Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

By kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... More

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Ten

1.4K 42 17
By kaylashears

Mesaal's POV

As soon as, we got back to the village, Izu and Kotet shot up from their seats and practically saluted to me.

"Seriously?" I ask from Suke's back.

"Please don't kill us! We didn't do anything!" Izu proclaims.

"Hai, hai. If you did, I'll deal with you later. For now just shut up. My 'teammates' have been shouting the entire way back." I whine.

"Sure." Kotet answers for both of them as they sit back down.

"Suke, let me go now. I have to deal with something." I tell him as I see Naru and Pink hair walk away after Kaka-sensei supposedly teleports to Old Man.

"Hn." He lets go of me and I walk off in the direction Naru and Pink hair went in. I catch up and when I get there, Konohamaru is insulting Pink hair's forehead.

"I have to agree with him. Your forehead is unusually large. I've never seen anyone with as big a forehead as you." I speak up, startling everyone.

"See! Masked lady agrees with me." I get an irk mark.

"What did you just call me?" I ask him through gritted teeth.

"Masked lady."

"Is that something to call someone once they just helped you?"

"Uhhh.. I don't know. That's the first impression I got of you."

"So when you first met Naru, did you call him 'Loud mouthed idiot'?"

"No."

"Then don't say that's the first impression you got of me if you didn't think Naru was a loud mouthed idiot."

"Hey!" Naru interrupts. "How am I a loud mouthed idiot?"

"How do you not see it?" I ask the blonde.

"She's right, you know, boss. But her forehead is still inhumane."

"Grrr! Come here, you little-"

"You should know, that's the Old Man's grandson."

Pink haired buffoon chases after him until he bumps into Kuro and Mari. Kuro grabs him by the collar. I decide to stay hidden until the right moment.

"Hey! Let me go!" Maru shouts.

"Why should I, brat?"

"Hey! Let him go! If you don't, I'll take him from you by force!"

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. He was just running." Pink hair tries to explain.

"Kuro. Let the kid go before I kill you." I commanded with a menacing aura.

"M-Mesaal!" He squeaked. Frozen from fear, he doesn't let Maru go. A rock hits his knuckle and he is forced to let go. I see Pink hair, that teammate of Maru's and Mari fangirling over Suke.

"Kuro." I say, my tone dark.

"H-Hai?" He backs away from me and I see Mari shaking.

"What did I tell you?"

"To let him go?"

"Yes. And what did you do?"

"Not follow orders."

"That's right. You know what happens when you do that, don't you?"

"P-Please! I-I didn't m-mean to."

"Oh?" I mused. "Is that so?"

"Yes! I mean-" He is cut off by the new arrival.

"Kankuro." Gaa-kun appears on a branch by Suke in his sand.

"Gaara! Err..... I wasn't doing anything."

"I'm not part of this. I tried to stop him." Mari puts her hands in a surrender motion.

"And I was going to punish him until you came along."

"Kankuro. You are a disappointment to our village. Mesaal, nice to see you again." Gaa-kun greets me. I teleport over to him and hug him. Slowly, he hugs back.

"How?" Mari and Kuro whisper in disbelief.

"How what? How can I still hug Gaa-kun? Because I am one of the few people Shukaku fears. And his mother understands." I whisper the last sentence.

"Come." Gaa-kun teleports with me in his sand to his team.

"Hey! What's your name?" Suke asks them as they turn away.

"Who? Me?" Mari points to herself with a blush on her cheeks.

"No. The guy with the gourd on his back."

"I am Gaara of the Sand. I am also curious to know your name."

"Sasuke Uchiha." He smirks at Gaa-kun.

"I bet you're dying to know my name!" Naru proclaims.

"No actually, I couldn't care less about your name." Gaa-kun starts walking away again. Only to be stopped by Pink hair.

"Wait! I can tell by your headbands, you're from the Sand." She proudly states. "State your reason to be here."

Mari and Kuro take out their identities. "Have you been living under a rock or something, we're here for the Chunin exams." Mari informs them.

"The what? What's the Chunin exams?" Naru questions.

"And this is my team." I deadpan.

Mari and Kuro laugh at my misery. "I feel utterly sorry for you."

"Me too." I mutter.

"The Chunin exams is a series of tests for the Hokage to chose who becomes a Chunin." Mari explains to Naru.

"Hey, Konohamaru. Do you think I'm not cool?" Naru asks the junior.

"Compared to that boy and the masked girl, you are pretty lame Boss." Maru tells him.

"Just call me Mesaal." I sigh and begin to walk away. "Bye. I've got more important things to do then stay here and chat."

"Like what?" Suke asks me.

"Nothing of your concern." And I teleport away from them.

'It looks like Old Man finally trusts me enough to let that ANBU stop watching me.'

'So it seems. What are you doing now? You've got a team meeting soon.'

'I know. It's just about the Chunin exams anyway. Ruka-sensei is going to be testing me too.'

'Really? He might skip you, after all, they have no idea what you can do.'

'He's still probably going to test me.' I grab a book before teleporting to the meeting place.

"For once you're not late!" Naru exclaims.

"You idiot. Was I late when we went on the mission to protect Tazu?"

"No." He sheepishly rubs his nape.

"Kaka-sensei better hurry up. I still need to go find Hyper-sensei's team, go find Hina-chan, go see Shika and then go home to do other stuff."

"Why are you so busy?" Suke questions me when Naru leaves me alone. I shrug. "You're quiet too. Why have you changed so much ever since you arrived? When I first saw you in the academy, you seemed loud with a lot to say."

"Hm." I hummed as I read my book.

"Now I think our roles have been reversed." Suke sweat drops.

"Hm."

"Yo!" Kaka-sensei waves.

"Your late!" Naru and Pink haired buffoon shout in unison.

"Well you see-"

"I don't care about your excuses. What do you want? Make it quick." I cut him off.

"These are the applications for the Chunin exams."

"Application forms?" Pink haired buffoon tilts her head.

"You're repeating me, Sakura. Yes, these are the application forms for the Chunin exams. Whether you participate or not is your own, independent decision. If you chose to participate, come to room 301 in the academy three days from now. The next few days, are your days off."

"Thank you so much, Kakashi-sensei!" Naru launches himself at Kaka-sensei.

"Naruto, get off of me." Kaka-sensei struggles to get him off.

"Yeah, yeah. Just give me the damn sheet so I can leave." He hands as each an application sheet and I leave immediately after.

'Why are you in such a rush?'

'I need to go see Hina-chan, Shika, train with Hyper-sensei's team so I can obtain the byakugan. After that, I need to go home and carry on studying my scrolls about my clan. Then after that, I am going to talk to Gaa-kun because neither of us sleep. After that, I think I'm just going to the Hokage Mountain.'

'Why do you need to do all that?'

'Need is a strong word.'

'It doesn't mean I can't use it.'

I ignore Min from then on as I go look for Hina-chan. I find her at the training grounds.

"Hina-chan!" I call for her as she hits the wrap on a stump.

"M-Mesaal-chan? W-What a-are you d-doing h-here?" She stutters.

"I'm here to help you with training and your stutter. You might not stutter around just me or around some of your other friends too, it doesn't matter. I just want to help you with it."

"A-Arigato!"

(Time Skip)

"We're done."

"Thanks for helping me." Hina-chan squeaked.

"No problem. Bye." I wave and start looking for Shika. On my way, I sense a familiar chakra signature following me. I stop walking and turn to the bushes where I could sense it. "Ruka-sensei, come out. I know you're there." Ruka-sensei steps out, in a transformation jutsu.

"Seriously? You think I don't know what a transformation jutsu is? Just say I passed and I can go for the test."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. There is no test." He says too quickly to be true.

"Then explain why you're so nervous. I mean, I could kill you if I wanted to but I don't think Old Man would appreciate that. You can just tell Kaka-sensei and Old Man if they underestimate me again, they're going to get killed." He nervously laughs.

"You wouldn't do that, right?"

"Of course I would. Now, leave."

"H-Hai." And Ruka-sensei teleports away in a puff of smoke.

'That was a bit mean, kid,'

'Don't care. Shika takes too long to find and my patience is running thin.'

'Why are you even looking for him?'

'I want to play shogi with him.'

'What?! You're going to lose.'

'I'm smarter than you think. In my world, I was quite good. I've only gotten better since I entered the Naruto world.'

'I still don't think it's enough. But ok.' Min sighs. I see Shika being dragged by Cho to a barbeque place.

'I don't want to go to the barbeque place.'

'Why not?'

'Because it means Ino is going to be there too.'

'Why would she be there?'

'Why wouldn't she? She is part of their team, remember.'

'Does that mean smokey is going to be there too?'

