Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

由 greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... 更多

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

1st Grade

11.2K 225 116
由 greeniesdeadpool

We were sat on a stupid bus. Like seriously, we just fought alphas and now we're on a bus!

I was sat on the row in front of Scott and Stiles and it was an empty row thank God. I didn't get any sleep last night.

"Yo Scotty, still with me?" Stiles napped his fingers and I saw Scott pick up his head.

"Yeah sorry what was the word?" Scott asked and I furrowed my eyes looking at him. "Anachronism." Stiles said and Scott looked put the window.

"Something, that exists out of its normal time." Scott answered and I could still see him in pain.

"Nice, okay. Next word. Incongruous." Stiles swiped to the next word. "Can you use it in a sentence?" Scott asked.

"Yes, it so fucking incongurous that were here sat on a stupid bus right now. After what just happened. Also this word sums up my life." I described and Scott let out a small laugh.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Scott answered and I nodded. "Perfect. Okay next word. Darach, it's a noun." Stiles said and me and Scott both starred at him.

"We have to talk about it sometime,  and we're gonna be stuck in this thing for like 5 hours. So why not." Stiles reasoned and I huffed.

"Just give him the next word." I told Stiles and he signed swiping the screen.

"Next word. Intransigent, another word for Max." Stiles read. "Stubborn, obstinate." Scott answer and the bus hit a bump.

Scott groaned peeped my head back looking at Scott. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"We shouldn't of come. I knew it, we shouldn't of come." Stiles argued. "We had to there's safety in numbers." Scott defended.

"Yeah, well there's also death in number. It's called a massacre, bloodbath, death, carnage,  slaughter,  butchery wow that's-" Stiles listed and he was cut of to Scott wincing.

"That's it, we're stopping the bus. No one wants to be here anyway." I said standing up and Scott grabbed me pulling me down.

"No,no,no I'm alright." Scott said, just because we aren't werewolves doesn't mean we don't know that your lying your ass of.

"You don't look alright." Stiles stated. I'm not disagreeing with him on his one.

"Just let us see it." Stiles said and Scott shook his head. "Im okay." Scott refused.

"Scotty, lift up your shirt. Now." I ordered and he sighed pulling it up and I saw the huge claw marks still embedded in his skin.

"I know it's bad, but it's because there from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." Scott reasoned and I looked over to Boys and Isaac.

"How come Isaac and Boyd are fine?" Stiles questioned and I sighed. Scott lay his head against the window.

"I can't belive he's dead. I can't belive Derek's dead." Scott dazed out the window.

"Hey, don't even think about it." I told him and he nodded. Coach was lecturing Jarred on puking, and if he pukes, I will jump out of the bus, even if it kills me.

"McCall, not you to." Coach groaned. "No I'm good coach." Scott lied and I saw his bleeding shirt.

"Scott, your bleeding." I pointed and he lifted his jacket up and I saw blood stains.

"Don't tell me it's healing, because still bleeding means not healing." Stiles spoke fast, and that means he's very nervous.

"He's listening." Scott looked over at Ethan. "Is he gonna do something?" Stiles asked.

"Not in front of this many people." Scott answered and I looked over at Boyd and Isaac.

"What about the two ticking time bombs?" Stiles asked. "Make it three, I would've had a good night sleep if it wasn't for them killing Derek." I groaned and Stiles gave me the look.

Not the right time, got it. "Not here. They won't." Scott said.

"What if they do are you gonna stop them?" Stiles asked, how does he have so many questions right now.

"If I have to." Scott nodded. "Hey thanks for being there last night." Scott smiled and I widened my eyes and so did Stiles.

"You were there last night!" Stiles yelled. "Thanks a lot Scott." I groaned.

"How did you even sneak past me?" Stiles asked and I grinned. "I have my ways."

Scott got up and I furrowed my eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Boyd he's gonna do something." Scott said and he used the seats to support him.

I saw Isaac grabbing Boyd preventing him from doing something and Scott made his way back to us. "Crisis averted?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded.

