You Are My Soul Mate!

By kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! More

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 23❤️

4.3K 470 170
By kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Nandini loves Manik........Manik met Shekhar and Dev.
............................................................

After meeting Shekhar and Dev in the Art gallery, Manik wandered around with his friends and returned to home tiredly by evening.

Nandini is watching television in the living area. When she saw Manik entering the home, she stood from the sofa.

But Manik ignored Nandini and is about to climb up the stairs to reach his home.

Nandini  :  "Manik!"

Hearing her voice, Manik turned and looked at her and gave her "what" look.

Nandini :  "I cleaned your room"

Manik sternly  :  "What for that now?"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "No...Nothing...just like that said"

Manik sternly  :  "Anything more?"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "No..thing"

Manik shouted  :  "Mom! One cup coffee!"

Nandini  :  "Bua and Nani went to a baby shower function...I will bring your coffee"

Manik sternly  :  "No need anything from you"

Saying this Manik is about to climb the stairs again when Nandini again called him.

Nandini  :  "Manik!"

This time , Manik didn't turned back but stopped in his tracks...

Manik  :  "What?"

Nandini  :  "You told to clean your room until I give you money for the watch. Like that only....this work too..."

Manik's lips widened with a big smile....But he controlled the smile with great difficulty and turned and looked at her.

Manik sternly  :  "Okay...Prepare the coffee quickly...I will fresh up and come"

Saying this Manik went to his room.

Nandini with lots of happiness rushed to the kitchen.

As said Manik after freshening up came to the living area and sat on the sofa.

Nandini came with the coffee.

Manik silently took the coffee from the tray and is about to drink it when....

Manik  :  "Nandini! You are very much interested in serving me coffee. Why?"

Hearing this question suddenly.....Nandini not knowing what to tell kept quiet.

Manik  :  "You don't like me at all...So I have a doubt whether you mixed something in coffee...I am sure that you don't have courage to mix poison in coffee"

Hearing this Nandini became sad and worriedly looked at Manik....

Manik  :  "May be you mixed salt instead of sugar.....Am I right?"

Nandini not knowing how to make him believe suddenly grabbed the coffee cup from his hand and drank one sip...

Nandini with little anger  :   "If salt is mixed in it...I could not have drank right? I mixed only sugar in it. It is tasty too. Now..have this...Drink it!"

Manik took the coffee cup from her hand and drink it while looking at Nandini with lots and lots of happiness in his heart...

Nandini with tears in her eyes  :  "Now you believe me right?  I am not that bad person to mix poison and kill you..."

Saying this Nandini walked past him quickly..

Manik in mind  :  "Hey Manik! I think you did crossed your limits of teasing"

Saying this Manik cursed himself and followed Nandini who went to Garden!

Manik saw Nandini who is crying heavily and wiping her tears ....

Manik came near her.

Manik sternly  :  "Why are you crying...now? What did I tell wrong? Since you don't like me..I had a small doubt. That's why I asked you...."

Hearing this Nandini looked at Manik.....Looking her face which is red due to crying heavily, Manik panicked...

Manik  :  "Hey Nandu!  I said it just like that.....For that why are you crying like this...See you eyes...It became so reddish"

Saying this Manik is about to wipe her tears, but Nandini took some steps back...

Seeing Nandini's ignorance again....Manik's anger rose to peak but with great difficulty he controlled his anger.

Manik angrily  :  "Fine! What I said is wrong only...For that don't cry like this....If mom sees you in this condition, she will surely blame me again for troubling you"

Hearing what Manik told, Nandini wiped her tears fastly..

Manik  sadly  :  "My time is like that...Do you know how was I used to be...But now I am even afraid of small things"

Manik said it with some expressions like a joke  which made Nandini laugh wholeheartedly!

When Nandini smiled, as usual a dimple formed in her cheek.

Like always, Manik fall into that dimple and kept staring at her.

Feeling Manik's gaze on her,   Nandini's cheeks turned crimson red....Due to shyness to look at Manik, Nandini turned to the other side.

But Manik went and stood before her and started to stare at her again.

Nandini while looking down shyly  :  "Manik!  Go from her...What if Bua see us?"

But Manik didn't hear it at all and continued his work.

Manik  :  "Nandu! Do you know who you are?  Do you know where you have to live?"

Hearing it Nandini gave a questioning look to Manik.

Manik  :  "Nandu! You are my soul! You are my life Nandu! This is your place to live..."

Saying this he took her hand and kept it on his chest (heart)

Manik lovingly :  "Nandu! I know you too like me very much. Whenever you look at me, I never saw any hatred towards me. Whenever I come close to you, I only saw happiness in your eyes. In that belief only I proposed you on that day.....But you are avoiding me for some reason.....Tell me what is the reason.....If what you are saying is reasonable to accept....I myself will start distancing from you...Please Nandu....Tell me what is in your heart....I will see whether I can solve it.. Tell me Nandu"

Saying this Manik gave pleading look to Nandini.

Nandini  :  "Nothing like that Manik....Leave me..I want to go."

