All In (GirlxGirl)

By novelistic_mind

This is part 2 to my story (Temporary love) please read Temporary love first in order to understand the whole... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

1.4K 93 24
By novelistic_mind

Nancy

I let out a deep breath before knocking on my mother's door.

"Its going to be okay." Brandy said trying to reassure me. It was easy for her to say because she didn't have to deal with my mother nagging ways all her life. We both looked when the door swung open and there stood my mother. Her eyes immediately fixed on Brandy.

"I didn't know that she was coming." She said and I sighed.

"I'll just wait in the car." Brandy said and I snap my head her way.

"No. You promised you'd do this with me.

"I didn't promise..."

"Brandy..."

"Its fine. She is welcomed inside." My mother say witch take me by surprise. I grab Brandys hand and we enter.

************************************

Brandy

As we enter the house I try to pull my hand from Nancys grip but shes not having it. And remembering our passed conversations I did remember promising that I'd have her back when it came to her mother. And how could I not support her now at this moment. Her holding my hand was telling me that she needed me and I had to be there. So I slid my hand more into hers entwining our fingers together. I wink at her when she looks at me making her smile.

"Are you two thirsty?" She ask as she made her way into the kitchen.

"Yes." Nancy answered for the both of us. We follow behind. She takes a set at the kitchen table and I stay standing. Her mother is watching me. "Theres a seat right next to me Brandy." She saids as shes giving me that sit yo ass down stare. I bite back a smile and take a seat. Her mother pours us something to drink and we both thank her but I dont drink any of it. My mother always said if you don't feel welcomed don't accept nothing. Although they didn't physically put vudu on what they're giving you you bets believe you gone go home with the shit's. Its nothing worst then being at someone's house that doesn't want you there.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about mom?" Nancy asked wanting to get to the point.

"Well i just wanted to apologize for the way I acted at the office and the house."

"Apalogy accepted." She said without hesitation. "Is that it?"

"Nancy I know you're angry with me but you are my daughter."

"And you're my mother but that still didn't stop you from threatening to kick me out the house and throwing in my face that im nothing without you or that job. What kind of mother does that?"

"You know the way I was bought up."

"I understand that you were taught to hate someone because of there sexuality."

"I wasn't taught to hate..."

"Yes you were and you raised us the same way. But my brothers and sisters doesn't care about my sexuality. It seems that you are the only one."

"I was taught that same sex relationships aren't of God."

"And so was I but I can't turn off the way that I am. I dated those men in the past because I didn't want you to start questioning why I never dated. I lost my virginity to some guy I acted like I loved because of my fear of disapointing you. My fear of not being who you thought I should be. I was so tired of being who I wasn't. Being a lie. I went to Texas to get away and I happened to meet Brandy there. I've never been so happy mom. And you rather save face with these pretend Christians than accept me for who I am. I can't hide it and I won't. Pretending is a full time job and it finally begin draining me." I reached over and grabbed her hand kissing me there. God how I loved this woman.

"So you two were together when you first got here. Pretending that you weren't." She said and Nancy nodded her head. "Why not tell me in the beginning?" She was growing angry. Maybe my kiss to her daughter's hand did it.

"I told you why. Out of fear of disappointing you." She went quite then gave her attention to me.

"So you make a pass at my daughter..."

"Mom..."

"Actually she made a pass at me." I say confidently. I wasn't going to get scared with her stares. I respected my elders but if you are going to disrespect we can go toe to toe.

"I thought you were thirsty." She said as she looked at my still full glass.

"Not anymore." She gave a smirk. She wanted to start trouble but she also wanted to end on good terms with Nancy. Man how I wanted to leave but knew that I promised Nancy to be her backbone. She looked back at Nancy.

"I want grandbabies."

"We still can have kids mom." She was now one hundred percent annoyed. "Is this all you wanted to say. I have things to do today."

"Yeah like what?"

"Look for a house."

"You're moving?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah. Me and Brandy are moving in together."

"And who's going to be paying the bills?"

"Mom." Nancy said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Don't worry that's going to be taken care of." I said.

"How?"

"Don't worry about that mom. We're both grown ass women. We'll be fine."

"So you're going to be paying the bills." She said straight forward and Nancy sighed and I huffed while smirking at her.

"Wouldn't you like to throw that in my face."

"If the shoes fits."

"Well that shoe is too small for my fuckin feet." Nancy smiled. She gave my hand a squeeze.

"Brandy..."

"Just, don't talk down at me okay. I am not beneath you. Say what you wanna but don't you belittle me."

"Or what?"

"Me and you come from the same. We worked our ass of to get where we are and we're still working to build. Only difference between me and you when it comes to that is im not afraid to start from the bottom again. I value my dignity over money."

"We are not the same."

"Right. I don't value money more than i do the people I love."

"How dare you." She stood tall. "I have never and will never vaule anything more than I do my children."

"And yet you have two gay children and you're just now finding out because you're belief is more important than having a full relationship with them because of who they are. My children will never be afraid to tell me anything."

"You can get out my house." She yelled. "You are nothing. You are a nobody who just came here to live off my daughter. Just because she has money you're pretending as if you love her."

"And you stood there and came up with that sad ass story. I don't have to pretend I love her for money. I have no issues in that department. You only wish I did."

Yeah right. What money do you have? Parading around here with no care in the world because you're free loading."

"Its best for us to go Nancy. I see why you didnt want to come here. Now I must go to your trucking buisness and callect my check that your company owes me." I said and she frowned.

"My company doesn't owe you shit."

"Yes you do mom." Nancy cut in. "The money that she supposedly don't have is coming from you. See you know the lot that you are now are using? Thats hers. Mom, I told you this. I wasn't talking out of my ass when i was saying it. Brandy owns that lot. She is the reason we didnt have to file bankruptcy. You invited her to a cookout to thank her for finding out that Brian was the one that was stealing from us. And she is the one putting the down payment on the house we're getting. We will be splitting any bills we have." She sighed. "This is why I didn't want to come here because I knew you was going to do this. But i did it for Eve and Allic because they said you were driving them crazy. And they truly believed that you was going to be level headed. So I gave you the benefit of the doubt knowing that I was going to be kicking myself while doing so. Deep down I hoped that we could get threw this conversation like the adults we are but yet you have to talk over people. You have to get the last word regardless if your words hurt the other or not. You have to throw money in people faces to make them feel little to make yourself believe that you are better. In your eyes me being gay is not of God but your way of thinking and acting is not of God either. Brandy is doing a lot and has done a lot. Not only for herself  but for you also. We would be broke and without a company of it wasn't for her and yet you still talk to her as if shes a bum off the street."

"I never asked her for anything..."

"And thats the point mom. You shouldn't have to ask people who love you for help they just do it. This woman been walking to work and taking cabs to work and the money she saved up to start a buisness and to get a car she spent it on us. She bought that lot for us instead of doing what she needed for her. That is so shelfless and she saved your ass from struggling and wondering how you was going to get the company back up and running. Instead of yelling and trying to hurt her feelings you should be thanking her. Not to mention the hours I spent away from her while working for you. Doing double work and working crazy hours to satisfy you all the while my relationship was falling apart. Mom... you dont care about no one but yourself and i hate myself for taking this long to tell you how I really feel. I am in love with  this woman. She is not going anywhere. We are stuck together forever. So its rather you get over it and accept it or you can stay out of my life for good. Im done with all this bullshit. And thats on God." She grabbed my hand and power walked to the exit. Before we could slid into the car her mother came to the door yelling.

"Fine I don't need you. You are no longer my daughter. I will never accept your sexuality. Who you are is an abomination and I don't need that sin around me." We sped off not wanting to hear anymore of her hurtful words. Just a minute into driving I see the tears sliding down Nancy's face. I knew they were coming. When a mother turns her back on you its the worst feeling in the world.

"Pull over." She does and I climb out the car going around to her side and pulling her out pulling her into a tight hug as she cries. She had to let it out. She couldn't hold in this kind of pain.

"This is the reason I didn't want to go. I knew she hated who I was but to hear it... I didn't want to hear it." She cried.

"Im sorry babe."

"Its not your fault. Although I didn't want to do it...it had to be done. Lets go home." Once we get home we go to the livingroom and just sit there. That woman emotionally and mentally drained the both of us. Sorry to say it but I didnt want Nancy to try to share that woman with me. I rather be without of I had to deal with that. The nerve of her. Tomorrow was a new day. I prayed it would be better.

Hello y'all. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The story is coming to an end in the next few chapters. I dont know if i will be doing another part to this story. I know i said that Yolanda and Recheal would be having there own part but now im not so sure since i had them in this story a lot more than i intensapated. Im not sure. But let me know if you guys would like another part to this story and if i get enough people that voice there interest i just might make it happen. Please vote comment and share if you like. Much Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318 17 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
7.8K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
108K 2.3K 27
" they'll know we're faking if I'm not kissing or touching my girlfriend, dumbass " - Miles and Diana. Two best friends ever since child's legs. Wit...