Avengers of U.A (Avengers x M...

By Puppet198463

It was a battle to the death. Thanos and the other villains were so close to getting all the infinity Stones... More

Escape from our reality
Avengers and villains
Out of the marvel universe and into Japan.
Vote time
A new begining
Sad news
Questions + 1-A teacher
Sneak Peek (Will delete soon)
You may enter
Teaching a new generation/Aizawa's unfortunate predicament PT 1.
Teaching a new generation/Aizawa's unfortunate predicament PT 2.
Rei
Class vs Avengers Pt 1
Trailer
Quotes
Rei x Steve: Valentine's Day
This story is cancelled
QnA

Avengers vs. Pros

10.7K 167 602
By Puppet198463

Hope you like the chapter. Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments after reading and ya, let's begin.

Iron Man, Captain America and the other Avengers couldn't believe what they witnessed. A man with the muscles of the Hulk and wearing a Captain America like outfit had just punched that slime monster into oblivion like it was nothing. Tony looked at the man surprised.

"Oh god!!! Did you kill him""?!? Tony asked surprised. The man just laughed. "No no no young man, he's not dead, just stunned. And as for you and your friends you will be spending some time thinking about what you have done. Don't you know it's against the law to commit acts of vigilantism"? The man asked as he looked down at Tony. Tony raised a eyebrow confused. Captain America approached the man. "Sir, thank you for handling, whatever that thing was. And, um, do you know where we are"? Captain America asked the man.

"Don't you know? Your in Tokyo"! The man said. Captain America and the other hero's looked surprised by what he said. Could you blame them? Tony looked at the man with a couple questions on his mind.

"Ok quick question, since when is fighting crime and saving lives a crime. And I'm not a young man, I'm over 30. Only way I could be a young man is if I was hit with the time stone". Tony asked confused by what the man just said and feeling like he jinxed himself by saying he could be a teen again with the time stone.

"Vigilantism has always been a crime and you foul villains shall go to jail for it". The man said still smiling. Tony's eyes widened

"Are you kidding?! We just saved those people! Now we are going to jail for it?! Do you even know you we are? We are earths mightiest hero's! We are the Avengers". Tony said in a surprised voice. He couldn't believe he and the other Avengers were going to get arrested just for saving people.

"That maybe true. But I, All Might! Shall punish you all for your wicked deeds! And I have no idea what or who Avengers are". All Might said the first part dramatic and serious and the last part confused.

"The Avengers"? Tony said confused hoping to get a response from All Might. All Might just looked at Tony confused. "Earths mightiest hero's"? Tony said. All Might still didn't respond. "Saved the earth at least three times"? Tony said sounding both confused and surprised.

"This must be a new group of vigilante's. I've never seen them before or heard of the Avengers before. Then again they did travel on jet and this one and another are wearing armor that looks like it's beyond technology's normal limits. And that one does have a outfit that looks a lot like the American flag. They must be hero's from America! Crap, some first impression I made." All Might thought to himself and face palmed once he realized he made more then a terrible impression.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA! How silly of me! What a fool I made of myself! You must be hero's from America"! All Might said laughing as he patted Iron Mans head hardly.

"So so sorry about that. All I have to do now is see your license and then your free to do as you please". All Might said as her held out his hand to Iron Man. Iron Man looked at All Might's hand for a moment and pulled out his drivers license. Captain America, Rhode, Scott pulled out there drivers licenses. Peter and Thor however didn't have a driver's license.

"Thor where's your license"? Rhodey asked pulling out his license. All Might kept looking at the licenses and then turned to look at the Avengers. "I've actually been trying to get my license. I was supposed to try at the DMV in at least three weeks before, well, you know. Our situation". Peter explained to everyone. "I don't have a license". Thor said as All Might walked quickly to him and Peter.

"Don't you two know it's a crime to fight without a-". All Might was cut off once he looked at each of the Avengers licenses. They weren't hero licenses like he expected. They were drivers licenses.

"Well what am I supposed to tell the DMV ? That I'm from Asgard ? And why would I need a car when I can fly"? Thor said. All Might looked at the Avengers licenses and turned to Tony.

