His Everything

By Alligator2005

Elijah is an omega and has a loving pack and family. His life couldn't be better except there is one small pr... More

Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1 (IM BACK)
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 3
Part 3

Part 1

534 32 1
By Alligator2005

~Aaron~

It's been a couple days since the twins had beaten the shit out of me. My parents never found out about the beatings because we wolves heal fast so it's pretty easy to hide the bruises until they heal. My wolf has gotten more and more restless. It is driving me insane! I can hardly sleep anymore! However, I never bother him about it because I don't want him to shut me out.

It's almost time for me to go down and help cook dinner so I go and take a shower. After I'm finished I head down to the kitchen. This time we are cooking really simple stuff. Like spaghetti and garlic bread with salads. Again we wait till everyone is finished eating but I don't feel too hungry so I go up to my room. My mom comes in and sits beside me on the couch in my room. I lay my head on her lap as she drags her fingers through my hair.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" My mother says in a soft tone.

"I'm ok. It's just that my wolf is really stressed lately."

"Do you know what's wrong?"

"No.." I sigh. My mom doesn't say anything else. We are just sitting in a comfortable silence as I drift off to sleep. I wake up in my bed with the brightest smile on my face.

*Todays the day we get to train!* Ian cheers.

(I know I can't wait to see who will be training us. I hope he isn't scary.)

*Oh come on your alpha's son you shouldn't be scared of anyone.*

(Yet I'm scared of the twins.)

*You do have a point there* My wolf and I chuckle.

...

I'm waiting outside with my father and mother for the worrier to come. My dad said his name is Elijah and is one of the best in the Crimson Shadow Pack.

~Elijah~

Today is the day I go to train Aaron. I don't know much about him other than he is 17 and will be the alpha of the Star Blood Pack soon. Alpha Nick pulls into their driveway. A faint scent of brown sugar and pecans fill my nose as I get out of the car. My feet take off quickly before my Alpha and Luna even step out of the car. The delightful smell got stronger as I walked over to meet the leaders of the Star Blood pack. In the back of my head Ash keeps saying mate. So I keep looking around to see if someone else is there but I don't see anyone else.

"Hi, I'm Alpha Clark." The other alpha said as he shook Alpha Nick's hand. The rest of the formalities are done while I'm trying to keep my cool. I can't believe that there is a possibility that my mate is here, somewhere in this pack waiting for me. Since the scent is so strong they have to be lurking close by. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize they were trying to get my attention.  I started to blush.

"Oh, ummm hi..." Luna Winter, the Luna of the Star Blood pack, giggled.

"Hi honey, what is your name?" She said.

"I-it's Elijah." I say still blushing.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same here" I look over to Alpha Clark and we shake hands. "Hi sir, it's a pleasure to be invited to your pack." I smile wide trying to come off as friendly as possible considering that fact that I will be staying at his pack for a few days.

"It's good to have you here Elijah, that's our son you will be training." Alpha Clark points his attention to Aaron. I barely even noticed he was standing there almost behind his mother till he had  pointed him out. It doesn't take me but a second to realize my mate is Aaron.. His eyes were shimmering in the sun and I was just mesmerized. He had the softest features that just made me want to melt into his arms.Ash gets more riled up trying to take control of our body

"Hi..." Aaron looks over at me apprehensively. Before I can say a word Luna Ace cuts in.

"Ok so me and my husband will be on our way. So that means you better behave yourself Elijah." Luna Ace said. I nodded.

"So should we get started?" Alpha Clark said only getting a nod from Aaron and I.

We all start to follow him as he starts to ask me a few questions. "So what rank are you?"

"I'm an omega" I state calmly waiting for his reaction.

"Really!?!? Are you sure you can train my son?" He glances over at me hesitantly.

"I'm sure, before I became a warrior I was a warrior in training like everyone else. I worked hard for my position." I said in an annoyed tone.

"So your alpha informed me that you will be able to stay here for a few days instead of just coming back and forth." I nodded with a smile growing on my lips. I was more than excited to get to know my mate.

"I'll have Aaron show you around and tell you the rules." I nodded my head. Alpha Clark walks slightly ahead of us as we walk on.

~Aaron~(This is Aaron's POV of when they meet)

I was spacing out when the car came into view. I was really nervous, I didn't know if the guy would be scary or really mean. I just didn't want him to make fun of me because I'm an omega. My dad nudges me and then I realize they are coming our way.

The first guy who came out of the car,which I assumed was the warrior, had on a tight black shirt to match his ripped skinny jeans. Even though he looked so hot with that outfit on, that's not what caught my eye, it was his unusual features. He had the palest skin I've ever seen on a worrier, not to mention those eyes of his one was a pale pink and the other black. I could get lost in those eyes if I didn't want to look like a horny kid for someone who probably already has their mate.

I get out of my thoughts when I notice them right in front of me and my parents. "Hi I'm Alpha Clark, '' my dad said with a smile. We all shake hands and introduce ourselves except for him. The warrior had seemed a little spaced out. After a few seconds he greets my mother and father.

