THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOST LOVE

By AnneCurtis567

What happens when you lose your first love due to your own mistake? It gives you a life full of regret and ag... More

AUTHOR NOTE
PROLOGUE
CH 1- FAR FROM HOME
CH 2 - HER SMALL WORLD
CH 3 - BACK TO HER MEMORIES..
CH 4 - SUFFOCATION WITHIN
CH 5 - RAMSHOW
CH 6 - WEIRDO OFFICE
CH 7 - FIRST DAY
CH 8 - MY NEW PA!
CH 9 - SINGHANIAS ARE THREAT
CH 10 - GET YOU BACK
CH 11 - MR. BIPOLAR
CH 12 - OUR SWEET MISTAKE
CH 13 - ARYAN AND ANIKA...
CH 14 - ANIKA IS MARRIED!
CH 15 - 'THAT' ?
CH 16 - SPECIAL WOMAN
CH 18 - SHIVAAY IS MARRIED!
CH 19 - DRUNK SHIVAAY IS IRRESISTIBLE
CH 20 - WHO IS REAL SSO?
CH 21 - PARTY TIME!
CH 22 - JEALOUS?
CH 23 - THE DREAM?
CH 24 - FIRST FACE-OFF
CH 25 - JUST NOT MY BOSS
CH 26 - I HATE YOU
CH 27 - QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST
CH 28 - ITS TIME
CH 29- SINGHANIAS AT OBEROI MANSION!
CH 30 - CRITICAL DAYS
CH 31 - A FATHER'S PAIN
CH 32 - YOU AND SHIVAAY GOT MARRIED!
CH 33 - BREAKUPS HAVE A REASON
CH 34 - CONTRADICTIONS
CH 35 - STAYING AT OBEROI MANSION
CH 36 - CARE FOR HIM?
CH 37 - MOST AWAITED
CH 38 - FAILING
CH 39 - FRIENDS AGAIN?
CH 40 - PLAN 1 FAILS?
CH 41 - THE THREE PACT
CH 42 - LIKE HIM?
CH 43 - REVELATIONS
CH 44 - NANDITA
CH 45 - LETS GET MARRIED!
CH 46 - I DONT LOVE YOU
CH 47 - FEISTY ANIKA
CH 48 - HEART OVER MIND
CH 49 - THE VILLAIN AND HIS QUEEN
CH 50 - SHIVAAY, A PLAYBOY?
CH 51 - SECRETS UNVEILED
CH 52 - CONFESSION
CH 53 - THE LAST STATION
EPILOGUE

CH 17 - DATE OR NOT

1.7K 214 31
By AnneCurtis567

Anika and Shivaay were going to the office by the car without much talking. 

'Kal sab kitna accha tha. Pata nahi inko kya ho jata hai achanak?' she thought but kept it to herself. Anyways, he is only her boss. Nothing more.

On the other hand, Shivaay's happiness knew no bounds after knowing that Aryan is married and that child is his. 

They reached their destination and went to the hall for the meeting. Mr Rajveer Goenka was already present there with his subordinates. 

"Good morning Mr. Oberoi" he greeted first. 

"Good morning Mr. Goenka" he replied. Anika was standing beside him, clueless of what to do next.

"I think we should start" and the meeting began.

Both the parties were placing their points and how this collaboration will help them. Anika has heard Arnav and Abhay talking all these but never she thought, she will have to deal. 

"We demand 40% of the profit" Ajay, Mr. Goenka's manager said.

"That wont be possible as it will be 70-30 partnership" Shivaay said with his ego.

"But Mr. Oberoi, it won't be much profitable for us then" Rajveer said.

"Thank your stars, at least it is profitable and you are getting a project with SSO. Your demand might hamper our future collaboration" His attitude irked Anika while she saw Rajveer's expression.

"Okay, it will be good" he agreed but Ajay gave him a disapproving look.

"Shivaay Sir, can I say something?" Anika finally said and Shivaay nodded.

"Since they are providing the raw materials for construction and we can't get it from Mumbai or Bangalore as there will be  transportation cost. They deserve 35% share at least" 

Shivaay raised his brows and Mr. Goenka had a smile on his face. Shiv thought for a while and everyone was waiting for him to say his final decision.

"I gave it a thought and agree to this percent of share." he announced.

"Thank you Mr. Obero, so let's sign the deal" 

They signed the papers.

"So when will I get to see the area?" Shivaay asked.

"Tomorrow Sir" Ajay said.

"I am glad Mr. Oberoi that you came all way for us" They shook hands. It was only Shivaay, Rajveer and Anika at that time.