"Is this what you call a joke"??? All Might said shoving the licenses to Tony's mask. Tony moved All Might's hands from his mask.

"Well you asked for our licenses. Here they are". Tony said. "He wants to see your hero license". A gloomy, lifeless and dual voice said. The Avengers turned and saw a guy with long black hair, a black shirt, black pants and a big grey scarf and looked like he hadn't slept in days. He walked up the the hero's. His name was Shota Aizawa. He was also know as pro hero Eraserhead (I'm not joking, that's his hero name)

"So do you, any of you have a hero license"? Aizawa asked walking to Iron Man. Tony raised a eyebrow confused by what Aizawa was saying.

"Since when do we need I license to fight crime". Tony asked looking at Aizawa. Aizawa just rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Look do you have a hero license or-". As Aizawa spoke the sound of loud punches on metal could be heard. The hero's stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of the sound. The sound's of roars, bashing and punching could be heard in the Quinjet. Iron Man turned his head to Captain America. Under his helmet Tony had a look of fear on his face.

"Oh crap. Um, hey Cap? Who or what the hell pissed off Banner"? Tony asked Captain America nervously as suddenly what looked like a muscular, flaming man was either punched or thrown out of the jet as a giant, green muscular and angry creature known as the Hulk jumped out of the jet

"HHHHHUUUULLLLKKKKK!!!! FLAMING MAN BURN HULK!!! HULK RIP OFF FLAMING MANS HEAD"!!!!! Hulk shouted out in anger. Scott Lang/Ant Man stepped back a couple feet. He gulped nervously and spoke. "Christ we are gone for five minutes and this happens ? What the hell even happened in there"? Scott asked completely surprised

A few minutes ago

Banner sat in the jet nervously as he watched what was going on outside. A lot was going on in such a short amount of time. They had traveled to God knows where, were also in a burning city, had come across what looked like a Godzilla reject (The slime monster) and what looked like a mix of Captain America and Thor (All Might). Banner would be lying if he said he wasn't scared. Banner kept taking calming breaths hoping to calm down. Usually whenever he was in this type of situation he always had Natasha Romanova by his side to help him or he would use his trick in always being angry, but this situation was different. He was alone, lost, and terrified. Then there was a loud banging at the door. Endeavor, the number two hero along with the number three hero Hawks had just arrived to the area. After being called in about the slime monster and the so called vigilantes. Endeavor and Hawks were told by the police chief Naomasa Tsukauchi had told the two pros to confiscate and patrol the jet, just in case the so called "Vigilante's" were hiding anything dangerous in there.

"Can't believe I have to waste my time taking away and going over this freaking jet". Endeavor said in a annoyed voice. He didn't like doing small jobs like this. If you asked him he would rather do all the hero work of All Might. He had always wanted the number one hero spot but never succeeded. In the end Endeavor used one of his four children to hopefully surpass All Might. (More on that later on). Hawks couldn't help but laugh at Endeavor's attitude. "Come on Endeavor. Think of it this way. They trust you more to handle whatever is in that jet". Hawks said laughing. Endeavor rolled his eyes and mumbled "Little brat". Using his hellfire quirk Endeavor blew the doors to the jet down. Banner looked at the two newcomers in nervously. Endeavor looked disgusted at Banner while Hawks had a look of surprise. Of all things he expected to find on this jet, a skinny, 5ft8 tall and terribly frightened man was not one of them.

