Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... More

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.

2K 109 194
By -CRANBERRYCOLA-

cherry blossoms
~[|]~

"Dude, I don't get why that guy had to get killed. He was hot as fuck." Brendon said around a mouth full of popcorn, making everyone roll their eyes at him.

"Those are the kind of outbursts we internalise, dumbass." Gerard said, making Brendon flip him off.

Gerard laughed lightly, shifting between Frank's legs, where they were both positioned on the couch.

Frank tightened his arms around Gerard's midsection, making him look back at Frank curiously. Frank just smiled at him and pecked his lips, making him smile shyly.

"I love you." Frank murmured into Gerard's ear when Gerard turned back to face to the TV.

Gerard smiled to himself, "I love you too, Frankie."

"God, save it for the bedroom I'm trying to—" Pete interrupted himself with a loud squeal when a jumpscare happened, making everyone laugh.

Gerard shifted between Frank's legs and kicked Pete's leg making him jolt in alarm.

"You dick." Pete breathed once he realised it was just Gerard and not the possessed demon on the screen, seeing as they were now watching some sort of The Conjuring-knockoff.

It was nearing twelve, and no one had been remotely suggested going home, which was fine with Gerard because he didn't have work in the morning. Seeing as he was still fucking suspended— for literally no reason at all except he had a caved in face and his waitressing was a little shit that day.

After Frank and Gerard had made up, they called all the guys over again and after they had finished watching Scream they'd practically spent a half hour basically harassing Frank with questions, which all made Gerard very embarrassed to say the least.

What was sweet though was that Frank wouldn't let Gerard do anywhere without him, and it wasn't as if Gerard wanted to in the first place, but Frank had to always be touching Gerard in someone or else he would get antsy.

Gerard rubbed circles absently on Frank's hand as they watched the movie, and it was honestly funny how Gerard had thought Frank was a scaredy-cat initially, but now that he was watching a movie with the likes of Pete and Brendon— he could really see what actual scaredy-cats looked like.

Ryan and Ray didn't even seem all that bothered, they just ate M&Ms and watched the movie nonchalantly, whilst you had Pete screaming every two seconds and Brendon complaining about there being no nudity.

Weirdly enough, although Ryan was very adamant about not dating Brendon, during the first few jumpscares his hands had immediately attached to Brendon's out of instinct, which made everyone but Brendon raise an eyebrow.

Towards the end of the movie, Gerard himself was getting kind of freaked out. Not scared— he wasn't a baby or anything... he was just getting a little creeped out.

He jumped when a door slammed in the movie, and Frank chuckled behind him, making him grumble. He lightly hit Frank's thigh before paying attention back to the movie.

It was then that he felt Frank's lips on his neck, but not in sexual way or anything, but more in the comforting way. He left little kisses on his shoulder too, probably to help him calm down, and Gerard squeezed his hand in gratitude before focusing back on the little girl that was definitely about to get killed.

- -

"Well, I should start heading back, Bryar gave me all of your shifts so I'm working double." Brendon said with a sigh, and Gerard frowned.

"I'm really sorry, Bren." Gerard mumbled, "Do you think if I come in tomorrow I can ask him to let me work again?"

"No." Ryan said quickly, making everyone's heads turn to him, "Last time I got suspended, y'know for badmouthing him to customers, I tried to get a few shifts back and he just straight up yelled at me."

"Well, that's what you get when you live dangerously." Ray mumbled, making Ryan glare at him.

"Should I drop you guys off?" Brendon asked, getting up from the sofa, and both Ryan and Pete nodded.

"Nah, I have to drop by Christa's place anyway." Ray said, wiping himself off.

Gerard raised an eyebrow, getting up from Frank's hold, "This late?"

"Yeah, I left some stuff at her house." He said and Brendon snorted loudly, getting out his keys.

"You mean you left your boxers at her apartment and you have to quickly get them before she finds out you went commando on your date the other night?" Brendon said, and everyone laughed as Ray turned red.

"You are one evil, big foreheaded man." Ray exhaled slowly, and it wasn't all that much after everyone was leaving and shouting a parting to Gerard and Frank.

Once Gerard closed the door behind them, he head back to the living room where Frank was sitting on the couch still. Gerard sat on his lap with a small laugh, immediately letting his hands trace patterns on Frank's chest.

"I'm sorry they're so loud." He mumbled, and Frank laughed.

"It's alright, I think they're really sweet." Frank said, and Gerard smiled at that.

Frank's small smile turned into a frown quite quickly though as he spoke up again, "But um, you didn't tell me you got suspended."

Gerard looked down at his lap and nodded softly, "Yeah, my boss wasn't all that stoked about my whole... face, he said I have to stay home until it isn't so bad. Apparently I was scaring kids or something."

Frank looked at him sadly, he dragged his finger tips delicately over Gerard's bruised nose and cheek, making him wince.

"Gerard, these aren't going to go away for a while. Are you sure he said that?" Frank asked gently, and Gerard nodded.

