BakuDeku one shots

By IceDragonSlayer16

I like to have some sort of consistency when it comes to my stories so that they can somewhat flow together... More

Negative feeling
Nightmare
Anger
He's Mine. Back Off.
Moody Day
Overworking nightmares
Deku...what have you become...?
Heart broken
Jealous
Thank you guys!!!
Heart Broken (2)
I'm Not Afraid.
I'm Not Afraid. (2)
A Birthday To Remember
Mafia Man
A Priceless Smile
Hot Nights
Morning surprise

Shattered

6.9K 145 126
By IceDragonSlayer16

Contains:
No Quirks

Requested by:
1020willy

"Izuku! What. The Hell!" Katsuki shouts after slamming the door, obviously enraged.

Confused, Izuku steps out of the kitchen, apron still on and a spatula in hand.

"What's wrong Kac-?" Izuku asks, only to be interrupted by the explosive blond in front of him. He holds his phone in a tight grip, only a bit more strength will cause it to break.

"Don't give me that shit, what the hell did you buy that costed nine hundred dollars?!" The blond shreaks, holding his phone up to reveal their bank's website on their account open with a notification on the bottom that says:

Deposit
3:46 pm
$900.00

Realization hit the greenett and gives a small smile, but it only angers his explosive boyfriend more.

"I can't say, but trust me, I think you'll li-."

"Like it?! Why would I like something that takes out of our savings?! Being a cop doesn't pay as much as you think, Izuku! What, did you buy more Toshinori merchandise?! Is he better than me just because he runs the county's police department?!" Soon, it became ranting on a totally different subject that always gets Izuku angry as well. The fact that Katsuki brings it up now makes things worse.

"You're bringing that up NOW?! This has nothing to do with him! I can't tell you because it's a secret that you are just going to have to trust me on!"

"No, I want to know what you paid so much on! And yes I'm bringing him up because you seem to enjoy him more than m-!" Katsuki couldn't finish when is suddenly forced to look to the right, followed by a sharp sting on his cheek. Izuku has slapped him. He looks back to find a teary eyed Izuku stomping towards the door he came in and putting on his shoes.

Guilt overtook Katsuki as he realizes his mistake when a rarely mad greenett steps out into the night and slams closed the door, leaving him alone.

-

Izuku starts his car with haste, going in reverse to exist their driveway before returning forward in anger. It always calms Izuku to go out for a drive after one of those rare fights with Katsuki or something upsetting happens. He can tell it's working by the heavy sigh that left his lips and him finally letting the back rest fulfill its purpose.

The calm turns to sadness. He always hated those fights. It always leads to him thinking it's his fault no matter the topic that causes it.

'Maybe I should go to Todoroki's place. I can't go home for a while and I need to talk to someone.' He thinks to himself, slowing down to an incoming stop light in an intersection.

He flips his left blinker on a few seconds before stopping, wiping his eyes from the tears that make all the headlights somehow brighter.

Tapping his fingers against the wheel, his eyebrows furrow at the sight of a car coming towards him, but in the same lane as him. He didn't know what to do in the little time he had as said car tries to swerve out of the way, but it became too late. The person's passenger side collides into Izuku head on, causing Izuku to slam his head into the wheel, causing immediate unconsciousness and ricochet against the back seat. The last thing Izuku hears is the nauseating volume of ringing in his ears.

~

Katsuki taps his heel against the floor as he sat in the living room. His elbows rest against his knees as he rests his forehead on the back of his folded hands. Anxiousness fills his entire body as he waits restlessly for his boyfriend to come home any minute now.

He called multiple times already in the span of the hour that his boyfriend is gone, but every time his phone rang all the way into voicemail. He stopped after he tenth time, realizing that he probably went to Todoroki's house to calm down and he will probably call after a while to at least let him know he is okay.

Another Ten. Whole. Minutes. Pass. Silence greets his steadily growing impatience. Panic took over anxiety as he grabs his phone to make another attempt to reach his boyfriend. However, his phone ringing beat him to it.

'IzuBaby is calling'

Relief washes over him as he quickly answers.

"Izuku?! Oh my god, please don't scare me like that, I'm so sorry, baby!" Katsuki rambles, worry lacing every word.

"Is this 'Kacchan'?" A male that is not Izuku asks, calmly.

"Wait, who the hell is this, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY?!"

"Sir, you are listed as Mr. Midorya's emergency contact. We need you to come to the Hospital right away, he has been a victim of a serious accident."

As soon as the words come to his end, he immediately bolts off the couch and vaulting over it to reach his police belt and badge. He hasn't changed when he came home. Too distraught after what happened.