"Good, because we got another one. Ethan keeps checking his phone. Like he's waiting for something, like a message or a signal of some kind. But it's somehign evil though I can tell. I have a preseptive eye for evil,  you know that." Stiles stated and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like him, sitting next to Danny." Scott said and I nodded. "Me to, Danny's the only friend I like." I told them and Scott's jaw dropped.

Stiles pulled out his phone and he started texting Danny. "What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"I'm gonna ask." Stiles said and Danny's phoned chimed. He looked over at us shaking his head.

Stiles started to spam him with loads of texts. I swear to God his phone is gonna blow up. Ethan turned his head to us and I smiled waving as Scott and Stiles hid there heads under.

"Not very subtle." Stiles peeped his head back up looking at the text. Someone close to him might not make it through the night.

"Ennis?" Scott asked. "Well does that mean..." Stiles thought. "He's not dead." I said.

"Not yet." Stiles concluded and I looked over at Scott. "Don't think we're gonna miss the meet, because of a slight traffic jam, a tornado, Jared. Were gonna make this thing nothing is gonna stop us! Stilinski put you hand down!" Coach yelled.

"You know there's a food exit about half a mile up. Maybe we could stop and-" Stiles was suggesting until coach cut him of.

"Were not gonna stop." Coach firmly said. "But if we Stop-" Stiles tried to reason.

"Stilinski! Shut it! Seriously, it's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!" Coach yelled blowing his whistle.

"I hate him." Stiles mumbled. "Did you call Deaton?" He asked.

"I keep getting his voice mail." Scott sighed looking at his phone. "That's it I'm calling Lydia and Allison." Stiles pulled out his phone.

"How are they gonna help there all the way back in Beacon Hills?" Scott questioned and I shook my head.

"No there not, they must be dumb to think we haven't spotted them stalking us." I looked back to see Allisons car still stuck in traffic.

"I know you guys are right behind us, put us on speaker." Stiles said and I looked over at Scott.

"Okay, look. Scott's still hurt." Stiles told them. "What do you mean still hurt like not healing."

"Yes, we mean not healing. Allison, your clever figure it out. If anything his wounds getting worse. His bloods turning black." I described and I looked at him still weak as hell.

"What's wrong with him?" Lydia asked. "What's wrong with him, I don't know do I have a PhD in lycranpothy?" Stiles sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes.

"We need to get him of the bus, there's a rest area about a mile up tell coach to pull over." Allison said. "You think we haven't been trying?" I asked.

"Reason with him."

"Reason! Have you met the guy." Stiles got angry and he ended the call. He got up walking to coach and I sat next to Scott.

"Hey, look at me Scotty. You need to start healing. Because your gonna die anytime soon. And if you die, I'm not gonna be happy. And knowing me I'll kill someone when I'm not happy." I placed my hands on his shoulders and he nodded chuckling.

I heard coach whistling like 20 times in Stiles face, to be honest this is just pure humor.

Stiles finally reached his level of fustrstion and he sat next to Jarred with a wide smile. This is he part where I jump out the window.

Stiles stood up running over to us as Jarred puked everywhere. I grabbed Scott arm wrapping it around my shoulder and I helped him of the bus.

Allison met up with us and we headed in the men's bathroom. She lifted up his shirt and we saw black blood and it was all infected.

"This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from wrorse than this." Allison said shaking.

"Okay, what shall we do, shall we just call an ambulance?" Stiles suggested. "What if it's to late. What if they can't help." Allison skipped to sena rips and I paced around the room.

Why is it so small in here. "You know it could be phycological." Lydia said and I looked towards her.

"What do you mean like phycosamatic?" Stiles asked and I shook my head.

"Somatoformic."  Lydia said and I nodded. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause. To dumb it down for you two, it's in his head because Derek died." I explained and Stiles looked at me shocked.

"Okay, so what do we do?" Allison asked and Lydia reached in her purse. "Stitch him up,  maybe all he needs to do is believe he's healing." Lydia implied.

She pulled out a thread and needle and I furrowed my eyes. Because we all randomly have that in our bags.

"He's gonna need another shirt, where is his bag?" Allison asked as she was heating the needle.

