Bradga Short Stories

Por alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... Más

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

Waited for you (mature)

1.2K 47 25
Por alwayshighonyou

I am so sorry for not updating but I couldn't write anything new despite many requests because I'm lazy and also uninspired? Don't know how to explain it. Anyway, if you have ANY requests that I haven't worked on yet, PLEASE send me a direct message so I don't forget about them. If you comment them I'm more likely to lose the comment and then I won't find it again and forget about the idea 😩 I suck, I know.

This is a request by gagaxbradley

(There will be tons of time jumps and I'm sorry in advance)

"I can't believe you're going over to Bradley Coopers house for movie night tonight! Do you know what that means?" Maribel squeaked out in her high pitched voice while she pressed her books to her big chest, squeezing her boobs together even more than the tight top did already. Before Stefani could even attempt to answer Maribel already continued to ramble. "It means that you're not going to be the biggest loser at this school anymore! He's the hottest guy here, the hottest. I can't believe he asked you out."

Stefani sighed and walked her out of school, grabbing her backpack to keep it closer to her body. "Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that he's asking me out? Maybe it's just a stupid prank again." She shrugged, not really believing that someone like Bradley Cooper could be interested in her. She wasn't the prettiest and definitely not the most popular girl in school and most of his friends including his ex girlfriend loved to torture and bully her any chance they got.

"No! Bradley is such a nice guy! Remember that he stuck up for you every time Irina said something mean about you. He never picked on you or me, not once." Maribel shrugged when she spotted her dads car pulling into the schools driveway. "Anyway, gotta go! Text me!" She blew Stefani a kiss and ran off, her blonde hair blowing in the wind.

Stefani sighed, put her earbuds into her ears and started walking home. It's not like she wasn't excited for tonight because she was more than excited. Bradley had been her crush for as long as she could remember. They used to be close friends in kindergarten but as time went by they both changed and while Bradley joined the popular friends group, Stefani had a hard time making the one friend she had. They still talked whenever it came up but never really hung out intentionally, so when Bradley asked her to watch a movie with him at his house, it caught her by surprise.

••••

"You can't look like a fucking nun, virgin Maria!" Maribel complained while Stefani showed her different outfits through the FaceTime call.

"I don't have anything appropriate." Stefani groaned. "Should I just ask Natali?"

Maribel nodded. "Yeah, her fashion sense is much better than yours, no offense."

Stefani giggled. "Thanks. Talk to you later." She said before hanging up. She knocked on Natalis door and walked inside when she called her in.

"What's up?" She asked, looking up from her magazine.

"I'm going on a date-"

"You? A date? With a boy?" Natali sat up, interested now. "And let me guess: you need clothing advise from your much cooler younger sister?"

Stefani rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Sweet! Follow me!" Natali said and let her magic do its thing.

••••

(I wanted to make a cute outfit edit but my editing app is down so y'all will have to deal with this mess I guess...)

"I'm so mad at you for looking cute in everything you wear. Can't believe you talked me into that long skirt. The short one would've looked bomb with your legs but I'll get over it one day." Natali let out a dramatic sigh, still mourning over the cute short skirt she'd picked out before.

"I can't leave my house in a skirt that short! Mom and dad would never let me go out like that anyway." Stefani said, brushing over the soft material of the skirt. It wasn't out of her comfort zone and fit her usual style much better than the previous one and she didn't want to feel completely uncomfortable. She was already nervous enough.

"They let me go out like that."

"You're long gone, that's why. When was the last time you even stepped foot into church?"

"If there was a god up there, maths and chemistry wouldn't be school subjects." Natali pointed a finger at her giggling sister. "Now leave before your boyfriend has to wait for too long."

Stefani pressed a gentle kiss to her sisters cheek who immediately wiped on it and rushed downstairs. "Mom! Dad! I'm leaving!" She announced, grabbing her handbag on the way outside.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Her dad yelled after her with a chuckle.