"I'm on my way, is the person who caused this there?" He asks with haste.

"Yes sit, he also sustained injuries as well, but details I cannot say-."

"Good, that fucker messed with the wrong boyfriend." He hung up as he enters his work car and starts it up. He almost starts the sirens and lights to get him there faster, but hthat would break the rules of his job. Worry and fear overtakes him the entire. Slow. Drive. There.

~

The doors to the Hospital couldn't open fast enough as Katsuki runs up to the front desk.

"Izuku Midorya! I'm his boyfriend, please!" The nurse saw the obvious fear in the blonds eyes.

"Room 69-."

She barely finished as Katsuki almost falls over his own feet just to get into the hall.

Only a mere minute allows him to make it to his room and almost throws open the door.

The sight shatters Katsuki's heart into a million pieces.

Izuku lays in the bed, right arm, chest and both legs wrapped in bandages. The cast on one leg is lower than the other. His head is also heavily bandaged. Needles are spiderwebbed in his good arm with a heart monitor scaring the life out of him because of its existence.

"Ba...by..?" Katsuki mumbles, gaining the attention of the doctor in the room. He hardly paid attention to him, however. He just runs up and collapses next to the bed, sobbing and muttering apologies and begging for him to wake up.

"Sir, what is your name and relation to Mr. Midorya?" The doctor asks after a moment.

"I-I'm.. Bakugou Katsuki...h-is boyfrien-...." Another sob interrupts him.

The doctor nods.

"Alright, I'm going to go visit my other patients and give you some privacy. I will explain the extent of his injuries when things settle down." He states in a warm voice, tuning to leave the room but a voice calls him.

"If you visit the fucker who did this, tell him that he is facing hell really soon for doing this to him."

The doctor's gaze soften, saying nothing. He continues his way out of the room and closes the door silently.

~

An hour passes and Katsuki upgraded from the floor to a chair. He has Izuku's uninjured hand up to his lips with their fingers interlocked. He has stopped crying, but it's obvious of the aura around him that he is very much distraught.

The door opens and a nurse comes in with a clipboard in her hand. She radiates warmth and calmness, making it easier for patients to trust her.

"Bakugou Katsuki?" She asks, walking deeper into the room. Katsuki's head snaps up to her and jumps to his feet, being extremely mindful of the hand he holds in a tight but gentle grip.

"Yes! Please, is Izuku gonna be okay? What happened?!"

Well, he has a broken left leg and right ankle from when the inside of his vehicle got crushed, his elbow got shattered along with his forearm, two broken ribs and..." She hesitates. He knows that he has to know, but with the knowledge he already knows, he might not take the next part well.

"'And'? There are bandages on his head, what the fuck is wrong with him?!"

"You...might want to sit down, first-."

"Just tell me, dammit!"

She sighs, looking at her clipboard once more for confirmation and then looking back at Katsuki.

"He...has sustained a serious head injury and...from the x-rays it looks like his ear drums have been damaged horribly from earrings that hung on Mr. Midorya's upper ears." Katsuki gasps as the nurse points to the bedside table where two pairs of horn-looking earrings sit next to a small box on a pink, torn apron. His free hand shakes as he brings it up to his mouth, remembering himself giving Izuku those earrings, saying how cute he would be with little horns.

Hot tears well up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Bakugou. But he is permanently deaf."

No words responded her. Katsuki collapses onto his knees as he sobs. He starts thinking about all that he wouldn't be able to do with him. One of his favorites were when they lay on the bed, Izuku on the brink of sleep as he feels Katsuki gently rubbing his shoulders, back, bottom and thighs, listening to him whisper everything that he loves about his greenett.

Now, he won't be able to tell him anything anymore. Not verbally.

"I give you my condolences. I will leave you to process this."

With that, she leaves.

In situations like these, one would talk to their unconscious loved one, with the hope that they can hear them in their dreams. But what can one say to someone who won't be able to hear them? He isn't sure. However, he tries anyway.

"Izuku..." He starts, softly. "I....know you can't hear me, but...I want you to never forget what I told you all those times. I am never going to leave you, no matter what." Katsuki sits on the bed, putting the hand he holds over his lap. "I know, you are going to freak out when you wake up...but, we are going to get through this..." He hesitatingly moves his head to look at the tiny box.

"Together."

I hope this is the part 1 you were hoping for!

~Ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 413 75
Stripped away from her home, Hina Tanaka was taken to a parallel dimension by the newly established villain group 'The New Villain Alliance'. When sh...
3.4M 98.4K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
144K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
202 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...