The Bad Girl Likes Me

By Rockiiiiiii

[COMPLETED] "Rylee, I'm not gay. " "Are you trying to convince me, or yourself that?" More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Meeting The Badass
Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee
Chapter 4: New School
Chapter 5: Hanging With Rylee
IMPORTANT A\N
Hanging With Rylee Contd.
Chapter 6: Questions Questions
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: The Hangover
Chapter 9: I scream for icecream
Chapter 10: The Dinner
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: Pain
Chapter 13: The morning after
A\N
Chapter 14: So close
Chapter 15: Oh Damn
Chapter 16: The Date
Chapter 17: Bliss
Complications
Rhain
Sleep Overr!
I'm sorry
Chapter 22: Happiness
Hurricane?
Roxanne
Assumptions
Oh you have no idea!
What the fuck did I just do?
Wasn't it the best?
Thats not fair, Belle.
Best friends?
Kristen you little bitch.
Anger Issues, Lee?
Darkness
The new side of Belle?
Say what?
Oh? Watch me.
Oh Belle, I have something to tell youuu!
Let me explain
I HATE YOU!
Sandez girls don't cry.
What are you waiting for?
Bitter Sweet Love.
New student.
I'm going where?
Danger.
Guns.
A very pissed off Lee
What am I going to do?
Let's go.
Carnival.
Tell me what?
This was not easy
Please
I don't matter, right?
Vacation
Partners
I wish
Arguments and Wrong Choices.
I'd never think that.
What the actual fuck?
Shit
And you are?
Worth
Fine
Epilogue
Question

Beach Daaay

37K 957 373
By Rockiiiiiii

Annabelle

I woke up to find an empty space in the bed and I pouted. I climbed off the bed and went to get my duffel bag where my clothes were. I took out my toothbrush and other toiletries and made my way to her bathroom. After I brushed my teeth, I took a shower and wrapped myself in one of Lee's towels.

I was so tired, Lee was so amazing at what she does. I didn't really feel like putting on clothes so I took out one of Lee's oversized t shirts and socks. I went downstairs and heard shuffling in the kitchen. Lee was cooking breakfast, bacon and eggs to be specific. She was in boxers and a sports bra, her usual outfit. "Goodmorning." I said to her. She jumped a little and turned around. Her startled expression turned into a smirk then she said "You look so good in my clothes."

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, whatcha cooking? I'm hungry." I whined like a child. "Stop the whining. Daddy doesn't like when you whine." She said. I pouted, "Is daddy gonna spank me?"

"Maybe he will." Lee smirked.

After Lee finished breakfast, she got me a plate and put eggs, bacon and pancakes on it. "Yummmm!" I squealed as I grabbed the plate from her and bit into a pancake. "Hmmmm, oh my god." I moaned. "This is delicious." I said with my mouth full. Lee laughed at me and shook her head. "You like?" She asked.

I nodded with my mouth full.

It wasn't long after we both finished eating when I offered to help her with the dishes. She told me that it was okay and sent me to watch tv. Afterwards, she plopped down beside me. "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked her absentmindedly. She rubbed her chin then said "I have something in mind." Then she smirked.

"What?" I asked her out of curiosity. She pushed me down on the sofa so she was hovering over me and her hand went up my sweater. I rolled my eyes as I pushed her off and sat up "No Lee."

She grinned before taking both of my hands in one of hers and put them above my head. "What are you going to do about it?" She smirked and then attacked my neck. I moaned in pleasure at the contact of her warm tongue cascading down to the crook of my neck.

"It wasn't a pretty good idea to not put on pants, ya know?" She whispered against my ear as she rubbed me through my panties. I arched my back into her "Leee." She increased her pace. "Lee stop, I just took a shower. Your gonna get me wet again." Her hand movement stopped as her body vibrated with laughter. "You can take another shower, with me this time."

I pushed her off "No way." I said as I slapped her cheek gently. "Now go take a shower, stinky." I grinned. She openly glared at me "Kiss me first." She demanded. I shook my head "No shower then kiss." She rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa. "Fine whatever." She mumbled childishly as she went to the bathroom.

