Spider-man x MHA ( my hero ac...

By lop413

This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for... More

Ch.1 The Mission
CH.2 The new world
Ch.4 Getting to know each other
Ch. 5 The Plan
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time
Ch.8 The Cruel battle
Ch.9 Get well
Ch.10 The truth
Ch.11 Home sweet home
Ch.12 The Festival
Ch.13 Festival Brawl
Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage
Ch.15 Aftermath
Ch.16 The Search
Ch.17 Night after the search
Ch.18 Panic!
Ch.19 Bad news....
Ch.20 Getting ready
Ch.21 Double Date
Ch.22 quirkless pros
Ch.23 Final battle pt.1
Ch.24 the final battle pt.2
Ch.25 End
Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!
Remake!

Ch.3 First day as a student

15.9K 191 581
By lop413

After the battle of All Might and Spider-man Against El Toro, Peter has discovered he is not in his Universe because no one knows who he is as Spider-man, which in his world the whole world knows Spider-man and in this world they don't know who he is, Peter swings to a dark ally and stays hidden then takes off his mask and already panicking.

Spider-man: oh geez!, oh geez!, This is not my Universe!....ok peter calm down...calm down...* takes a deep breath* ok...i just need help, this might be a world full of heroes...if their is heroes their might be a possible way for me to get back home...i just need some help to find a way back home that's all. And perhaps some clothes because im just wearing my suit...and im wearing underwear and no shirt under....

Meanwhile, we look at the Principles office in U.A

All Might: * in true form* and so he just swinged away , I was wondering if he's a student here In U.A.

Nezu: well Mr. All Might, i checked our student's list and non of their hero names are " Spider-man", which can only mean one thing, He must be a transfered student from a Different Nation. we must have contact with his parents or Guardian at once, I'll call in Some of our teachers to Find him and to bring him here.

All Might: ok, Sounds like a plan

Nezu: * takes a sip off my tea* it's getting late now Mr.All Might, you should be going.

All Might: Your gonna stay here?

Nezu: of course, until the other teachers find Spider-man.

All might: ok, have a good day Principal Nezu. * gets up and walks to the door*

Nezu: good day to you All Might * waves*

After All might walks out Of U.A, Izuku Midoryia is walking to his dorm with his Notebook, writing about Spider-man.

Izuku: * mumbling some words* he shoots webs....have powers of a spider...and doesn't know who is all Might is...Can this be a new hero from another country? or a Different state- * bumps into Tsuyu and Uraraka*

Tsuyu: whoops, sorry Midoryia chan, ribbit.

Uraraka: are you ok deku? you seemed a bit stressed?

Izuku: no, I'm fine, it's just im still studying about that Spider-man earlier today

Uraraka: Tell me about it, Everyone in campus were talking about it today after P.E

Tsuyu: If everyone is talking about it, that might mean the person who is Spider-man doesn't come to U.A

Izuku: i was thinking about that right now, i Believe he might be from a different country or state.

Tsuyu: not just that, He didn't know what Quirk meant, Ribbit.

Uraraka: That is true, or he Doesn't know who is All Might either

Izuku: but his quirk, is just like sero's

Sero opens his dorm after hearing his name

Sero: someone called?

izuku: oh hey sero, sorry by disturbing you

Sero: oh no its ok, i was just watching Tv until i heard you guys talking about the New Hero that we saw this morning.

Tsuyu: your right, and his quirk is kinda like yours. ribbit

sero: that's true, Instead of Tape he has some type of webs.

Uraraka: Do you think it's someone from your relatives sero?

Sero: Nope, Non of my Relatives have that type of quirk

Izuku: well, Let's just see if We can see him again.

Tsuyu: yup, Ribbit we should be doing Homework By now

Uraraka: Tsuyu is right, We'll see you guys Tomorrow, c'mon Tsu! * grabs her hand and runs off with her *

Izuku: * smiles a bit and looks at my note book*

Sero: say Izuku, Do you know why Ochaco seemed sad today?

Izuku: i have no clue sero...but i think it has to do With me confessing my feelings to her 2 days ago...

Sero: oh yea...i remember, She didn't accept it...and i felt bad for you man.

Izuku: yea...

Sero: Hey look at the bright side Midoryia, Their are plenty of fish in the sea.

Izuku: yea, your right...

