Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Friends with Benefits

29.5K 1.3K 1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 14

Edited
_

________________________________________

"-you know I was honestly blown away" Jooyoung stated with a toothy grin.

"Your exaggeration is making me want to throw myself away" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Okay- a little. A little-" Jooyoung laughed high-fiving the pink haired male who stood beside her.

"Taehyung?! You too??!!" Kai gasped and Taehyung put his arms in surrender.

"Dont blame me-" Taehyung snickered "everyone has their own series of worst case scenarios on getting drunk. I myself had a fair share of mine"

Taehyung grinned looking at the male.

"You're gonna tell or what?" Jooyoung crossed her arms.

"And that folks- is a story to share on another time!" Taehyung grinned looking at the disbelief splayed across his two new friends.

"C'mon Tae-"

"What are all of you doing here? Shouldnt you be there out already?!" The familiar voice yelled making the three flinch.

"Wh-" Taehyung turned around but frowned.

"Who pissed in her cheerios?" Kai whispered and Jooyoung snickered.

"Tomboy. You got something to say?" Hani walked closer, her arms crossed across her chest.

Jooyoung's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm not a Tomboy." Jooyoung replied calmly.

"Sure do look like one" Hani smirked looking down at Jooyoung's flat chest, shrugging.

"This bi-" Kai almost hissed but Taehyung interrupted him standing in his way.

"Please leave." Taehyung said looking down at the girl. "We'll be out there"

Hani scoffed "you know- you've got this annoying habit of sticking your foot into other's business? It's really disrespectful"

Hani clicked her tongue in a mocking way.

"Dragging other women down just because they are beautiful than you... is disrespectful Hani." Taehyung replied calmly, his face almost emotionless.

Hani scoffed "How- how dare you?"

"Heard that before." Taehyung stated "will probably hear it again- but I dont really care. I dont know what's your problem with me, but if you're having a problem with me- then leave it between us instead of bringing other people into it. "

Hani stilled at the deep voice. Taehyung knew exactly how to bend his voice over to always have the upper hand in a conversation.

"Let's go guys-" Taehyung sighed walking ahead. Jooyoung rolled her eyes at Hani and Kai simply glared at Hani as he walked past her.

"You'll regret this." Hani said outloud, making Taehyung halt in his steps. "You'll regret this a lot."

Taehyung's facade broke as he sighed exasperatedly- even dramatically if you ask me

"Jesus woman- I barely know you. And you're acting like I stole your kidneys or something. It was just a job interview that you lost, but you're still working here- so what's wrong? Huh? Things turned out right anyway for you so why are you behind me?!" Taehyung paused from his mini mental breakdown.

Hani stumbled for words. "Because.. you-"

The three just blinked at her in silence. Taehyung's mind spun.

Is it because she knows he fucked her ex?

Is that what it is?!

Taehyung nervously laughed in his head. There was no way Hani would ever know about it.

Taehyung decided against asking that and kept his cool on.

"You know what Hani- do yourself a favor and leave me the fuck alone. Bye" Taehyung rolled his eyes one last time before heading out.

"Hey... thanks actually-" Jooyoung said, a little shy and awkward.

Taehyung smiled at her.

"- I.. I really appreciate it" she looked up to find Taehyung smiling at her.

Taehyung nodded with a fond smile.

"Okay!!!" Kai interrupted, engulfing the two in his arms "Group hug!!"

The three broke into a laughter as they detached themselves.

"Kai is such a softie." Jooyoung commented, pulling his cheeks as they walked towards their set.

"I am not-"

"You are."

"Am not."

"Mmhmmm"

"Okay.. maybe a little"

*******

Taehyung sighed looking at his phone, bored.

Taehyung did not have anything other than a normal shoot for a small scale business brand clothesline. He didnt have to shoot any videos either considering the said male, he apparently worked under was off to his vocal lessons the entire day.

Taehyung does not state that he missed the younger's presence.

