The Tutor

By xXMeXx627

Gracie May Howards is a brat. She's mean, and she not very smart at all. But she has that personality that'... More

1. The Tutor
2. The Tutor
3. The Tutor
4. The Tutor
5. The Tutor
6. The Tutor
7. The Tutor
8. The Tutor
9. The Tutor
10. The Tutor
11. The Tutor
12. The Tutor
13. The Tutor
14. The Tutor
15. The Tutor
16. The Tutor
17. The Tutor
18. The Tutor
19. The Tutor
20. The Tutor
21. The Tutor
22. The Tutor
23. The Tutor
24. The Tutor
25. The Tutor
26. The Tutor
27. The Tutor
28. The Tutor
29. The Tutor
30. The Tutor
31. The Tutor
32. The Tutor
33. The Tutor
34. The Tutor
35. The Tutor
36. The Tutor
37. The Tutor
38. The Tutor
39. The Tutor
The Tutor (Epilogue)
The Tutor (Special)

40. The Tutor (End)

190K 2K 342
By xXMeXx627

**The beginning of the chapter is a little rough.  I'm deeply sorry, but there were some loose ends and whatnot.  But the ending should be okay. =)**

40

Our honeymoon ended all too quickly. 

It was so nice to just be with Carson all the time, completely uninterrupted.  It was everything I dreamed and more.

Finally though, like all good things, it had to come to an end.

My parents and his dad had driven to Southern California to go apartment shopping with us. 

We met them at the hotel we’d all be staying in while we looked.

My parents were very happy to see me again.  My mom rushed up and gave me a big hug and asked how everything was.

I told her it was simply magical.

We decided to turn in that night to only get up early in the morning to find an apartment.

We went to our first option.  It was a one bedroom studio, with one bathroom and a kitchen attached to the living room.

It was small, but livable.  We also had to consider the fact that we’d be adding another member to the group soon.

That’s when we decided to head to option two.  It was nice.  Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room attached to the kitchen, and a nice view of the city.  The only problem was that it was kind of far from the school and from what we saw, there was a small roach infestation.  I couldn’t handle that.

So then on to option three.  It was definitely a winner.  One pretty good sized bedroom and a smaller room, a living room attached to a pretty large kitchen, a bathroom and a half, and it was only about one mile from the school.  It had been kept pretty clean by the last tenants and there wasn’t a lot of noise from the city.

It took all day to get there, but we were pretty set on that one. 

“I love it.”  I said smiling.

“Are you positive?” Carson asked.

“Yes, it’s perfect.  The bedroom is big enough to keep the crib in there with us and watch the baby.  Then there’s a smaller room for the baby whatnots.  The living room is big enough to get a nice couch and some baby whatnots in there and then if we have company we can just shove the baby whatnots in the extra room.  The kitchen is big enough for me and everything.  It’s probably going to be smaller feeling when we get furniture in, but we can do it.

“You want the baby in our room?”

I thought about that for a second. “Um…maybe not.  The walls are thin enough.” 

“That’s what I though.”

“So you like this one Gracie?” My mom asked.

“I do!  It’s perfect!”

“Great, now let’s go get some paperwork done!”

We spent a long time doing paperwork.  I didn’t pay too much attention.  I let Carson handle most of that since I didn’t entirely understand.

Finally everything was done.

That’s when we all had to get in that stupid car and drive all the way back up.  Why?  Because we needed to pack everything!

I was not looking forward to that.

It took nine hours to get up to the old Victorian House that my grandparents left me.

While Carson and I were away they had packed all in one day and in another two days moved all of the stuff into the house.  Pretty much nothing was unpacked, but it was still all there.

Rick was still with us and promised to help.

We spent the next three days sorting through everything, unpacking only certain boxes that were going back down with Carson and I

It was tireless and ridiculous, and awful, but we did it.

At one point Carson had found an old photo album of me when I was a child.  He and my mother spent the next hour going through it and laughing…  Not fun.

We got most of the stuff unpacked and all the rest of the stuff in my car, which I really haven’t used since I left for the boarding school.  My car was not big enough for everything so our plan was to get a U-Haul truck and my parents would drive it back down with us and then fly back up.  So much travelling is really taking a toll on me though.

Finally after about two weeks we had everything in a U-haul and made our way back down to our apartment.

We got there and began unpacking everything.

Our parents helped us the first day, but then after that it was all up to us.  They said they’d be back down to visit in a few months, just so that my mom can help me with the whole being pregnant thing.

“We’re home.”  I said smiling, sitting with Carson on our couch.  We had unpacked a lot of the stuff, but not everything yet.

“It feels nice to say.”  He had me wrapped in his arms.

“I’m happy.”  I said quietly.

He kissed my forehead.  “As you should be.”

“But I’m also worried.”

“About?”

“…the baby.”

“What about it?”