"Um, I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyway. Do you know what your doing?" Stiles asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, my father taught me." Allison answered. "Okay, well... how fast do you think it's gonna be. Because of the bus, it might leave." Stiles questioned

"Make sure it doesn't leave then mischief." I told him and Lydia grabbed him walking out.

I crouched down and so did Allison. "Scotty, stay with me." I cupped his face and he lightly open his eyes.

"I'm tired." He said and I shook my head. "Yeah, well if I have to stay awake from no sleep, I'm gonna make sure you stay awake to." I told him and Allison tried threading the needle.

I looked at her hands shaking and I sighed. She was whispering and I pressed my lips together. "Clinically and unemotionaly." She mumbled.

I could see tears in her eyes and I grabbed the needle of off her. "Allison, breathe." I told her and she nodded slowly taking breaths and I threaded the needle for her.

"Your okay, just breathe." I instructed and she grabbed the needle threading through Scott's skin.

I took Scott's hand in mine and I sighed. "Scott, stay with me, okay?" I said and he was drifting of. 

"No, no. Don't fall asleep. If you fall asleep, that means you probably gonna die. And I reminded you what happens if you die." I talked really fast, and that happens when I'm nervous. Me and Stiles have one thing in common.

Okay, think of happy things. "Okay, Scott remember when we were in the first grade, and we didn't have valentines, you were so sad that you didn't have one so I agreed to be yours. You said to me that you would do anything you wanted just because I agreed to be your valentine. Well Scotty, stay awake. Your gonna do that for me, I can't have you die on me." I told him and I saw allison biting of the access thread of.

I saw his eyes fully closed and I put my head near his to see if he was breathing. "Scott, wake up." I said cupping his face and he gasped waking up.

"It's my fault." Scott gasped and I swear to God I had a heart attack. "Scott, look at me. I hate you." I said standing up and I sowly exhaled.

"Did you do that? He asked Allison and she nodded. "Nice." He smiled and I looked down at him.

"Can you stand?" I asked and me and Allison helped him up. He put his spare shirt on and I huffed.

"Never do that to me again." I groaned and he smiled. How is he finding this amusing.

We helped him out and Lydia ran up to us. "Where Stiles?" I asked. "Trying to stall coach, we still don't have gas." Lydia stated.

"I'm not leaving him." Allison said. "Well then we have to leave car."

"Sounds good." Allison shrugged as we walked ahead. I saw students crowded around some and I went in to see Isaac beating the cap out of Ethan.

I saw Danny trying to race in but he got pushed back. I let go of Scott running in trying to stop Isaac and he pushed me back and I hit my head against the ground and I'm pretty sure I twisted my wrist.

Yep, deffinetly twisted. Damn it hurts. "Isaac!" Scott yelled and he stopped punching Ethan.

I looked at my bruised wrist and I winced. Screw it, it's not like I've been through worse.

I got back up hiding my wrist and I headed back on the bus. I sat down on the empty seats and I looked back to see Allison and Scott sat together.

Isaac sat next to me and I slightly smiled. "Sorry for pushing you." He apoligised and I shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. I would've beaten the cap out of him way earlier if I was you." I commented and he chuckled.

I saw Allison walking up to us and I smiled. "Mind if I sit here. Scott wants to talk to you." Allison said and I nodded.

I walked at the back of the bus sitting next to him. "I hate you Scott McCall.  Never scare me like that. Or I'll kill you myself." I warned and he held up his hands in defence.

"Yeah, I do remeber 1st grade valentines day, by the way." Scott said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Scotty touched my shoulder and I saw his veins go black. "Your hurt." He furrowed his eyes.

"Barley." I shrugged and he looked at my hand. I placed his on top of it and I felt all the pain being removed.

"Better?" He asked and I shook my head annoyed. Of course he can take pain away.

He laced our hands together I grinned. "You get any sleep last night?" Scott asked and I shook my head. "You are officially Max's personal pillow

I laid my head on his solder slowly falling asleep.

I know long episode. But I hope you liked it.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.6K 221 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
38.6K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
11.2K 568 31
The fourth and fucking final. Who knew moving back to her old town would be one of the worst and best decisions she's ever made. After currently fac...