Oh please- Taehyung wasnt some sap.

But it felt empty. The whole practice room was empty and the pink haired male felt a little restless.

Taehyung was about to shut his phone when his phone beeped in his hands.

Opening his messages, he found Jimin's name highlighted at the top.

Chimothy: you done or what? I'm bored and hungry. Can we go get some McD?

Taehyung sighed and began typing.

Taehyung: yep. Me too. But I'm not done yet. I've to wait for some time.

Taehyung: you can go ahead tho. I'll catch up with you later.

Chimothy: nah man- imma wait. Just text me when you're heading out and even I'll head out at the same time. Kay?

Taehyung: okayyyyyyy

Chimothy: can you like snap a pic of your coconut boy? Yoonji has been talking about it nonstop.

Taehyung: uhhhhhhhhhhh...... since when did you start caring Yoonji's wishes? *smirks*

Chimothy: ........

Chimothy: hey! I care okay? Playboy but a loverboy hun. Dont exercise Hate privilege.

Taehyung: that made absolutely no sense.

Chimothy: I'd take a snap of Junglebook's dicc if I were in your place and you were in Yoonji's and you had asked me for a picture.

Taehyung: I'll stop you right there. Thankyou but no thankyou.

Taehyung snorted. As if he hadn't already seen it.

Chimothy: you doing it tho?

Taehyung: I think I'll get fired if I do that. Jail time doesnt sound very nice and I think I want to keep my Mercedes. :D

Chimothy: ugh you're no fun. Try risking shit sometimes... you'll have fun looking back at your youthful self when you'll be 80.

Taehyung gulped and he looked away, sighing. As if he's not risking his entire career and life with already being having slept with the man the nation loves and worships.

Taehyung: you have no idea my dear friend. I'll have a lot to look back at but I don't want jail time to be on one of the slides of my memory.

Chimothy: fair enough.

Chimothy: but you did dream of the man, kissing you.

Taehyung: JIMIN. GET OVER IT.

Taehyung's face turned a shade red or two. Taehyung groaned inwardly.

The second hand embarrassment was too much.

Chimothy: hehe never ;)

Chimothy: If you really end up with a hot rich man- adopt me. Please.

Taehyung: w h a t-

Chimothy: never dropping the possibility of acquiring a free mansion now would we? ;))))))

Taehyung: you... you scare me sometimes.

Taehyung: BUT FUCKING DROP IT. IT WAS JUST A DREAM.

Chimothy: mmhmmmmm ;)

Taehyung: or I'm telling Yoongi hyung that you accidently had sex in his bedroom with your hookup when he had gone to Daegu.

Chimothy: "ACCIDENTALLY" excuse you but that word exists and it holds a rightful meaning.

Chimothy: how can you do this to me? T_T

Taehyung: so that's whyyyyyyyy.... I'm advising you to shut up :D and to drop it :D :D :D

Chimothy: T_T

Chimothy: I was just collecting Taekook crumbs... why you gotta do this to me? T_T

Chimothy: everyone bullies me

Chimothy: T_T bye world.

Taehyung grinned at his phone screen, soft chuckled leaving his lips.

"Wow- someone looks happy"

Taehyung snapped his head up to find the raventte packing his stuff.

"I am" Taehyung grinned, looking back at his phone one last time before standing up.

Jungkook paused, a little confused.

"Mom?... Lottery? Or lover?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, his question ringing through his mind.

Taehyung scoffed with a clumsy grin "friend."

"Just a friend?" The raventte questioned again.

Taehyung's eyebrow popped up, a subtle smirk on his lips "do you care Jeon?"

Jungkook paused to think of an answer.

Taehyung frowned inwardly. What was there to think about it?

"No." The raventte replied, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's "but I dont want people who I'm currently hooking up with going to others to lighten their needs."

Taehyung almost choked.

Did Jungkook hit his head somewhere?