“What if something goes wrong?  What if it dies?  What if I’m not a good mother?  What if there’s something wrong with it? What if-”  I was cut off by Carson crashing his lips onto mine.  He pressed me down on couch and I immediately calm down from my earlier worry.

He finally broke the kiss and looked at me.  “Gracie May Meyers, nothing will go wrong, you’ll be a wonderful mother, and it’s going to be a perfect little baby.”

I smiled.  “You think so?”

“I know so.  I’m smart, remember?”

I laughed.  “Yes, and I know you’ll be a wonderful father.”

“It’s weird though…I’m going to be a father.”

“I know.” I hugged him closer to me and we stayed there for a while, and then he actually fell asleep on top of me.  I didn’t mind though.  I just fell asleep too.

~*~
“These cravings are killing me Carson.”  I said placing my head on our table.

He laughed.  “Tell me what you want and I’ll make it.  I know being six months pregnant is tough.”

“Tough, it’s killing me and I still have three months to go!”

It’s been a while.  Carson has officially started school and I have not.  I got a job though, writing little articles for a newspaper.  I can do it at home.  It’s convenient.

Carson it doing wonderful, of course and yes, like always, girls are just knocking each other out to get to him.  He makes it very clear though that he’s married with a baby on the way.  I’m beginning to think he’s really proud of that.

My mother has made a lot of trips here.  She’s comes for about three days every two months or so.  She’s actually been a huge help and it gives me a piece of mind about this whole being pregnant thing.

Carson and I found out the sex.  We were both beside ourselves with excitement.  It’s going to be a baby boy.  At first I was disappointed that I couldn’t name him after my grandmother, but then I was just way too excited to be upset.

We have his first picture on our refrigerator.  I’m so happy.  He’s quite the little kicker too.

Carson says that must mean that he takes after me in some ways.  I just hit him.

Carson though, is the happiest daddy that you ever did see.  He loves it when I tell him that the baby is moving.  He practically hurtles over the couch if I’m in the other room just to feel the baby.  It’s so funny.

I’ve been getting nervous though…everyone knows that having a baby hurts like hell…and it’s really starting to scare me. 

But I have three months.  I don’t have too much to worry about.

One day though I decided to meet Carson at the school, then we’d go out to lunch together.

He told me to wait by the library because he has class right there, so I did.

Being six months pregnant, everyone can tell.  I’m also rather small in size, so it’s more that noticeable.

While I was standing there minding my own business a girl walks up.  “Um…can I help you?”

“No thanks, I’m just waiting for someone.”

“Who?”

“Carson Meyers.”

“Oh, I know him.”  She said smiling.  She was really pretty, with long brown hair and big green eyes.

“Really, he’s my husband.”

“Oh!  Yeah, he mentioned something about having a wife.  I didn’t believe him.  I mean he’s so young.”

“I know.  We both are, but that’s okay.”

“But doesn’t it suck that the only reason he married you was because you got pregnant?”

“Excuse me?”

“Well…I mean…because…isn’t that how it always is?”

“Um…no.  He asked me to marry him before we even knew I was pregnant.”

“Oh…but…why?”

“Because he loves me.”  I said.  It sounded really stupid coming out of my mouth, but it was true.

“Uh huh.  I see.”

“Okay, you’re really starting to irritate me and I’m running on a short fuse right now, so I think you should just walk away.”  I said smiling.  “When I’m not pregnant I’m irritable and right now I am pregnant, so things could get ugly really fast.”

Her eyes got wide and she quickly shuffled away.  I smirked.

“What are you smiling so evilly about?”

“Some brat trying to tell me that you married me because you knocked me up.” I said crossing my arms.

“Really?  Dang it.  I tried making it clear.  Some people just don’t get it.”  He said bringing me close then pressing his lips to mine lightly.

He pulled away and smiled.  “I really do love you.”

“I know.”  I smiled.

“Let’s go get some lunch.”

“Yes, let’s!”

Two and a half months later I’m at home just lazing about.  I suppose anyone can guess what happened next…

I’m home alone and my water breaks.

“Damn it!”  I screamed.

I quickly ran to the phone.  I just had a nasty contraction, but they weren’t so close yet, so it’s not a huge deal quite yet, but I should get to the hospital.

I quickly called Carson. 

“Hello?”  He said worriedly.  I never usually call when he’s at school.

“Carson my water broke!”

“I’ll be there in five minutes.” He said and hung up.

I went and changed my clothes and waited for him.

He burst through the door.

“Gracie!  Let’s go!”

He got me down to the car and began nervously making his way to the hospital.

We got there and were given a room and then it was simply time to wait.

We had called my parents and his on the way.  They were going to fly down and it’s the perfect time of year for them to get tickets fast and get here by plane.  No one is really travelling right now.  It only takes about one to two hours by plane.