I was watching TV when Lee came out fully dressed in jeans and a black flannel shirt. I raised my eyebrow. "Why so dressed up?" She shrugged. "We're going out." She stated. "Go get dressed." I sighed as I pulled myself off the couch and dragged myself to the bedroom with Lee hot on my heels.

"Where's my kiss?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes and gave her a peck on the lips and she grunted. She pulled me back by my sweater "That's not the kiss that I wanted."

I giggled. "Oh really?"

"Mhm."

She crashed her lips on mine and I felt a whole zoo erupted in my stomach. I never got tired of kissing her. This time, I pushed her back on the bed and straddled her waist. She cupped my ass and bit my lower lip gently, asking for entrance which I denied. I hopped off of her, hearing her groan and mumble something softly. I took out a sunflower dress and yellow flat shoes to wear. I was about to take off my sweater when I remembered Lee was in the room, laying on her bed watching me attentively.

"Did I watch you change?" I questioned her. She chuckled and rolled her eyes. I continued glaring at her. "Fine, fine." She said as she put her hands up in surrender and put the pillow over her head. "Better." I grinned. She mumbled something but I didn't hear what she said.

Soon after we were both ready to leave. When I saw Lee walking to her motorcycle, I stopped and put one hand on my hip. "I'm wearing a dress Lee. Let's take the car." She had a longing look as she looked at her bike. "But babe." She looked up at me. "Fine."

When we were in the car, I asked "Lee, where are we going?"

She looked at me for a brief moment before turning her gaze back on the road. "Somewhere." She said with a faint smile rigging at her lips. I hphm in reply and looked out the window, gazing on the trees passing by. Then she pulled up at my house.

"Your taking me home?" I questioned. "Well, yeah. Jace told me to come over. Everyone's here so maybe we could hang out." She answered while turning off the engine. She got out of the car and came to open my door. "Thanks," I kissed her check as I stepped out and made my way up to my front door.

When we went inside, we heard screaming and cheering. "What's going on?" I mumbled to myself as I ran up the stairs with Lee close behind me. When we went in the room, we saw Haylee and Jace wrestling on the floor. Everyone was here Amber, Ashley, Kristen and Jasper.

Haylee had pinned Jace down "1, 2, 3! And the winner is Haylee!" Jasper said enthusiastically. Haylee got off Jace smirking while Jace got up mumbling something alone the lines "I let you win." She kissed his cheek and whispered something in his ear which caused him to smirk. I rolled my eyes.

Lee's and I presence became known as they all came to hug us. "How was the sleepover?" Amber asked curiously. Haylee smirked at me and gave me a knowing look. Lee spoke up "It was really good." She looked at me and wink, causing me to remember the events of last night and blush a deep shade of red.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked, changing the subject.

"They took Rhain to see grandma." Haylee answered.

Jasper perked up "So what you guys wanna do today?"

"Let's go to the beach!" Ashley squealed.

The beach? Hmm, why not.

"The beach? That's okay with everyone?" Lee asked.

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Sure, why not?"

"I have swimsuits I can lend you girls." Haylee said to Ashley and Amber. They all left the room.

"Come on Lee." I pulled Lee to my room leaving Jace and Jasper in the room. "I have a swimsuit I can lend you too Lee." I laughed as Lee glared daggers at me. "Keep your swimsuit. I'm good."

I took out two bikinis. One blue and one pink. "Which one should I wear?" I asked her.

"Blue."

"Okay, blue it is." I said as I put up the pink bikini.

I went to the bathroom and put on the bikini and took a shorts from our of my draw to wear. I came out back wearing the shorts, seeing Lee sitting on my bed. I put my hair up in a messy bun and applied little lip gloss.

Lee snuck up behind me, you probably shouldn't have put on your lipstick yet. She smirked and connected her lips with mine. I moaned at the contact. She ran her hands up and my bare back where the the bikini top wasn't covering. I shuddered at  her contact.

She pressed me against the wall and pinned my hands above my head. She ran her tongue over my bottom lip like she usually does when she's asking for entrance. And I granted her, making our tongues fight for dominance in the kiss. Which she won, she always wins.

She groaned loudly when the guys knocked on our door, telling us that they were ready. She rested her forehead against mine. "I just need to to take you away for a day or two." She sighed then backed off, going to the room door to open it.

"Is everyone all set?" Jasper asked.

We all answered in agreement as we made our way outside. Jace and Lee were the only two that drove cars to my house. Lee spoke up "Who's driving with me and Belle?"

"I'll come," Jasper said.

"Me too," Amber joined in.

The beach was an hour drive so we stopped at a gas station to get some snacks. On our way to the beach, Jasper kept telling us about a girl he was seeing. Typical Jasper. We all knew he was a player, but we didnt question his lifestyle. I later fell asleep because Lee wasnt talking at all.

I woke up to someone lighlty shaking my arm, it was Jasper "We're my stories that boring?" 

I chuckeld "Not at all."

"Good, cause we're here." he grinned.

"Where's everyone?" I asked, looking around in the backseat.

"They went to find a good spot."

"Oh, okay. Well, lets go!" I hopped out of the car and ran ahead of Jasper.

I didnt have to look back to know that he was shaking his head at me. I really liked the beach. I wasnt a fan of the sand because it would end up in the most unwanted places, but I loved the water and the waves.

I saw Lee standing with the others, Lee was in a sports bra and a tight boxer shorts. I could see girls gawking at her and her defined abs. It gave me a sense of peace because I knew Lee was mine, and I was hers. I ran over to her and jumped on her back. "Heyy!" I almost yelled in her ear.

"Someone's excited, I see." Lee chuckled.

"Yess, I love the beach!" I said happily.

The other girls were just staring at us and aweing.

Ashley had on a yellow bikini that really stood out with her tanned skin and blonde hair. Yes, she was blonde. Ashley stood at about 5"7, with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes like myself. Amber was the complete opposite. She had jet black hair that came down to her back with hazel eyes. She stood at around the same height as Ashley. She wore a light pink bikini that hugged her curves perfectly. And Haylee had on a red bikini. And well, shes my twin.

Lee caught them staring and groaned "What girls?"

Amber smirked "You guys are so adorable." 

I grinned while I was still on her back "You heard them Lee? We're adorable." I giggled.

Lee sighed "Who gave my girlfriend candy?" 

Everyone avoided Lee's glare. 

"I told them not to." She muttered.

"Come on Lee. Lets go in the water." I told her, jumping up and down on her back slightly. She started walking towards the water but I remembered that I still had on my shorts. "Wait Lee, let me get off my shorts first."I hopped off her back, pulled down the shorts and threw it under our spot where the umbrella was. I ran back and jumped on Lee. "Lets goo!"

Lee chuckled and carried us out in the water, I climbed up on her back because the water was cold. "Uhm Lee, the water is like really cold. Can we go back to shore please?" I pouted at her.

"So first, you force me to come in the water and now your begging to go back to shore?" Lee asked. I nodded "Thats exactly what I'm implying."

"Well its not that easy." Lee said, and with that,she dropped me in the water.

"OH MY GOD LEE!" I shouted at her as I resurfaced. I couldnt feel the bottom of the beach so I had to hold on to Lee. I was trembling, because it was really cold.

 Everyone else came in the water splashing each other and having fun. I looked over to Haylee and she had that knowing look on her face. I rolled my eyes. She wanted me to tell her about the sleepover I had with lee. "I'll be right back, Lee." I told her as I left go off of her and swam over to Haylee. We both made our way to the shore and sat on the beach towels. Ashley was the only one not in the water. She was getting a tan.

Haylee  scoffed at her "You came to the beach, but you're not going in the water?"

"I hate sand." Was the only thing Ashley said.

Haylee rolled her eyes and looked at me expectantly. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Dont what me. Tell me what happened." She demanded impatiently.

"Couldnt this wait until we got home?" 

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "We had, uhh sex?" I said it more like a question. I looked out the beach to see Lee throw Amber off her shoulder and into the water. They all started laughing. 

"How was it?" Haylee asked, pulling my gaze away from Lee to look at her.

"It was awesome. For my first time." I blushed. "It hurt a little though. And no, I didnt go down on her. She didnt either."

"It was just fingers?" Haylee asked. I nodded.

"I guess she didnt want to freak you out then, since your still new to this." She said in deep thought.

Jace and Lee came out of the water. I looked back to see Amber on Jaspers back. 

"Come on girls, the water feels amazing. You're missing out." Jace said to us.

Before I knew it Jace grabbed me and hauled me over his shoulder. And Lee did the same with Haylee. I laughed "Put me down! Jerkface!"

They both ignored our protests and dunked us into the water. After a few minutes, Lee pulled me away from the group. "It's my Belle time now." She smirked and connected her lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss when I felt her hands guide my feet up to wrap them around her waist. She cupped my ass keeping me in place while she kissed me. Soon after, I parted my lips and she dove her tongue in my mouth, battling for dominace. The kiss was a bit salty from the salt water but I didnt mind.

She turned my body away from the crowd as I felt her hands go up my thigh. My breath hitched "Lee?" I asked in a questioning tone. She only smirked at me and said "Don't be loud. They'll know we're doing something."

I didnt have any time to question her because I felt her hand slip into my bikini bottom and rubbed me. I shuddered at the contact and bit my lip to keep quiet. She slipped one finger in and I moaned softly. She kept a soft and steady pace and I hid my face in her neck. Soon, she slipped in another finger and increased her speed. By this time, I was letting out short ragged breaths. "Leeee" I moaned softly in her ear.

I was close, I could feel it. My hips started to move along with her fingers. "Don't stop Lee, oh my god." I tilted my head back. I sunked my fingernails into her back as I reached my peak, biting on her shoulder to keep quiet. She continued to ride me out through my orgasm, then I slumped against her. I was drained.

"Oh my gosh, Lee." I breathed.

"I know, I know." She grinned cockily.

I looked over Lee's shoulder to see that no one was even paying any attention to us. I hid my face in Lee's neck as I felt my cheeks go red. "How about a round two?" Lee smirked at me. I glared at her. This girl was not serious. I licked the salty water off my lips. Just then, her eyes snapped towards my lips and she leaned in and pecked them slightly. but I deepened the kiss, we were having a full blown make out session when we were splashed by the guys.

They all erupted in laughter as Lee and I glared at them. "Guys, tone down before you actually have sex on the beach." Jasper chuckled. My eyes widended and I felt my ears go red and I hid my face in Lee's neck. He stopped chuckling to look at us. "Wh- Y-You guys?" he asked, putting the pieces together. "You horny bastards!" he splashed us as Lee laughed.

We all stayed in the water for hours, splashing each other, dunking each other under the water and riding on each others backs. We didnt even realised that it was getting late until thunder roared from the sky followed by a heavy downpour of rain. 

"Shit." Lee muttered.

We all ran out of the water towards the beach to discover Ashley talking to Roxanne.

Roxanne? What is she doing here?

She had her hair up in a high ponytail and had on a black bikini top with booty shorts. She looked up at me and smiled. I waved.

"Ashley, we have to go. Get your things." Jasper told her.

"We can't travel for an hour through this rain."  Amber pouted. "It wouldnt be safe."

We all sighed, she was right. It wouldnt be safe to drive that far with this weather.

"Well, I live really close by. You guys can crash at my place until the rain cools down." Roxanne suggested.

Lee tensed beside me.

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 14.3K 26
My sister and I are homeless, until a kind man and his wife takes us in... i was about to leave until I saw ... her I don't own the picture, it fits...
2.3K 151 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
406K 18.6K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
396 32 20
This story is about two teenagers starting High School as juniors. They are trying to find out who they are, even when things get tough. The real que...