"We just hooked up once Jeon. It's not anything serious and if it is... it's just that we are pretty much like friends with benefits... like fuckbuddies... who.. like.. fucked once?" Taehyung's words naturally died in his throat when Jungkook began stalking towards him.

"I know. But if you ever want to end this. You tell me first- you dont want me finding it on my own." Jungkook replied, his tone almost threatening.

Taehyung laughed nervously to get out of the situation "what? Am I like your designated.. fuckbuddy...or... something?..."

Dammit. Cant Jungkook look someplace else?, Taehyung thought inwardly.

"Yes."

"What?"

"You... are my designated fuckbuddy." Jungkook stated without any emotion on his face.

It was equally hot and scary. Taehyung sucked his own lips inwards and looked away trying fo process the raventte's words.

It's been three days since the last time they stood this close and Taehyung found that it was ridiculous with the way his body was reacting to the raventte.

It wasnt like some vampire resisting his urges or a werewolf tryna suppress his heat or some shit like that- Taehyung as a man, had his urges... but he wasn't some horny bastard. But ever since he had the sweet taste of some mindblowing sex... let's just say- things werent the same anymore.

"Right...." Taehyung broke the obvious long silence with an awkward chuckle.

"Alright. Designated fuckbuddy it is then. What's the rules?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms.

Jungkook softly snorted, but his eyes gradually softened from the narrowed gaze he had on earlier.

"Rule 1. You or I dont sleep with anybody else."

"Wh- but its not like we're dating!" Taehyung protested but shut up just as soon as he caught Jungkook gritting his teeth. The pink haired male groaned "fine!"

Jungkook's features softened again "Rule 2. If you've got something to say, you say it to the other."

Jungkook shifted his weight to his other leg "that's it for now"

"That's a short list." Taehyung remarked.

"For now... we can add on later." Jungkook shrugged.

"We? I get to vote?" Taehyung dramatically gasped.

"Well... yeah?" Jungkook answered, a little confused as he picked up his bag, ready to leave.

"Rule 3. Let Taehyung top." The pink haired male grinned.

"Voting privileges taken down." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey- no fair!" Taehyung retorted

"You asked for it."

"I was just kidding."

"Yeah?"

"Not really... but think of it. "

"Nope."

"Cmon..."

"Nope."

"Atleast I tried"

"Yeah right."

"You wanna get McD?"

********

Jimin sipped his blue lagoon, eyes curious and never leaving the masked figure.

"Jimin!" Taehyung hissed throwing his fries at the brunette "stop making it obvious! Do you wanna get mobbed here?"

Jimin cleared his throat and leaned back into his seat.

"You don't look any different from the rest of the population when you wear a mask on." Jimin commented eating his burger.

"That's the whole point of it-" Taehyung sighed exhausted.

"I'm actually curious how you are gonna eat with a mask on. Do you have like super powers or something?" Jimin asked seriously and Taehyung slumped his head in his hands with a groan, clearly embarrassed.

Jungkook's face broke into a smile, it wasn't visible but it was pretty obvious with his eyes folding into crescents.

Although the three had picked the farthest booth in the place- there were still few people around them.

Jimin had almost combusted on the spot when he realised it was Jungkook, and Taehyung had tackled him down to shut him up.

People interrupting him was the last thing he wanted.

The couple who were seated on their adjacent side left their places and Jungkokk sighed with relief, taking his mask off, but keeping the hood on

"I was waiting for them to leave" Jungkook spoke finally.

"Whoa... do you always sound like that?" Jimin blurted out his first words.

Jungkook flashed a smile.

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you..." Jungkook greeted him.

"Ah- um.. I'm Jimin. Taehyung's bestfriend actually. Nice to meet you- wow you're so cute" Jimin grinned.

"Jimin I think that's enough love for today. Please you're making him uncomfortable." Taehyung said shaking his head.

"Since when did you start caring about him?" Jimin smirked.

Taehyung died inwardly.