'Smokey? Do you mean Asuma-sensei?'

'That's him.'

'Probably. But I don't know.' I walk into the restaurant and see Cho pulling Shika to a table where Ino and Asuma-sensei sat.

Cho spots me and shouts, "Hey! Mesaal! Over here!" I look at him and walk over.

"Hey."

"What a drag."

"Who are you?" Asuma asks me.

"Mesaal Yukini, don't you know it's common courtesy to introduce yourself first? But, I was looking for Shika, but seeing as your busy, I'll talk to you another time."

"Asuma Sarutobi. Shika as in Shikamaru?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure he won't mind if you talk. He probably wants to get away anyway."

"I want to challenge you to a game of shogi."

Everyone's faces went blank. "What?!" Ino and Cho exploded in sync.

I back away a little. "Please don't get me covered in your spit. I hate it when people do that."

"Gomen, Mesaal." Cho apologises.

"It's ok. Well? You going to play?" I ask Shika who has a smirk on his face. I rival it with my own, mine more mischievous.

"Sure." You can hear the smirk when Shika answers.

"I'm glad. You want to do it here?"

"But we don't have a shogi board." Everyone's face turns to one of recognition.

"Uh-uh. You mean we don't yet." I sit down and snap my fingers. In front of me, a shogi board appears. "We do now."

"You're on."

(Time Skip)

"Checkmate." I declare. Everyone at the table looks at the board.

"How?!!?!?" Ino screeches after confirming I have won.

"You're the first to ever beat him." Asu-sensei announces.

"You mean your father hasn't beat you before?" I look at Shika.

"No. How did you? How did I not notice?"

"Because I made a distraction. You were focusing on that and didn't realize my actual attack. But, it's not only that. I made the decoy with some of the stronger pieces so you didn't realize the hidden attack in the lower ranked pieces." I explain.

"I see...." Shika trails off.

"Well, there are a few more people I have got to see. See you at the Chunin exams." I wave.

"You're participating?" Ino raises an eyebrow.

"Yes. I wouldn't miss it for the world. It means I finally get to kill some people."

"What a drag."

"I didn't hear you saying that when we were playing shogi."

"Troublesome woman."

"Bye." I teleport away from them and to the training area where I presumed Hyper-sensei's team would be. And, I was right, they were at the normal training grounds, training.

"Mesaal? What are you doing here?" Tenie questions when she notices me.

"I want to spar."

"Why? You can already beat all of us?" Ne comments.

"I want to fight you. With your byakugan." I declare.

"Fine with me." Ne smirks and gets in position opposite from me. I, also, get in a fighting stance as he activates his byakugan.

'Min, make sure the bykungan doesn't show in my eyes.' I order the tailed beast.

'Sure. You should concentrate on the fight.' Min suggests.

'Hm.'

I focus back on Ne, who is now studying me with wide eyes. "What?" He whispers.

I put a finger to my lips, telling him to keep quiet. He nods and attacks me. I dodge every jab or prod he aims at me. "Come now, attack me properly. I won't fight someone who is just plain weak." I egg him on.

"Tch." He begins going faster. I still dodge each and every one of his attacks. Until one hits me, on my right arm. He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"You finally got one hit when I'm not going at my full speed. Come on." I smirk at his infuriated expression. He attacks again, me barely dodging his attack I sweatdrop. He is panting whereas I haven't broken a sweat.

'I should stop playing around with him, he's going to get mad and go all out.'

"Water Release: Water Dragon Whip." I whisper and an orb of water forms, whips emerging from it and attacking Ne. Ne jumps away from the majority of them, but due to the number he quickly strikes back and destroys the whips. He jumps at me once again, using his Gentle Fist at a speed I couldn't defend against. I feel the loss of chakra flow to parts of my body.

"You were saying Mesaal?" Ne smirks at me.

"I think we should finish this quickly, Ne." I smile at him. He looks at me in doubt. "It'll all be over soon. Don't worry." Looking him in the eye, a genjutsu is cast. "Chakra ghost technique." I murmur, trapping Ne within the genjutsu.

The genjutsu shows a crowd of illusionary people, so realistic that Ne will be able to see the chakra systems of each fake. When Ne attacks, they will vanish before reappearing before him. I watch as he looks around in confusion, obviously not being able to understand the sudden genjutsu. Although not my strongest point, I manage to keep him under while I perform a second ninjutsu. "Wind Release: Divine Wind." I quickly perform the handsigns, Ne breaking out of the genjutsu and being stormed with several small tornados. The attack throws him back, hitting a tree with a dull thud.

