niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

~Epilouge~

6.6K 146 45
By adidaspunk

Mady

"Happy anniversary, babe." Niall smiled at me, leaning in to plant a gentle but sweet kiss on my nose. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You too," I returned his smile, leaning in to connect our lips.

Today, we have been married for one year exactly. It was nice to know that I always had Niall to be there for me when I needed him most. I swear, I couldn't live without the sensation of his touch or the feel of his lips against mine.

I ran my fingers through his hair, smoothing it out as I did so.

We pulled away for a brief moment to take a breath, since we were human. I leaned back in to leave a trail of kisses up to his lips, and he smiled down at me.

I pressed our foreheads together, a million thoughts running through my head the second I had pulled away from Niall. I realized something. I don't think I deserve someone as wonderful as him. He could do way better than me. Nialler deserves someone beautiful and capable, and I wasn't that type of person.

"Nialler," I whispered, not being able to hold back the urge. Niall twirled a strand of my hair around his finger, smiling foolishly at me.

"Yes, love?" He wanted to know, sending a shiver down my spine when I heard his humble voice echoing through my mind.

"I don't think I deserve someone as wonderful as you. You're amazing and talented, and I'm just plain old me." I bit my lip, turning to walk away.

Niall grabbed my arm, pulling me back to face him. He was meerly inches from me, our breaths mixing as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Don't say that. You are perfect. You are amazing. You are beautiful. Mady, I couldn't ask for someone better. You're my princess, and I love you." He whispered to me, pecking me on the lips.

"Thanks, but I don't think so. You deserve someone with so much to offer. Someone with true beauty and talent. And, that girl isn't me."

Niall cut me off, slamming our lips together. I was greatly confused, but I didn't break the kiss. Niall pressed himself even closer to me, knocking me onto the couch in front of me. I giggled against his lips, and I could feel a blush burning in my cheeks.

I felt him run his tongue along his bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth, allowing our tongues to roam around in each other's mouths. God, he tasted so good. I loved him with all my heart, and that was one thing that would never change.

Niall finally pulled away, looking me dead in the eyes while smiling. His eyes shimmered in the light, and he was so beautiful.

"Believe me now?" He asked, as if he were trying to prove himself right. I rolled my eyes, not being able to resist the urge of pecking him on his perfect lips once again. So, I did.

"Yes. I believe you."

"Good, now let's go invite the lads over to hang out. Come on," he grabbed hold of my arm, dragging me along behind him.

"Okay." I blushed, and Niall ran towards his phone.

I watched at the Irish boy held the phone to his ear, and I was just sitting restlessly on the couch. Niall leaned in, pressing his lips to my jawline. I smiled, and he raised my chin with his hand to let our lips meet. He then pulled away, letting me sit on his lap while he waited for the boys to pick up their phones.

"One second, baby." Niall mumbled into my hair, his lips brushing against my ear as he did so. I nodded, smiling like an idiot.

"Hello? Boys?" Niall spoke into the phone, taking my hand in his own.

He brushed his thumb over my hand, making me want him even more.

"Would you maybe want to come over today? It's me and Mady's anniversary."

He said, winking at me. I felt myself blush when he said my name.

"Okay, great. So you'll be over in a few? Alright, love you. Bye."

"So, they're coming?" I wanted to make sure, and Niall brushed a strand of my hair out of my eyes.

He nodded.

"Yep. They're on their way now. In the meantime.." Nialler teased, leaning in towards me.

I met him halfway, connecting our lips and shoving my tongue into his mouth. The blonde boy let out a small moan when I tugged on his hair, and I felt him sliding his hands up and down my waist as we kissed.

I giggled against his lips, reaching over and brushing my fingertips along his chest. I tugged on the collar of his shirt, pulling it down lower.

He immediately caught on, and he broke the kiss for a brief second to slip his shirt off over his head. I smoothed my fingers over his abs once again, and I felt him flinch as began to unbuckle his belt.

We were just about to make something happen when we heard a knocking at the door. Niall pulled away from me, rolling his eyes while we groaned. That's when I remembered he was still shirtless from before and his hair was more disheveled from usual.

"Hey, baby. As much as I like you not wearing a shirt, you need to put one on. The boys are here and you're distracting my virgin eyes." I tossed him his T-shirt, and he chuckled before slipping it on.

"So, I'm a distraction, eh?" He teased, brushing his thumb over my cheek as he leaned in again. I jokingly pushed him away.

"Answer the door, genius." I reminded him.

The second Niall had opened the door, I saw four guys standing in the doorway. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall, pulling him into a tight hug and nestling his face into his neck.

"Happy anniversary, Ni. I'm so happy for you and Mady," Harry told him, and I watched as Nialler flashed him a smile. When Harry noticed me, he ran over to embrace me in a tight hug. God, he smelled good.

"Mady! I missed you so much. How's it going?" He asked me, looking at me with those green eyes of his.

"It's going amazing. Nialler's been taking good care of me.." I winked at him, and I saw Niall blush from the corner of my eye. Aw, how adorable.

Zayn then ran towards me, kissing me on the cheek when he pulled into a hug. I felt my face heat up, wrapping my arms around his neck. The Bradford boy then pulled away, smiling at me.

"Congratulations, Mady. I've never seen Niall so happy in his life," he told me, and I only beamed at him.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Madddyyy!" Louis ran over to me, picking me up and swinging me around. He kissed both my cheeks, leaving a huge smile on my face. But, I knew he was only joking, and he knew he was, too.

"Lou! I missed you and your dirty mind." I told him, and he only smiled mischeviously at what I had said.

"Well, I'm back." He winked at me, pulling me into another hug.

Liam ran over to me as well, hugging me into his chest and rubbing circles into his back. Li really did give some great hugs, if I got to admit.