"Wow... it seems like- uh... I've already been the topic of a discussion before." Jungkook scoffed slightly, but a playful grin on his face.

"Well you did... infact hit my car and I was... indirectly... well directly involved in your mini scandal for almost a week.... so yeah.. you could say you were a topic of discussion." Taehyung answered awkwardly.

"Yeah and he hates you a lot for that" Jimin piped up casually mentioning things that SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED.

"You still hate me?" Jungkook asked turning to look at Taehyung who sat next to him.

Taehyung could swear there was something evil in Jungkook's eyes, with the way he looked at him.

And just as he thought that, he felt a hand on his thigh.

Taehyung froze.

"Do you?" Jungkook asked softly when in reality the raventte had just squeezed Taehyung's thigh hard.

Taehyung gulped "um.. no.. not really-"

Taehyung wanted to yell YES I HATE YOU, YOU DIPSHIT WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME? but then decided against it because there was a certain brunette ahead of the two who would not let Taehyung live with peace if he'd moderately get the whiff of what's going on between the two at the moment.

Jungkook suppressed his smirk and looked at Jimin.

"You know... it was a really tough week and yes... we kinda did hate each other. The feeling was pretty mutual but... then Taehyung realised it was just a mistake and that I wasnt a bad person..." Jungkook gave a soft toothy grin when his hand caressing Taehyung's thigh in slow drags underneath the table.

Taehyung snorted.

If only.

Jungkook was the worst person.

"Right Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at him and smiled.

SMILED.

Taehyung was flaring with anger but he froze again when he felt Jungkook drag his nails higher to pause, his fingers playing around Taehyung's zipper, as if he was challenging Taehyung to say something bad about him.

Taehyung smiled back swallowing a gulp "yeah... Jungkook turned out to be a nice guy. I was actually surprised like- I thought he'd be a cocky asshole just like all other rich people but he was simply nice and generous and really- you should believe me" Taehyung rambled.

Satisfied with Taehyung's answer, Jungkook simply tapped the surface of Taehyung's pants and drawed his hands away, letting Taehyung sigh out of relief.

"Oh my God- Honestly... if Taehyung complimented you so much then you really must be a good person. Like trust me... when it comes to new people and Taehyung, he's always judgemental and vibe checking them like a fucking scanner or something.... but right now I know and I can believe you're really nice" Jimin said with a dreamy smile as he ate his fries.

Jungkook shyly replied a thankyou while Taehyung couldn't believe how ridiculous his life was.

His own bestfriend praising this asshole.

Jimin cooed at the younger boy, placing his chin on his hand "aw you're so adorable- you can never do anything wrong in this world"

*******

"You are HORRIBLE!" Taehyung hissed after Jimin left the two, as he had to go someplace else.

"That was fun" Jungkook chuckled through his mask.

The evening air was cool and brushed across their clothes.

"You have a car. Why cant you drop me?" Jungkook asked turning to Taehyung who was mentally preparing a war against the raventte.

"Because you are a cocky asshole and I dont want to help cocky assholes" Taehyung stated rolling his eyes at the raventte.

It's mostly Namjoon who picks him up and drops him back- but since Jungkook had told he'd be out with Taehyung for some time, his manager decided to pick him up later.

"Aw c'mon-" Jungkook cooed.

"Nope. I know exactly what's gonna happen if I come over and that is not gonna happen." Taehyung sighed shaking his head.

Jungkook grinned under his mask.

"Not like how you just casually mentioned we're gonna have sex" Jungkook beamed and Taehyung felt the need to stick his own head into the concrete.

"When is Namjoon Hyung coming?!" Taehyung sighed ignoring the raventte's comment.

"Really? I didnt think-"

"Taehyung?"

The two turned to the owner of the new voice.

"Oh its you- pink hair is not hard to spot." He grinned.

"Oh hyung" Taehyung muttered, with surprise.

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" Jin asked as he looked over at the masked figure beside Taehyung.

"Jeon Jungkook, I presume?" Jin asked and the said raventte shifted uneasily, taking the man as a stranger.

Taehyung spotted this and interrupted the conversation "ah right. Um- Jungkook uh- this is my older brother. Seokjin. Jin hyung this is Jungkook"

Jungkook's protective stance broke and he lightly bowed to Seokjin to greet the male.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook"

"Ah no need for formalities. I'm not really that old" Jin chuckled. "I hope I didn't make you feel awkward... my profession has made me naturally straight forward..."

Jungkook smiled, a little mischievous "ah- so I'm guessing you're the one who practices law"

Taehyung elbowed the raventte and smiled at Jin, who sighed.

"Why do I feel like my brother has already threatened you with a 'my brother knows the law' ?" Jin said with an exasperated look on his face.

Jungkook grinned again, his eyes holding into crescents "oh he has... countless times that too- do you remember the last time you used it Taehyung?"

Taehyung's hand involuntarily flew to hit Jungkook's ass as the other flew to pull Jungkook's hood lower and shove him aside.

Taehyung knew exactly what the raventte was doing.

If his memory wasnt crazy.... the last time he had used it was before they had sex and Taehyung was rambling mon sensical things out of fear.

"Nope. I dont remember"

Jungkook huffed and turned to the pink haired male, but didnt do anything due to the new presence.

Only if Seokjin wasnt present, Jungkook was sure he would have hauled the pink haired male over his shoulder and driven him straight to his estate.

Jin chuckled looking at the two- who seemingly looked like glaring kids, when in reality Jungkook was planning to punish Taehyung and the pink haired male was simply praying for his ass.

"You both seem close" Jin laughed "that's nice"

"You have no idea hyung" Taehyung mumbled, still glaring at the raventte.

Their conversation was ceased when a black car rolled up next to them.

"Oh- Namjoon hyung is here." Taehyung piped up.

The door opened and Namjoom stepped out. His cream coat hugging him and hair parted with pair of glasses propped on his nose bridge.

Of course, Namjoon looked good- but the said male had to still in his footsteps when he looked at the new presence.

Taehyung looked at the two with confusion.

"Are you okay sir?" Jin asked, looking at Namjoon.

The older simply smiled, pulling the lapels of his coat.

"Yes. Thankyou- its just that I've seen you before" Namjoon answered.

"Oh- I" Jin fumbled for words, trying to recollect his memory.

"It was at court- a year ago..." Namjoon answered, taking a step ahead.

"Oh... I'm good with faces- but I dont really remember you." Jin chuckled.

"Oh no you don't. I- I mean we.. uh didnt talk. I just- I just saw you." Namjoon replied and flashed a smile.

"Oh I see... um- well-" Jin paused to chuckle a little awkward, noticing the two younger men who were simply gaping at them.

Taehyung cleared his throat "oh- um Joon Hyung... this is my older brother Kim Seokjin and Jin hyung- this is Namjoon Hyung, Jungkook's manager."

"Oh nice to meet you Namjoon" Jin smiled putting his hand forward, to which the other complied.

"Nice to meet you too Seokjin." Namjoon smiled, his dimples surfacing.

"You can call me Jin- everyone.. calls me Jin." The male pursed his lips together to suppress a grin as he drawled his hands away.

Namjoon simply grinned, admiring the other man.

Jin was just as flattered as any other person... I mean- its Kim Namjoon looking at you afterall- who would not melt?

Jin looked at Taehyung, signaling him "well- I suppose we.... have to leave right now"

Taehyung nodded, suppressing a grin watching his older brother flustered face.

Taehyung looked at the raventte beside him who had the same expression as him on his face.

They simply raised their eyebrows having the same thought of torturing their older mentors with shipping each other in their heads. It didn't need to be said outloud, they could clearly see.

The Kims, turned to leave but stood in their place when Namjoon called out to Jin.

"Will I see you again?" Namjoon asked, his eyes on Jin.

Jin's ears ran red "um... I guess? I sure do live in Seoul now dont I? I'll see you around Namjoon..."

Namjoon grinned, waving at the two as he disappeared into the car.

Taehyung looked at the hooded figure who was still outside.

"Bye Jeon." Taehyung snorted

The raventte's eyes sparkled a little, as he lowered his mask to mouth "Bye pretty"

His words distinguishable and enough to be read by Taehyung who grinned in return.

The pink haired male turned away, a grin on his face as Jungkook got into the car with a subtle smile gracing his lips.

********

"He was totally all over you" Taehyung spoke up as he parked the car and Jin sighed for the nth time.

"He wasnt... okay- let's stick to that" Jin groaned.

"I've never seen Joon hyung lose his cool like that- trust me hyung" Taehyung grinned as he got out of the car.

"If you want.... I can spy on him to get you details" Taehyung smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What- no! I dont want you spying on anybody." Jin groaned unlocking the door and walking in "why... why would you even mention that?"

Taehyung grinned as he followed his older brother, who dropped the grocery bag on the kitchen counter.

"I dont know..." Taehyung shrugged.

"What's going on-" Jimin grinned as he walked in with a glass of wine and Jin groaned again.

Taehyung was already bad news when it came to gossip. But Jimin? Jimin was a whole metro train colliding into the Empire State Building with sky raining bricks.

"My boss is head over heels for Jin Hyung" Taehyung smiled dreamily.

Jimin choked and spit the liquid out "your 70 year old boss crushes on Hyung? Oh no honey- that's bad. Like okay I get it he's rich and all... but damn that's gonna be one ugly ass wrinkly ass dick right there"

Taehyung burst out into a laughter and Jin slumped on the counter, wondering what he had done wrong with life.

"No- not that Lee Sung guy..." Taehyung explained, as he calmed down a little.

Jimin looked at him with confusion but then gasped "JUNGKOOK?!"

"What?" Taehyung paused with confusion.

"Like okay- I was so totally shipping Taekook here but oh God- if its Jinkook I dont really mind like wow it's free estates for me anyway" Jimin grinned who was in return smacked by the eldest in the room.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "not Jungkook you dumbass. Namjoon. Kim. Namjoon"

"Oh- you means Jungkook's manager? Ohhhhh him. Dimple guy? Yeah yeah yeah... I've heard of him." Jimin said leaning on the counter.

"He's a little scary- I mean he looks a little intimidating like- you know- he wont hesitate to punch me. But okay-" Jimin went on rambling.

"I wont hesitate punching you right now" Jin replied shaking his head.

"Wow okay Juliet- no need to attack me. I'm just a peasant anyway." Jimin rolled his eyes dramatically as he sipped wine.

Jin scoffed in return as he set the grocery.

Taehyung snickered dragging the brunette out and the two burst out into laughter.

"We should so totally set them up" Jimin stated with a toothy grin.

"I CAN HEAR YOU-" Jin yelled out loud.

_________

_________

Author's Note:

Hehe I love Jimin in here lol. ;)

Tbh... I dont know much about Kai, except for the fact he's in Exo and I ABSOLUETLY LOVE his photoshoots... So if any exols out here- and if you find Kai appearing out of his character... just know that the author knows nothing about him other than the fact they make bops and he's absolutely stunning. (I'm more of a Army-Tiny-Moo-Zen? I'm just catching up on to NCT 127 lol)

And I fell in love with Lee Jooyoung watching Ittaewon Class. She's a goddess T_T and I dont know much about her either. Lol.

Okay so now that's outta the way...

Lemme know your thoughts on this chapter. Thanks for commenting and voting, it really keeps me up guys. Ily- no really. I love you T_T ♡

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe..

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 869 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
29.3K 1.1K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
182K 10.2K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
1.4M 51.2K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...