Spider-man x MHA ( my hero ac...

By lop413

This is fan-fiction crossing The Marvel universe web slinger Spider-man, with MHA universe ( all rights for... More

Ch.1 The Mission
Ch.3 First day as a student
Ch.4 Getting to know each other
Ch. 5 The Plan
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time
Ch.8 The Cruel battle
Ch.9 Get well
Ch.10 The truth
Ch.11 Home sweet home
Ch.12 The Festival
Ch.13 Festival Brawl
Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage
Ch.15 Aftermath
Ch.16 The Search
Ch.17 Night after the search
Ch.18 Panic!
Ch.19 Bad news....
Ch.20 Getting ready
Ch.21 Double Date
Ch.22 quirkless pros
Ch.23 Final battle pt.1
Ch.24 the final battle pt.2
Ch.25 End
Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!
Remake!

CH.2 The new world

17.6K 225 293
By lop413

After the fight in the museum, Peter and Mysterio both got sucked in the vortex by the Omni heart, They were going around and around in a flashing view in the vortex after that, they appear separated after a bang making both Peter and Mysterio fly in different locations.

Spider-man: * falling and screams and grabs onto a tree and hops down to the ground* woah.....i think i'm.....gonna be sick * gags a bit and looks around* um....where the heck am i? * walks across the forest* I believe i should call Mr.stark * calls him but no signal because i'm in a different universe* darn! well...it's all onto me now to find out where i am.

As Spider-man is walking through the forest, He then stops and looks at a city and with happiness he runs to the city to look for help, Meanwhile in Mysterio's location.

Mysterio: * gets up and looks around* what the- Where the heck am I!? * checks the omni heart and sees that it's all dark * no...I'm in a different Universe! it's all thanks to that Stupid Bug boy! i must find out where i am, and find....wait a minute..if i'm in a new world...i can restart and become a hero in this world! yea! * laughs a bit evily* perfect-

some how a voice cuts Mysterio's talk, and a man with a hand covering his face walks to him with, a young girl with head buns in each side of her hair, and a man with stitches, and finally a man with a purple smoke for a head and yellow eyes

shigkaraki: We heard your little plan Stranger * scratches my neck*

Dabi: who are you mysterious one?

Mysterio: the real question is who are you four? i was in a middle of plan, thanks for interrupting.

Toga: * grins and giggles* we are the league of villains silly, * smiles*

Kurogiri: speak now mysterious one

Mysterio: i am Mysterio! and i am gonna be the new hero of this universe!

shigkaraki: * laughs* you think we are idiots? we heard your plan while we were walking to you, you are not from around here ain't yea?

Mysterio: you sneaky son of bitch, no i am not from here, i came from a different universe, but i was transported here while in a battle against my biggest rival, Peter Parker! the Spider-man.

Dabi: Spider-man? sounds like a new hero that might team up with deku

Mysterio: who?

Shigkaraki: * pulls out a picture of izuku* this snotty little brat! * shows the picture to Mysterio* this kid, he gets on my nerves every second i see or hear about him! his quirk is just like All Might's.

Mysterio: you mean to tell me, i'm in a universe full of Heros!?

toga: Duh! hehe

Kurogiri: allow me to introduce myself, i am Kurogiri, and that's Toga, Dabi, and Shigkaraki. And we are the League of villains.

Mysterio: hmm, so much for these new faces, I have a little deal for you four. I'll take care of this izuku for you guys, if you four can Find spider-man For me!

Dabi: what's in it for us Fish bowl head? * crosses arms*

Mysterio: oh you will find out

Toga: we don't even know what's your quirk Mysterio

Mysterio: quirk?

shigkaraki: example * holds onto a branch and the branch started to fade away to dust* my quirk is Decay

Dabi: * my hand catches on Blue fire and blast a tree* My quirk is cremation

Toga: My quirk is transform, it works when i ingest someone's else blood, so don't get me mad * smiles*

Kurogiri: and mine * summons many dark portals * is warp gate

Mysterio: incredible, that can come handy * crosses arms*

Toga: well, let's see yours

Mysterio: you wanna see my powers? haha very well * floats up and makes many illusions *

shigkaraki: huh!? illusions? and you float?

Dabi: i say the deal can be worth it, we can bring the other members in this as well.

Mysterio: wait a second...you mean to tell me theirs more of you guys?