Time skips by, And it's night time, Peter has no place to sleep or any money for food or a place for sleep, He decided to lay down on a ally,

Spider-man: so....hungry...* feels weak and shuts my eyes*

Ectoplasm: * sees Spider-man from side view of the street* Midnight, Snipe, I think i found him, Ill keep an eye on him until you guys get here.

Midnight and Snipe: Gotcha * We go to the exact location As Ectoplasm*

Few Minutes later

Snipe: * gets a closer look at him* Spider symbol on his chest, this gotta be him

Midnight: Aww look at him, so young and Maybe he is Homeless

Spider-man: * opens an eye and sees them and wakes up and sits up quickly scared* WHOA!, who are you guys!

Snipe: easy their Spider-man, we are here because Principal Nezu want's to see you.

Spider-Man: Principal Who?

Midnight: come with us darling, and we will show you

Spider-man: um...I don't know if i can trust you three

Ectoplasm: Their is no need to be scared Spider-man just come with us, We don't bite

Snipe: well i dont know about Midnight because she can bite many ways

Midnight: oh shush cowboy * slaps his head*

Spider-man: well...ok then...But i have my eye on all of you!

midnight: aww, such a brave hero, it just makes me so wet!

Spider-man: wait what...

Ectoplasm: Ignore her, let's just go

After Spider-man Agreed to Go with them, He then sees the U.A school and he remembers the battle was close to this school, They walk Spider-man to principal Nezu office

Nezu: Oh! hello Spider-man My name is Nezu and i'm the principal of this school, please have a seat.

Spider-man: a talking....mouse?

Snipe: just sit down

Spider-man: ok ok geez...you should check if you have the horses in the back * takes a seat*

Snipe: what?

Spider-man: the song by LIL nas X

Nezu: so Spider-man may i see your identity first?

Spider-man: um....i can't do that...

Nezu: it's ok new one, your secret will be kept by us Heros

Spider-man: promise Mr.Nezu?...

Nezu: pinky swear

Spider-man: ok.... * takes off my mask revealing my brown hair, and brown eyes*

MidNight: Ahhh! so Handsome * pinches his cheeks*

Spider-Man: um....Madam...

Nezu: Mrs.Midnight would you please

Midnight: sorry my bad * smiles*

Nezu: sorry about her, she's the R rated hero in this school

Spider-man: Wait, R-rated? how is she a teacher here?

Nezu: she calms students down if their is a fight going on. Now then, Tell me you are not from around here Aren't you?

Spider-man: for the truth, No i am Not, In fact i'm not from this Universe at all!

Ectoplasm: what do you mean?

Spider-man: i Mean this is not my world, I was transported here During a battle against my foe Mysterio, Until this Stone Brought me and maybe Mysterio to this world, And i don't know how to get back, And i need help! Please help me Mr.Nozu!

Nozu: i see, we will be glad but, we don't know how this whole Universe thing works, But we will try our best, But we have an offer for you, what's your name?

Spider-man: Peter, Peter Parker

Nozu: ah Mr.Parker, I will like to offer you classes here In U.A to learn how to Become a hero, Because in this world, you will need a license To go out their fighting Villains

Spider-Man: Really!? so i just broked a law??

Nezu: yes, But it's ok, So are you Interested?

Spider-man: hm...yea..Yea, I'm in! * smiles*

Nezu: wonderful! you just need your school uniform

Spider-man: oh...do i have to pay? because im broke and don't have a place to stay...

Midnight: you can always stay at my place cutie * winks*

Snipe: stop.....just Don't

Nezu: Not to worry! the uniform will be on the house, and we can give you your own dorm with the other students.

Spider-man: Really!/ that would be perfect! thank you so much!

Nezu: it's my pleasure, here * gives him some papers* This would be your class, and here is your dorm number and key * gives it to him*

Spider-man: class 1-A? and dorm 2-F , ok thanks

Nezu: here you go, * hands him his uniform* You start tomorrow, at 8:40 A.M in room 1-A, Your teacher is Mr.Aizawa. We hope to see you tomorrow Peter!

Spider-man: thank you! and i must need- * Snipe gives me a backpack* Backpack thanks Partner!

Snipe: my name is Snipe

Spider-man: gotcha, * gets up* well Good night and i'll see you guys Tomorrow! * leaves the room*

Nezu: oh i just love Seeing happy faces

Spider-man runs to look for His dorm and sees it's a huge building, checking the time and it's 12:30 A.M and he knows that Their people sleeping, he walks in quietly and looks for his room, after finding it he opens it and walks in

Spider-man: * quietly talks* nice room...* closes his door and gets undress to his Boxers and lays on bed and sets up a timer for 7:00 A.M* man....hope Mr.stark is looking for a way to get me back home...* sleeps*

The next Morning everyone woke up, except Peter because his Phone died during Night

Bakugou: * gets dressed* Cmon Lazy's! Wake up!