While I was there though I was suddenly stricken with a fear.  I was afraid to have this baby.  I was afraid of the pain.  Apparently all that I was feeling was nothing compared to later.  My contractions would only get worse.

“C-carson.”  I stuttered out.

“Yeah?!  Is something wrong?”

“Not exactly.  Um…”

“What’s the matter Gracie?”

“I’m scared.”

He smiled warmly at me.  “Gracie, there’s no reason to be.  You’re going to be fine.  The baby will be fine-”

“That’s not exactly what I’m afraid of…”

“What is it then?”

“The pain.”

“You’re one of the strongest people I know.  Even more than me.  I have a weak constitution and I can’t guarantee I’ll be upright through everything, but I promise to try my best, but I know for a fact that you can do this.”

“You think so?”

“I know it.

After many many many pain filled ours and a freaking our Carson finally I heard our baby boy cry.

I took a breath and finally relaxed.  There was a sweat on my forehead and Carson was holding my hand.  He nearly passed out three times during the whole thing, but he was still there and beaming at me.

“Good job Gracie.”  He said brushing the hair out of my face.  “He’s beautiful.”

I smiled in relief.

After the nurses cleaned him up, they came over and handed him to me.

“What should we name him?  We never decided?”

Carson thought for a second.  “I don’t know…”

“Great…um…Markus?”

“No.”

“Justin?”

“No.  Peter?”

“No. Devon?”

“Closer.  Damon?”

“Heck no!  Gosh we cannot get it!”

“How about Declan?”  We heard someone say.  We looked over and standing there was Mariah and our parents, along with Matt and Paul.

“Mariah?  You want to name him Declan?”

“I like it that name!”

I smiled.  “You know, I kind of do to.”

Carson smiled too and looked at me.  “So, Declan?”

I nodded.  “Declan Carson Meyers.”

“My name as the middle name?”

“Yeah, sure why not?”

“It does have a nice ring to it.”

“Yay!  We have a name!” I said excitedly.  “And it’s a great one!”

Carson kissed my forehead.  “Thank you.”  He whispered.  I felt like when he said those little two words that it had a much deeper meaning than you’d think.

I just smiled and pecked his lips.  I handed Declan to Carson and almost had a tear go down my cheek as I watched him hold our baby boy.  Watching that I felt this warm feeling emanate from inside my heart and spread all across my body.  I think that’s what true, pure happiness feels like.

Declan was handed through all the family members and we even got a picture of Mariah holding him in a chair.  It was the cutest thing ever!

Finally things settled down and we got to take Declan home.

I had a baby shower a while back and was overloaded with baby stuff.  Diaper bags, clothes, diapers, a fancy stroller, a beautiful crib, and tons of toys.  It was wonderful.

Carson and I got home and I couldn’t let Declan go. 

Carson and I sat on the couch for hours just watching him.  We were mesmerized.

 Finally I had to give Declan to Carson so I could take a shower and get comfortable.

I took a quick shower and put on some sweats.  When I walked out I leaned against the doorframe and just watched Carson and Declan.

I know for a fact Carson is going to be a wonderful father, just by watching him play with the baby and the way he looks at him.  He loves him.

I walked over behind the couch, leaned down, and kissed Carson’s cheek.  “I love you.”  I whispered.

Carson smiled.  “You made me the happiest man alive right now.  I love you.”

Carson and I are an inseparable team.  All through this last year tons of things have gotten in our way, but somehow, no matter what it was we got through it, together.  And now I feel like it was just to bring this perfect little child into the world.  I feel all the love in my heart just swell by looking at him.  He’s a piece of Carson and me.  He’s also going to be the most loved and spoiled child that ever lived.

I love Carson, my lifelong partner and tutor.

The End

*PLEASE READ!!!*

**Aw...so cheesy but cute!  I know the beginning is a little choppy and rough, but the end was okay right? =)  So, before i get one million question, YES, there will be an epilogue.  And...maybe even some other little special extra. Teehee... But technically i have to call this the end.  I'll hopefully get the epilogue done soon. =)  Oh and I know some might wonder about Rose and Warner.  That will be mentioned in the epilogue.  Oh and if i got some of the pregnancy stuff wrong, please kindly correct me.  I have not ever been pregnant and it's hard to find info on the internet, so cut me some slack lol.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 184 15
Ally Lynn Mays was never the girl in the cheer leading squad who everybody loved. No, she was always the girl in the back of the classroom. Your all...
178K 7K 41
The last place Kendall Hanks thinks she will end up is in a foster home. Let alone with the filthy-rich Mason's as her foster family. As an orphan, l...
527K 8.4K 73
"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differences... for the gang" - Gracie Trying to g...
340K 11.8K 30
☆☆☆ He was rich, handsome and ruthless and he thought he wouldn't fall until he met her. She was beautiful, kind and smart but she never thought a ma...