The closer Stefani got to Bradley's house, the more nervous she got. She still had doubts that it was real and serious and felt nervous about potentially getting tortured or teased again. Would Bradley do that to her? He was friends with them after all, but like Maribel said: he was a nice guy and hadn't ever even attempted to hurt her in any way, so why couldn't she fully trust him?

When she stood in front of the door and knocked she almost peed herself, that's how nervous she was and when Bradley opened the door and let her inside she didn't know what to say besides 'hi'. Pathetic.

"You can sit down, I made popcorn and chose three movies so you can pick out which one you want to watch." He smiled, handing her the DVDs before he disappeared into the kitchen. When he got back Stefani held up a movie and smiled up at him. He put the popcorn on the table, started the movie and then leaned back next to her. "Have I told you how beautiful you look today? I mean, you've always been beautiful, but I like the skirt." He said, chuckling at his lame attempt at a compliment.

Stefani blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She squeaked out in her nervous voice.

Bradley noticed how tense she was immediately and instantly knew what would be running around through mind now. He tried to keep his friends from picking on her several times but they were straight up assholes when it came to that and never listened to him anyway. The only reason he still hung around them was the fact that they were in the same football team and he had to get along with them for the sake of the team. He also wasn't a big fan of confrontation and did anything he could to not get involved in any of their bullshit. Whenever he did catch them picking on Stefani though, he couldn't help but intervene. She was breathtaking, smart and had been one of his best and only friends when they were younger. He wished they'd never drifted apart in the first place and that he wasn't so much of a coward and attempted to make a move on her a lot sooner. "There's nothing to worry about. No one else is here and no one is going to try and mess with you. Not when you're with me." He said, hesitantly reaching for her hand. When she didn't pull away he carefully intertwined their fingers and smiled at her.

"I guess I just didn't make the best memories with any of your friends." She shrugged. "They're not exactly the nicest people."

"I know. I'm sorry." He said and stayed quiet when she turned her head back towards the movie to pay attention to it. Her head fell down to rest on his shoulder after a while and he smiled.

••••

"I can't believe you went on a date with Bradley Cooper." Maribel said, still not over it.

Stefani let out a laugh and shook her head. "And the teasing stopped immediately! No one dares to touch or talk to us. It feels so good, Mar." she said, spotting Bradley in the crowd. He raised his hand to wave at her and she waved back, smiling.

"Go over to him!" Maribel said.

"Never! Besides, I have to go home anyway."

••••

"What did you pick?" Bradley asked, jumping onto the bed next to Stefani. They'd moved to his room a few days ago, seeing as movie nights have become their thing lately and they wanted to be more comfortable.

"I want you to pick today. I always get to pick and I want to watch something you'd be interested in." She said, holding the movies up to let him choose. He chuckled and randomly grabbed one to put it on.

"You're adorable, do you know that?" He asked, making her blush again. She wasn't as nervous around him anymore and definitely trusted him, but compliments still threw her off.

"You've told me before, yes. Thank you." She smiled, cuddling into his side once he was next to her again.

••••

Bradley shifted next to Stefani, making her look up at him. "What's wrong?" She asked, blushing when her eyes landed on the bulge in his pants. Dear lord...

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. I didn't know a freaking movie would turn me on, especially now! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything." He apologized, trying to hide behind a pillow.

Stefani giggled and sat up next to him. "It's okay. I was kinda turned on there as well. You just can't see it." She admitted, surprising herself.

"You can't say things like that while I am trying to calm down." He complained, trying to make the boner go away again. God, this was embarrassing!

Stefani innocently watched him try to relax again. The unfamiliar throbbing she felt between her legs had her grow curious, so curious that she couldn't hold back anymore. She leaned towards Bradley and pressed her lips on his. I'm going to hell! She thought.

Bradley gently pulled her closer and she soon was on his lap, the dress she was wearing was hitched up a little, revealing her white underwear to him. His hand made its way to her front and without warning he started rubbing her. It felt so good to her that she didn't even care about how wrong it was and about how disappointed her parents would be in her. All she could feel were his lips on hers and his fingers pleasuring her.