"And I am extremely thankful to you Gorgeous lady" Anika smiled. Mr. Goenka was a good man and respectful towards woman. Undoubtedly he is having a successful marriage.

"Your welcome Sir" she replied.

"May I know your name?" he asked.

"Anika" she avoided saying her surname. 

"Why I feel I have heard it before?" he thought for a sec.

"You might have" Shivaay interrupted in between. He knew that if Rajveer stressed his mind a bit, then he may remember Anika Singhania as Shiv's ex wife.

Shivaay two years back was a business man in India with not much foreign Interaction. But the present Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a business tycoon. His private life matters to the media houses.

"We will take your leave" 

"Hope to see you guys this Sunday at our place." Mr. Goenka finally said.

.

.

.

.

Again, there was silence in the car but this time, Anika thought to break the ice.

"Thanks wo meri baat sunne ke liye waha" she said.

"You are mistaken. Maine tumhare kehne pe nahi kiya ye" he replied.

"Oo Sorry" she said and looked outside the window.

"But I gave it a thought only after you said" and her face lightened up.

"Aap bilkul jalebi ke tarah sidhe hai" she chuckled.

"Whatever"

They reached the hotel and before Anika could enter her room, Shivaay called.

"Dinner karne chalogi mere saath?" he asked.

"Kaha?" 

"Kahi bhi chal denge" he said and entered his room.

"Ajeeb insaan hai ye to" she murmured.

After taking rest and having her lunch in her room itself, Anika decided to take a quick nap but she texted Shivaay first.

"Kitne baje niklenge?" she sent.  Her phone beeped the next min.

"6 baje." 

"What am I supposed to wear?" She texted then. Indeed it was dinner but dress code is important.

"Whatever a girl wears for a date😉"

Anika's cheeks heat up. It was supposed to be a simple dinner and not a date.

"Its not a date" she typed.

"Mera room bas tumhare opposite hi hai. Come here and we will discuss if it's a date or not" Even Shivaay was smiling bad while typing this. He felt like a teenager, madly in love.

"Mujhe nahi jaanaa date pe" she typed but then delete the message.

"Nothing to discuss Sir, dinner hai ye koi meeting nahi hai. And most importantly agar ye date hai to I am out. It's a friendly dinner" she was satisfied with the text and sent it

"Are we friends?" His msg popped.

She scrunched her nose in irritation and then Arnav video called her

"Hey Bhai" she waved her hand.

"Anu, kaha hai tu?" He said. Khushi was sitting right beside him.

"Hotel mein. Meeting subah hi ho gaya" Anika replied.

"Aur khana peena kaisa chal raha hai?" Khushi asked.

"Bas barhiya bhabhi. Aap log bataiye. Abhay Bhai ne subah call kiya tha, mai meeting me thi to disconnect kar diya"

"Wo abhi office me hai. I took a break Arshi aur Moksh ke liye. In fact Tara bhi hai yahi"

"Aur Aryan?"

Just then her door opened and Shivaay stood there and Anika's eyes widened in fear. She signaled him indirectly.

Shivaay on hearing Aryan's name chose to stay.

"Udhar kya dekh rahi hai?" Tara came on screen.

"Nahi kuch bhi to nahi."

"Aryan sahab important case me lage huye hai" Tara said but Anika was still fearing as Shivaay was still standing instead of leaving.

"Sham ko Abhay Bhai ko call karne bolna" Anika said.

"Uski date hai" khushi said

Anika turned beetroot red while Shivaay was sheepishly smiling looking at her blushed face.

"Tu  shaam ko kya karegi?" Arnav asked and unknowingly her eyes went to Shivaay who raised his brows signalling her to answer the call.

"Ab tak socha nahi. Chalo mai baad me call karti hun"

"Bye"

And they hung up and she sighed in relief.

She turned to him who was still smiling

"Aapko door knock karne ki tameez nahi hai?" She said angrily and went up to him

"Tumhe door lock karne ki tameez nahi hai?" He said while she just rolled her eyes.

"Wo tum reply nahi kar rahi thi to mai dekhne aaya kya ho gaya" he scrached the back of his head looking down.

How cute
Anika thought

Shut up
Her brain mocked

A LONG UPDATE I BELIEVE. HOW WAS IT?
DROP YOUR VIEWS

ANNE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 22.7K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...
82.3K 8.5K 16
Unrequited. Maybe or maybe not. What is assured is: - a few lies, sweet, sour and a bit of spice. - adorable devars who make their brother jealous...
202K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
50.8K 6.2K 28
Shivay Singh Oberoi lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...