Kurogiri: yes, fallow us Mysterio

After their little deal the League of Villains and Mysterio walked to their Hide out, Meanwhile with Peter

Spider-man: * crawls on top of a building and takes off my mask* japan?... oh cool! i'm actually in japan! * looks around* it's beautiful, wonder what part of japan i'm in * sits on the ground of the roof of the building* i might stay here for while till i get help.

After Peter view of japan, we finally see the U.A students outside with their P.E uniforms

All Might: listen up young ones!, today you all will test out all of your strength, now this will not count on your grades, but this will show me of how much heavy force you all can deal with.

kirishima: all right! this would be fun

Denki: Oh boy, i know i'm gonna pop a mussel while doing this.

Izuku: * in my mind* " Strength test... i should be able to handle this, i've trained for a year for this type of situation, especially all might taught me this" * looks at my hands* let's just hope i don't mess up- * gets bumped in the shoulder by bakugou* oh...

Bakugou: i'll like to see how this will turn out for you Deku, i just wish i see get squished like a bug.

izuku: * laughs a bit nervously* haha.....nice on Kacchan...

iida: Bakugou, i'll appreciate if leave young Midoriyia alone! * stares at him a bit angry*

Bakugou: Shut up Mr.Goody to shoes! You wanna start a fight or something! * grips my fist*

Uraraka: oh boy....here we go again

tsuyu: ribbit

All might: young Bakugou, Young iida, i will appreciate if their is no fighting right now

Bakugou: Shut up all Might! now let me focus!

sero: geez, kinda harsh their

izuku: * sighs and looks down*

tsuyu: are you ok Midoriyia-chan? ribbit

izuku: huh? * looks at tsuyu* Ah! yea sure! everything is ok asui...

Tsuyu: it's tsuyu

izuku: sure...my bad

momo: * sees* aww, i see them cute together

Uraraka: huh?...* looks at tsuyu and deku* oh...yea..

Mina: ochacko are you ok?

uraraka: huh? oh yea im fine * fake smiles*

All Might: ok then young ones! it's time to begin in 3

all of class 1-A get ready for the strength test

All Might: 2....

Izuku: here we go....* turns over to bakugou*

Bakugou: * looks serious and growls a bit*

All Might: 1 * hears a big crash and turns over to my view*

all of class 1-A stop and look over where the noise came from

Spider-man: * hears the noise and sits up while laying down* was that a?... can it? * looks over from the top of the building*

a building collapsed and a Man Half Bull comes out and moos loudly

All might: guess this test will start again soon students, for now i have a mission to do! * jumps high to the villain *

Mineta: woah...look at thing...

izuku: strange..that's a new villain

iida: i say no one bothers to interfere!

Kirishima: to late for that buddy! * runs to the fence to see the battle that's about to happen*

iida: wha!- Kirishima get back he-

the rest of the class rush over to the fence to watch

Spider-man: * sees* well * puts on my mask* looks like heroes don't get Vacations these days * gets up *

el toro: My name is El Toro! * speaks in a spanish accent*

All Might: * lands on the ground* Hey!

El Toro: * turns around and sees All Might* All might! * gets ready*

All might: you there have a lot of nerves showing up and destroying property * crosses arms*

El Toro: oh really!? awww, i feel muy malo for that, But i don't care! * horns start to glow*

Todo: His horns, they must hold his quirk

tokoyami: i've heard about this man, His horns can go quick when they glow, All might better calculate his Charge.

Izuku: YOU GOT THIS ALL MIGHT!! * yells*

All Might: * gets ready* prepare, Texas!

El Toro: * starts to run very fast but trips and falls on my face*

Kirishima: * laughs* what a fail for a villain such as him

Sero; um..i don't think he tripped Kirishima * points *

Spider-man is behind El toro and used his Web strings on El toro legs making him tripped

All might: * looks at Spider-man* huh?

Izuku: who...is that?

Mina: is he a new hero?

Uraraka: i think he is

El toro: * gets up and turns my head around and sees Spider-man* Hey! who are you!?

