled back at him, pulling my arm from him. "Little Miss Perfect gets away with everything. I do just what she does and I get scolded for it. Fuck that Grayson. I kissed Pierce get fucking over it." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms against my chest.

"I'm sorry that it hurts me to see you kiss him too." He shook his head, dropping his head into his hands.

"I can't do anything right ever. I really just wish I was dead sometimes you know?" I shook my head copying Grayson's actions. "Living fucking sucks and I'm over it." I took off down the stairs stumbling a bit but composing myself.

"Charlee stop." Grayson's footsteps sounded behind me. He wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from moving. Goosebumps covered my skin but I didn't even feel cold. I was numb to it all.

"Stop what? You said it hurts you to see me kiss someone else but you disappear with the blonde bitch every second you get. Pierce has Ally, had Ally, what-fucking-ever. Everything is so fucking double standards in this town. I'm over it." I repeated myself.

"Just stop talking will you, just please stop."

"Charlee, stop talking." I mocked Grayson. "Now I can't even fucking talk. What is the fucking point?" I raised my voice as the second question left my mouth. "You called me out here to talk. But you just sit here and say everything is my fault. I don't want anything to do with you Grayson!" I tried to get out of his arms but his grip on me was too strong.

"Admit that you love Pierce and I'll let you go."

"I love Pierce." I said coldly, waiting for Grayson to let go. But he didn't.

"Say it like you mean it Charlee. Give it to me."

"You don't deserve shit. I gave you what you wanted, so let me go Grayson." I tried to struggle out of his arms but there was no use. I was too drunk and he was too, not.

"You are incapable of loving anyone Charlee." I let his words simmer in my head. He didn't mean them. He did it to get a rise out of me, to get what he wanted.

I pushed my lips against his. I don't know what made me do it, but I needed to do it. His hands cupped my face as I pushed my tongue into his mouth to caress his. We got lost in each other for minutes erasing the downfalls of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 24.1K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
57.6K 2.5K 28
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
4M 85.3K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...