Nandini is trying to release herself from Manik's hold....Manik glared at Nandini.....

Nandini not able to look at Manik's angry eyes turned her head to the other side.

Manik  :  "Okay Nandu....No problem if you don't have the reason....But don't hide your love for me....I am ready to face anything for you...Tell me ....You too love me right?"

Nandini didn't replied and kept quiet..

Manik  :  "I know. I know you too love me...Can I say you how do I know that you too love me?"

Manik keenly looked at Nandini's face.

Manik continued  :  "My watch! Where is my watch?"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "That...That only I broke so I threw it away"

Manik lovingly  :  "Don't lie to me Nandini. I knew that you didn't broke the watch..Instead, the watch is safely kept in your cupboard beneath your dresses....Not only that...with the watch, you kept my photo too...."

Hearing this Nandini's eyes widened in surprise.

Manik chuckled  :  "That day, I can't accept that you don't like me.....So I went to your room to check whether you mentioned about me in any diary or something!  When I was checking in your cupboard, I got to see my watch and my photo"

Nandini can't look at Manik anymore so she hung her head down.

Manik  :  "Nandu ! speak out...Tell me now.. Tell me that you love me....Tell me Nandu..Look at me and tell me that you like me"

Nandini  :  "No need Manik...Leave me"

Manik  :  "That what I am asking...Why?  You know that I love you and you too love me...Then why are you avoiding me? I can't understand Nandu...Are you thinking that I will betray you? Or you are thinking that no one in this home will accept our love...In our home, all love you so much Nandu...If they come to know we are in love, they will be very happy...But even if they doesn't like our relationship, I will go against............"

Manik stopped since he is interrupted by Nandini's fingers on his lips signing not to say anything further.

Nandini  :  "You should not say like this Manik....Because of  me you should not go against anyone...I want all of you Manik. This is the reason I am afraid for...."

Hearing this Manik laughed..

Manik  :  "I knew it....I knew that this will be the reason because of which you are avoiding me. I guessed it..Is this the matter to even consider Nandu?"

Nandini  :  "This matter may seem to be ordinary for you...But not for me Manik. I am an Orphan Manik...I don't have mother and father or any kind of relations....But Bua, Mamu and Nani fostered me with lots of love and affection...I can't betray them Manik. I can't bear the hatred of them....Leave me Manik please... Bua and Nani might have some wishes and desires....I don't want to change their thinking"

Hearing this, Manik gave a confusing look to Nandini.

Manik  :  "One minute, one minute.....What Wish? What desire? What are you talking about?"

Nandini  stammeringly :  "Nani.......might have wish that you....... should marry her own grand daughter -Sonakshi di ...That wish should not be spoiled because of me Manik"

Manik laughed hearing this and then lovingly looked at Nandini.

Manik  :  "For saying this sentence itself you are very difficult Nandu...If something like that happened in real.....can you watch it?"

Nandini kept quiet...

Manik interlocked his fingers with her fingers....But Nandini who tried to remove her fingers from his hold failed miserably..

Manik smiled and kissed her fingers...

Her fingers started to shiver due to his kiss....Sensing it Manik pressed her hand like giving assurance...

Manik  :  "Nandu...I can very well understand your fear and worries .... But Nandu these fear and worries are needless. Why we have to fear now itself for something which may or may not happen in future....I have belief...You too believe that our love will be accepted by everyone in this home...The love you have for me is true right?"

Nandini nodded in Yes immediately.

Manik's face beamed with happiness :  "Superb Nandu...Atleast now you accepted that you love me..."

Nandini who unconsciously nodded her head felt shy and smiled at Manik...

Nandini  :  "Manik! Atleast now you leave my hands..I have to go...Someone might come"

Nandini pleaded Manik..

Manik  :  "No, I won't..You tell me once, I LOVE YOU...then only I am gonna leave you"

Nandini  :  "Please Manik...I will tell you another day... Nani and Bua will come to home now"

Manik  :  "Just 3 words Nandu...How much time will it take?"

From Living Area....

"Manik!"

Nandini  :  "Bua came Manik....Leave my hand"

Manik  :  "You escaped now..But I will not leave you next time.."

Saying this Manik kissed her cheek....

Nandini stumbled for a second due to the unexpected kiss from Manik.

Manik winked at Nandini looking at her situation....

Leaving her hands, Manik patted her cheeks and went inside the home...

............1734 Words......................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik ?

Few words for Nandini?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

My new One Shot

Do Read it!❤️

Do VOTE and COMMENT on the story!

Yours Premii ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 393 5
Diego wasn't the only one to join the herd. his mate Darlene joined as well. watch how Darlene changes the story.
446K 28K 38
#1 in Humor Genre 06/05/2016 #1 in Humor 4/05/2016 (what's hot) [Completed on 21/05/2016] Nandini Murthy Khanna: A fun and carefree girl. A girl full...
458K 25.2K 27
#11 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 Written By Mawara Ezaj
2.5K 99 14
River is a cold hearted woman who never lets anyone see her true emotions except her two best friends Hayley and Isabella. River lives in the wealthy...