"You're good." He grunts, sitting up.

"You're not too bad yourself." I grin, tilting my head.

"You're the winner, again." Tenie tells me.

"Youthful butterfly! Long time no see! How have you been?" Youthful kid shouts as soon as he spots me. "Did you beat Neji-kun in a youthful battle, Mesaal-chan?"

"I beat him in a battle. I can't say it was youthful." I reply.

"Youthful butterfly, I heard you and Kakashi's team are participating in the Chunin exams!" Hyper-sensei also comes over.

"Yes, we are." I answer shortly. "Youthful kid, fight me. An all-out taijutsu battle."

"Huh?!" Tenie's jaw drops. "You just fought with Neji! How are you not tired?"

"I am, but it won't help my stamina if I don't push myself."

"Impressive." Tenie mutters.

"Are we going to fight, or not? If not, just say. I've got things to do." Irritation laced in my voice.

"We are going to fight!" Youthful kid declares. He and I get in position to fight.

(Time Skip)

"Not bad. You need to work on precision. Ne, work on the surprise element." I suggest. "Tenie come, fight me."

"....Alright..." Tenie hesitantly agrees.

(Time Skip)

"Good job. Focus on what you're attacking your opponent with and take into consideration what their weaknesses are."

"But we don't know your weaknesses." Tenie protests from her position on the ground.

"And it's going to stay that way."

"You're amazing, youthful butterfly! You defeated all of my students! Well done, Mesaal-chan!" Hyper-sensei exclaims.

"I know." I let myself flop onto the ground, exhausted. Ne sits next to me.

"Mesaal?" Ne asks.

"Hm?"

"Why are you wearing bandages over what looked like a scar?" Ne asks.

"Because I don't want people to see it. Don't tell anyone of this, understand?" I hiss. He nods his head. "Did you see what it said?"

"No. What did it say?"

"The one on my stomach is a kanji for 'monster'. I have another one on my left upper back, meaning 'demon'." I inform him.

"And I suppose you won't answer if I ask."

"You would be exactly the same, Ne."

"You're one big mystery, you know that?"

"I am well aware of that. See you. I'm going to visit some other people." I wave and teleport over to where I could feel Ki's chakra.

"Mesaal! What are you doing here?" Ki questions. I realize Hina-chan, Shin and Kurenai-sensei are here also.

"Sorry to intrude. I was looking for you." I apologise.

"It's no problem. Why were you looking for me?"

"Because I wanted to watch you train. I helped Hina-chan with training earlier, but I'm tired now." I yawned, streching my arms above my head.

"Is that true, Hinata?" Ki looks at Hina-chan.

"Y-Yes."

"Whisper something to me." I demand. She complies without any stutters. "Good. My work wasn't in vain."

"N-No." Hina-chan stutters.

"Did Hinata just talk to you without a stutter?" Ki inquires.

"Yes. Aka~." I call for the dog on Ki's head. He jumps down lands on my shoulder. I carefully pet him.

"Who are you? I'm Kurenai Yuhi, the current leader of Team Ten."

"I'm Mesaal Yukini. You should teach your boyfriend some manners." She turns red.

"U-Uh..." Nai-sensei looks away from her students' gazes.

"Pffft." I cover my mouth with my hand as I laugh. "You didn't tell your students and I knew?"

"You came here for a reason, right? To help Kiba with training, why don't you do that." Nai-sensei tries to avoid the subject.

"Sure. It will save you from getting more embarrassed."

(Time Skip)

"Not too bad. Work on the power of your 'Fang over Fang' jutsu. You should also learn how to use it within a wider range. Use smoke bombs and stuff like that to accomplish that." I lecture.

"Ok." Ki pants, out of breath. Aka is laying on the floor next to him.

"Hina-chan?" I look at Hina-chan.

"S-Sure." She stutters.

(Time Skip)

"Well done. Remember what I told you earlier. Good work on practicing." I praise the Hyuga laying on the ground, panting.

"Shin? You want to show me?"

"Are you sure? I don't require any assistance."

"Yes. I want to see the Aburame techniques." A feral grin spreads across my face.

"Alright."

(Time Skip)

"You're good, Shin. Don't rely on your bugs too much though. The ones inside you share some of your chakra, right? Focus on controlling those that won't affect your personal colony."