Spider-man: I'm the one who is about to send you back to farm buddy * looks at All Might* Woah! nice hero suit dude! but don't worry i'll take care of him

El toro: * gets up and turns around to Spider-man and charges up*

Spider-man: Come on buddy, Right here, geez i feel like a bull fighter

El toro: * dashes to Spider-man quickly *

Spider-man: Woah! * jumps high dodging his move* cool down bull man * shoots a web string at his back and pulls him with full strength to the ground*

tsuyu: His quirk is very amazing

jiro: not just that, he timed the attack perfectly

izuku: who is he? * study's Spider-man moves*

All might: * gets infront of Spider-man* young man, get out of here before you get hurt

Spider-man: get hurt? im perfectly fine

El toro: * gets up and shakes head*

All Might: i said Go Now! Texas Smash! * punches El toro sending him flying backwards to a wall*

Spider-man: woah! nice powers....um who are you exactly?

all of the Class 1-A are shocked of what he just said

momo: is he serious? he doesn't know who is All might?

Denki: was he born yesterday or something? everyone knows who is All might!

Bakugou: Bug better scat before he gets squished

El Toro: * gets back up* Thats It! im done with you Puto's!! * charges up and dashes to them turning into fire*

All Might: Go! now young man!

Spider-man: What? No way! * pulls out a web grenade and throws it the floor and it blows up making El toro Arms and legs getting stuck on the floor*

El toro: huh!? Hey!

Mineta: He was gadgets too!?

Sero: This guy is good!

Izuku: * in my mind* "he has web powers, and gadgets too? this new hero is prepared"

All might: this is my chance, Detroit!-

Spider-man: Hey Mr.big guy move out of the way! * has two web strings stick on the floor and backing up to catapult myself to El toro*

All Might: What are you Doing?!

Spider-man: Back up! i got this!

All Might: * backs up* this kid, he is like a pro

Spider-Man: Hope you Played Angry birds bull boy, Because i'm Gonna go full Red on you! * launches myself to El toro*

Uraraka: woah!

Izuku: amazing!

iida: * watches*

Sero: Wow!

Spider-man: * Kicks El toro in the head making one of his horns brake and rolls on the ground and stops *

El Toro: * feels weak after getting Kicked and passes out*

Spider-man: whoohoo! yea! Olé.

Izuku: woah...this New hero is amazing...

All might: Young man * talks to spider-man*

Spider-man: yea?

All Might: who are you?

Spider-man: My name is Spider-man

Denki: Spider-man, cool name

Momo: where did he come from?

Spider-man: * looks around* um....no " OMG It's SPIDER-MAN!?"

All Might: We never heard about you.

Spider-man: WHAT!? are you serious!? no one knows me!?

Bakugou: * laughs* Look at that the New hero just made his first appearance and thinks he is famous already! what a loser!

Spider-man: * looks at Bakugou* Hey, i Don't see you coming out fighting the bull guy all by yourself.

Bakugou: You wanna fight already Bug boy * raises up my fist and a tiny explosion happens*

Spider-man: Woah! um...your fist just blew up

Bakugou: That's my Quirk Idiot

Spider-man: Quirk?

Mineta: yea, That's his quirk

All Might: Spider-man how old are you?

Spider-man: oh, Im 16

all of class 1-A yell " 16" with shock faces

All Might: shouldn't you be in class?

Spider-man: class?

Tokoyami: Here In U.A

Spider-man: um...that guy has a Bird head...for a head..

Dark shadow appears

Dark shadow: who are you calling Bird head!?

Spider-man: what the!?....do..all of those kids have super powers?.....

Sero: yea, we have quirks, we are training to become the next generation of Heroes

Spider-man: ......um.....See ya! * shoots a web string at a building and swings away*

All Might: Wait! darn, he's gone

Tsuyu: i guess he is not from around here, Ribbit

Uraraka: does he come to this school?

todo: i don't think so

All Might: this Spider kid is good, i must find him

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939 0 3
Dr. Doom creates a trans-dimensional gateway to enslave the multiverse. Thanks to Spider-Man's sacrifice, his quest was thwarted. The gateway, howeve...
36.9K 748 23
Mikasa, Eren, and Armin were clearing out all the titans on the Island. Eren was instructed to kill a titan by himself, but little did he would regre...
2.4K 97 21
A young man obtained his powers not too long ago, and he gets into the schools of his dreams. But with the League of villains emerging, will he be th...
58.3K 615 10
My second attempt at making a My Hero Academia story. After working out the problems, this will be a Total new story than from the last one. A/N: I d...