๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ...

By cnwkssfrvr

"I suggest you leave, before I lose complete control of my hormones and perhaps lose my mind over you." "And... More

p a r t o n e
chapter I เผ„
chapter II เผ„
chapter III เผ„
chapter IV เผ„
chapter V เผ„
chapter VI เผ„
chapter VII เผ„
chapter VIII เผ„
chapter IX เผ„
chapter X เผ„
chapter XII เผ„
p a r t t w o
chapter XIII เผ„
chapter XIV เผ„
chapter XV เผ„
chapter XVI เผ„
chapter XVII เผ„
chapter XVIII เผ„
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter XIX เผ„
chapter XX เผ„
p a r t t h r e e
chapter XXI เผ„
chapter XXII เผ„
chapter XXIII เผ„
chapter XXIV เผ„

chapter XI เผ„

24.8K 710 861
By cnwkssfrvr

   Nowhere to hide from this madness.

                 | Madness - Ruelle

Blinking a few times, Julia opened her eyes, the sunlight hovering over her blanket. After her eyesight got adjusted, she looked around. She found herself in the dormitory, lying in the bed, memories from yesterday filling her head. She was smiling.

After realizing that the breakfast had already begun, she quickly changed into a pullover and black jeans, rushing to the Great Hall afterwards. She sat down between Aaliyah and Pandora, whom occupied her place.

"Morning." Julia said while placing food on her plate.

"Hi, gal." Aaliyah greeted her back, excitedly.

The three of them formed a conversation, which was later on interrupted by the headmaster, who announced the latest updates on Myrtle's case.
"The voluntary student has proven us right, thus finding the guilty one, who will be expelled from Hogwarts. Thank you for investigating, Mr.Riddle." Dippet smiled at the student, who was clearly not flattered, but to keep his manners, he smiled back.

"Anytime, headmaster." his teeth were clenched.

After exchanging smiles, Tom's gaze travelled to Julia, who was also looking at him, the questions filling her head.

"Are you alright, My Lord?" Avery asked with a worried look.

"I don't feel I am." he replied, his eyes still fixated on the girl.

"Is it about the boy? If you want, we could take care of-"

"No." Tom replied in a husky tone. "He is not a problem, for he got expelled... I would appreciate no further interrogation, Avery."

"Yes, My Lord." the boy said, nodding.

~

Julia was heading upstairs, getting ready for the first class of the day. Suddenly, when she was passing by one of the girl's bathroom, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

"What are you-" she panted, but calmed down when she realized it was Pandora who pulled her in.

"I think you owe me an explanation." she said, letting go of Julia. "Where did you go with Tom last night?"

"I-he took me to the Astronomy Tower." Julia had no idea about why her best friend interrogated her.

"Why?"

"Because-..well, we talked for a while."

"About what?"

"For Merlin's sake, Pandora! We just had a chat. Nothing more. If this is about sex-" Julia snapped.

Pandora's eyes widened. "Wha-NO! I am not talking about that! And I really do hope that that's not going to happen... Besides, I wanted to ask you something."

Julia rolled her eyes, getting ready to leave the bathroom. "You already did. Now, if you excuse me." she was about to open the door, but Pandora stopped her.

"He didn't do anything to you, right? And don't try cutting me off."

"No, he didn't. It was just a talk. He also walked me back to the common room. He was really sweet. I still don't understand this sudden interrogating session, though. So please, explain yourself."

Pandora sighed, but she didn't look relieved at all. "Look, Lia. I had a walk with Lestrange last night in the hallways, and he told me something. Something that he wasn't allowed to tell." the girl lowered her voice, now whispering. "There's a chamber under the castle, in which lives a monster. The same one that has killed Myrtle. Tom was the one who opened the chamber for the monster."

Julia was navigating Pandora's face, searching for clues that would prove the contrary of the statement.

"Rubbish." she said in a low tone, grabbing the door handle.

"You don't get it, do you? He wants to get rid of all the mudbloods. He gave orders to this monster. In fact, he is the monster. He even got an innocent person expelled from Hogwarts just to cover up his own sins. You have to stop hanging out with him!"

"Sorry, Pandora. But you've wasted my time here. I'll see you later, when I hope we'll have a normal conversation." Julia said, leaving the bathroom, heading off to Charms class.

~

Defense Against the Dark Arts was next. Professor Merrythought pulled out a weird looking closet, also known as a Boggart.

"Alright kids, as you all know, this is a Boggart. Can someone explain to me what that is?"

"It's a shape-shifter. It takes its form of its observer's worst fear." a Hufflepuff girl answered, raising her hand.

"Very well. All of you encountered a Boggart in your third year, therefore I assume you know the incantation. For those who don't, it's pronounced : Riddikkulus. We shall start as well." the professor opened the closet for the first student standing in line.

When one of the Gryffindor girls finished, Tom stepped forward. He stood in front of the closet, but he was stiff. As he wasn't ready for what was coming. The big werewolf that the girl before him cursed, was now taking the form of a girl. Julia. Except, this Julia had no mouth. She was sending death glares towards Tom, tightly holding onto her wand. She looked like she wanted to kill him. Suddenly, she directed the wand's pointy side towards herself as a green light stroke her, and she collapsed.

The whole classroom was quiet. Tom didn't move. He didn't even use the spell against the Boggart.

Professor Merrythought cleared her throat after a long moment of silence. "Ahem... Mr.Riddle? The spell."

Tom didn't seem to hear what the professor said. A moment later, he opened his mouth. "I don't feel good, professor." he said, as he rushed out of the classroom.

The picture of the collapsed - most likely dead-, mouthless Julia kept repeating itself over and over in his head.

That. That was his biggest fear.

He pushed the boy's bathroom door open, leaning against the sink. He never felt nor behaved like this. Ever.

Tears started rolling down his cheeks, tapping on the sink afterwards. He felt lightheaded, sick, angry, guilty and so much more.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on his shoulder. He directed his gaze at the mirror to see who was behind him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, looking at Julia through the mirror.

"I wanted to check on you. To see what's going on with you." the girl's hand travelled down his back, comforting him. "What was that? In the classroom."

"I don't know, alright? Now can you stop with the questions?" he raised his voice unintentionally.

"I-Sorry I'm not used to people fearing me and having bad visions about me, or whatever that was. But I saw it too, and there's nothing stopping me from finding out what it-"

"Shut up!" Tom shouted, cutting off Julia. The tears were now pouring out of his eyes.

Julia's eyes widened. "I'm sorry." she hugged him from behind.

"You shouldn't be. I'm the one who needs to apologize." he said, sobbing. "I am bad, Julia. So bad, that you wouldn't be able to fix me."

"Hey, hey..." she gently turned him around so he could face her. She caressed his cheeks, her fingers getting wet from his tears. "I swore to myself that I will help you get better, no matter what it takes. You can't stop me from doing that."

Tom held her hands, pulling them away from his cheeks. "Julia."

"Hmm?" she hummed in response, staring into his reddened eyes.

"I have to tell you something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 489 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
423K 11.3K 33
"my bones are stained with sins, scorched from fires, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood, and still we keep fighting." ~ Kenna K...
557K 17.5K 45
Have you ever wondered what life at Hogwarts was really like for Tom Riddle, known by his darker moniker Lord Voldemort? How did he manage juggling...
56.6K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...