Back to back

By Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... More

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

Easier said than done

1.3K 36 3
By Golden_L_M

"Lisa, I have a great news for you," my manager said over the phone. 

"Really? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I can't talk right now, I'm still at police station, I will tell you when I get back to the company," he said and before I could say anything else in return, he hung up on me. 

Is this about that sasaeng fan? I hope it is! You see...four months ago, when I left Jungkook and that red- haired girl in the hallway, I ran straight to our waiting room. 
While trying to find the charger for my dead phone I was so nervous that my behaviour didn't go by unnoticed. 

"Lisa, are you okay?" Jisoo asked, her voice expressing the concern. 

I nodded, but when she come nearer and looked me in the eyes, I couldn't hold it in anymore. So, I started crying. At first, they thought that I got injured, so they got me seated and Rosie pulled out her phone, probably because she wanted to call our manager, so he could take me to the hospital. 
I wanted to explain that there is no need for that but how do I explain that it was not my foot or arm that hurt, how do I explain that my heart is hurting? 

How do I tell them that I can't breathe because of the heartbreak? 

Maybe it was a good thing that I got seated because before I could say anything to stop Rosie from her act, I passed out. 

I woke up in my bed, being carefully tucked in it. I looked around, seeing the cup of tea sitting at the bedside table and I could hear Jennie's voice coming from the living room. 

"We shouldn't assume anything, let's wait for her to wake up and tell us herself," I could hear her.

It seemed like they were talking about me. Did they find out about me and Jungkook?

Jungkook. 

His name filled my head, I could see his image in front of me and immediately my heart felt ten thousand pounds heavier. He must be hurting too. I knew very well that he loved me dearly and that this situation was just as painful for his as it was for me. 
But I had to do it, I had to protect him. And by that I didn't mean that I'll willingly give up on our love, I will fight for our it and when I succeed, I will go back to him.
That is, if he will want to accept me back. 

I didn't want him to forget about me, I didn't want him to stop loving me. As selfish as I might appear, I wanted to linger in his memory. I wanted him to remember me in all the things we did together, I wanted him to keep me in his heart, at the place where he loves me unconditionally. 

Not wanting to get too lost into my own thoughts, I choose to leave my bed and face the girls. I had to tell them the truth and I had to make sure to inform my manager and company about it so they could take some action. 

So, I did. Girls were gasping and covering their mouths when I ended my story. They all had teary eyes as I started to talk about the heartache, I felt the moment I left Jungkook in the hallway, looking extremely desperate. 

"So, what's your plan?" Jennie asked. 

"I have to tell this to our manager and company, hopefully they will be able to do something," I said. 

But things were easier to say than they could be done. At least, they can't be done as quickly as we want them to be. 

"I'm really saddened to hear about this Lisa, but I don't know what to do since we don't know much about this sasaeng, do we?" our Boss said, massaging his temples. 
He had frequent headaches, probably because of all the stress he was under. 

The pressure on our company was huge. Bigbang sunbaenims were mostly enlisted which left the company without their biggest money makers, Ikon and Winner were working on their comebacks but were still not ready to proceed with it, even we were preparing to be back with new content in June but the problem were the demanding fandoms. 
Every and each one of them had their own ideas of how the groups should promote and how many comebacks should they have...and there were many fanwars too. 

"I didn't know that this is going to be this hard, I mean VIPs were never this aggressive about comebacks but with every generation the fans become more and more demanding. And not only that, it seems like with every passing year there are more and more obsessed fans that wouldn't even leave their idols to breath normally," it appears he was talking to himself. 

"Are you okay boss?" I asked, because he did seem a little pale.

"Yeah, yeah, Lisa. Don't worry. Listen, I will think about how we should solve this problem that accrued between the two of you.
I will try to get in contact with Bighit's Bang Si-hyuk and we will try to do something. I will try my best, so for now focus on your comeback and leave this to me, okay?" he said and gave me a light smile. 

Even though many through that our Boss was heartless for not giving us enough comebacks and "hiding is in his dungeon", it wasn't true. It's just that, that our company was always about quality and not quantity.
Also, he didn't want us to work only, moreover he wanted us to live our lives as normal as we could. 

"I want you to experience all the good things that life has to offer. I want you to achieve all your dreams and always aim higher. 
I want you to become role models for others but most importantly I want you to be able to live good even after you disband. I will allow you to travel, I will allow you to date, to represent the brands and many more, but please don't get too careless because it could affect your career in ways that could even ruin your life. 
Also, I saw that your fans are demanding that they want to see you in more ads etc. Let me be clear girls, I don't want you to be easily connected, I want to make you special, you know, limited edition," our Boss said a few months ago and I understood. 

He cared for us, he cared for our well-being, so I trusted him with is matter, I was sure that he will do something to stop that sasaeng from coming between me and Jungkook. I just had to wait patiently. 

So, I tried to think less about him. I solemnly focused on our comeback. I wanted to give our Blinks the best it could get and I was sure that they were going to like it. Our fans surly were nagging our Boss all the time, but they were also the sweetest and most supportive fandom when it came to us. I practised from an early morning to late at night, I hung up with my members only, avoiding the company of my other friends just in order not to get too lost in conversation where I would have to explain why I parted from Jungkook. 

But at night, when it all became queit, I couldn't help myself but to think about him. His loving eyes, his tender arms that held me as if I could broke any moment, his soft lips against mine and his gentle voice that felt like a song to my ears, everytime he spoke. 
I missed everything about him, from his scent to our romantic conversations. And just like that, I feel asleep with tears in my eyes, every night for the past couple of months. 

Today, four months after our break up my manager visited me at the company practise room only to tell me that finally the sasaeng was caught and that she got a restriction on coming even close to Jungkook and me. She also got a high fine to pay and had to write an apology to both of us. 

Finally. 

I could see him again now. 

Right? 

But as many other things, it was easier said than done. 

----------

Hello, guys! Here is a new update! I hope you like it!  Thank you all for reading and special thanks to all that upvoted and commented! Thank you very, very much! 

Stay healty and good. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.5K 18
[COMPLETED] •ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ sᴀʏs ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ• _____________________ -𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔- -𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 -𝐋𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐧 ©Lisgotkoo...
28.4K 867 24
It all started with a flip phone.... After two renown idols, Jungkook and Lisa meet, they start to find comfort in each other. But both have a reput...
12.9K 467 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED