Mad Scientists (Senku x Reade...

By Akashi_Reiji

Childhood friends that has never been separated even through the stone age... (Y/n) and Senku have been frien... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter II
chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Special chapter #1
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Special Chapter #2
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
special chapter #3
Mad Scientists is on hold till further notice
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Author's note

Chapter VI

16.6K 530 93
By Akashi_Reiji

Third person's perspective

It was roughly seven in the morning. There stood a girl on a boulder letting the sea breeze kissing the girl's skin ever so gently. Her beautiful (h/c) colored hair was swaying with the wind. Her eyes were closed, her arms were spread sideways due to the pleasure she was feeling. She giggled as she opened her eyes again. she was beside Senku who was just sitting down.

They were collecting seashells from the shores again. Taiju was still Hyped up about all of this, gathering as many seashells as he can. 

Tsukasa was at the shore, looking at the vast sea before his eyes. In front of him, there was a man, who was also affected by the rays of petrification, who was still a statue.

Then, Tsukasa said something. "We're free in the stone world," He held up a shell on the palm of his hand. "Shells never belonged to anyone." his long brown hair was swaying with the wind. "Nor does the sea and land."

"There was once a poor boy who tried to make a necklace out of seashells for his younger sister, who was undergoing surgery." he long-haired male started. "His sister loved 'The little mermaid'." his face softened. "But then, a middle-aged man  Who owned the fishing spot rights to that spot arrived, and with him, the stench of liquor." he frowned. it was all seen in his eyes that he was the boy from the flashback. "The boy who was collecting shells, or rather, according to the man, the boy who was 'stealing' his shells, was beaten so badly that his face was unrecognizable. he was never able to help his little sister be like the little mermaid." he suddenly crushed the seashells and beheaded the statue in front of him.

It rolled in front of Senku and (Y/n). 

She suddenly stumbled backward, making her land on her bum. her eyes were wide, as she hid behind Senku's back, feigning fear.

Senku looked at the head and calmly asked the male. "You do know what you're doing, don't you, Tsukasa?" He looked at the said male. "You just killed a man."

"I know that, of course." He replied. "Senku, do you intend to bring everyone back, including the grown-ups whose hearts are tainted?" he asked, facing him. "sure, they'll be grateful to you at first. but as soon as civilization returns, the rich and the powerful seniors will say, something more about the money than about how you saved them from their petrified state. we must not bring that world back." He walked towards the two scientists, saying these words; "This is a stone world. an untainted paradise. We'll only revive the pure-hearted youth and live in a natural world owned by no one." He grabbed another statue by the head. "A chance to purify humanity. Don't you agree, Senku?"

He was about to smash the head until Senku tapped his shoulder.

"Not at all." He replied in a calm manner. "Not even a millimeter. I'm a technology-loving boy who gets excited over mechs and space and 'Doraemon' and stuff like that." he smirked. "I'm going to use the power of science to rescue every single human.

'This guy is seriously bad news. Then again, if we hadn't woken him up, we would've been killed by the lions. I guess we didn't really have a choice.' Senku thought to himself. 'He wants to help out the youth, too.'

'I'm sure he'll stay under control until he learns about how we made the fluid.' The girl thought to herself.

'Even if it kills me, I have to keep quiet about the miracle fluid in the cave.'

'I'm not letting Tsukassan kill Senku.'

Everything was almost going as planned in the two scientists' heads until Taiju's return.

"Hey! Good news, Senku, (Y/n), Tsukasa!" Taiju shouted while running towards them. "We have a full pot of Miracle fluid from the cave! we can finally revive Yuzuriha!" he stopped in front of the two, holding up something that looks like a concrete bottle that says 'For Yuzuriha'.

And that gave everything away.

Senku's Face went like he saw something out of the ordinary that he doesn't like. For starters, his face looks distorted. 

(Y/n)'s face was full of horror in a crawling position all on fours. 