"Whoa. Hey mister. You ok"? Hawks asked Banner and calmly approached him. He was hoping to calm Banner down. It would have worked if Endeavor hadn't shoved Hawks out of the way and approached Banner with one of the most pissed off expressions anybody has ever seen. Banner gulped nervously and walked back a bit. He checked on the Space stone and Time stone that were both in his jacket pocket. Endeavor saw this and immediately grabbed Banners neck and lifted him a couple feet in the air. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHATS IN YOUR POCKET"?!?! Endeavor asked angered and disappointed at what he found in the jet. Banner struggled to get out of Endeavor's grasp but it was to no avail. Banner started to have a burning feeling as Endeavor held Banner. "Ok Endeavor, relax. He's probably just a hostage in this". Hawks said trying to get Endeavor to let Banner go. Just then Banners eyes went from a brown to a light green. Banner began growling and as Endeavor held him, Banner started to fell a little more heavy. Banner's skin started to turn green and his muscles started growing. Banner then punched Endeavor in the one area of all males where it hurts the most. Endeavor's eyes widened and a tear ran down on one side of his face. Endeavor let Banner go and fell to the ground, covering in manhood. Banner kept growing and growing. His skin turned into a dark green, his shirt tore off, it looked like his pants were tightening because off how he was growing and the glowing blue space stone fell out of his pocket. He now looked about as strong as All Might. Bruce Banner had now become the monster known as the Hulk. Hawks looked at Hulk completely surprised by what just happened. Before he could do anything Hulk grabbed Hawks by shirt collar and punched him out of the jet. Hulk grabbed Endeavor by his legs and started slamming him to the ground and around the jet multiple times and without mercy. (Basically like Hulk throwing Loki around in the first Avengers movie). After beating the crap out of Endeavor, Hulk punched him right threw a wall of the jet.

Now

All Might and Aizawa looked in shock at the giant, green man like monster as it charged at Endeavor and swatted him to a building like a bug. Hulk roared and jumped to the building were Endeavor had landed. "HULK SMASH FLAMING MAN"!!!! Hulk roared and started beating the crap out of Endeavor. Endeavor shot a ball of fire at Hulks face. Hulk roared and covered his face. Endeavor then sent a large wave of fire at Hulk. Endeavor punched Hulk in the face with a fire ball. Endeavor took a breath thinking that had taken Hulk out. That Hope was demolished when Hulk charged at Endeavor and punched him in the chest. Endeavor was sent straight to a wall. Hulk started punching Endeavor to the ground. Hulk picked up Endeavor and threw him to the ground. Hulk turned away and started to walk off. Endeavor got back up and shot more fire at Hulk and punched Hulk in the back and then the gut. Endeavor sent another wave of fire at Hulk. This only made Hulk more angry. Hulk clapped both his hands and the blast of wind from it was enough it put Endeavor's flame out. Endeavor's eyes widened and his mouth dropped. He was completely surprised by this. He started to think a couple of things. One, he shouldn't have scared Banner. Two, if he beats this monster he might finally surpass All Might. Hulk punched Endeavor again. Endeavor punched Hulk in the face a couple of times with a fire fist. He punched Hulk in the face and gut a few times and kneed him in the chin and face. He then placed both of his hand on Hulks chest and created another large blast of fire. Endeavor kept that blast going for about at least thirty seconds. You can imagine Endeavor's surprised reaction when he saw that Hulk was still standing. Hulk jumped and smashed Endeavor. Hulk picked up Endeavor by the shirt collar and punched him. Endeavor kneed Hulk in the chest and kicked one of Hulks legs. Hulk fell to the ground and Endeavor kicked him in the face, chest, stomach and knees. Endeavor then grabbed Hulk and slammed him into the ground. Mostly because Hulk was to heavy to throw.  Endeavor then used his ultimate move, Prominence Burn, this attack allows Endeavor to launch a massive, concentrated beam of fire from his entire body that is able to vaporize his target. Endeavor launched the attack on Hulk. He took a breath and fell to his knees. Out of nowhere Endeavor felt what felt like a train punch him. He fell to the ground and saw Hulk standing with a few burn marks. Endeavor glared at Hulk with anger and shouted "LISTEN HERE YOU BIG GREEN BRUTE!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM!! I AM THE NUMBER TWO HERO! I HAVE FACED WORSE THAN YOU AND I WILL NOT FALL TO THE LIKES OF YOU"! Hulk didn't care what Endeavor said and grabbed him by both his legs and repeatedly slammed him to the ground repeatedly. Once he was done, Hulk threw Endeavor to the ground and walked off. Endeavor let out a small moan of pain. Hulk smirked at Endeavor as he walked off and chuckled to himself and said "Puny hero".

