Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Welcome Back Harry-32

74.7K 1K 113
By whoooopdeedoo

LATE UPDATE i KNOW:( BUT HURICANE SANDY MESSED UP MY INTERNET CONNECTION AND IT JUST GOT BACK UP LAST NIGHT AND IM UPDATING NOW AND i'm sorry for taking forever! it wont happen again because I'm planning on updating on saturday or sunday (:

DEDZ to iluv1D5eva :)

enjooy and keep up the commenting and voting it helps!

ALSO check out my other story Niall's Secret Sister, I think you'll likeit(:

ENJOY MY LOVES 

Harry’s POV

I’m so confused. I’m not sure what I did wrong but I can tell that Sky is mad at me. I mean for the whole two weeks that I was gone she barley talked to me. When we Skype called she wouldn’t hold that long of a conversation and she would give me this sad look. No, not sad... more like disappointed? I tried asking her what was wrong and she would just shake her head and say that she was just tired from school.

I know that was a lie.

Our plane landed back in London about 45 minutes ago and to my disappointment Skylar wasn’t there to greet me like I hoped. But maybe it’s because our plane landed at 5am and she probably has to keep her sleep for school? At least that’s what I’m trying to convince myself with.

I can’t stop thinking about what I did wrong? I mean, it’s not like she gave me any hints. Every time she gives me this sad look it breaks my heart and I just know that it had to do with something I did and I never want to be the reason that she’s mad.

I missed her so much when I was gone. I mean, sure I was occupied a lot of the time at signings and radio interviews but she was on my mind 90% of the time. Especially leaving her there with Eddy made me super nervous. I don’t want him to try anything with Sky. He doesn’t seem to have a filter because he keeps going back to Skylar trying to get another chance, and it worries me to what extremes he’s willing to go to.

“Stop pouting,” Louis said nudging my side.

“I’m not.” I mumbled in reply frowning a little more and crossing my arms over my chest.

“Yes you are; do you want to tell me why you’re so grumpy lately?”

“It’s... It’s just, Skylar, she’s mad at me for something and I can’t figure it out.”

“Well have you tried asking her?”

I nodded. “I have, and she won’t tell me. She keeps saying that she’s just tired.”

“Well we’re going to Simons right now, so you could go and talk to her while we’re there.”

“Why are we going there anyways?” I groaned.

Honestly, I’m a little scared to go see Sky. Why? I don’t know. I’m just scared to find out why she’s mad at me and I don’t want it to be because of me doing something stupid. I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong while I was gone. I wasn’t even tempted to cheat on her so I know that that option is out of the question.

But I guess I’ll have to find out.

“Simon wants to welcome us back because he’s going out on a business meeting in Tokyo for a week later on today.”

“So Skylar’s going to be home alone?”

“I guess, and don’t get any idea’s there big guy.” Louis said winking at me as he began to smile. I know what he was suggesting and I rolled my eyes at him for thinking like that.

“I wasn’t!” I defended slapping his arm playfully.

“I know, I know, I was just teasing you.”

~

“Welcome back boys!” Simon greeted, giving us all individual hugs as we walked into his home. The first thing I looked for when we got there was the pretty little red head I was lucky to call my girlfriend, but I frowned once I noticed that she wasn’t downstairs.

I think Simon noticed that I was looking for her and gestured for me to go upstairs. I didn’t hesitate to make my way there. I was getting a little anxious actually. Even though she might be mad at me, I miss her. A lot. I mean, the Skype calls helped a bit but it’s nothing compared to actually being with her or holding her.

I approached her bedroom door and slowly opened it, just in case she was sleeping.

I leaned against the frame, watching her steadily reading her science book sitting cross legged on her bed. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank. Her eyes had bags under it as though she hasn’t gotten much sleep in the past few days.

She had a small frown on her lips and she looked slightly confused to what she was reading.

Then the thought came to me, why was she studying so early? I mean it is only about 6:30 and I doubt she’s going to school today if Simon is leaving later on today.

I coughed, startling her as her head snapped to my direction. Once she realised it was me a smile tugged on her lips.

“Harry!” She said getting off her bed and running into my arms. Despite how confused I was at the moment, having her hug me made me forget it all. I missed her, a lot, and the familiar warmth from her only made me feel more at home.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around me as I hugged her back trying to get her as close to me as she could be.

I found myself smiling being with her again. “I missed you,” I mumbled as I placed a kiss on top of her head.

“I missed you too,”

She leaned back so she could leave my embrace but there was no way that was happening. It’s been two weeks and there was no way that I was going to let her leave me so easily. I need to make up for all the time that we’ve missed. I kept my arms firm around her waist as she smiled up at me and shook her head.

“Why are you studying so early?”

“I have an exam coming up, so I need to prepare.”

“But you look exhausted,”

She sighed, “Well if being exhausted is going to pass me then that’s what I have to do.”

“Are you sure that’s the only reason you’re tired?”

She bit her bottom lip as her eyes looked towards the ground. I tilted her head up to face me and she had that sad look in her eyes that she showed me over the computer.

“Tell me what’s wrong.”

She shook her head. “It’s nothing, I’m just tired.”

There goes that excuse again.

“Skylar I know there’s something wrong, can you just tell me?

“I can’t,” She mumbled stubbornly.

“Yes you can, you can tell me anything, Sky.”

She pulled my hand and led me to her bed where I sat on. She sad across of my with her legs crossed on the mattress.

“Are you going to tell me?” I asked, worriedly. She nodded.

I was honestly starting to get worried. What had I done?

“Well I was talking to Eddy and-“

“I told you to stay away from him, it isn’t safe!” I interrupted. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated. I told her not to talk with Eddy isn’t someone she should be around.

She rolled her eyes. “Let me finish.”

“Go on,”

“Well when I was walking home Eddy stopped me...” I felt myself tense up as she explained how she was walking home and Eddy wouldn’t let her get home until she talked with him. The fact that he practically forced her to stay with him only angered me even more. Why can’t he back off?

“While I was starting to leave he brought you up.”

I raised my eyebrow, curious to what he had to say about me, “What did he say?”I questioned, scratching the top of my head.

“Please just tell me it isn’t true,” She looked up at me biting her bottom lip.

“Alright,”

“He said you paid him to stay away from me, please Harry, and tell me it isn’t true so I can just forget about all this.”

Then it hit me. I forgot about the night I went to visit Eddy. It was almost a month ago it happened and it completely slipped my mind.

I didn’t know how to say it was true, I knew she would get pissed if she ever found out about the plan but the whole idea was that she would never find out. The plan went swiftly though my head but I guess in reality it wasn’t such a good decision.

As she looked at me intently I could see the realization on her face. She looked disappointed, sad, angry and other emotions that I forced myself not to look for.

“Harry, why would you do that? I told you specifically not to get involved! I told you I could handle him!” She yelled angrily, getting off the bed and pacing the room, running her hands through her hair.

“I was making sure you would be okay, I didn’t want you to get hurt.” I said calmly, hoping she wouldn’t get too mad at me. If only she could see that I did it out of love, I didn’t do it to go against her words, I did it so she would be safe.

I got off the bed to go up to her but she stretched her hand out and stopped me.

“Do you not trust me Harry?”

“Of course I trust you,”

“Then why would you do that, I told you not to do anything and only if he did something to me you could involve yourself! Why can’t you just listen to me?” Her voice faded as she shook her head.

“I was scared that he might do something...”

“Honestly Harry? His goal in life isn’t to hurt me again, he wants to get back in a relationship with me- even though it would never happen, you don’t need to do stupid things like PAYING him to stay away from me. If anything you wasted your money because he didn’t leave me alone. The second you flew out he was around me every chance he got!”

For some reason, I knew that even though I paid Eddy, it wouldn’t be enough to keep him away from her.

“Sky, why can’t you understand that I didn’t do it to get you mad? I did it to keep you safer, please don’t be mad at me, I didn’t mean anything bad.”

I was starting to get frustrated with the situation. I did it for her, so why is she mad? I know that she told me to stay out of it but its hard watching her stressing over Eddy.

“We should probably get downstairs before Simon leaves,” She mumbled looking towards the door.

I nodded walking towards her. I grabbed her hand, not caring if she was mad at me or not. I wanted her to know I was sorry and even though she was mad at me, I wasn’t going to let her leave me alone.

I mean, I did just get back and not even her being disappointed in me was going to let her keep a distance with me.

She let out a sigh as she uncomfortably held my hand. It hurt- the way that she effortlessly held my hand, but what am I expecting? I did something that I promised her I wouldn’t do unless she wanted me to.

We walked downstairs and Skylar’s mood changed instantly.

She let go of my hand and ran up to Louis giving him a big hug. I felt my stomach turn watching her greet the boys with so much excitement.

I was jealous that they all got to make her smile when all I did was make her think I don’t trust her.

Louis POV

You could feel the tension between Harry and Skylar. I could tell that she was mad at him and Harry looked pissed off at whatever he did.

I have no clue what happened between them but I can tell that Skylar doesn’t like being mad, and Harry is just not himself. The way their sitting on the couch looks awkward. Theres a space between Harry and Sky which is unusual. I can tell that Harry wants to wrap his arm around her or hold her hand, but he seems a bit hesitant.

I feel bad for the lad, I mean, he hasn’t seen her in two weeks and now that he’s back Skylar is mad at him and wont really give much emotion to him.

At the same time, he must have done something stupid to cause her to be mad, so I’m not really going to favour over them.

All I know is that they need to fix things; It doesn’t look right watching them separate from each other. I know how much Harry loves Skylar and this is probably killing him right now. But I know it won’t be long before things get better between them, I just need to get Harry to stop being such a child and start him owning up to his mistakes.

I also know how much Skylar loves Harry, I mean, since her last relationship, Harry had proved to her that she is capable of finding true love, but I’m just worried that she might let go easily because she doesn’t want to get hurt again.

But that’s just me fearing the worst. I don’t want to see my two best friends crushed because of each other, and I don’t want to watch my best friend get hurt again. Either way, I won’t let them go too long without settling this. It just isn’t right watching them like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 84 31
Lily Hayes lost her father when she was only eleven. After his death, Lily thought she could never be happy again, but that didn't mean she couldn't...
31.6K 603 23
Evelyn is suffering from depression. After texting the wrong number, she finds Harry Styles. He continues to text her, and try to cheer her up while...
7.1K 30 24
Laura's uncle is the one and only Simon Cowell. when her and her friend Sarah go over to London from Australia so they can get help by Uncle Si to st...
31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...