Second chance

By launicnun

It is time for war Fairy tail was once a happy guild now only ruins remain. Only 4 fairies and 2 tigers are... More

Chapter 1: The end of Fairy Tail
Chapter 2: Blocked Feelings
Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Lives!
Chapter 4: Inner demons
Chapter 5: It's Time
chapter 6 origin story
Chapter 7: Training and missing home
chapter 8 back in Crocus
chapter nine: the teams back
chapter 10: in the city
chapter 11: Maze
CHAPTER 12: DAY 1
chapter 14: day 3
chapter 15: day 4
chapter 16: backslash
chapter 17: realization
chapter 18: training for war
19
ch20
21

CHAPTER 13: DAY 2

671 16 3
By launicnun

Today was the second day of the Grand Magic Games. As I woke up I groaned. I stand up, stretch and open my eyes. I look down to see that I didn't change yesterday. I guess I will just wear one of my extra clothes from the god's realm. It helped out that Juv's and I were trained by two gods that loved to dress us up whenever they got the chance.

I opened my door and looked at the clock that was above the kitchen. It was around 5 so I still had 2 hours to get to the stadium. I was about to leave when I heard the door to Juvia's room open. Juvia came out still looking a bit asleep. We stare at each other for a minute then laugh. Even when we don't try we end up matching.

" So we know that the events and matches aren't the same as last year, what are we going to do," Juvia asks me as I open the door. I walk out of the room with Juvia following behind me. I don't want to deal with the questions of our team.

" We just go with the flow I guess. We can't do anything else" I state my analytical eyes hidden with a lazy gaze. Juvia nods and grins. She drags me into a coffee shop that we first visited during our early week.

I hear the bell ring and I smile at the waitress that greets us. We head to a window seat and I immediately gaze out of the window. I see people either rushing to get to work greeting each other, or people shopping with friends.

I smile at the sight of peace. I won't let this get destroyed. In my timeline, I opened the gate with Yukino and the whole city was flooded with dragons. This time I will be better than that. I will tell the princess everything. That is if it happens again. With Rogue being good and knowing the future there is a chance that this also impacted future Rogue .2. T

his is the outcome that Sting talked to me about yesterday after the GMG. He has a point and I think that that is what is going to happen since Jellal said nothing about a dark force near the arena this time. Lucky he still opened the others Second Origin.

I looked towards Juvia who was looking outside with a contemplative expression. Her lips were pressed in a small smile. She looks at me and her eyes gleam with hope.

" It won't happen again" she whispers and I grin.

" Nope" I agree cheekily and she laughs.

" You are turning more into Sting and Natsu every day" she breathes out and giggles.

" Well one's my boyfriend and the other is my brother, so" I trail off with a wink and she rolls her eyes fondly.

For an hour and a half, we talk about our plans while eating. Juvia is eating a chocolate pancake with an espresso and I am eating a fruit waffle with a strawberry shake.

I pay and we leave the restaurant with another jingle. We are about to enter the stadium when we meet up with Fairy tail.

" Man I really hope that I get to do something today" Natsu groans with a pout and I internally squeal.

"Yes as do I" Erza states with a nod and I smile.

" I think Erza should play the game today" I hear Juvia states and I nod. I see Gray nodding at Juvia and her blushing then looking away. I want them to get married already. I missed out on the chance to be maid of honor, due to Gray's late confession. Not again. Natsu looks at me and whines a bit. Erza looks at Juvia with confusion.

" Not that I am going to refuse that but why me," Erza asks with an eyebrow raised and I fight back a sweat drop remembering how things went last time....Poor Natsu. With one look at Juvia, I can tell that she is thinking about the same thing.

" just because" We state in unison and Erza seems to accept that.

" But Luce" Natsu calls out and I smile and ruffle his hair.

" You'll get your chance" I state and grin in his direction. He blushes and turns away leaving me questioning what I just saw with a blush.

We enter the stadium and make small talk until Mato calls the start of the games.

" Alright, this event is called chariot guilds choose your contestants" He yelled out to the balconies.

Erza nods and goes down the stairs. I see Sting next to her and I facepalm.

" Sting " I call out my eyebrow twitching at a violent rate. He looks at me and smiles motioning me to go on.

" Are you sure you want to go to this event?" I call out my smile sickly sweat.

" Yeah, why wouldn't I-" He starts and then he pales. Realization flashes in his eyes and he curses under his breath. Sting then tries to run up to his balcony yelling at Minerva to take his place. He is then stopped by Mato himself.

" Sorry to say that once you are in the arena you can't leave" Mato states with a smile and I choke out a laugh. Juvia who is beside me giggles madly at a sadistic glint in her eyes. Sting pales even more than he is now and looks up to me, his eyes begging for help. I mouth good luck and he lets out a whimper. I laugh even more than I am now and Juvia is on the floor.