'Why the hell would you even reveal that?!?! Oh my innocent Onii-Chan, one day, you'll be the death of us.'

"What's this 'Miracle fluid' you speak of?" Tsukasa asked the said male who was holding the bottle up.

Senku looked at Tsukasa warily. then, he smirked and cracked his head, chuckling. "Let's not waste time standing here explaining it." He exclaimed. "It'll be ten billion times faster to just show you." He walked forward while covering the back of his neck.

==========================

The four of them were back to the treehouse. they already made clothes for Yuzuriha, crafted by Senku and designed by (Y/n). they were individually doing something. Taiju was putting clothes on the female statue, Senku was distilling the revival fluid, Tsukasa was organizing the spears, and (Y/n) was hiding in the lab again. 

"Alright, Yuzuriha." Taiju exclaimed, holding up the clothed statue of his long time crush. "We're finally gonna save you. For real this time!"

While the older Oki was in his own world, the mad scientist was done distilling the fluid. Well, Taiju only bought a minimum amount due to the fact that he only brought a mere bottle full of it.

"What the hell?" He exclaimed. "This is just short of enough revival fluid for one person."

"What?" Taiju Exclaimed, accidentally dropping the statue. Luckily, the distance from the ground was little enough for it not to break. "Did I take it out too soon?!"

Senku stood up, looked at him, and said; "Tsukasa and I will play word games or something while you go get more." He took a glance at Tsukasa and smirked. "So make a mad dash, big oaf."

"Hold up, Senku!" (Y/n) exclaimed, getting out of the lab with a mad dash towards the three boys. "Let me go play fetch!" She said, butting both of her fists below her chin in a cute manner.

"Too late." He said as they all saw Taiju making a mad dash towards the cave.

Well, that is until Tsukasa Stopped him.

"In that case, I'll go." He said, facing the boy. "Since I'm the fastest." He smiled. "So would you mind telling me where the miracle fluid is?"

Senku Smirked and thought to himself. 'I should've known he'd catch on.' 

They told him where the cave is and in the blink of an eye, he's gone.

"Senku," the girl called abruptly getting the wine they made. "Let's do it." 

And at the speed of light, they were already making the mixture to create the perfect solution of the revival fluid.

"We gotta hurry up and revive Yuzu-Nee." The girl said, prepping the statue with finishing touches.

The revival fluid was ready and it was dumped on the poor girl.

"Would it kill you to do it gently?" Taiju exclaimed.

"Sorry, Onii-Chan." The girl apologized. "But we don't have time for that."

"Wait, nothing's happening! is this alright?!" Taiju exclaimed. he was troubled that the statue wasn't eroding as it should be. "No, it's alright, Yuzuriha!"

"Onii-Chan, take a breath or two."

"It takes time for the reaction to happen." Senku stated. "This is a kind of Cryostasis."

"Well, that means that even only a single point of the Nital on it and breaks down . . ." the girl mumbled, thinking out loud.

"Yeah, it creates a cascade effect that travels across the entire body." He finished. "And the petrification is undone."

Yuzuriha's entire body was cracking from her head down to her feet.

Then, every memory of her in Taiju's mind was flashing right before his eyes. the time they went to the vet because of a stone swallow, to the last moments of his confession before the petrification happened. Up till how he got motivated. he cried.

And here's when it gets sweeter.

The stone fragments were falling, and so is the girl until the older Oki caught her while his eyes were brimming with tears. he held her gently, not letting her touch the ground. He called. "Yuzuriha, can you hear me? Yuzuriha!"

"Taiju?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...
18.3K 786 34
Ishigami M/N, the older twin between him and Ishigami Senku. After having an accident when he was young, his vocal cords were damaged seriously cau...
124K 4.8K 42
γ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
493K 15.4K 18
Senku had gone though every possible situation and decided with 1 billion percent certainty that today would be the best day to ask you out, not even...