During Hulks fight with Endeavor, Iron Man gulped nervously and turned to look at All Might "Well I guess, goodbye." Iron Man said as he fired a repulser blast at All Might face and Aizawa. He also punched All Might in the face and tried to fly off. Captain America looked at Iron Man completely surprised. "Tony! What were you thinking"?!? Captain America said completely surprised by his friends actions.

"Well Cap, Hulks out. We have two infinite stones. Our enemies have been scattered across the multiverse, I'm assuming. So now I think it's time for us to go. But let's get Hulk and the Space stone that I hope is still in his pocket first". Iron Man said hoping to get out of there as quickly as possible. Just as he grabbed Cap's arm to take him to help get to the Hulk, wooden branches wrapped around the two. Iron Man looked around surprised and saw that tree branches also wrapped around Rhodey, Peter, Scott and Thor as well.

"You fowl villains! You won't get away with this"!! A voice called out and came down a tree like hero. His costume consisted of a dark blue bodysuit that included a wooden belt, wooden knee pads, and wooden shoes. A small rose veil hung from the left side of his belt. This hero was know as Kamui Woods. Along side him was another pro hero known as Death Arms. He was a very tall, muscular man of a wide build with slightly-tanned skin. He has a square jaw which juts out a notable amount, small eyes and short white hair, spiked out behind his head. His hero costume large headband with a yellow and black-striped caution pattern, matching his thick wrist-guards and the belt around his waist, a square buckle with a triangular decoration sat in its centre. He wears what looks to be a cyan-colored cardigan, which exposes his lower torso and the centre of his pectorals, held onto his chest on each side by small metal nuts. His pants are dark blue, a white stripe down each side, and are slightly baggy on him, and his shoes are plain black with a simple design.

"Vigilante's like you don't deserve the quirk's you have". Death arms said as he charged at the Avengers. Thor used his hammer and smashed the branches that held him. He then raised his hammer into the air and lighting came down on to the hammer. He used the lighting to strike down the branches that held his friends. Kamui Woods and Death Arms looked completely surprised by this. With Death Arms still charging at Thor, Thor used his hammer and knocked Death Arms to a building. Thor then flew to Kamui Woods, hammer in hand and full of lighting. Kamui Woods tried to trap Thor in a wood like cage but failed. Thor hit Kamui Woods with the hammer and Kamui Woods was sent fly to a building. Thor looked around to make sure nobody else was coming.

"Don't worry. Nobody else is". Thor would have said coming but as he was talking some shouted "Canyon Canon"!!! A female voice called out. Spider-Man's spider sense soon went off and then a giant, blonde haired woman came flying down and crash landed on the Avengers. Thor was buried underneath the woman's foot. This pro hero was known as Mt Lady. She had just started her job as a pro hero. She is a young woman who seems to enjoy the attention that being a hero gives her and she doesn't feel any shame from having to take that fame from another hero while basking in the glory. Her costume is composed of a purple and pale tan-colored skintight bodysuit, which is accented with orange stripes. The suit appears to have a pair of purple gloves with orange accents on the edge of the cuff. The design is similar for her "boots" which are cut off at the thigh in a deep v-shape. The suit also has three peculiar orange diamond-shaped dots on the purple top that are located under her chest, and she also wears a purple domino mask with horn-like protrusions on the sides.

Her crash landing sent Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man and War Machine flying while Ant Man on the other hand had shrunk down at the moment Mt Lady came down on the hero's. He hopped around on small little stones and looked up at Mt Lady. "What ? I grow to that size and I pass out. She does it and she's perfectly fine"?! Ant Man said to himself. Mt Lady smirked at the Avengers.

Iron Man and War Machine grabbed ahold of the ground to keep themselves from flying into something. Captain America struck his shield into the ground. Spider-Man grabbed ahold on a wall. Iron Man looked up at Mt Lady. "Piece of cake for the worlds next hottest hero" Mt Lady said as she shrunk back down to her normal size. She stood over Thor, she had knocked him out when she cane crashing down.