Mina: geez, talking about a morning rooster

Bakugou: What did you say Pink face!?

kirishima: Bakugou calm down, we don't have to start our morning like this.

Izuku: * gets out of my room and walks to the kitchen* morning kaminari

Denki: Hey, Morning Midoriya

IIda: everyone hurry up before we are late for school!

tsuyu: Ribbit, IIda you know rushing means more problems right?

IIda: well everyone should of been up more early.

Uraraka: hold on! * gets my backpack * I'm coming!

Peter Parker: * wakes up* Huh!? what time is it!? * gets my phone* The battery's died! darn! * looks for a clock* 7:55! crab! * gets out of bed and gets mu uniform*

IIda: is that everyone!?

All of class 1-A: Yes!

IIda: ok then let's go!

while Class 1-A leaves their dorm they Never knew Peter was their, Peter was still getting ready, after he finishes getting ready he opens his room window and grabs his backpack and keys and puts on his web shooters and he shoots a web string at a tree and swings to School, After all the Morning routine, Everyone is class except Peter. After a long swing to U.A peter makes it and runs to his class worried about being late

Peter Parker: Come on! I can't be Late on the first day! * sees his class door and stops* geez...what a big door... well here we go Parker...just act cool, and meet new people..* takes a deep breath and walks in to class*

Everyone was talking until one of them looks at peter and pointed at him and says " hey a new student" and that Boy has a smile and blond hair, after saying that everyone looks at Peter

Peter parker: * in my mind* ( Crap! their all Staring at me!, wait a minute....aren't these the same exact kids from yesterday!?, These are my class mates!?)

IIda: Greetings new guy, Welcome to class 1-A i am, IIda the class representative, what is your name?

Peter Parker: Peter Parker um..IIda

Izuku: Hi my name is Izuku Midoryia

Peter Parker: well Hey their izuku

Toru: Hi i'm Toru Hagakure!

Peter parker: woah, Hey, your invisible?

Toru: oh yea it's my quirk

Mineta: Hi I'm Mineta, you like boobs, Or butts?

Peter parker: um....what? what kind of question is that?

Momo: Mineta! Don't start with your stuff you little pervert!

Todo: so Peter, mind if i ask what's your quirk?

Peter parker: oh!.....um.....* in my mind* ( Crap, should i reveal i'm Spider-man from yesterday?....well...it's better then lying)

Mina: well, what's your quirk? i bet it's really awesome! * gets close to peter and smiles*

Peter Parker: * sighs* i think all of you may know already

Uraraka: we do?

Ojiro: did we see you during the sports festival? or?

Peter parker: no...Well i'm ready for many questions...

Izuku: what are you talking about peter?

Peter Parker: * puts my backpack on the floor and opens it and gets my mask and puts it on* I am Spider-man from yesterday..

All of class 1-A are shocked and half of the class go up to him

Mina: Really!? So you were the hero from Yesterday!

Sero: No way! You Were amazing yesterday!

Denki: You were a good Fighter!

Tsuyu: How did you timed the Attacks yesterday!?

Izuku: no way....Spider-man is our new member * smiles happily* Amazing!

Many of the class were saying so many questions

Peter parker: oh god....* backs up*

Momo: Ok that's Enough!

IIda: i agree with Yaoyorozu! can you see that you all are scaring Peter?

Kirishima: Come on Tenya! didn't you see how he fought yesterday! we all have questions

Iida: yes I know! but you guys are making him uncomfortable in his first day!, now everyone take a seat! class is about to start!

everyone takes their seat

IIda: Peter you should look for a seat.

Peter parker: oh yea, * takes off my mask* um...* walks to look for a seat*

sero: pssh! peter! * points behind me*

Peter parker: oh, tha- * Mina calls me*

Mina: no peter sit next to me *smiles*

Peter parker: oh...

Kirishima: No peter sit by me!

Peter parker: jesus...

IIda: Din't i just say...

aizawa enters the class

Peter parker: oh! * looks for a seat and sits behind Izuku*

Aizawa: Good morning class

everyone: Good morning Mr.Aizawa

Aizawa: as you all may know, we have a new student today. * Grabs a card* Peter Parker

Peter Parker: oh, * raises hand* here

Aizawa: stand up here in front of the class

Peter Parker: Ok then * walks up to the class*

Aizawa: * whispers to Him* whatever you do, Don't tell them your from a Different Universe.

Peter parker: o-ok

Aizawa: So Mr.Parker you transfered here all the way from The United States huh?

Jiro: he came here all the way from their?

Mina: Cool!

Peter parker: uh....that's

Aizawa: * eyes glow red starring at Peter*

Peter Parker: That's True! y-yea! hehe...

Todo: hm something seems suspicious...

Tokoyami: why would you think of that?

Todo: Mr.Aizawa whispered something to Peter, and he gave him an dreadful stare...

Aizawa: Mind telling a class about yourself peter?

Peter parker: yea, My name Peter Parker and- * gets interrupted by bakugou*

Bakugou: We know Bug boy! we are not stupid!

Peter parker: * stares at Bakugou a bit angrily*

Bakugou: what are you looking at Eagle boy!?

Peter Parker: anyways...I am 16 Years old, And i came from S.H.I.E.L.D * lies*

Uraraka: * raises hand*

Peter parker: oh, yes * points at uraraka*

Uraraka: what is S.H.I.E.L.D?

Peter Parker: S.H.I.E.L.D is just like this school but instead of classes you just train alot by real Super heroes and get easy missions, and yes you learn how to become a Hero.

Izuku: * writes that on my Notebook* he came from S.H.I.E.L.D

Denki: dude, you need to chill out with all these notes stuff hehe

Kirishima: * raises my hand*

Peter parker: yes * points at Kirishima*

Kirishima: Did you fight any real Bad guys back in the U.S?

Peter Parker: actually i did, alot of them

Mineta: mind telling us of how dangerous they were?

Peter parker: well as a hero, I just beat them until they surrender, Not Kill, But i did fought some that are very tough, and powerful. Like this one Villain Ultron, He is a Robotic Virus that wants to wipe out Humanity and take over Society, He keeps getting back up, and their is Kang, An evil Time Traveling War lord who wants to control The Past, and change the present.

Izuku: * keeps writing all of that stuff on my Notebook* Amazing

Bakugou: Hey i have a question, Why don't you show us your power Pip Squeak.

Peter parker: oh if you wanna see me shoot webs i gotta need my web shooters

Tsuyu: web shooters? Ribbit

Peter parker: yea their in my backpack.

Izuku: wait, so you don't shoot web's from your body?

Peter parker: well, back then i could, but i got an Idea to create wen shooters and make my web fluids out of my chemistry class back in the U.S

Bakugou: so, You don't really have a quirk?

Peter parker: oh i do, My hands can grip on anything, i have super strength and i have spider senses, they can warn me when something bad is about to happen.

Aizawa: well that's enough questions for now class, Peter you may now go back to your seat.

Peter parker: * walks back to my seat behinf Izuku and taps on his shoulders*

Izuku: oh, * turns around* what is it Peter?

Peter Parker: why are you taking Notes? No one else is taking Notes

Izuku: oh i take notes so i can know every great hero, i take Notes of every hero i know * shows him*

Peter parker: woah, that's really cool dude, your really into being a hero huh?

Izuku: ever since i was a kid

Peter parker: wow, you kinda remind me of myself when i was a kid Midoryia.

Peter parker: yea, it brings back memories when i was a huge fan of Iron Man

Izuku: wow that's amazing.

Peter parker: * smiles and pats Izuku back* keep it up bro, you'll become a hero

Izuku: thanks Peter

Aizawa: Ok class today we are gonna be taking a Pop quiz

Everyone: AWWWWWWWW

To be continued ..........

Hey guys just let you all know that This was the biggest Chapter i ever typed, Now im not sure it's the biggest because more chapters are coming your way, So Thank you guys for reading this Chapter and Tomorrow Chapter 4 will come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
2.3K 55 8
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man dies, only a few days after his birthday, from fighting the Sinister Five. He suddenly wakes up in a world where bein...
132K 3.9K 70
You all know the origin story of radioactive bug bites; with great power comes great responsibility. But what if this time it was different? What if...
850 0 3
Dr. Doom creates a trans-dimensional gateway to enslave the multiverse. Thanks to Spider-Man's sacrifice, his quest was thwarted. The gateway, howeve...