Just the Little things (Jerri...

By SmolJellyBeanz

Jade Thirlwall has many sides to her. she is the owner and CEO of the worlds largest detective corporation, S... More

Small sample / preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Maybe another time

Chapter 2.

14.3K 177 17
By SmolJellyBeanz

Last time.

The door violently flew open. In walked the most beautiful young woman id ever seen. Her hair cascaded gently down her shoulders, Each strand like a separate, shining ray of the sun. It glistened, shining like gold. Her eyes, there were like the clear blue sky on a summer's day. They were a bright colour of blue they shone and sparkled. She was moderately tall and extremely slim. Her smile was like no other, she had perfect, and soft pink lips and wherever she was she brightened the world with her smile, a little dimple formed on her left cheek her teeth were like stars and shone.

I want her!
____________________________

Perrie's P.o.v

Opening my Laptop, I search through different job sites begging for a new job to of been posted. Suddenly the icon at the top of my page turns red indicating a new post had been placed up within the last few hours. Clicking on the icon a page opens I scanned the paragraph before me.

Needed: New personal assistant, Monday - Friday from 6:30 am until 7 pm
Company: RDD
You will be working around Ms Jade Thirlwall so must stay focused and Mature.
Interviews will open at 12pm Today. Please bring your resume
Have a good day.

Sam.

I look over at the Clock

12:46 pm

GREAT!

I grab my resume and sprint down the stairs of the building. Let's say that was a shit idea seeing as we are on the 7th floor. Hailing down a taxi at this busy hour on a Friday afternoon was an absolute nightmare, But I eventually got one of the Black bullets to stop. Telling the sweet girl the address we flew down the road. She parked the car not even 5 minutes after.
For goodness sake, I could have just walked

The Building in front of me was Huge. The thick smell of Roses Filled my nose. A grande Waterfall Laid happily in the centre of the room. The loud splashing of thick drops of water consumed everyone's ears. I walked towards a desk.

"Urm im here for the interview for Ms Thirlwall?" I say quietly the small boy points towards the golden elevator

"33rd Floor. Speak to Sam"

I nod, rapidly heading towards the open doors of the escalator. i step in pressing the large number 33 in the metal box.

The doors swiftly close consuming my body inside.

"Doors Closing. Lift Going Up"

Nerves quickly overcome my body.

Am I about to meet the owner of the biggest detective company? Idk but the thought scared the shit out of me.

"Floor 33. Door Opening"

Shit. That was quick I stumbled forward the doors of the metal box close behind me. i look around a single small marble desk stood proudly in the centre. A Middle aged woman stood behind it.

"Are you sam?" my voice was quite

She looked up. Her eyes were the colour of the sky on a beautiful day

"Yes, that is me, how may I help you?"

i step closer to the desk. Clutching my resume in my left hand.

"Urm. I'm here for the. Uh, Personal assistant interview." I half-whisper.

" Ahh yes, Name? And Ms Thirlwall is busy right now so I'm gonna have to get you to wait in there until she's ready. " Sam spoke proudly pointing towards an Oak brown door

"It's Perrie"

She nodes before I walked into the room. There was nobody here. Although i wasn't alone for long Within the space of 15 minutes 2 girls and 1 boy had arrived. Quietly sitting on the plush white modern sofas that were scattered against the walls of the room. The walls were Light grey. oak Wood covered the floor.

The door violently opened. Sam walked in making eye contact with me.

i bounced up and smiled

"Sweet, Follow me, Ms Thirlwall is waiting." I nod at sam's words as we leave the cold room.

She walks me down the hall before stopping in front of an opaque glass door. I take in a deep breath. am i about to do this? Am I causally about to meet THE Jade Thirlwall?

"She is right inside. I promise you, babe. She won't bite. You don't have to be so nervous" she giggled. I smiled looking towards the mirror that was strategically placed on the wall never to the door.

My smile faded as i looked at my reflection. I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a leather jacket... to a bloody job interview. PERRIE you idiot. I completely forgot to change before I left the house.

I turned around to thank sam but she had gone. I pushed the glass door. Truthfully harder than I anticipated causing the door to violently swing open.

Great Perrie you are doing so well. First, you rock up in jeans and shit now your swinging doors open left right and centre

Entering the bright office, My eyes are immediately drawn to the large glass window that shined the busy city life. Found in London. Turning to my Left was the most drop-dead gorgeous woman. Her light brown hair curled nearly around her face. She was wearing the nicest velvet black suit jacket which complemented her stunning figure. Her arms rested on the white desk Dominance poured from her body.

"Well, Hello there. I'm gonna guess you're here for the personal assistant job, as you may know, my name is Ms Thirlwall, it's nice to meet you "

She spoke with such power. it almost made me want to submit to her. Jade held her hand out as i stepped forward.

"Hi. Urm well my name is Perrie"

I whisper as I shook her hand. it was warm. As she released her hand she pointed to a chair that sat in front of her desk.

I nodded placing my resume on her desk. Taking a seat, She snatched the piece of paper and read through it.

"So Perrie, Please explain to me what exactly qualifies you to work here at RDD. As I can see from your resume you have absolutely no experience or qualifications when it comes to being a personal assistant. Let alone working with criminals." She spoke sternly standing up from behind her desk and walking around glaring at me as if I was her prey.

Her arms were tightly crossed over her chest.

"Well, urm to be completely honest I don't know. I just moved here and well I've spent so long trying to find a job that I was gonna enjoy and wasn't something that included washing dishes. so I got really excited when I saw this I didn't really think i grabbed my resume and left. hence the jeans and Jacket. Truthfully I don't know what it takes to be a personal assistant let alone one that deals with criminals. Actually, I should just probably go. sorry for wasting your time"

I stood up from the chair. pulling my jeans down slightly before walking towards the door. As my hand touched the door. Her voice boomed behind me.

"Sit Down." I shivered to turn back to look at the older woman.

"Did I tell you to leave, Perrie?!"

Her voice bellowed bouncing around the room. I shook my head. Her tone was so fearful yet so arousing. Wait Arousing, Did I just say arousing

"No Ma'am, sorry" I spoke taking a seat back in the warm leather.

"Very well then. I have gratitude for your honesty. but let's be Truthful. You need a Job. I need a personal Assistant so we both need those precious things in life but are we willing to give one another those things? This job isn't really for those who are the 'tied' down type as you will be with me everywhere including business trips" She leaned against her desk staring directly at me

"Don't worry ma'am, nothing in my life is tied down. I can also walk here from my house" I spoke clearly. Embracing the dominance this woman was emitting.

Ms Thirlwall nodded. Staring at the clock before sitting down at her desk and pushing a button that was hidden by a picture frame.

"Sam, Remove the post please"

"No, I don't care If there are other applicants waiting tell them the position has been filled and they aren't needed"

"Thank you"

Those 3 sentences. confirmed my theory. I HAD THE JOB

I was suddenly shocked out of the room when a small girl about my age came running in the room hiding behind Ms Thirlwall's chair

"Annie, I'm busy with someone right now. its not time for hiding and seek. So please make your way back to Lily's office before I have to get her to come and get you" Ms Thirlwalls voice was soft but filled with dominance

The small girl runs off sulking

"That's Annie my best friend Lily's, assistant and pet hopefully you will be close to her soon" I smiled

"Anyway. Be here at six thirty tomorrow morning. Anything more than 5 minutes late will result in a consequence. Make sure to get some rest and please return in something more businesslike. we have a lot to go over tomorrow" she spoke harshly standing up before brushing off her suit

Well. Let's see where this takes us

*****************************

Words 1558

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
235K 5.5K 39
Perrie just moved in town; South Shields. She needs a new beginning. Her life was to complicated, she ran away. On her first day at work she met her...
997K 28.5K 33
Malia Thornbury, heir and next hope for the Thornbury family, is destined to be married. Her father sent her to various houses, looking for a perfec...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...