"Ok you better hope that he's not pissed once he wakes up". Ant Man said into Mt Lady's ear. Mt Lady jumped completely surprised. "W-w-who said that"?!? She asked surprised. "Um. This is your conscious. Ya we don't talk much" Ant Man said into her ear. Mt Lady looked to her right shoulder and saw what looked like a tiny ant. Mt Lady started throwing her arms around thinking it was a bug "EW!!! Get it off! Get it off"!! She started patting herself down hoping to get rid of any ants that might be on her. Ant Man did his best to avoid Mt Lady's hands as she patted herself down. She then saw him on her arm a flicked him off. The street cracked a bit once Ant Man landed. After a few seconds he went back to his normal size. Ant Man then opened his helmet to get a breath of fresh air. Mt Lady blushed softly looking at Ant Man. She thought he looked hot. "Ok, Lady, not going to lie, that hurt. A lot". Ant Man said.

Iron Man rolled his eyes under his mask. "Now there's that girl". Iron Man said getting up and dusting himself off. He looked up and saw Hawks coming in along with Aizawa and two people who looked like they were getting ready to go scuba diving. "And now those people". Iron Man said. He looked like he was about to fight. Captain America placed and hand on his shoulder "Stark, if we are going to fight these people we are going to need a plan of attack first". Said Captain America. "I have a plan, attack". Iron Man said.

"DETROIT SMASH"!! Iron Man looked and was punched in the chest by All Might and was sent flying threw at least three buildings. Captain America was then wrapped around by and scarf of some sort. He turned and saw Aizawa giving him a creepy glare and using the scarf on his neck to be like a net.

Iron Man dusted himself off and noticed that a majority of his armor was destroyed. "Oh great. Just perfect". All Might charged at Iron Man but Iron Man quickly dogged it. Iron Man then tapped something on the remains of his armor and something from the jet cane to him. Iron Man was now wearing the Mark VI suit. "Alright tall and mighty. Let's try that again". Iron Man said. Iron Man then fired a repulser blast at All Might. All Might then punched Iron Man in the gut and sent Iron Man back a few feet. Iron Man then activated the rockets in his feet and flew back to All Might and punched him in the face twice and then the chest. All Might then grabbed Iron Man by his shoulder and threw him across the street. Iron Man tried to get back up. "Not so fast" All Might said as he punched him. Iron Man fired another repulser blast and a rocket at All Might. All Might wipes a bit of blood off his chin and steam started to come off of him, not from the rocket, All Might's strong from was running out of time. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He knew that he had to do something and quick.

Captain America looked at Aizawa as Aizawa's scarf wrapped around him. "Look, I don't wanna fight you. This is all a terrible misunderstanding". Captain America said trying to stop anything from happening. Aizawa raised a eyebrow. "What are you talking about"? Aizawa asked. Captain America started to explain everything. Aizawa was both amazed and surprised at what he was hearing.

Hawks unleashed a rain of lethal feathers on War Machine. Spider-Man went after Hulk to get help for Iron Man, Captain America and War Machine.

"Don't worry I got H-" As Spider-Man tried to help Hulk with Endeavor and get the heck out of there but was hit by a blast of water. His spider sense went off but he was to late to respond. Spider-Man was sent flying threw the air and landed in a pile of rubble. Spider-Man got up and rubbed his head. "Why is it that vigilantes like you chose to abuse your powers"?! Spider-Man looked up and saw who said that. He saw a man in what looked like a scuba suit. He wore a red life jacket, a black jumpsuit, white gloves and boots, goggles and even a snorkel. Beside the man was a woman in the same outfit.

Spider-Man rubbed his head and looked at the two water hero's. "Great. Hydro mans rejected minions". Spider-Man said in what sounded like a mix of annoyed and sarcastic. The male and female water hero's raised their hands at Spider-Man. His spider sense went off again as they blasted him with more water. "This,...may take,...... a,..... little,.......while". Spider-Man said gasping for air. He knew he was going to have a lot to deal with. Spider-Man shot a ball of webbing at both of them. "Sorry. I would stay and chat but I gotta help jolly green giant over there with the Human Torch knock off". Spider-Man said, before he was blasted with more water. Spider-Man shot a string of webbing at the two water hero's. The two pros struggled to get out of the webbings. The female water hero managed to get her hand out of the webbing and blasted Spider-Man again. Spider-Man shot one of his webs at a wall and swung back to the water hero's. "Ninja". He said as he said as he kicked the female water hero off her feet. "Ninja". He said again as he punched the male water hero. "Nin". He almost said Ninja again if not for both water hero's blasting Spider-Man again. "Oh come on".