She started to move on top of him, making him groan and he took it a step further, testing the waters by pushing her panties to the side and slipping a finger into her. She let out a quiet moan and bit down on her bottom lip, watching the way his finger disappeared inside of her before he pulled it out again to repeat the same process over and over again. "That feels so good." She mumbled, throwing her head back when her legs started to shake and her very first orgasm hit her.

"Damn, you're perfect." Bradley said after sucking his finger clean. He quickly pushed his pants down his own legs and Stefani gulped when her eyes landed on his hard cock for the first time.

This was the first time she'd seen one in her life and when he put a condom on and positioned himself at her entrance she grabbed his shoulders, snapped out of her trance and stopped him. "Wait." She said.

"Is everything alright?" Bradley asked, brushing some hair out of her face.

"I was scared of telling you this because I want this but I'm a virgin and I'm sorry for not saying anything! I thought you wouldn't want to keep going if you knew." She mumbled, embarrassed with herself.

Bradley smiled and shook his head. "It's okay. I'll just go slow and it'll all be fine. Do you really want this? Are you 100% sure?" He asked again.

When Stefani nodded he slowly pushed into her, inch by inch to let her get used to his size. It didn't really help that he was big and she was exceptionally tiny in comparison to other girls her age. "You're way too big." She whined, trying to handle the pain.

"Do you want me to stop? I don't want to hurt you." He said, holding her still on top of him.

She shook her head and let him move again, relaxing a bit when the worst pain was over and the pleasure started to kick in. Within minutes she could enjoy the feeling and started moaning, letting him know that she liked it now. Bradley picked up his pace a bit and tried not to cum too soon, since she was tight and that made it hard for him to hold back.

His hand moved towards her clit and he started rubbing her, his movements getting faster and harder the louder she got. Stefani started moving with him, feeling him deep inside of her, stretching her out completely. "You're so deep inside of me, it feels so good." She cried out, letting him kiss her again. He pushed in and out of her much faster than before and the sound of their hips meeting, her soft moans and pleas and the way she held onto his shoulders sent him over the edge in seconds.

She gasped at the feeling of his cum shooting into the condom as he came and blushed. Did she just make him cum?

"God, I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back anymore. You feel too good." Bradley confessed, filling her with a feeling of pride.

She smiled and kissed him again, letting him pull out of her. Bradley's fingers made their way in between her legs again and he continued playing with her clit until he moved down. Stefani watched him curiously and threw her head back when he started eating her out. She'd never felt this good before and the way he softly licked at her clit sent her over the edge in minutes, the strong orgasm rippling through her entire body. "Wow, that was crazy." She said, making Bradley chuckle.

"Crazy?" He asked.

"Yes! Totally crazy, insane, amazing." She held a finger up for each adjective, making the both of them laugh.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked her after a while.

Stefani shrugged. "I'm a bit sore but I'll take the pain if it means I get to do this again." She smiled, earning a kiss from him for being so cute.

"It'll get even better the more we do it. They pain will fully vanish and you'll just feel good." He explained, playing with her hair.

She smiled and cuddled more into him. "Thanks. For being my first and not making it horrible." She giggled.

Bradley kissed the top of her head. "Thank you for waiting for me."

This was trash I'm sorry. It's 1:30am and I didn't edit this or reread it because I -once again- suck lol forgive me pls

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.9K 645 15
Sequel to Cooper's Children's Home! Bradley and Stefani fell in love fast but their different lives tore them apart again. When unexpected news turn...
7K 452 13
When Bradley and Stefani wake up next to each other without memories of the past night they have to face dangerous situations in order to find Bradle...
16.4K 836 12
The story of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, as told by Irina Shayk. She watches her partner slowly fall in love with someone else. Loosely based on re...
22K 819 17
Gaga and Bradley are in love with each other, but they are too afraid to tell the truth to one another. What can possible happen to those who are sou...