KH3: Two Worlds, Two Hearts...

By JEDI271217

Jamie has always loved Kingdom Hearts, seeing how Sora, Donald, and Goofy helped different people against Org... More

Disclaimer
Taken
New to This
Meeting the King
Test Complete
KINGDOM OF CORONA
Looking for Flynn
Meeting Rapunzel
Bad Flowers
Marluxia
Meeting Max
Lanterns
New Seven Hearts
The Tower Again
Flynn Revived
Re-Meeting
Bad Guys
Gummi Ship 3
TOY BOX
Friends Gone
Attack Toys
Suspicion
Rex Found
Corporal Located
Hamm Rescued
Aliens Abducted
Proof
Buzz Taken
Freeing Buzz
To Infinity and Beyond
Gummi Ship 4
MONSTROPOLIS
Unversed
Doors
The Ones Behind This
Paint
Funny Face Special
The Big Boy
Gators Sent Away
Ventus
Gummi Ship 6

Rex AWOL

176 2 2
By JEDI271217

Once they were back at the front, they prepared to leave.

"Sarge, roll call!" Woody said.

"Sir, yes sir! Roll call! All toys, fall in!" Sarge commanded.

The toys lined up and Buzz walked along, seeing if everyone was accounted for.

"Sarge. Army Men times four. Hamm. Aliens 1, 2, 3," Buzz said, saw one was missing then asked, "Wait. Where's Rex?"

"Aw, he took off. Said he wanted to prove to you you could trust Sora. He's up there by the video games," Hamm answered then added, "He also thought that if he can prove that they are trustworthy, then you could do the same for Jamie."

"Well, here we go again," Buzz remarked.

"This is about us?" Sora asked then informed, "He's not safe. The Heartless are out there."

"You're right. Sora, Jamie, Donald, Goofy, any chance you could help us one last time?" Woody requested.

"Sure!" the group of four agreed.

"Thanks, guys," Woody smiled then they went to the video game store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry this was short. The next one will be longer. Scouts' honor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 448 42
Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one and only Riku, and also met Sora, Donald...
13.7K 200 30
Mai washed up on shore along side Kairi with no memory of her past. The first thing she saw on the Islands made her heart flutter with joy and her ch...
9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
4.7K 5 41
Join Viki and her brother Sora along with her friend, Goofy, and Donald, on a journey to save Kingdom Hearts once again. The four travel to new world...