love maze

By falleninterludes

when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty eight
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven

thirty nine

2.8K 186 64
By falleninterludes

I tried hard not to act awkward or nervous in front of them, especially to the guy I lied to before parting ways with him for 4 years.

The guys beside me, on the other hand, forgot that I was even there with them as they both said, "V!"

He's the one that I'm supposed to marry before Eunwoo?

My mind's all messed up right now, I feel like I couldn't hear anything other than the thought that Kim Taehyung was supposed to be the one I'd marry 4 years ago.

Damn. If he didn't run away back then, would we still happily married now? Would we have a family now? I looked at Jungkook and Eunwoo standing beside me. Would I still be friends with them? Would I still meet Jennie, Yoongi, Joonie, Hobi, and Lisa then?

"Oh? You two know him?" asked mom.

Eun Woo and JK nodded.

"He's a schoolmate in college." Eun Woo further explained

"Then you know him well too, Jisoo dear?" asked my dad, looking at me expectantly

I faked a smile and said, "Yes. He was my classmate." I looked at V, and I almost flinched when I found him already staring at me with his expressionless face. "But I didn't know him too well, though."

"My! This is great! Then you three can work without any awkwardness." Mrs. Kim exclaimed

"You look familiar though, Taehyung." Dad said, "I think I've seen your face before.."

It must have been when Dad was checking my posts 4 years ago, when some of Jin's fans posted speculations about my dating life instead of their own idol.

My hands were also shaking until someone held one and hid it behind us. For a second, I caught V's eyes follow our actions.

"Uncle, V.. I mean, Taehyung is famous in the US. He also models, am I right, Taehyung? I've seen one of your magazine covers." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at V, smiling. V only nodded in response.

"I see he's a man of few words" Mom commented.

"But there are still girls trying to get his attention" Mrs. Kim laughed, "Did you like my Taehyung too, Jisoo? Since he was your classmate.."

My eyes widened before looking quickly at V and back to his mom, "No, Mrs. Kim. We were just classmates, that's all."

"I see…" Mrs. Kim said and looked at V, who seemed bored, "You need to step up your game, son! Miss Jisoo here is available."

I couldn't take it any longer. I can remember clearly how my dad pushed me to marry Eun Woo before, I remember all those memories I tried to repress for so long.

"Would you excuse me? I need to go to the comfort room." I excused myself before anyone can respond.

I headed straight to the comfort room to breathe.

I cant believe this is happening to me all over again.

I cant believe i have to see you again, Kim Taehyung.

It also dawned on me that at least his father's health is good now. Whatever sickness he had back then, I hope it's cured now.

But seriously, he was supposed to marry me!

"Aish! He's so annoying!" I voiced out my thought and looked at myself. What is happening? Why do I feel a sudden loss when I heard that part? I know I've moved on but why did I feel nervous when I saw him?

A few minutes after, when I thought I've finally calmed down, I walked out the room. I felt someone following me, so I walked towards the venue's door leading outside the building.

I stopped at the top of the stairs just outside the venue and looked back, revealing a tall tanned man a few steps away from me. He was almost concealed by the darkness caused by the column supporting the building.

"I know it's you, Taehyung."

Stepping out from the darkness, Taehyung walked slowly towards me, his eyes boring into mine while his hands were in his pockets.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I thought you're married." It was the first thing he said to me after four years

His deep honey voice made me a bit melancholic too.

"Then you thought wrong." I deadpanned. "Is that why you followed me? Just to tell me that? Cause if that's it, then I'll be taking my le-"

"Why?"

What does he mean why? Is he messing with me?

I was about to ask him why but he continued, "Why did you tell me that you're getting married to Eun Woo when you didn't?"

I rolled my eyes. Is he being serious right now? "Eun Woo stopped the wedding before it even happened. Dahyun was pregnant during our second year and he's the father. Are you done asking questions now? Why didn't you just ask our friends about that 4 years ago?"

Taehyung smirked, "I'm just curious. After all, I'm going to be working with you and Eun Woo. Who knows? Maybe you'll try to deceive me again. I can't let that happen again, Kim Jisoo."

"Just what are you trying to say, Taehyung?" I fumed but decided to let this pass. "You know what? This conversation is over. I won't accept your company's help. Go find some other company to negotiate with."

"Trying to get away from me again, then?"

Kim Taehyung is really getting on my nerves. I don't know what he's up to but I feel that just seeing him might bring back something that I don't want to remember and feel again.

"Look, I'm not trying to get away from you. I simply don't want to talk to you. And if you still think that I like you, then you're wrong once again because..." I stopped.

I loved you.

"Jisoo!" someone called me, a sigh of relief escaped my lips. He just got out of the building, and was a few steps behind Taehyung, when I remembered what they told me last week.

"Because what?" Taehyung asked, ignoring Jungkook.

"I already have a boyfriend. I'm done playing games, Taehyung." I continued, smiling at him as Jungkook approached us.

"Why are you here outside?" Jungkook asked once he's beside me. "Trying to talk to V without me, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "He followed me."

"What were you talking about?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Our company." Taehyung simply said

"Did you tell him already?" Jungkook now asked me

"Tell me what?" asked Taehyung

Nervousness filled me as Taehyung never left his gaze on me. I cleared my throat before looking at Jungkook, while the latter placed his arm around my waist once more. Jungkook only smiled at Taehyung, the smile he has whenever he's too happy, his bunny smile.

"Jisoo's my girlfriend now.", Jungkook finally said.

My gaze went back to Taehyung, who didn't even show any reaction from the news we just said.

I guess he moved on.

Taehyung smirked, "Good for you then. You finally snatched the girl you wanted since college."

"Snatched?" Jungkook asked, sounding a little irritated at Taehyung's choice of words.

"You've been sticking around her since we befriended her. I'm just congratulating you, JK." Taehyung said, "I'm leaving now." He turned sideways and raised a hand before walking towards a black car. Before entering though, he called, "Kim Jisoo, see you on Monday." Taehyung left us standing outside the venue.

"What just happened?" Jungkook asked

I looked up at him, my eyebrows knitted as I did so, "What do we do now?"

Jungkook only cupped my face and forced a smile, yet his eyes showed sadness, "You still haven't moved on, Jisoo."

My answer came out as a whisper…

"I know.."

Social Media Updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🀬 s...
SAM By πŸ¦‰

Fanfiction

77.2K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
16.5K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
226K 6.1K 57
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ˆπ’†?" "π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’”π’”π’š π‘©π’Šπ’•π’„π’‰π’†π’”?" "π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‹π’†π’“π’Œπ’”?" 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π‘©π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–...