"Thank you Mesaal."

"No problem." I sit next to him on the grass.

"Why do you wear that mask? The metaphorical one." Shin mentions randomly, surprising me.

"So people will hopefully never see the real me. Everyday, I wear that mask and it slowly becomes normal. I do this so when it is normal, I'll never have to force myself to act like it." I answer truthfully, shocking myself.

"So in other words, you bottle up whatever you're really feeling and pay no mind to it, while you act another way. The way the real you doesn't want to act." Shin estimates.

"That pretty much sums it up. I'll see you at the Chunin exams in a few days." I tell them all before teleporting to my apartment. When I arrive, I go into the kitchen and start preparing lunches for tomorrow.

'Who do I have to make lunch for, Min?'

'Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Guy, TenTen, Lee, Neji, Lord Hokage and yourself?'

'That sounds about right,' I agree with her as I get ready to go shopping. I walk out of my apartment and to the market. When I get there, I head straight to the normal shops, buying whatever I need for all the breakfasts, lunches and dinners I will be making this week.

'Finally.' Was my first thought as I finished shopping. 'I should go to the weapons store later and see if I can find more scrolls.'

'Why do you want more scrolls?'

'Because I want to learn more bukijutsu and fūinjutsu.'

'Ok.....'

'Also, Zaza's sword can go in one. I don't like keeping it in my shadow pocket.' I reach home, and start making lunches for everyone.

By the time I'm done, it's almost nine at night.

'Now is the perfect time to go find Gaa-kun.' I teleport to the roof I sense him on.

"Mesaal." He greets me.

"Gaa-kun."

"What are you doing here?"

"I thought I might see you. After all, neither of us sleep."

"That's true."

"You want to go kill someone for fun?"

"For fun? You mean for Shukaku?"

"Shukaku for you. I want to do it for fun."

"Sure." He teleports with me to the middle of a random village.

"Killing spree, or just a few?" I 'innocently' ask.

"As many as you like." Shukaku starts taking over.

"If you do something to him. You're going to get it." I warn the one tails.

"I wouldn't want to mess with Minoru, thank you very much." He turns away and we jump in different directions, ready to kill.

(Time Skip)

The village is covered in blood and so is my katana. My clothes are soaked in the blood of my victims. I wipe some of the blood off of my cheek and flick it away. Gaa-kun is back in control, but luckily for him, he's not covered in blood.

"I told you, you should let the sand protect you."

"It's nothing. Just some blood. I can easily throw them out. The sand protects me if I'm in grave danger and it can sense me in danger."

"But still." He persists.

"No buts." He gives up, knowing it is impossible to convince me. Gaa-kun teleports with me back to the village. "See you." I wave and teleport to my apartment. I strip of my blood covered clothes and shower, trailing my fingers gingerly across each kanji engraved forever in my skin. After my shower, I get dressed in a new set of clothes and throw the blood covered ones out.

'Time to go to the Hokage's Mountain.'

I teleport to my spot on the Fourth Hokage's head, to find a visitor.

"Dude, you're sitting in my spot."

He's wearing an Akatsuki cloak with an orange twirled mask.

"Oh, it's just you. What do you want me to call you? Tobi or Obito? Either one works for me, Obito Uchiha." I look into the one visible eye.

"Who are you?" He inquires in a deep voice, narrowing his eye at me.

"It doesn't matter, Obi. Just get out of my spot. Go find a different one."

"Obi?"

"Yes. It's your nickname. It's in both Tobi and Obito."

"How do you know me?"

"The fact that I know you're Obito? Or that I know you're 'Tobi' from the Akatsuki?"

"Both."

"I can't tell you why I know you're Obito. But I can tell you that I know you're 'Tobi' from the Akatsuki because of your cloak and mask. Very few people want to impersonate that."

"Hn."

"Now, move out of my spot."

"No."

"Why not? Just do it, Obi."

"Do you not understand, no."

"Fine, you leave me no choice."

I activate subete-no-me and make sure his arms and legs are paralyzed before lifting him up and dropping him back down a few metres away from my spot. I walk over and sit down, before releasing him from the paralysation.

"What?" His lone red eye glazed with confusion.

"Would you take off your mask?" I request. Uncertainly, he removes his mask to reveal his face.

"Why did you want me to take off my mask?"

"I wanted to see your eyes and face."

"I can understand my eyes, but why my face?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"Too bad, you're not getting an answer." I turn away from him.

"Then take off yours."

"I suppose that's fair enough." I sigh, pulling my own down. "You know Obi, Kaka-sensei misses you a lot."

"Shut it about things you don't know about brat." He growls at me.

"I know a lot more than you think." I look in his eyes, challenging him.

"Why are you so mysterious?"

"Full of questions, aren't you?"

"Would you just answer them?"

"No." He grow irritated.

"Why not?"

"I don't feel like it."

"Is that it?"

"Basically, yeah."

"...How's Kakashi?"

"Perverted."

"??" Question marks floated by his head.

"He reads perverted books. Other than that, he's good." I shudder. "He's always late, too. He's taken after you in that way."

"I see..." Obi comes closer and wraps his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I question with a raised brow.

"I don't know." He honestly answers me.

"Whatever, you're warm." I lean into his chest. His arms tighten around my waist.

"Why am I doing this?" He quietly questions his own actions.

"How am I supposed to know? It's your body."

"Why is there a bandage on your stomach?"

"Because there is a scar there." I purse my lips.

"What scar?"

"It's a kanji for 'monster' the other one, on my back, means 'demon'."

"Why did you get them?"

"Because that's exactly what I am."

"Why do you think of yourself as a monster and demon?"

"Because it's the truth and always will be." I look up at the starry night sky. "You can't change the truth, Obi."

"How is it the truth? Of what I've seen of you, you're a little girl that knows too much."

"What universe are you living in? Didn't you see me walking back to my apartment covered in innocents' blood? I found it fun killing all of those people."

"You're still human."

"Monster in human form." I insist.

"I don't believe that."

"You should see their eyes. The looks of fear and disgust. That's all I will ever receive."

"Do you hate it?"

"The fear? Of course not. The disgust? Not really, they have every right to look at me like that."

"Join the Akatsuki, we would never look at you like that. And we could help you make whatever you wish for come true." Obi persists.

"I'll tell you what, when the time comes. I will either: join the Akatsuki or train with them. Deal?"

"Deal."

"I should tell you my name, shouldn't I?"

"Yes."

"Mesaal Yukini. I have copied your sharingan. Now I just have to find out how to use it." I complain.

"Yukini? The last survivor?"

"That's what they said about Suke. But guess what, you're still alive and so is Itachi."

"Are you implying that someone else is there? Other than you?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"How do you plan on learning how to use the sharingan?"

"I don't know. I have to learn how to use the byakungan, hyoton and sharingan. All before the Chunin exams begin. That gives me two days, excluding today to learn."

"How did you copy all of them? You're only twelve."

"I awakened subete-no-me a few weeks ago. Today, I copied the byakugan off one of my sparring partners, I also copied your sharingan today. I copied hyoton a while ago when I fought my ex-sensei's new student."

"What about the mangekyo sharingan?"

"That one too. Though, I have the same abilities with it as you do as I copied yours."

"Are you sure you can learn how to control them in two days?"

"I'll never know till I try. Besides, I can practise at night too."

"Why?"

"I don't sleep."

"Why?"

"Nightmares and the fear of something taking over. He's getting stronger with each passing day."

"Who?"

"I don't know his name. All I know is that he is sealed inside my eye."

"So that's the reason why you cover it."

"Hai. He was sealed inside if me at the age of five. The person who sealed him there: dead."

"Did you kill him?"

"I killed all of the scientists in that wretched building. No-one else was there. The only experiment was me. I was found by my adoptive parents, you might say, after a day or two."

"We're a bit more even in terms of knowledge now."

"I suppose so."

We sit in silence for a good while, just watching the village in its peace.

"Until we meet again, Obi." I stand up while removing his arms from me and give him a signature Kaka-sensei smile after pulling my mask back up.

"You're leaving?"

"I'm afraid I have to. We'll meet when the time is right."

"How will I know when you need me?"

"You'll feel it." I give him his mask and he fixes it in place.

"Bye." I wave and teleport home. I sit on my bed and start reading through some diaries of my ancestors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
288K 6.9K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
7.5K 326 34
hi my name is sakura I go to High school enjoy the new chapters Ships Naruto x one of my oc Sasuke x one of my oc Gaara x one of my oc Hinata x sasor...
32.4K 750 18
Y/N Uchiha has been an outcast ever since she killed her entire clan, except for her two brothers. She has been in the Akatsuki for quite a while now...