Spider-Man said getting back up. The moment he did a whip wrapped around him and purple smoke surrounded him. "W-w-what the"!? Spider-Man said surprised as a woman started speaking "Shhh, it's ok baby. Just take a nice little nap". Spider-Man looked and saw a tall, curvaceous woman with sky blue eyes, which tilt downwards in the center; framed by a set of rather long eyelashes. She has abundant spiky dark purple hair. She wore a black leather breastless leotard over a white bodysuit which emphasizes her breasts, body and legs, the leotard possessing red gemstone-like accessories in a vertical pattern from the collar to the midriff. She also wears translucent black thigh-high stockings that are connected to her utility belt, and black knee-boots. She has a small, red mask outlining her eyes, a handcuff on each wrist, and a red utility belt decorated with gold studs around her hips, a matching pentagonal buckle in its center. This was the R rated hero known as Midnight. Spider-Man didn't know why but he started to feel a little tired and soon passed out.

Hawks saw how the pro hero's were already handling each of the Avengers except for War Machine, so he decided to go for him. Just looking at Hawks reminded War Machine of a mutant from the X-Men. Angle, he thought was his name. Hawks decided to give War Machine a little friendly air strike. Hawks took two of his feathers and threw them down on War Machine. War Machine just looked at the incoming feathers and laughed "Oh please I've lifted a feather before. I know what to expect". War Machine said crossing his arms. But once they hit his armor, let's just say they did some damage. One feather struck a shoulder and the other struck one side of Rhodey's ribs. Due to the armor Rhodey was wearing it didn't hurt him, but it did damage to the armor. Hawks then came down and kicked War Machine's mask and hit him with both his wings and then kicked his chin. War Machine then fell flat on his back. "Ok bird boy. You asked for it".War Machine/Rhodey said getting back up. Hawks chuckled at Rhodey "My quirk is Hawk. What's your excuse tin man"? Hawks asked looking down at Rhodey. Rhodey raised his fits, the pistols in the armor deployed. A missile launcher also deployed and both aimed at Hawks. Rhodey looked up at the man like bird and he spoke "I'm a War Machine". Rhodey said as the pistols started firing. Hawks flew around to avoid the bullets and missile. War Machine then flew up to Hawks and punched him in the face. Hawks then grabbed a feather and used it as a sword. He swung it across War Machine's mask and left a mark. War Machine then fired a blast of energy at Hawks. Hawks used his feather sword again struck at War Machine a few more places such as a leg, a arm and the chest. War Machine then punched Hawks in the gut and then punched him across the face. Hawks then did a spin and War Machine was hit by Hawks wings at least twenty or twenty seven times. War Machine fell to the ground. He immediately flew back up and punched Hawks again and flew around the area throwing punches and kicks at each other.

"That's everything". Captain America said to Aizawa explaining what happened in Wakanda and why he and the Avengers where there. Aizawa was surprised at everything he had heard. Iron Man then came crashing down next to Aizawa. He then blasted Aizawa with his repulser blast and freed Captain America. "TONY"!?! Captain America said surprised and angry. "Cap. No time to explain". Iron Man said quickly.

"California SMASH"! All Might said charging down on Captain America and Iron Man. Captain America immediately got his shield to block the incoming punch. Once All Might came down and unintentionally punched the shield, a loud blast of wind and what sounded like bells filled the area. All Might was sent flying back a bit. Captain America looked at his shield. There was no dent. There was then a loud thud in the area. Captain America and Iron Man looked and saw the Hulk fall to the ground asleep. Ant Man took on smell of the air and also fell asleep. Iron Man scanned the air. "Ok Cap. I know this is a bit much to ask but don't breath the air. There is some kind of aroma in the air that actually makes people fall asleep". Iron Man looked down and saw a sleeping solider. "Seriously Cap? Right when I warn you". Iron Man said annoyed.