Gray and Natsu are looking at us like we are crazy. I motion to them to just wait and they nod slowly.

Mato continues to explain the game. With every word, Natsu grows paler and the realization hits Gray in the face and he lets out a low chuckle. I see Juvia blush a bit and look away.

With Mato's start, the contestants head off. Instantly Gajeel and Sting are left on the floor. Sting gets up after a while and starts to run with Gajeel still on the floor crawling.

Erza in her speed armor gets first place with Bacchus behind her. Gajeel ends up in last place with Sting in 6th.

" Hello next we will have two team battles" Mato states and I immediately look towards Sting who was grinning at me.

Before Natsu could even say anything I was in the arena with Sting at my side. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I lean into him. Mato looks at us and nods. Wendy and Cheila, Ren and Ivan, Kagura, and Baccus also get into groups.

I throw a quick glance at our balcony. Gray is looking strangely at Sting, while Natsu literally looks like he is going to kill my brother, Erza has a mix between a smile and a really face. I catch Juvia's eye and she nods and secretly tells me to go all out.

I grin and throw up the fairy tail sign. I wink at Marove and Mavis who were looking at me with soft smiles.

I do my handshake with Sting and he grins at me with an underlying message in his eyes.

Should we go all out

I let out a cheeky grin and leaned into him and whispered.

" It's time to change the past" he responds grinning at me and then looking at Mato who was assessing the teams. He looks at me and Sting for a bit longer than the rest and I can't help but worry that he will put us against each other.

I can beat Sting, but I would rather not have to do that to any of my family. Oh well if he accepts it will be his fault.

Mato starts the game and Sting and I immediately get into action. We are back to back and holding hands. I feel our magic power begin to rise as we are taken away from the floor and begin to float. At this point everyone was looking at us and Ren instantly tries to push us down, but a magic barrier stops him.

"Magic and light and Stars

Heat and cold, fire and ice

Come galaxies I summon thee

Come now and become the key

light's reach is now eternal

Starlight's purifying Circle"

( 3rd person)

Light envelops the arena as an explosion is heard. Everybody is staring directly at the arena that is now covered in dust. Nobody can see what happened but most people are frozen still. The magic power in that blast should have been enough to destroy the whole arena.

As the dust collected gasps were heard. Ren and Ivan were knocked out cold. Kagura and Bacchus were beaten down in a crater, but didn't have many bruises. It was then when everybody saw the rest of the contestants. Wendy and Chelia were inside a yellow, starry barrier, they looked completely fine, but a bit pale. What got the attention of most people were Lucy and Sting.

Lucy was standing tall as if she didn't just knock out more than half the competition. Her lips were pressed in a thin smile and her eyes were relaxed. One of her arms were outstretched in the direction of Wendy and Chelia, showing that she was the one behind the barrier.

Sting was smiling and jumping a bit. She was looking at the others with eyes that could only be described as blank, contradicting the smile on his face.

Lucy let her hand fall down to her side and she gave a small smile to the two girls whose legs fell underneath them. Before they could hit the floor Lucy caught Wendy in a bridal hold, while Sting gave Cheila a piggy back.

Lucy and Sting smile at each other and high fived. Sting gave Chelia to Jura who was heading down to the arena a bit pale. Lucy carried Wendy towards the fairy tail two's group and gave her to Mira who smiled and thanked her. She passed by Gajeel and Laxus who were pale and their eyes were wide in disbelief and winked leaving a laughing Mira and Cana.

( Juvia P.O.V)

I looked back at my team and stifled a giggle.

Gray was pale and his eyebrows shot up in fear/shock. Natsu held a proud yet a face that clearly stated Oh Shit. Erza was a bit confused, but most of her face was covered in an aura that screamed happiness.

Lucy walked in the room, past the boys and Erza and gave me a high five.

" Attah girl," I said with a wink. She chucked and rolled her eyes, punching me in the shoulder. As I was about to retaliate Erza pushed Lucy against her armer and smiled.

" You did great Lucy that training really worked" She exclaimed and I saw Lucy beam at her. In an instant Lucy was hugging a shocked Erza. I hear Lucy mumble a thank you and see Erza hug Lucy back.

Lucy was then tackled by Gray who twirled her around and my eyebrow twitched. I get that Gray sees Lucy as a sister, but...Mine...

Lucy then looks at Natsu hoping for a reaction and stopping my thoughts of Gray. Natsu looks at Lucy in shock and I see Lucy have a cloud of doubt in her eyes. I was about to murder Natsu when Lucy held up a hand signaling me to stop.

I can only watch as she starts to walk away, her head held up high like alway. I can barely see her fist clenching and her shoulders shaking as she steps away. I immediately see red and turn towards Natsu only to see Erza and Gray glaring at him. He is running in the direction that Lucy took off in. I could hear Mato call the end of the Grand Magic Games day two, but it was muffled, my focus was on Lucy.

I ran past Sting and Rouge and it was as if time froze with one look in my eyes. Sting was taking Rouge and yelled that he would try to find her. Before I could tell him that she was in front of me he and Rouge were out of my sight. I see Erza and Gray stop in front of me and I stop too.

Natsu was glaring at someone and I turned to see who it was. Lucy was standing tall as if she wasn't crying seconds ago and had a death glare pointed towards Raven tail. Raven tails were smirking at Lucy and I did not like the look in one of their eyes.

" Well, it looks like the puny Fairy doesn't have her bodyguard with her. " Flare called out and before I could say something Lucy beat me to it.

" Says the girl who got her ass handed to her by Minerva" Lucy said her voice cold and sent shivers down my spine. Flare looked enraged and was about to lunge at Lucy when Nullpuding held her back.

" Bodyguard?" Gray asked, finally speaking up.

" Yea we were even as kind to even try to leave a gift to you fairy's" Nullpuding stated while Oba transformed into Lucy and fainted. At this point everyone in Fairy Tail was death glaring Raven Tail. I watched as Natsu shifted himself closer to Lucy and narrowed his eyes.

" If it wasn't for that stupid Sabertooth mage we could showed the blond bimbo here a good time" Kurohebi stated looking at Lucy. I shivered at the pure anger that was leaking out of Natsu. I turned my attention to Lucy who was looking at Raven tail with an emotionless expression.

" If it werent for the stupid Sabertooth mage you four wouldn't be here" Lucy steped up sashaing up to to Raven tail. Natsu who was about to yell at Raven tail stopped and looked at Lucy. Her face was calm, but her eyes promised a trip to the hospital.

" Oh what can you do besides show us a good time?" Kurohebi said and I stepped up. How dare they! Lucy is the best person you could ever meet. Heck she was one of the few people that forgave Lisanna after she joined the other side. As I was about to rush towards Raven tail Lucy extended her arm, stopping me. One look at Lucy's face and I stepped down.

" I really don't like your tone," Lucy said, her voice an eerie calm as she sent a frigid glare towards Kurohibe. Her hands itching towards her hip where I knew her wip sat.

Erza seemed to understand that things were getting heated and were about to step in when Gray held her back. She looked at him and he shook his head. I nodded towards Gray and he looked at me and smiled.

"Now, fighting will get both of your guilds disqualified can you not help yourself Lu" Sting said appearing out of the alley next to us, Rogue, Yukino, and Minerva behind him. The air around him promised death, but he was smiling kindly. OH shit, he must have heard what that guy said to Lucy.

" Sting," Lucy said with strain. Sting grinned at her and then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. It might be my imagination, but I am pretty sure I heard Natsu growl at this.

" Now are you going to leave or do I have to tell the GMG coordinator that you are starting something," Rogue said, stepping up taking his place by my side. The rest of Sabertooth was standing to the side glaring at Raven tail. I smiled at this and so did Lucy.

Raven tail scowled and walked away with Flare looking back at Minerva who had noticed the girl's fears for her and grinned sadistically. Flare let out a whimper and caught up with her team while Sabertooth, Lucy and I laughed.

" You ok Lucy" Yukino said, stepping up to Lu and going mother hen mode.

" I'm fine you guys didn't let anything fun happen," Lucy said with a pout and tick marks appeared on my face. I let out dark energy and Gray and Erza took a step away from me. I felt Rogue release the same energy when Sting started to agree with her. In a second Lucy and Sting were crouching on the ground holding their heads and I was standing above then a paper fan in my hand.

After some introduction and Natsu glaring at Sting, we part ways with Natsu and Lucy in the front. They were talking about something the whole trip and no matter how much Erza, Gray, and I tried we couldn't tell what they were saying.

As we stopped at our living room Lucy smiled, hugged an unsuspecting Natsu, whispered something in his ear, and then left to her room with a backhand wave. Natsu was left a blushing mess and Erza, Gray, and I were trying to make him tell us what happened, but he just shook it off and entered Gray's room...

He then ran out of the room screaming and ran into his own room... Well...Time to go to sleep I guess.

Fairy tail team a 35

Sabertooth 25

Fairy Tail team B 18

Lamia Scale 16

Blue Pegasus 9

Mermaid heel 11

Quadro Cerberus 12

Raven tail 10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
368K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...