Atlantis: The Lost Empire ||...

Od BaetanHoe

"Call me Master when we're not alone, call me daddy when we are." He smirked. || "W-Where am I?" You asked. "... Viac

Introduction
Chapter 1: Disappearance
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Train
Chapter 4: Serve
Chapter 5: Practice
Chapter 6: Trauma
Chapter 7: Masters
Chapter 8: Abandon
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Burn
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Ocean Park
Chapter 13: "Family" Dinner
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: Release
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: Make It Right
Chapter 18: Locked Up
Chapter 19: Restoration
Chapter 20: Kim Seokjin
Chapter 21: Bist
Chapter 22: Spy
Chapter 23: Jin's Power
Chapter 24: Dad
Chapter 25: Y/N?
Chapter 26: Y/N's power
Chapter 27: Lessons
Chapter 28: Confession
Chapter 29: Viagra
Chapter 30: Antartica
Chapter 31: Start Over
Chapter 32: A Tease
Chapter 33: Jealousy
Chapter 34: Lion
Chapter 35: Portrait

Chapter 36: Mom

4.4K 180 87
Od BaetanHoe

"Mom?" You and Jungkook both said at the same time.

Your eyes widened as you turned around to look at Jungkook's shocked face.

"She's YOUR mom??" You both continued to say the phrase at the same time.

||

*Flashback to Chapter 12: Ocean Park*

"So what was your mother like?" He asked.

You bit your lips as you tried to think.

"She really likes swimming and yoga, a little too much sometimes." You chuckled.

"Oh my god, I thought my mom was the only one." He laughed.

*End of flashback*

||

"Jungkook, Hoseok, it's been so long." Your mother said as she rushed toward him, wanting to give Jungkook in a hug.

Jungkook turned away, rejecting his mother's hug. "I don't know you." He said as he quickly ran away, with Hoseok following him from behind.

You tried to follow him too but your mother pulled you back.
"What's going on in here? How do you know Jungkook? Is this place where you were at, the entire time? Atlantis?"

"I'm supposed to be the one asking you the question. What's going on? You're Jungkook's mom?"

She nodded her head as he then sighed.
"After...cheating on Jungkook's father, I felt ashamed and left the kingdom. I decided to marry your father but he turns out to be really abusive. I regretted it so much. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know how I could ever face Mandara."

"Don't worry, you won't have to face him ever again." You said, tears forming in your eyes.

"What do you mean?" She looked at you as her hands grabbed your arms.

"Because of you, King Mandara died." Tears started rolling down along your cheeks.

"He can't be, he's a Royal. Royals can never die unless...." Your mother bit her lips.

"Heartbroken was his weakness. You're such a  selfish person." You raised your voice out of frustration and left the room.

Your mother felt weak. Her knees were slowly giving up on her as she dropped herself and kneeled down.
"I'm so sorry." She cried out by herself.

|
|

"Jungkook, I—" You stopped talking as you noticed Jungkook standing on the balcony with Hoseok patting his back from behind, trying to calm him down. You decided to eavesdrop a little bit before joining in.

"I couldn't care less about our nonexistent mother. Y/N...we— How will we go from here?" Jungkook sighed.

"Our so called 'mother' is Y/N's foster mom. They're not related. We removed the 'mother' title from her the moment she cheated on father. You guys had never live or grow up with each other to begin with. Because if you do and you fall in love, that's kind of weird since an adopted sibling is still a sibling, but all of this happened without any of you knowing. You guys had never met. She started a new family and adopted her. I think it's fine. You just needed time to process things." Hoseok said as he turned around and noticed you standing on the other side.

He glanced at you and gave you a faint smile.
"I think you guys might need a moment to talk, I'll let myself out."

He gave you a pat on your shoulder as he walked past by.

||

"Jungkook...." you hesitated to speak. You didn't even know where to begin.

Jungkook sighed as he let his eyes close and his skin to feel the wind brushed against his skin.
"If I could turn back time, do you believe I could straighten out the errors and mistakes and save everyone without harming you both physically and emotionally?"

"Jungkook, I told you. You need to let them all go. Keeping it won't do you any good. I've already forgiven you, a long time ago. It's not that you wanted those things to happen."

He then let out a big sigh as he looked into the creatures swimming in the purple ocean far ahead.
"I feel like every time I breathe, time travels by so quickly, I could barely catch up. But everyone seems to be doing just fine, they're all enjoying life. Tell me, am I living my life wrongly? Where should I change? Where should I restart....?"

"Or perhaps, I am living ahead of everyone. I'm living too fast that I don't see the beauty within it. If I could pause time, will it be too greedy of me to only stay within the good memories? Will it be too greedy of me if I don't want time to go on and stop whenever I'm with you?"

"I've never really known what greedy really means. There was nothing else I wanted because I had everything. Everything until I met you. I've learned to experience greediness. For the first time, I know what greedy feels like. For the first time, I know what it feels like to want more than what I already have. For the first time, jealousy has never been so irritating. For the first time, I am okay feeling these emotions because....it is you who make me feel such things I've never felt before."

"If the things that are trying to break us apart is happening because of the bad things I've done, do you think the world would forgive me if I kneel down and beg? Do you think the world will forgive me if I show how sincere I am? I don't care if I have to go through all those hardships to be forgiven because even just knowing that at the end of that finish line, you'll be there, I'm not afraid to do anything."

Tears started rolling down towards your chin as what you had held in exploded. You broke down in tears as those beautiful words entered your ears and echoed inside your head.

"What am I going to do with you?" Your lips trembled.

He walked towards you, with tears falling down his cheeks. For the first time, you saw a tint of unsureness within his facial expression.

He gave you a tight hug and started bursting out in tears.
"I'm scared."

"I'm so scared of losing you. I acted out so brave when I'm so weak. I told you to forget me when I know I would be living in devastation. What am I going to do when you're not there anymore? What am I going to do when—"

"I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you. We're in this together," you cut him off as he continued on letting himself drown in his emotions.

The rain that seemed to be able to sense the sadness, let itself dropped in droplets of water. You stood there in his embrace as he laid his head down on your shoulder. For the first time, his character broke and you were able to see the inner him. You made sure to hug him tight and pat his back. Seeing him in pain hurt you more than your own.

Once this wave has passed, will the world calm down and let us be together? Or will this just be another obstacle coming toward us? If so, I will still stand right here with you, in front of those big scary waves. I will stand here and hold your hand. Because your presence alone, makes me feel safe and secured.

Jungkook smiled to your inner thoughts. You seemed to be forgetting about the fact that he could listen to your thoughts at the moment because so many things were going on.

"I love you so much, I think I'm going crazy." Jungkook chuckled.

"I don't mind you going crazy for me." You held his face up close to you and gave him a smile.

"The fact that there's only one you in this world and you're with me, somehow makes me feel satisfied. I'm so lucky." He then gave you a peck on your forehead as his hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to his body.

"Since when are you so good with words?"

"Ever since I've met you." He smiled.

He then laid his lips on yours. Your lips responded to his immediately. Your upper lip was in between his lips while you sucked his lower lip. You closed your eyes and there were tears rolling on your cheeks towards your chin. Past memories were roaming inside your head. You conveyed your emotions through the kiss as he returned. He pulled out and sighed.

"Let's go deal with the problem first."

You nodded to his suggestion.

|
|

"Hmm...you art skills have gotten better." Your mother smiled as she noticed Jungkook walking in the living room while holding your left hand.

You noticed how Jess was just making her way out of the room as you got in.

"And you drew me so well—"

"I was only drawing you because I was bored. Anyways, please leave this empire. We don't welcome you here."

She gave us a faint smile while nodding.
"I wouldn't welcome myself either if I were you. I knew what I did was wrong and I wanted to tell you all that I am sorry. It was wrong of me to do that. I don't expect you to forgive me. I will live my life regretting my decision and how my decision have done others harm, especially my children."

"Good, now leave." He turned around while leading you to follow him.

"But wait."

You both stopped to her demand.

"I have something else important to tell you." She sighed.

"Jess summarized everything that had happened to me but you guys are missing one important information."

"Namjoon might still be alive."

Jungkook huffed out air in disbelief as he turned around.
"Finish your bullshit and leave."

"I-I'm telling you the truth. There's a possibility that he might."

"Evidence?" Jungkook raised his left brow.

"You already know that my power is the ability to go through someone's memories by touching their forehead while looking into their eyes. I used to do that on Namjoon before I left. I know it's against the rules of Atlantis to do that to your own family members but at the time, I did it by accident. He was sick and I was checking his temperature."

"That's why you're not allowed to go near any of us when we're sick. He was probably sick because of the sudden realization of a new power discovery inside his body." Jungkook raised his voice, but then he realized what was happening.

"Wait—Namjoon hyung discovered a new power??"

"Yes. It was that time when Namjoon locked himself in his room for a week. He discovered another power and he was scared about harming other people when he misused it. It was new to him so he was taking extra precautions. You know he had always been a selfless person."

"And? What was his other power? Why is that relevant now?"

She sighed as she walked towards Jungkook.
"In his memories, I saw him regenerating himself. His weakness was green liquids. He didn't know about that until he drank a glass of green wine and regenerated himself. I know you all thought he died because of over intelligence but that's not how weaknesses work. He can't have the same power and the same weakness."

Jungkook seemed to be lost in his thoughts. You then decided to question her.
"Then how come Hoseok didn't know about this?"

"The reason why Hoseok didn't know is because Namjoon had never been in a situation that would suggest Hoseok to think about that possibility. Namjoon probably died but would quickly self-regenerate after the Bist seeped out of his body."

"W-Wait so where is Namjoon's body?," you asked Jungkook.

"Our family tradition of a funeral is sending someone's dead body to a different parallel universe on an ocean. There is also a chance someone could be alive but we didn't want to keep up our hopes by keeping them so we would send the dead bodies to a random parallel universe. If their fate allows them to live, they would."

"Jungkook, I'm really sure of what I've witnessed."

"Namjoon, might still be alive out there...."

"but in a different parallel universe."

.
Please read💜

A/N: I'm thinking of ending the book either in the next chapter or the second next chapter🥺 I already finished writing half of it. I'm not really sure how to end it but one thing I'm sure about is that you will see a small epilogue of things and how it will turn out after this book ended, all in my other book called "Sex Island".

💜Sex Island will dive deeper into parallel universes and it's going to play a really big part in the story.💜

There is this specific word that is being highlighted (bold) in both books. Sex Island readers, did you notice anything?👀

Also, the ending of my second chapter of "Sex Island" introduced a character from Atlantis🥺 This character will also continue playing a large portion of "Sex Island". What was your reaction when you saw the character? Did you connect the dots?💀

.

Don't forget to vote!

.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
188K 10.4K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
1M 46.3K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...