Although, he didn't bury and nestle his face into my neck the way Nialler did. God, I loved Niall and his sweet Horan hugs.

Deciding I had gone too long without one, running to jump in Nialler's arms again. I tangled my fingers through his blonde hair, and he pulled me onto his lap as we hugged. I kissed him gently on the lips, but I would've kissed him more violently if the boys weren't around.

Liam then walked back over to me, and I stood up to look him in the eyes once again.

"It's so great to see you again," Daddy Direction reassured me, his brown eyes locking on mine. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek.

"You too." I told him, and he smiled cheekily at me before walking towards Niall.

~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONGS:

1.) What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction

[Verse 1]

[Liam]

You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough,

[Bridge]

[Harry]

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]

[All]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful

[Verse 2]

[Zayn]

So c-come on,

You got it wrong,

To prove I'm right,

I put it in a song,

I don't know why,

You're being shy,

And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,

[Bridge]

[Harry]

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]

[All]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na [x2]

[Middle 8]

[Harry]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

[All]

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

[Chorus]

[All]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

([Harry:] Oh),

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

([Harry:] desperately),

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

([Harry:] beautiful) ,

Oh oh,

[Harry]

That's what makes you beautiful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.) Stole My Heart by One Direction
3.) Little Things by One Direction
4.) Everything About You by One Direction
5.) Gotta Be You by One Direction
6.) One Thing by One Direction
7.) Look After You by The Fray
8.) A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez
9.) Boyfriend by Big Time Rush
10.) Cover Girl by Big Time Rush
11.) Crazy 4 U by Ross Lynch
12.) Heart Beat by Ross Lynch
13.) I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
14.) I Know You Know by Big Time Rush
15.) Love Me Love Me by Big Time Rush
16.) Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez
17.) Music Sounds Better With U by Big Time Rush
18.) My Crush by China Anne McClain
19.) Nothing Even Matters by Big Time Rush
20.) Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Hereos
21.) Oh Yeah by Big Time Rush
22.) Count On You by Big Time Rush
23.) Radio by Hot Chelle Rae
24.) You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews
25.) Show Me by Big Time Rush
26.) Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
27.) Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
28.) The Only One by Hot Chelle Rae
29.) The Way That You Do by Ross Lynch
30.) Time Of Our Life by Big Time Rush
31.) Turn Me On by Nicki Minaj
32.) Without You by Usher
33.) What Do I Have To Do by Ross Lynch
34.) Enchanted by Taylor Swift
35.) You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift
36.) Worldwide by Big Time Rush
37.) You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship
38.) Your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha
39.) Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
40.) Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown
41.) Stand Up by One Direction
42.) Another World by One Direction
43.) I Want by One Direction
44.) More Than This by One Direction
45.) Better Together by Ross Lynch
46.) Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO
47.) Invisible by Big Time Rush
48.) Superstar by Big Time Rush
49.) I Would by One Direction
50.) Heart Attack by One Direction
51.) Last First Kiss by One Direction
52.) Kiss You by One Direction
53.) Back For You by One Direction
54.) Rock Me by One Direction
55.) Summer Love by One Direction
56.) Baby by Justin Bieber
57.) Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
58.) Change My Mind by One Direction

PEOPLE TO CREDIT/THANK:

1.) One Direction - Thanks to these five singing sensations that made this book even possible. They are my life, and without them I wouldn't be alive and breathing right now. They die, I die. End of story.

2.) Mady (@Miss_Nialler) - My cousin, and the main character of the story. I also love reading her INTERESTING comments on my books.. haha

3.) @DoTheLiamFlick - For randomly being a motivation by commenting/voting/fanning. Plus, I love her username!

4.) @NYCLovers - She always brings a smile to my face everytime I read her comments. She is obviously my biggest fan and my biggest motivation. I love her to pieces, and she never fails to inspire me with her wonderful ideas.

5.) @xoxokissinlouis - One of my closest friends, and she also gave me some crazy ideas for the story. She constantly warns me about 'hurting her little carrot', and I tell her every time I would NEVER do anything to hurt our baby Tommo.

6.) @Jamie_Niall_Penguin - My JEALOUIS sister who always commented opposite of everyone elses. I thought it was kind of funny how she sent me threats all the time. LOL!

7.) @xcoolx3 - Definately one of my closest friends online. She always chats with me and blurts her randomness, and recently we exchanged numbers. So, we text now! Yay! But yeah, it would be wrong not to include her. Even though I don't know her in real life, she has a big impact on the way I write and how I live. I love her!

MY MESSAGE TO THE READERS:

Thank you all for everything. I loved reading your comments whether they were nice or mean, and a huge thanks to those of you who voted and or fanned me. I'm really sad this story is ending, because I had a blast writing this. I do have other books, though. Hopefully I'll find as much interest in my other stories as I did this one. I mean, all day in school I would sit there and the only thought that came to mind was, "I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME SO I CAN UPDATE." I'm Harry Edward Styles serious. Yeah, I have problems. So, I do have some other stories, and I hope you will be kind enough to give them a go. I would greatly appreciate it if you looked at them! Thanks! You people mean the world to me! You're the reason I spend my life on the computer! Some of the most important people in my life live inside of the the computer, and that's a good thing! I hope to meet you all in real life someday, despite any age differences we may have.

Again, I LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY DIRECTIONERS!

-Reese Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
5.4K 1.3K 15
වස්සානයේ ඇදහැලුනු සොඳුරු පෙම් වරුසාව ~ Sinhala jikook story ♡ [COMPLETED]
4K 65 7
The Newberry book and award- winning movie, The Giver was fantastic, but did Jonas and Gabe survive? Did they make it to Elsewhere? If they did, did...
144K 6.5K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...