War Machine fell down after Hawks left the area. War Machine thought he won the fight but Hawks actually left because he saw Midnight in the area using her sleeping quirk. He knew she would be able to handle it from there. Plus he was also getting ready for a sneak attack for War Machine.

"Hey Tony? What's going on? Why's everyone falling asleep and where's this purple smoke coming from"? War Machine asked looking around the area. "Don't know Rhodey. But whatever you do, don't breath the purple stuff. It's like a knock out gas". Iron Man said. No sooner had he said that Hawks and Endeavor attacked War Machine. Before Iron Man could do any to help his friend, Mt Lady went into giant form and flicked Iron Man. He crashed into a wall and his mask opened up sand he breathed the purple smoke and passed out.

Meanwhile during the fight between the Avengers and Pro hero's. Not only were people and news casters watching with suspense, Izuku Midoriya was watching and writing in one of his journals. He was writing about each of the Avengers and what they could do. "Who are these people"? Izuku said muttering.

"Don't you know kiddo? Those are the flipping Avengers"? A old guy in sunglasses said to Izuku (Marvel fans should know who this is).

Meanwhile in a police station not far from where the Avengers arrived. The Avengers were still sleeping from Midnight's quirk. They all had been placed in separate cells and been looked over by doctors to hopefully find out their quirk's and who they were. All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Aizawa, Midnight, Mt Lady and the Water hoses were in a separate room waiting to hear the results and talking about what they were going to do to the Avengers. Soon the doctor finally arrived with some of the most shocking results anyone has ever heard.

"They are from another dimension." All the pro's and cops froze up at what the doctor just said. "You can't be serious". Midnight said.

"What?!? Your joking right?!?" The male water hero said completely surprised. He was in no way expecting to hear something like that.

"No I'm not. I went over X-Rays and there is no other way to explain what I found. Their organs are misplaced, their hearts are on the wrong side and their DNA structures are unlike anything I've ever seen" The doctor said as he showed everyone the pictures of the Avengers DNA and X-Rays. He then pulled out Iron Man and War Machine's helmets. "Also. I found these in the helmets". He activated something in both the helmets and it displayed video footage of everything the helmets have seen. Footage that was shown went from aliens invading New York to a robot called Ultron to a purple Titian trying to wipe out half of all living life. Other footage seen was of Spider-Man and a creature called Venom fighting a Monster called Carnage. Footage of Captain America in World War 2 was shown. War Machine and Iron Man fighting Whiplash footage was then seen. Then they saw Ant Man fighting a villain called Yellow Jacket. Then they saw Ant Man and a woman called Wasp fighting a slender man like creature in a white jumpsuit with red eyes, black gloves and boots. The pro hero's them realized one thing, theses Avengers were definitely not from around this world.

Back at where the Avengers arrived. The Space stone laid on the ground unnoticed by anyone. Expect for one villain who found it and took it.

"Pretty little one aren't you my little space stone. Oh won't Red Skull, Doctor Doom and All for one be so happy". Ghost said smiling under his mask.

Now the pro hero's know who the Avengers are and where they came from. Question now is what are they going to do with them. Now Ghost and the other villains have the space stone. One last thing is I've decided to do some parings in this story. Like Spider-Man x Tsuyu Asui. Ant Man x Mt Lady. Captain America will also be paired up with someone but I'm not going to ruin the surprise on who it is. Who do you wanna see get paired up. I'm thinking Iron Man x Mandalay or Rhodey x Mandalay.

Until next time. Go beyond ! Plus Ultra ! And Excelsior!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 230 9
The Avengers must stop Thanos, an intergalactic warlord, from getting his hands on all the infinity stones. However, Thanos is prepared to go to any...
1.9K 21 21
Never did the Avengers think they'd be fighting a space war with a sorcerer, Super Soldiers, humans, a scientist with a green alter ego, and an incre...
92.6K 2.1K 31
Thanos's Decimation left the universe confused, scared, and hopeless. Even the heroes that stretched across the galaxy have lost all hope and effort...
796 24 3
(Y/n) The Witch, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission...