FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

11

426 56 130
By DaeyeoLION

Sungyoon sat in his office. He had done doing his work. It was 4 o'clock. One hour left to go home. Many his friends gave Joochan's birthday gifts through him. Joochan was loved by them even though they never meet him. Sungyoon arranged his table. Suddenly he found a card that Joochan gave him that morning. He found it in his bag. He looked at the card. Joochan made it by himself.

"Happy Birthday, Choi Sungyoon" Joochan wrote in front of the card with a drawing of a stickman that looked like him. It was cute. Very cute until Sungyoon smiled while looking at the card. He opened the card. Joochan wrote with a messy handwriting and a little bit misspelling but it was understandable. For his age, Joochan's handwriting was beautiful. It's better than everyone else in his age. The card was full with overwhelming wishes. Sungyoon read it.

"Dear Ahjussi,
Today is your birthday so I wish you a happy birthday. Thank you for edopting (adopting) me even thogh (though) you don (don't) like me. It'z (it's) oke (okay) because I know it was not eazy (easy). Thank you for being my dad. I am sorry for always make troble (trouble) to you. I am sorry because I can't be a perfect boy. I am sorry for all my wrongduing (wrongdoing). Please don (don't) be sik (sick) because I am worried to see you sik (sick). Please live happyly (happily).

Happy birthday ahjussi. I lov (love) you.

Sincrely (Sincerely),
Hong Joochan"

Sungyoon smiled while reading Joochan's card. He also drew a picture of Sungyoon and Haru at the back of the card. Sungyoon put the card on his office table, next to the picture of Haru. He put there so he could see the card often.

"Why.. I feel overwhelmed to read his card?" Sungyoon asked himself.

*   *   *

Joochan got his report card. This time, he got the second rank. Jaehyun got the first rank. Jaehyun was shocked when he got the first rank. He looked at Joochan. He admitted that Joochan was smarter than him so when Joochan got the second rank, he knew something was wrong with Joochan. Joochan just looked at his result with sorrow.

"Joochan.." Jaehyun called him. Joochan looked at Jaehyun.

"I knew something was wrong happened to you before exam. You looked unhappy before exam. At the end, you got the second rank while you're smarter than me. Why?" Jaehyun asked. Joochan shook his head. Donghyun and Jibeom who heard Jaehyun asked Joochan looked at him.

"You can tell us if you have problems. Don't hold it by yourself.." Jibeom said. Joochan looked at him.

*   *   *

The school has ended. Joochan walked out of the class with a bag full of his birthday presents given by his friends.

"Joochan.." their home-room teacher, Jangjun, called him. He looked at Jangjun.

"Why you seemed unhappy before exam? At the end, it effected your result in this exam because of your unstable emotions. Do you have any problems?" Jangjun was concerned about Joochan. Joochan still refused to tell him.

"Don't be shy. If you want to tell me, you can tell me anything. Your bad days, your good days. Don't be afraid of me.." Jangjun said.

"Okay, thank you Mr Jangjun" Joochan accidentally said 'Mr Jangjun'.

"Haist, just call me Jangjun then. It's hard to change people to start calling me James Lee" Jangjun sighed.

"But I like Jangjun more than James Lee, because it's your real name" Joochan said.

"So, what's wrong with James Lee?" Jangjun asked.

"If you use James Lee as your name, it means you are trying to be someone else. If you use Jangjun, you are just being the real you.." Joochan said. Jangjun nodded. He totally agreed with Joochan. He felt terrible to not thinking about that before.

"Bye Mr Jangjun.." Joochan bowed.

"Bye Joochan. Happy birthday once again" Jangjun said. Joochan smiled.

*   *   *

Joochan entered the car.

"Wow.. you got many presents?" Haru said.

"Yes. My friends threw a party for me so they gave me some birthday gifts.." Joochan said.

"Wah! Appa's friends threw him a party too.." Haru told Joochan. Joochan smiled while fastened his seatbelt.

"How was your result, Joochan?" Haru asked Joochan. Joochan was just silent.

"Joochan.." Sungyoon called his name when he didn't respond to Haru's question.

"I don't get a good result.." Joochan looked down.

"Why?" Haru asked.

"I got the second rank.." Joochan replied in sorrow. Haru looked at Sungyoon and Sungyoon looked at Haru.

"I am sorry, I didn't get the first rank this time.." Joochan's eyes got teary. His tears fell down. Haru looked at Joochan. Sungyoon saw Joochan was crying from the back mirror in his car.

"It's okay. You've tried your best. Keep up your good work next time so you can 'take' your first rank back" for the first time in forever, Sungyoon advised Joochan. Haru looked at Sungyoon. She was shocked to see Sungyoon was kind to Joochan today. Joochan looked at Sungyoon.

"Are you proud of me even though I don't get the first rank this time?" Joochan got his courage to ask Sungyoon and Haru that question.

"Of course. We saw your hardwork. You've studied, you've done your revision, you've done your best but you don't archive your target. It's okay. At least you try rather than hoping for get a best result while you don't have effort to archive your goals" Sungyoon said. Haru smiled and nodded. She was totally agreed with Sungyoon. Joochan stopped to cry. He smiled when Sungyoon said that.

"Thank you Ahjussi. Thank you Omma. I'll try harder to get the best result.." Joochan said. Sungyoon and Haru smiled.

"Good boy.." Haru complimented Joochan.

* * *

They went to a pizza restaurant. Joochan sat next to Sungyoon. Sungyoon chose to sit next to Joochan. Joochan was smiling all the time like someone in love when Sungyoon sat next to him.

Two waiters came and each of them brought a piece of cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~" when the waiters sang them a happy birthday song, everyone looked at them and sang together for Sungyoon and Joochan.

"Honey, you made this?" Sungyoon asked Haru. Haru nodded.

"Thank you, darling" Sungyoon kissed Haru on her cheek. He couldn't kiss her on her lips. It was inappropriate for Joochan. Joochan thanked Haru too.

"Happy birthday, boy" Sungyoon patted Joochan's head. Joochan was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Happy birthday, Ahjussi" Joochan said. Haru was smiling to see Joochan and Sungyoon.

"It would be nice if Sungyoon was like this since the beginning" Haru said in her heart. She was touched to see the moment.

They took their dinner together. Joochan ate a lot because he was hungry. After that, they went home.

* * *

Joochan looked at the mirror. He talked to his self-reflection.

"Happy birthday, Hong Joochan" he said with a wide smile.

"Today was the happiest day of my life" Joochan said again.

"Joochan.." Haru called for Joochan from downstairs. Joochan went downstairs and he saw Haru was sitting with Sungyoon, at the living room.

"Yes, omma?" Joochan asked.

"These are the gifts that my friends gave for you" Sungyoon gave Joochan two bags full of presents. Joochan was shocked.

"Really?" Joochan couldn't believe what he had seen. Sungyoon nodded. Haru smiled at Joochan.

"Wah! Thank you ahjussi!" Joochan thanked him.

"Here is my present for you.." Haru took a box. Haru asked Joochan to open it. Joochan opened the gift and he saw some toys character from his favourite movie, Toy Story.

"Wah! This is what my friends always talk about! But omma, these are much.."

"Yes but these are not enough to pay your kindness towards us.." Haru said. Joochan's eyes got teary.

"This is the gift from me.." Sungyoon gave him a gift box too. Joochan opened it and he saw a pair of Adidas sport shoes.

"This.. is .. very.. expensive.." Joochan shocked.

"I was known as an athlete when I was a kid so I am willing to see you be a school athlete too.." Sungyoon said.

"But Ahjussi.. I have nothing to give you for your birthday.." Joochan felt guilty.

"Just.. be a good person. That would be enough" Sungyoon told Joochan. Haru was really touched for today.

"I hope today will never end" Haru said in her heart. She was really happy to see Joochan and Sungyoon's moment for today.

Joochan's tears fell down. He was a very sensitive child. All what he wanted was loved. He felt very happy today. He hugged Haru and Sungyoon. It was the first time he hugged Sungyoon.

Sungyoon felt touched when Joochan hugged him.

"What.. what's wrong with me?" Sungyoon said in his heart.

* * *

At night, Sungyoon and Haru took a look at Joochan. Joochan was sleeping while hugging his new toys and sport shoes. It sounded funny but that was what Joochan did.

"He loved those gifts.." Haru laughed a little bit. Sungyoon smiled a little.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
Happy Goldenness Day!
2 years had passed very quickly. Let's make it till the end! Thank you for stand by Golden Child. Let's keep staying in the circle and be happy!♥️

Since May 4, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 399 15
How two school boys meet several years later... Meet Lee Minhyung.The son of the school's principal When his father already made school a bit better...
9.8K 1K 24
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
2.6K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...