"Fuck," Frank sighed, "I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault, we've been over this." Gerard chuckled, but Frank didn't seem to want to let it go.

Frank didn't answer but he seemed really uneasy about the whole thing.

"Are you sleeping over?" Gerard asked, trying to change the subject.

"Um, sure if you're okay with that. I mean, I know we made up today and I don't want to make you uncomfortable—"

Gerard interrupted Frank by kissing his lips chastely, "Frankie, you don't have to be worried about making me uncomfortable. I know we've had a really bad week but please don't feel worried about doing things we normally do."

Frank hesitated before nodding and he kissed Gerard's cheek, "Can I maybe shower then?"

Gerard smiled with a nod, "Of course, Frankie."

Gerard led Frank to his bedroom and got out an extra shirt and flannel pyjama pants for him.

"Thanks." Frank smiled one last time before going into the bathroom attached to his bedroom.

Gerard sighed once Frank was gone, and started sorting through his closet.

After he made it a little neater, because honestly it was just a fucking horrendous, hazardous mess in there, he got into bed. He turned on his lamp and switched off the main light, crawling into bed as he waited for Frank to come out.

But after a while Gerard's eyes started becoming droopy and he found himself fighting to stay awake. He barely heard Frank come out of the bathroom and switch off the light.

Gerard felt Frank lay down next him, immediately wrapping a protective arm around his mid section before switching off the lamp.

"Night Gee, I love you." He whispered before kissing Gerard's head.

Gerard didn't respond as he drifted off into sleep, and that was probably the first time in a week he genuinely got sleep, and that he genuinely felt safe.

- -

Gerard woke up to soft breathing tickling his neck, which made squirm slightly in alarm until he remembered that it was in fact Frank, and not some random serial killer.

Frank's breathing was even and slow, and although his arms were tight around Gerard as they spooned, his body was relaxed against Gerard's.

There was light pouring into the room which indicated it was already morning, and Gerard tried to shift out of Frank's grip so maybe he could get up and make Frankie breakfast, but Frank's iron grip wouldn't budge.

Gerard let out a small laugh and turned around so that his face was only a few inches away from Frank's. He ducked his head down and peppered soft kisses to his jaw, hoping it would make him loosen up so he could escape to the bathroom, because yes he wanted to make Frank breakfast, but he also really wanted to pee.

Frank stirred slightly with a hum, somehow pulling Gerard tighter against him.

"Frankie," Gerard let out a breathy laugh, making Frank slowly crack open his tired eyes.

The moment he saw Gerard a smile overcame his face, "Hi gorgeous."

Gerard felt his face turn pink as he looked down, he made a small incoherent noise which made Frank laugh quietly.

He lifted a hand from Gerard's middle to lift Gerard's face up, kissing his forehead.

"I'm so happy I'm waking up next to you again. I feel like I haven't in ages.." Frank mumbled, and Gerard laughed softly.

"Yeah, well now that we're moving in together you're gonna be stuck waking up next to me." Gerard giggled, and Frank grinned, moving them so he was hovering over Gerard slightly, laying on his side.

He brushed a few strands of hair out of Gerard's face, looking down at him with a soft gaze. Gerard smiled, letting his own hands push some of Frank's chestnut hair away from his eyes.

"You're so pretty." Frank mumbled, and Gerard's face turned warmer as he smiled shyly.

"Frankie, we just woke up. It's okay to say I look gross." Gerard laughed, but Frank shook his head.

"You don't ever look gross, Gee. Don't say that." Frank said seriously, and Gerard didn't respond.

Gerard just took Frank in, his messy hair and his pretty eyes that were all gleaming in the sun poking through the curtains. He let his hands wander from Frank's hair to his shoulders once again.

"What time are you working tonight?" Gerard asked softly, and Frank scrunched up nose cutely at the thought of work.

"Um, I think from eight to five." Frank mumbled, "Why?"

"I was just wondering." Gerard said quietly, he let his index finger run over Frank's lip ring absently.

"Hmm okay." Frank muttered, placing a soft kiss on Gerard's lips.

Gerard smiled up at him before letting out a sigh, "Okay, c'mon I want coffee now."

Frank laughed, nodding. "Well, let's get you coffee then."

Gerard grinned at that.

more of a filler because i'm trash

also to all of the comments on last chapter saying they really liked it, thank you so much — like, frick that actually made me cry a lil

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.5K 22
After a car crash resulting in your parents death you have fallen into a state of depression. You left everything behind without notice to move all t...
72.2K 2.4K 24
Gee Way is a well known little in his high school but everyone knows he's one of the best fucks around, if not the best. He's a boy who wears pastel...
3K 147 29
"It's not easy living a double life!" "Dude, you're not Hannah Montana." Frank had always figured that it was pretty cliche that he was an Italian re...
21.2K 733 44
[cringe city omg. read anything else but this] Coffee addicted Gerard Way is the new art teacher at Belleville High, and Frank is sort of the epitom...