Through My Eyes |PJM Fanficti...

By Suga__Fox

"You don't have to see love Darling, you feel it. When you feel it you will know, because you would rather di... More

¥
* Lullaby *
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
New Story
~16~
Another Dream
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
*~45~*
~46~
~47~
~48~
A/N
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~€~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~£~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
~77~
~78~
~79~
~80~
~81~
~82~
~83~
~84~
~85~
~86~
~87~
~88~
~89~
~90~
~91~
~92~
~93~
~95~
New Story

~94~

20.9K 1.4K 1.1K
By Suga__Fox

"Miss Min?"

Ugh....

"Miss Min."

What...what even...

"Miss Min we need you to wake up please."

Wait a second.

"Miss Min!"

The second you gain a slight ounce of consciousness you immediately fly up out of the strange bed and slap your eyes open to look at the environment around you, many nurses immediately coming to your side and gripping your sore arms.

"Miss Min please calm down-"

"Where am I?! Where's Jimin?! Jungkook! Hobi!"

Tears immediately spring to your eyes when you gaze around at the hospital walls surrounding you and all the machines whirring and beeping in the distance, your voice nothing but a hoarse croak coming out of your sore throat.

"Wh-Where are they?! Where are they?!"

"Miss Min we have to ask you to please calm down!"

"My family! My family! No!"

Fear overtakes your entire being and you start trying to rip off the I.V. Cords strapped to your arms and thrashing your legs around, the tears rolling down your cheeks soaking your hospital gown.

"Miss Min your family is fine please calm down!"

"No! My family! My family!"

At this point the entire room in front of you starts spinning and starts to turn red as you can only seem to scream, your toxic thoughts clouding the voices of the nurse.

I killed my family.

I killed my family!

"No! Stop! Dont! Dont!"

The last thing you feel is a sharp pinch in your upper arm as you make eye contact with the nurse and feel your own beginning to fade, your head falling back onto the pillow.

No...

Please don't...

My family.......

Please........

..................................

"Baby!"

Jimin?...

"Baby! Baby!"

"Jimin?..."

"Jimin!"

Sprinting up out of the bed again your body toppled down into the cold tiled floor of your hospital room and you quickly try to find your balance coming out of the medical slumber you were put in, the I.V. Cords now ripping straight out of your arm and signaling alarms to begin going off.

"Jimin?!"

"Baby! Baby!"

Getting yourself to your feet and dragging your body along the hospital wall you throw open the sliding door of the room and fall out into the hallway as nurses begin running down the hallway, light trickling blood running down your arm.

"Jimin!"

"B-Baby......"

When you pull your head up and look out in front of you your heart suddenly clutches in your chest when you look into Jimin's amber colored eyes and make eye contact with him, his cheeks already soaked with tears.

Wait...

"J-Jimin.....can....can you see me?...."

.............................

(Jimin's POV)

I can see her.

I can actually see her.

My...my eyes....I can...her voice...

"Baby....it...it's you...I...baby I can see y-you!"

Jimin immediately drops to his knees and winces when the pain erupts from his fractured elbow as he watches his precious girlfriend crawl over to him with blood on her arms, her big round eyes flicking back and forth between both of his.

"Jimin.....oh...oh my god...."

"Baby I can see! I can see! I c-can s-see!"

Jimin practically crumbles into her warm embrace as she wraps her arms tightly around his body and pulls him close, his hands shakily making their way onto her small back.

"I-I don't understand...h-how?..."

"Th-The o-other d-driver d-died on impact and he was a match...h-he was a match...s-so th-they gave me...his r-retinas......"

Jimin carefully pulls away and looks at Y/N again while his hands travel up to hold onto her dainty face, the face he had became to know so well just by the feeling now staring right at him.

"Jimin....."

"Hyungie! Hyung-"

Jimin quickly turns his head and watches his little brother stop dead in his tracks and stare down at him, giant tears already starting to stream down his face.

"H-Hyungie......H-Hyungie...."

"Jungkook...you're so tall..."

"H-Hyungie! Hyungie!"

Jimin stands up and watches Jungkook quickly walk up to him and wrap his arms around his body, his deep sobs echoing down the hallway where the nurses begin to help Y/N stand up.

"Hyungie you can see! You can see! You! Ah!"

Jimin smiles and presses his face in Jungkook's neck and closes his eyes for a moment to feel his brothers little hiccups, his hands now death gripping the hospital gown.

"I can see you...wait what about Jhope-"

"Hobi Hyung is fine...him and I were in the back of the car and we weren't injured...it was Just you and Noona...it was a drunk driver that hit the car and he passed away when we got here...we've been in the waiting room for days..."

So...everyone is okay...we made it...we...we survived it...

"Jimin...."

Turning his body around Jimin looks at the love of his life wobbly standing there with the nurses supporting her, her tender face pale from her blood loss.

"I...um...I have something to tell you..."

"Wh-what is it?..."

His entire chest blooms with warmth and admiration when he sees her delicate lips pushing up into a tender smile.

"You...You're going to be a father..."

Wait-What?!

"I was going to tell you when we got home....but that morning Hobi took me to the store and I took a test...it was positive...it wasn't the fish that made me sick...."

Oh......Oh my...oh my god......

"Babygirl...."

"Miss Min you really need to get back into bed."

"Listen to the nurses babygirl....go lay down..."

"Noona I'll go get Hobi Hyung we'll sit with you! I even went home and got your favorite blankie and one of Hyungie's sweatshirts!"

Jimin's entire being feels like it's lost in a euphoric state as he keeps gazing into Y/N's beautiful eyes and watches her simply smile and nod in his direction, the nurses beginning to pull her back towards her room.

"Jimin....will you come sit with me?...."

"Of course babygirl....I'll be right in there...."

I can see her....I can see all of her....I don't just have to hear her voice...I'll be able to see her forever....from this day forward.....I am a normal man....and I'm going to be a father...and a proper big brother...

My life....is finally beginning....

(A/N): How about one more ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
24K 663 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
184K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
325K 9K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...