"... that's, Aaron, our son that you'll be training." My dad says. The warrior, who I still hadn't introduced himself, was looking at me with so much intensity I wanted to hide under a rock. I started to blush really hard as he kept looking. It was almost like he was trying to say a million words with the look he gave me. It made me warm inside and I just realized that Ian had calmed down for a moment.

I didn't pay attention to the rest even when we were going to the pack training room, because all I could think about was his name. Elijah Elijah Elijah. I don't know what is going on but I feel this pull to him and I want to find out what it is.

~Elijah~

Aaron's dad and I talked the whole way to the training room but Aaron didn't say a word. I would glance at him every once in a while and he would look like he is just in his own headspace. We are at the training room just standing there, me Alpha Clark and Aaron. "Ok. I'm gonna go, I have some paperwork to do." Alpha Clark said.

*Can we mark him now*

(No Ash, we can just mark him when he doesn't even know we're his mate.)

*But he smells soo good. Not to mention the way he looks.* I roll my eyes in my head and block him out.

"So I don't think I introduced myself properly" I said. Aaron just nods. " Well... I'm Elijah. I am 20 years old, I am one of the top warriors in the Crimson Shadow Pack and I am an omega." I smiled as I noticed that he looked quite shocked at the last part.

"You're an... omega?!?!" He said it like he was so surprised so I started to laugh.

"Why are you so shocked you don't think an  omega can be strong or something."

"No, nothing like that, I just... I'' He took a deep breath before he continued. "I was worried you would pick on me because I'm one too..." He trailed off.

"We don't treat our pack members that way. Everyone gets to train and grow as long as there in our pack no matter what rank they are." I said in the most serious way possible.

"Oh... I wish we were like that." He looked kinda sad so I tried to change the topic.

"So what are those rules your dad was talking about before we get started?" I asked curiously.

"Well... the omegas do everything here." I looked at him questioningly.

"We can't train at all, we do the cleaning, cooking, and daycare. We usually have to wake up really early to everything too." After he finished explaining he puts his head down in embarrassment.

"So you're telling me that since I'm going to be staying here for a while I have to do all that shit." He nods.

I wasn't just upset at the fact that I had to do it but the fact that they treat their omegas like that including my mate. It was strange that his own son was an omega yet he had such prejudices against them. Why would he even want an omega to be the alpha is this is how he operates? Even though I want to ask him more about this topic and why he hasn't done anything to get his father to change it I push it to the side for now. "Let's get started then."

...

"One more. Come on you can do it." I cheer the boy on. He was doing push ups and is on the 16th one.

"I can't......any......more."

"See I told you you could do it"I pat his back as he stands up.

"Are....we....done?" He says still taking in deep breaths. I nod my head while smiling and we start to walk to the door. I was about to open the door when he put his arm around my neck and started to lean on me.

"I can't walk by myself. Everything hurts too much." I nod, putting my arm around his waist to help him stand up more. My stomach flutters as his brown sugar and pecan scent was even stronger with him leaning on me. I was happy he felt comfortable enough with me to do this.We get back to his room and I set him down as I look around.

The walls are blue. In one corner was his desk; on it is a lamp, a few books and a coffee mug that has pins and markers in it. On the other side was a door which I'm assuming is the bathroom. His bed was in the middle of the room. He has light blue sheets which contrast his dark blue walls. Next to the window there are two doors which I'm guessing has to be his closest.

"Like it?" Aaron questions.

"Yep. It looks kinda like my brother's room except he has tons of alternative rock band posters on his walls." Aaron smiled.

"Well what do you wanna do?" He said. "I don't know, I'm kinda too tired to do anything right now." He nods.

  ~Aaron~

I could feel myself blushing right after he mentioned he was tired. I didn't really know where he could sleep. There isn't a couch in my room and all the guests' bedrooms aren't sorted out yet. I'm still sitting on my bed playing with my thumbs.

I start to get really nervous and all the sudden Ian takes control and says. "You can sleep in the bed with me? I would take you to one of the guests rooms but there not ready yet." As soon as my wolf said that he let me have control back and I panicked. "Sorry... that was my wolf you don't have to if you don't want to." I try not to look anywhere in his direction in fear of looking him in the eyes.

"Can I!?!?!" Elijah said. It startled me because of how loud he was. He says sorry immediately after.

"It's ok. Also yeah you can if you want to." He starts to smile. "Ok" Elijah moves over to the bed and lays down beside me. He gets really close to me but I didn't mind. For some reason I feel safe with him and content.

(Ian...)

*What*

(Why would you do that)

*Because I felt like it. It's not like your not enjoying it* Ian smirks.

(I... that's.... leave me alone.) Ian laughs at me and I shut him out. I slowly start to drift off to sleep when I feel an arm wrap around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 137 22
With an overbearing mother and a scheming brother breathing down his neck, new Alpha Elijah is desperate to find a mate and solidify his leadership i...
740K 31.6K 32
Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who rule and people who follow. Ezekiel is s...
15.1K 485 34
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
8.5K 200 1
Klaus has wanted an Omega mate since he first shifted and caught one's scent. Once his mother cursed him however he could no longer smell them, even...